It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Obviously a "Thread Killer"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

DUH it will of course be me! Hence, the title!!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
Why is everybody answering, it would have been really funny, if nobody answered this thread

Aww now would be hilarious...!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

you and I are more alike than you may know

Your response has left me with a greater understanding of where you're coming from. I apologize if my goofball responses upset you (really I'm being truthful!
)
I to am a stickler for detail, honesty and truth. This is my reasoning for my "method" here on ATS.I am OCD, forutnately it's not serious, ADHD, and anxiety prone.
I am also 140 IQ (whatever that's worth) very opinionated, an "over thinker"( I dwell on thoughts, words,things my type of OCD?!?)
I couldn't think of being any other way!!

So I make the best of it and life is good.

People respect strength over weakness or meekness. Hench my assertivness. But I'm babbling again.

Most important thought. Apologies from me to you for any insult
(but I meant all of what I wrote and hit the disney thing on the head DIDN'T I !!!)

Peace and love, grublesnert
edit on 26-4-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin', puctuation stuff

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I dont get insulted very easily really. So no worries you didnt offend me at all. I have been laughing all evening. You all have made me laugh so hard. I love this place!!
Grubs, is it ok if I call you that? I am sure we will be great friends! And I am a girl..someone said he/she earlier...but I am a she.
I really thought the avatar made that clear but recently I have learned...things are not what they seem.

^^^^^^ Good one, huh?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

the he/she response was mine. Yes, you and I have reached a great understanding and are friends. In case you couldn't tell via my writting "style" I'm a he.
My experience with Aspergers people is that I have found their forthrightness and lack of pretense refreshing!
I agree with you. I have gotten myself in plenty a tight spots by my bluntness (honesty)

Yes, that is an ugly shirt! ( logic being, saying otherwise makes me a liar, something I distain alot:mad

PS I think people like you and I pushout the unneccasary thoughts and only accomodate the important (to us) stuff.
good for us!.

edit on 26-4-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 26-4-2013 by grubblesnert because: more spellin'

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hi there.
I am the KING of thread killing. if you need pointers to be better at it, feel free to ask.
Our thread club is always looking for more members.
Thread Killers

Funny that you made this thread. The other day I revived the old thread and lo and behold it died.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

I starred and flagged your post because I know I'm going to kill your post after my comment. Yes, I seem to suffer the same fate..........thread killer.

We need our own 12 step program I guess. Thread killers anonymous. TKA..all the way!

edit on 26-4-2013 by SinMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Dude, you should refer to my post on page 2 "what works for me", or something like that?
plenty of good "break the ice" and get things rolling pointers..... time tested and proven 100% effective by yours truely

Here's a freebie: If I discover I'm the last one to post on a thread I figure that only means I'm the most persistant. The thought "Thread Killer" never has and never will enter my venacular.
Repeat after me: I am the most persistant.......I AM the most persistant. Now get to posting!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SinMaker

You are mistaken your so called thread killing abilities with plain old fashioned "getting in the game at the end"
And that ain't nuthin' special

PS refer to my post on page 2 for some valuable and, in your case apparently, much needed help with you problem.
Also, "12 step program" you make reference to it but what do you know of it? I venture a guess............ nothing

Good night

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

if you are such a thread killer,
why is this such a killer thread?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by k21968

You are absolutely wrong! I dare you to provide hard evidence that you are indeed a thread killer. I have seen posts after yours in a few threads and I demand proof. Pics or it didn't happen! (Feel better now?
)

Not EVERY thread...I exaggerated a little. But enough to make me go hmmmm.

Pics? I am so tech challenged....I would love to but I am playing the dumb card. LOL

You really made me laugh! Thank you!!

'Exaggerating threadkillers' should be jailed!! or at least water boarded on ATS Live

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

I have never killed a thread, but one time I did hurt the feelings of a thread.

I later apologized and we both had cake.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thread dead.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I don't alway kill thread

But when I do it dead for a very long time

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Your probably just really boring.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Has the OP provided proof yet? Links to the threads she/he has killed?

Agreed though, would have been funny had nobody responded to this thread

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Its an ATS conspiracy. The place is full of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Hi there.
I am the KING of thread killing. if you need pointers to be better at it, feel free to ask.
Our thread club is always looking for more members.
Thread Killers

Funny that you made this thread. The other day I revived the old thread and lo and behold it died.

Maybe you kill threads by pasting BAD LINKS

Here is Threadkillers Anonymous

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Here's your new Avatar...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join