It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Is Rigged: Biggest Scandal Yet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This just proves what most of us been noticing about the "world" we live in. No conspiracy here realistically speaking. It's so obvious that money isn't worth a thing, but the value we put to it. Therefore, if they weren't doing that (manipulation) since the early days, there would not be any stability or control over the system in the long term. All of this is 100% staged and planned and there is nothing we can do. It's not like we are all going to unite and burn all of the money. People are already to brainwashed for that, just look around. If this article would of came out 30 years ago, there would be rage on the streets. Today, probably 0.5% of the internet population would read the first paragraph let alone the whole 4 pages.

You have to hand it to these people. They have made a system so complex and so well planned, that they will collapse the economy and reinstall another currency under the same principles and the sheep (all of us would comply, FACE it) would do anything to adapt and survive because that's our nature, they know this. Or are you ready for having no gas or fast food?

Look around, do you think that all of that infrastructure that we have and all of that research that has been done to put us where we are, would of been possible without money as we know it?

I say, keep on fixing and continuing the agenda. This last 100 years have been more productive for the human race than the X years prior it. If it wasn't for loans and inorganic money, nothing would be possible now days.

I laugh how they just rub it in everybody faces, just to see the reaction and take notes.

The reset of the economy would eventually happen; we would start from scratch again and repeat when necessary.

-----

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by snaz31
reply to post by boncho

A large number of people creating and using their own economic instruments would essentially bypass the current system altogether

We already have this... Bitcoin... I really dont know why people knock it and jump all over it when there is a blip, the fact is right now 1 bitcoin is 89 times stronger than the pound! It is getting wider and wider acceptance too all over the world... I really think it can be a bank killer.

It's a good example. If it ever threatens the banks though I have a feeling it will be destroyed entirely. Making it a risky option even as is.

No matter what, bit coin has to be traded out for it to be used. There are only so many things you can use with bitcoins. Which is the main problem with any kind of alternative instrument.

But yes, very valuable indeed. And, quite possibly a game changer depending on how things unfold.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by snaz31
reply to post by Deceasedfantasy

Okay one more then I must sleep...

We do not need violence... We do not need to protest/beg... We only need to say NO, I will not give you a penny! If that means striking from your current job, do it... We need to take the moral high ground... We need to accept we could be put in prison and still continue... They can not lock up everyone! And even if they did then refuse to do anything! What can they do? Kill us all? What would they control then? lol

In order to not pay taxes people would need enough food and supplies and other goods in order to survive not havering a pay check so

scenario 1 we hold out long enough for them to budge a little and not tax is so bad.but they will still be in power and eventually just increase prices till were in the same position

Scenario 2 we stop paying taxes and remove them out of power while the possibility of this new government becoming corrupt is always present. If we can set up a balance of power then it won't happen as easily.

To take the moral high ground would be to remove the cancerous eveil that has tooken over our country
Refusing to pay taxes is a step in the right direction but an entire overhaul is what is needed to stop the tyrany

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Can't American's use the law system to address the federal reserve? To address these CEO 1 % er's of the country? Can't they even use the law system to address their government? If someone could come along and help me sort it out, I'd be appreciative.

Actually it's quite simple, he who controls the money could cares less about any of the laws. What are you going to do without any money? If you threaten to prosecute or even try, they will cut your financial throat, you loose either way. People hear about the fines and think the financial institutions took a hit and learned their lesson. However they simply get all the money back with interest from those that fined them to begin with. The people loose again. The governments are playing craps with loaded dice and it's the banks table and dice. The bank always wins in the end.

The banks have algorithms running the markets at millions of transaction a second all based on fixed and manipulated rates, this is known. The Rolling Stone is merely putting the information out to the masses, not that it will change things. The game is rigged with a definite goal insight and it will be achieved whether we like it or not. We just need to learn how to play the game so that we can keep what we have. Right now it's hard assets, anything less is theirs.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That's an interesting piece for rollingstone to cover. Its a respected magazine, big readership.

Well of course we were right!
Star n Flag for you.

The banks aren't the only ones fixing prices. Its being done with everything these multinationals have their filthy hands in. Its really corrupt. It bugs me when people are so naiive or skeptical as they prefer to label themselves

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Battles a last resort. We haven't exhausted the first one yet, although time is getting short on our ability to do so. I recently saw a guy on CNN book tv who did all kinds of research that said %80 of all movements across the entire world in the last 100 years that were successful were nonviolent. It's best not to start a fight with these people, we know what they're capable of and all they need is an excuse to do it. Hell they want one so bad they just try to conjure them up on a regular basis. I agree with the people who say don't pay taxes, mortgages, don't do business with banks.

