It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing Landing Gear Found Near Ground Zero.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

This is too funny, it also has the serial number of the plane. Good plant boys, good plant.
edit on 26/4/2013 by Onami because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/4/2013 by Onami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's another (different source).

NY police: Landing gear part apparently from 9/11 hijacked jet found in Manhattan

- An aircraft part apparently from one of the airliners that hit the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001, has been found in Lower Manhattan, New York police said Friday. Part of a landing gear was discovered wedged between two buildings near ground zero and "includes a clearly visible Boeing identification number," police said in a news release. Police responded after surveyors working in the area called 911 to report they'd found "apparently damaged machinery," the release said. "The NYPD is securing the location as it would a crime scene," police added.

edit on 26-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well...This is "Convenient"...

I don't know whether to just shake my head or laugh...or both.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Thank you.

I'm still laughing.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Give me a break;

Yeah wait 13 years and "plant" landing gear.

Really people?

Really?

Perhaps that 2 planes did actually fly in to the twin towers, and not the overly double dramatic "Bush did it meme".

Whoops that is asking too much so sorry carry on.
edit on 26-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Best comment on the CNN post...

"Folks need to do a better job cleaning up around their buildings. Once in at least 12 years is probably not enough."

I could understand the random bone fragment, but a 5 foot large piece of landing gear hidden in the busiest city in the USA, is so odd. Also Odd, the timing considering Georgey has been in the news a bit more this past week due to the Boston incident/ library opening.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Working in Aviation I can safely say that ANY aircraft part that has serial numbers has an exceptionally traceable history. Maintenance logs are handwritten by AP's and would include service histories and serial numbers.

I know of course this does not fit in well with what some people would like to hear but oh well. Get over it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
something as big as the 9.11 landing gear gets found 12/13 years later? oh no i don't think so.

wonder how many are going to fall for this

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
something as big as the 9.11 landing gear gets found 12/13 years later? oh no i don't think so.

wonder how many are going to fall for this

Obviously many..

Awesome that they found a landing gear, but does anyone know what ever happened to the indestructible black boxes that never were officially found?
edit on 26-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm not in the camp that believes 911 was a FF or inside job, etc. I firmly believe it was sloppy bureaucracy & extremist whackadoodles that did it.

But this is just BS. There's no way after nearly 12 years that this just sat there unnoticed in a back alley in one of the busiest people-laden cities in the world. Maybe someone grabbed themselves a disaster souvenir back then, and decided to dump it now. Or maybe it is a stragetic placement of wreckage years later for whatever reason. Either way, it smells funky to have been "just found".

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

*ahem* This is going to be a very interesting read. I'm assuming this is the first of the three threads that sprung up just now, so I will stay here and read the comments as they come flooding in.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

"The NYPD is securing the location as it would a crime scene," police added.

LOL, Heh heh, the plot thickens...

What crime scene ?
Like the one that was swept clean before and all evidences shipped to China ?

Apparently this is a piece rejected by the Chinese smelter, expects more pieces to turn up...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Give me a break;

Yeah wait 13 years and "plant" landing gear.

Really people?

Really?

Perhaps that 2 planes did actually fly in to the twin towers, and not the overly double dramatic "Bush did it meme".

Whoops that is asking too much so sorry carry on.
edit on 26-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I can't believe I'm saying this... but, yeah, what neo said!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Perfectly convient for the narrative we are finding ourselves in these days.

As if to remind us, this tragedy is still forthcoming.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

I am sorry i didn't noticed you posted it. My bad.

And yeah i am doubting this as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
but I thought they were missiles and the planes were holographs??

/sarcasm

seriously though

I agree with the previous poster that said it was a 9/11 relic that someone is trying to dump. Probably to avoid being charged with obstruction by the Feds.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Not 13 years 11 years.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Not saying I believe one thing, or another...

But it's not that "unreal" to suggest someone would "plant" it right now, considering the major controversy following the Boston bombing, and the phenomena of not trusting the media or government.

Now, would be a great time to plant it, actually.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oh hi. It's over 10 years later, but hey we just found this "clearly visible" Boeing landing gear. I guess what I learn from this: Don't rent a building in the NYC Financial district anytime soon. They don't get "inspected" for over a decade.
edit on 26-4-2013 by DragonFire1024 because: typo

edit on 26-4-2013 by DragonFire1024 because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by neo96

Not 13 years 11 years.

" At this point what difference does it make?" Clinton FTW.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join