It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Obviously a "Thread Killer"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by SinMaker

You are mistaken your so called thread killing abilities with plain old fashioned "getting in the game at the end"
And that ain't nuthin' special

PS refer to my post on page 2 for some valuable and, in your case apparently, much needed help with you problem.
Also, "12 step program" you make reference to it but what do you know of it? I venture a guess............ nothing

Good night

Your post made absolutely no sense to me. Are you drinking and typing? Obviously you do know a bit about the 12 step program. Hope you nurse your hangover well.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Hi there.
I am the KING of thread killing. if you need pointers to be better at it, feel free to ask.
Our thread club is always looking for more members.
Thread Killers

Funny that you made this thread. The other day I revived the old thread and lo and behold it died.

I didnt know ATS had a thread killer club. Can I join? Please? I am definitely going to check out your thread, but, if I respond, well, you know, I will kill your thread killers thread and that would be sad!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
reply to post by k21968

I starred and flagged your post because I know I'm going to kill your post after my comment. Yes, I seem to suffer the same fate..........thread killer.

We need our own 12 step program I guess. Thread killers anonymous. TKA..all the way!

edit on 26-4-2013 by SinMaker because: (no reason given)

Aww Sinmaker, I understand. TKA...I can not wait to join. Please direct to me the nearest meeting. Hugs. It is ok, if nothing else this thread has made me laugh so hard and realize I am not alone. Love you all!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by k21968

if you are such a thread killer,
why is this such a killer thread?

It appears that thread killers united together are pretty powerful!
It is apparently a super power. Who knew?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

'Exaggerating threadkillers' should be jailed!! or at least water boarded on ATS Live

I will try anything once...so bring it ATS LIVE!!

Can you see the headline now? Girl with Disney Avatar Waterboarded on Ats Live! Starting 15 minutes...man, that would draw a huge crowd, who DOESNT want to a see a disney princess suffer?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Your probably just really boring.

I really hope not. Now I am sad. Thanks zonetripper. YOu made the thread killer sad. Do you know what happens when you make the thread killer said? She kills threads. I am on a rampage now. You have been warned.

Man that is scary when it comes beside a Disney avatar , huh?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman
reply to post by k21968

Here's your new Avatar...

Now that is scary. I think we need to make her more scary. You know, with like fangs and blood and more zombie like. ThreadKiller written over a sweet innocent Disney Princess is just...contradictory.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's the eyes, eyebrows and mouth shape that really make things scary. Don't need fangs and blood. Just an evil look:

(This was just a quick rework in photoshop, so it's a bit rough. But you get the idea.)

And by the way, I've killed a few threads in my time as well.

edit on 27/4/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
At least you get replies to your threads :'(
edit on 27-4-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here it is
D-oh! The one time I didn't both checking my link too. It's all a part of the curse!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
At least you get replies to your threads :'(
edit on 27-4-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

Not always. It happens Casualboy...hang in there. Keep posting. The replies will come. When you creat a post, ask a question. That almost guarentees someone will reply even if to say "really, did you just ask that?" True story. It happened to me. LOL

Hugs!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well this one's certainly alive and kickin'!

Perhaps your responses are too sensible for words and nobody can think of anything to say after that!!

Stop being so perfect

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Here's one I restored earlier.

Scary enough?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by SinMaker

You are mistaken your so called thread killing abilities with plain old fashioned "getting in the game at the end"
And that ain't nuthin' special

PS refer to my post on page 2 for some valuable and, in your case apparently, much needed help with you problem.
Also, "12 step program" you make reference to it but what do you know of it? I venture a guess............ nothing

Good night

Your post made absolutely no sense to me. Are you drinking and typing? Obviously you do know a bit about the 12 step program. Hope you nurse your hangover well.
Your inability to comprehend my response is more an indication of your ineptitude in the field of abstract sarcasm. In no way should that ineptitude on your part be mistaken as any measure of sobriety on my part.

Translated, as a courtesy, for your comprehension: just 'cause you can't understand don't mean I'm drunk, it's only shows your dumbness

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

You have violated all the T & C's here at ATS. Glad to see up and drinking again. Sorry your feeling such persistent feelings of hate. Make sure you tell your twelve step friends you are having a problem. I feel for you bro.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Im afraid of that kind of stuff. dont beat me up!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
It's the eyes, eyebrows and mouth shape that really make things scary. Don't need fangs and blood. Just an evil look:

(This was just a quick rework in photoshop, so it's a bit rough. But you get the idea.)

And by the way, I've killed a few threads in my time as well.

edit on 27/4/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

You may have hit on the root of the problem. Who wants to debate an avatar of a cute blonde cartoon girl?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Well I am cute and blonde, but far from a teen. Do they make middle aged princess avatars? You know with some fine lines and sparkling grey hairs peaking out? Ones with that tired all the time look because I have a teenager that I am trying to get to survive to adult hood? lol

You have a point Jigger...but man when Summer Glau was my avatar I had a whole set of other problems. LOL

I need to just make my avatar a pic of me...that is scary. LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
reply to post by jiggerj

Well I am cute and blonde, but far from a teen. Do they make middle aged princess avatars? You know with some fine lines and sparkling grey hairs peaking out? Ones with that tired all the time look because I have a teenager that I am trying to get to survive to adult hood? lol

You have a point Jigger...but man when Summer Glau was my avatar I had a whole set of other problems. LOL

I need to just make my avatar a pic of me...that is scary. LOL

Well, you know how us guys are; we tend to shy away from pretty things. If ya wanna get down n' dirty here, let me dress you up in this avatar:

Now you've got the ghostly reptilian alien thing going on. Now I want to debate you sooo bad. Don't reply to this post because you're wrong. Don't care what you'll say, you're just wrong!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Do they make middle aged princess avatars?

"They" certainly do.

Princess Aga Khan, Threadkiller.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join