Most importantly, we must recognize that we are NOT the 99%. TPTB are the 1% and so are we, the 98% in between could really care less about all of this as long as their lives continue in a manner somewhat similar to what they have been since the 50's. Their 1% is more powerful than ours because they own EVERYTHING that the 98% holds dear. When it comes down to it I don't think most people will stand up for what we think is right, they'll do what they've been told is right by the only people that they're used to listening to. That is what I took away from the whole occupy wallstreet movement.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior2991
This just proves what most of us been noticing about the "world" we live in. No conspiracy here realistically speaking. It's so obvious that money isn't worth a thing, but the value we put to it. Therefore, if they weren't doing that (manipulation) since the early days, there would not be any stability or control over the system in the long term. All of this is 100% staged and planned and there is nothing we can do. It's not like we are all going to unite and burn all of the money. People are already to brainwashed for that, just look around. If this article would of came out 30 years ago, there would be rage on the streets. Today, probably 0.5% of the internet population would read the first paragraph let alone the whole 4 pages.

You have to hand it to these people. They have made a system so complex and so well planned, that they will collapse the economy and reinstall another currency under the same principles and the sheep (all of us would comply, FACE it) would do anything to adapt and survive because that's our nature, they know this. Or are you ready for having no gas or fast food?

Look around, do you think that all of that infrastructure that we have and all of that research that has been done to put us where we are, would of been possible without money as we know it?

I say, keep on fixing and continuing the agenda. This last 100 years have been more productive for the human race than the X years prior it. If it wasn't for loans and inorganic money, nothing would be possible now days.

I laugh how they just rub it in everybody faces, just to see the reaction and take notes.

The reset of the economy would eventually happen; we would start from scratch again and repeat when necessary.

-----

they have dug us into a pretty deep hole ill give them that it takes a certain type of dracanion evil to do such a task.
I however believe in freedom and the rights if people not the enslavement of human kind
If you want there tyranny to trample over you then that's your choice. While your breaking your back and working 22 hours a day with nothing more then a few grains of rice while they sit back and endulge in the fruits of your labour then I feel bad for you and your grandchildren that will suffer the same fate.

But for all the others who actually do care and aren't afraid. I ask how much longer will we allow them to do this to us. Until we're 20 trillion dollars in debt? Until we're being held at gun point and getting ripped out of our homes just for living in the same city that had been attacked by 2 men? Until we're being monitored by drones 24/7 that will not hesitate to shoot is just for blinking the wrong way?

We act now or our fate will be that of sweat shop workers in countries like china

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I hear people say they need to do this or that to straighten things out but it's not going to happen . Its too late ! The Rothschilds and his buddies have already got us dead to rights .The Zionist Jews say that the Protocols of Zion written a long time ago are a fraud . The Protocols Of Zion are a series of dissertation made over the years by Zionist Jews who probably aren't really Jews for the sole purpose to take over the world by MONEY and Law . And the fact is that they are actually fulfilled in practice by the Zionist Jews today . In doing so they control all of the Banking , News , most medias and working heavily in our government to achieve a One World Government and One World Money . After they rob the treasuries of the world and collapse the global currencies they will have us totally . So everything is going according to plan for the Elite .

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"They say money is the root of all evil. But what is the root of money..?" Atlas Shrugged Part II

We call it a game. We are living a game. But we are not playing the game - it plays us...a game, you can stop; this we do not.

"Before sunset today heralds will be sent out everywhere to proclaim the pharaoh's decree: With the dawn of the new day all slaves will be granted complete freedom. For each stone brought to the city, the free men will receive one coin. The coins may be exchanged for food, clothing, housing, a palace in town, or even a whole town. From here on in, you are free people."
The New Civilization p.74

We are free to think we are free...but our thoughts are not as free as we think_____
This system has existed for millennia & its necessary for the right action(s) at the right time(s) & place(s) to see the Flower of Life bloom upon the EARTH ever~more !!!!!!

