It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing Landing Gear Found Near Ground Zero.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

This was not the only piece of aircraft debris to hit this building on 911

Excellent post! Snipped for brevity.

Part number appears to be 65B84045

A clamp probably used in several Boeing types.

Image at following link

www.nydailynews.com...

'65B84045-1 CLAMP'

www.partslogistics.com...

Discussed on Airliner forum. Airline Engineers discussing. Possibly part of flap mechanism?

www.airliners.net...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by CasaVigilante

No one in there right mind believes this to be genuine my friend, I don't know what the US is up to at the minute but I'm glad I live in the UK....for the time being

We here in the USA prove things that we suspect are fraudulent as best we can - when we can. In this thread you will see that we don't take things for granted. We seek to clarify through evidentiary procedure based on common sense and normal observations. We all know how fraudulent this is and that's why we set out so diligently to prove it.

edit on 27-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

Mate that wasn't a dig at at people living in the US, most of my friends on here are from the states. It's just your Government I hate, with the same venom I hate my own, don't take offence

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

At first I thought it was 2 8's as in 6588 4045 But I think you are correct in saying that is it 65B8 4045

Howabout the letters though? are they to be read as - BOEING CSTG ?

================================
Death_Kron .........no offense was taken.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Good
I've only just come back!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Analysts suggest a full exploration of the site may require some demolition work on the two buildings

I guess they got some experience with that by now *wink wink*

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Guys, guys......even the BBC article states said landing gear is held by rope and appears to have been lowered in situ....

Yeah guess it helps to read everything, but if the official story comes out that this object landed there I have given people the way to prove it either right or wrong.
edit on 27-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

My father taught me it is very important to follow through. Good for them. Like Roswell, anytime you change something or lie about something, it causes more scrunity and puts more holes in their explanations.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
reply to post by tommyjo

At first I thought it was 2 8's as in 6588 4045 But I think you are correct in saying that is it 65B8 4045

Howabout the letters though? are they to be read as - BOEING CSTG ?

================================
Death_Kron .........no offense was taken.

Could that last 8 be an S?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yes, CSTG (Probably 'Casting'?)

Not the only piece recovered from the WTC area with a visible Boeing part number.

It reads

'BOEING CSTG 256T1115-2'

See from 0:15

img236.exs.cx...

During 2007 an aircraft engineer found the part labelled 256T1115-2 to be a bracket on the Boeing 767s leading edge slat control system.

edit on 27/4/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My first thought when I read the headline was "that's right, its late April, they need to keep the terror going, keep the old wound open like, remind everyone of their deeds". The more trauma it causes, the more power they get out of it the sick bastards.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
My first thought when I read the headline was "that's right, its late April, they need to keep the terror going, keep the old wound open like, remind everyone of their deeds". The more trauma it causes, the more power they get out of it the sick bastards.

What does April have to do with this? Or were you trying to point out that the timing doesn't matter because that is happening constantly?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Could it be possible, just possible, that the cable came from one of the elevator shafts from the WTC Tower as the aircraft punched through? What if a piece got snagged as it severed elevator cables in the chaos of the debris going through and out the other side? Just a thought folks.

Or as it was said here:

The commissioner noted that a piece of rope intertwined with the part looks like a broken pulley that may have come down from the roof of the Islamic community center.

Medical examiner to search for human remains amid landing gear debris near World Trade Center

edit on 4/27/2013 by GenRadek because: link

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What institution did you escape from?

I mean seriously???? Which one?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What is so surprising about this? Planes DID fly into the towers after all, regardless if you think it was an inside job, or the real deal. There is no mistaking that - and so, why is it surprising that landing gear landed somewhere and was found many years later?

I don't get why even a conspiracy-minded person would get up in arms about this, or feel it is false. The bits from those planes did have to land somewhere.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Could it be possible, just possible, that the cable came from one of the elevator shafts from the WTC Tower as the aircraft punched through? What if a piece got snagged as it severed elevator cables in the chaos of the debris going through and out the other side? Just a thought folks.

editby]edit on 4/27/2013 by GenRadek because: link

That wouldn't make sense because the airplanes where vaporized upon impact by the extreme heat crated by the combustion of kerosene.(official story, not my personal belief.) Vaporization is not a selective process when involing like materials. So if the titanium drive shafts of the jet engines where vaporized than steal landing gear would also be vaporized well before a lot of parts of the plane. If this survived the impact than anything composing of alloys with higher melting point would have also been discovered in accordance with the OS.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Answer in this ATS Thread

I only have free to air TV here which is about 15 channels. But I really couldn't find anything on last night that wasn't about death or disaster. There has been a disaster/apocalyptic movie on every day for the last few weeks, last night it was all about killing and two disaster movies.
edit on 27/4/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a little prediction.

The search for the 'human remains' will prove very fruitful indeed. Alas! It is the DNA of a terrorist!

In other news the landing gear was ejected by the terrorists before the hit proving they didn't need it. This was made possible courtesy of some helpful Iranian aviation engineers.

The rest will be history.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Or as it was said here:

The commissioner noted that a piece of rope intertwined with the part looks like a broken pulley that may have come down from the roof of the Islamic community center.

Medical examiner to search for human remains amid landing gear debris near World Trade Center

edit on 4/27/2013 by GenRadek because: link

The rope looks like hemp to me, and gone a bit shaggy over a time, I could be wrong. How it got entangled, and not much or nothing in the way of velocity damage to the walls you could talk about until the cows come without more information. That aircraft were used on 9/11 is not in doubt, it's more like the clean up was not thorough, or that some acted on their own.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My ex-wife (and closest friend) called that morning and told me to turn on the teevee. (I never do) It was all going down then and there was a reporter on the lawn of the Pentagon talking to the camera with the engine of a plane, about 3 1/2 to 4 ft tall, lying on the ground behind him. He HAD the ID from one of the "hijackers in his hand.

I knew something was up right then. Those engines are A LOT bigger than what was on the ground behind the guy. THEN the story came out that the plane "melted", completely disintegrated from the heat. But the hijackers plastic covered ID made it through intact and readable?

What was a reporter doing with top secret evidence? Why was the engine so small? (I can't find the report I saw anywhere) and why don't they make black boxes out of the stuff they make those ID's out of? Then the box from the plane wouldn't be "destroyed" like they claim the whole plane was.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by neo96

Not 13 years 11 years.

11.5 years to be exact

second line

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join