LOVE

link   
Great find , flagged and thumbs up

All of these stories collectively pointed to the same thing: These banks, which already possess enormous power just by virtue of their financial holdings – in the United States, the top six banks, many of them the same names you see on the Libor and ISDAfix panels, own assets equivalent to 60 percent of the nation's GDP – are beginning to realize the awesome possibilities for increased profit and political might that would come with colluding instead of competing. Moreover, it's increasingly clear that both the criminal justice system and the civil courts may be impotent to stop them, even when they do get caught working together to game the system.

Edit: graveyard shifts arent a benefit to my eye/hand coordination

the last paragraph of the first page is almost like a punch in the face.

again great find , the article is a great read.

enjoy your weekend ATS

TheGreazel
edit on 27-4-2013 by TheGreazel because: pure noobin

link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
I hear people say they need to do this or that to straighten things out but it's not going to happen . Its too late ! The Rothschilds and his buddies have already got us dead to rights .The Zionist Jews say that the Protocols of Zion written a long time ago are a fraud . The Protocols Of Zion are a series of dissertation made over the years by Zionist Jews who probably aren't really Jews for the sole purpose to take over the world by MONEY and Law . And the fact is that they are actually fulfilled in practice by the Zionist Jews today . In doing so they control all of the Banking , News , most medias and working heavily in our government to achieve a One World Government and One World Money . After they rob the treasuries of the world and collapse the global currencies they will have us totally . So everything is going according to plan for the Elite .

So what ur saying is that its all over and they have won and now were doomed to be enslaved for ever?
I'm sure if the American revolutionaries thought like that then global take over would have happened a lot sooner

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

It's the logic which I fail to see. It's like saying:

"Help, they're gonna take our money. Well, I guess we better give it to them instead."

Kinda like a lose - lose for us, don'tcha think???

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Few things...

I'm glad this article finally caught on and people are taking interest in it, it is important to at least know about it.

Second, don't shoot the messenger... I know many others have followed the money/power trail before and come to similar conclusions. Yes, they were called "cooks" and "crazies". The importance of this article is that it legitimizes many of their conclusions in an "official" light.

Third, about solutions... I think many people have eluded to quitting the system, and I agree. Unfortunately, that is not a realistic option for MOST people right now. However, working within the system will not work either, so... here is another option:

Anyone who is serious about changing things should look into Permaculture. Land is still very cheap in America, in many places you can buy 10 acres for around $15,000 (more than enough land). If you are willing to learn how to live self-sustainably (solar/wind/geo-thermal power, compost septic systems, rain water collection, regenerative food forests...) you can literally go off-grid and yet keep a sense of modern normalcy. Instead of saving money for a new car, a new house, or even your child's college education, you can put it towards developing a Permaculture system. There is no better, no safer, gift you can give to your children, family, friends and self, than that of securing basic survival necessities. Do this first and then look to expand towards other desires.

Now, at some point, I envision TPTB even attacking this method by either raising property taxes so high that no one can afford the land, or by out right violence and force. But I see no better alternative. If we can develop a self-sustaining way of life for our family and community, we can resist many of the challenges TPTB seeks to force upon us. Plus, it is a truly positive method that does not resort to political upheaval and protest. Further, it helps to regenerate our ever so rapidly decaying ecosystems... which of course are our source of life and well-being.

Look into it... it is the only solution I feel has a standing chance. Peace all.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I don't know about that.. I mean, it sounds good in theory, but once the lawyers follow the money, they get paid off and there's no case.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by openlocks

Why did ATS change its search engine?

Duh.. It's a conspiracy

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
You know what nobody's mentioned yet? The wars that have been carried out for profit, and the false flag terrorist attacks that were used to:

a) start the wars, and,
b) keep everyone in a pliable and suggestive state of mind due to perpetual reminders of the 'dangers' we face.

These things were orchestrated by corrupt politicians? No, they were orchestrated by the hidden hand organisations which constitute the powers in charge of banking, commerce, government, infrastructure & civil management.

It's not just banking - the entire house of cards is rigged. Everyone colludes to get favorable discounts and permissions to do X, Y or Z, just as they see fit, and to hell with everyone else.

The 1% club is in charge of everything, not just banking.

I especially liked the comments by the dude with the vampire avatar, as regards what would actually happen if there was a 50% jubilee on ALL forms of debt. Every debt halved. What would happen? Nothing on the ground - but as stated by Mr Vampire, we would suddenly be flush with credit, and our economies would be booming once more. A hundred years later the felonious & abominable 1% club would have manipulated the economy to suit themselves once more, and we would be in need of another jubilee. But we would have made a shedload of scientific & cultural progress in that time, implementing massive infrastructure to irrigate Africa, rolling out new farming methods to create a more sustainable & self-contained national food production programs, etc. The biggest bonus would be the inevitable free energy that some genius or other would find a way to create on a small/mid/large scale, in order that anyone who wants to can become energy-sufficient within their own household/community/region or nation.

Thing is, a jubilee will not happen, because the SOBs comprising the 1% club are in the main a group of selfish, heartless, narcissistic & brutal kitten-killers who would rather see tens of thousands tortured to death than lose their strangle-hold on the economies of the entire globe.

What we need, is that somehow, they are forced by circumstance to lose their hold. Consider the possibility that 'someone' might intervene. Thing is, the 1% club have plans, so far as I can tell, to persist in their hold on & manipulation of power, even were the Biblical Apocalypse to suddenly arrive. The DUMBS aren't for anyone but the Elite, don't kid yourselves otherwise.

You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that they themselves know that the collapse is inevitable, due to the imbalance inherent in a system which requires the stimulation of citizen spending, yet at the same time takes away the houses, jobs & funding for governments in order to enable self-sufficiency. Look at Spain. 400,000 repossessions in a matter of months, 30% unemployment, 6.5 million people out of work. Riots in the streets.

Look at Cyprus and Greece. Same deal, but even more tightly gripped by appalling strategy coming from the heart of the New Europe, which is Germany. Again. You know what's happening as a result of the European Union experiment? There is a surge in violent nationalism, even fascism, in those nations affected by the engineered collapse. Why? Because the internationalism developed by the globalist elite pulling the strings from Germany has led them to an understanding that everything that was good or beautiful about their own culture has been destroyed by the faceless, heartless elitism which runs the show.

These nations are a staging post, a proving ground for the decimation of more powerful economies. They are carefully & keenly analysing the results of their engineered furthering of deliberate economic collapse. What will it take for riots in the streets & ultimately vigilantism against the elite? They need to know, so they can recognise the signs and crush the 'rebellion' before it takes flight.

They are engineering the collapse, and only so that they can be sure of retaining power in the rebuilt world which follows the chaos. Ordo ab Chao.

edit on 27-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, grammar & clarification of message. Bad times..!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

By Matt Taibbi
Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game. We found this out in recent months, when a series of related corruption stories spilled out of the financial sector, suggesting the world's largest banks may be fixing the prices of, well, just about everything.

*snip*

Forget the Illuminati – this is the real thing, and it's no secret. You can stare right at it, anytime you want.
www.rollingstone.com...

Hey Matt,you`ll have to excuse me as it may take a few years to swallow and except the apology,don`t take it personally its just people in influential positions may have made a bit of difference years ago,but good for you anywho.

Also a one world monetary system was one of the illuminati`s goals and seeing the...

Two of America's top law-enforcement officials, Attorney General Eric Holder and former Justice Department Criminal Division chief Lanny Breuer, confessed that it's dangerous to prosecute offending banks because they are simply too big. Making arrests, they say, might lead to "collateral consequences" in the economy.

...are either in on it or too afraid to stop these people above the law,one day they will reach their goal.

So till then,we`ll wait for the next apology on who the illuminati is and who has been supporting their goals.

" Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it"
US President Woodrow Wilson,
In "The New Freedom" (1913)

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.
Larry Patton McDonald,"
US Congress member (1976); killed when the Korean Airline Jumbo he was travelling in was shot down by the Soviets in 1983.

www.facts-are-facts.com...

The ground work was laid long ago,good luck now in stopping the untouchables,while they make us fight each other for profit and global dominance, influence and position.

They`re very patient in acheiving their goals even if they don`t live to see them fully fulfilled.

ETA
FlyInTheOintment haha you posted that while I was typing,yes the wars for profit.

edit on 27-4-2013 by gps777 because: as above and codes

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Including ATS we wonders?

Just a thought?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Deceasedfantasy

Sorry I had to sleep last night...

Well it is something to do with that guy in canada, you know the one that has a "court"... He has sent things to the pope and the queen etc...

You sounded a little like a guy my friend knows, he was saying that you are either with him and fighting/taking back for the community (whatever that means) or you are against him...

Would of been crazy if it was you lol...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by openlocks
reply to post by ladyteeny

Really? Oh... I searched and found nothing. Any idea why a website dedicated to conspiracy theories is not raving about this story?

because it doesn't have guns, Obama, or socialism as a subject

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join