Everything Is Rigged: Biggest Scandal Yet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Wouldn't it be ironic and tragic if there was never an international banking conspiracy before, but they saw how many of us believed there was and said to one another, "Screw it! They all think we're doing it anyway, so our image can't get any worse if we actually do it," thus making all of us the genesis of this now very real conspiracy?

I don't actually believe that mind you, but it would be messed up.

Interesting story.

Peace.

This makes me wonder how many "ideas" these individuals actually might get from reading some of the threads on sites like ATS?!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
140+ replies and 180+ flags in 48 hours and this doesn't stay top topic for even a solid day.

lol.

Figures.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Floydshayvious because: fat fingerz.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Great post! Personal responsibility is a wonderful thing, but next to the hype-machine, we are grossly outmatched. It's like a grudge match between a prize fighter and a toddler. Small wonder we get knocked out in the first round.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Don't feel so downtrodden, after all, toddlers grow up and prize fighters grow old! lol

We can and will win, it is only a matter of time... Everything is only a matter of time... I'm sure when slavery was rife the slaves felt helpless and as if they could never win or that it would never end...

The great thing for us is that the system is on a course for self destruction, everyone can see it, it is pretty damn obvious... The closer we get the the implosion the more people will want to jump ship!

Just a matter of time...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by openlocks

Collateral consequences is that the paying of debt incurred by these brilliant (?) masterminds is refinanced with worthless paper promising payment of terms they do not intend to meet

The brilliance in their plan is how they conspired in the past to increase the money supply by enlisting the Saudi's and they in turn funneled the payments into the world economy escalating the risks around the world

The world will have to pay for this, and the currency wars are now beginning to reveal the casualties

The big question is this elusive gold, which many people are unaware that a well-known agency convinced other countries to store their gold here "Where it Would Be Safe"

Germany found out how safe there countries gold is, because they cannot get it returned until 2020

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Just to go back to this again...

Two of America's top law-enforcement officials, Attorney General Eric Holder and former Justice Department Criminal Division chief Lanny Breuer, confessed that it's dangerous to prosecute offending banks because they are simply too big. Making arrests, they say, might lead to "collateral consequences" in the economy.
www.rollingstone.com...

Eric Holder and Lanny Breuer should lose their jobs and/or be prosecuted in failure to do their jobs.Its too dangerous not to.

If the fear of hurting the economy and each individuals pocket is the only reason not to and not because of the immense criminals at the top(also war criminals),then what world are we giving to our future children,as if the world isn`t bad enough as it is.

As the saying goes "1984 wasn`t meant to be a training manual".

Oh I just looked up Breuer..
Justice Department's criminal division chief to step down Yeah what a surprise,mission accomplished,let someone else take the reigns and it`ll be swept under the rug and mostly never heard about again.

Our overlord criminals are still there to be prosecuted though,they`re not stepping down from their job.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by snaz31
reply to post by AussieDingus

Here in Australia we have our tax taken out of our pay and given to the tax office before we even get out pay. How can I with-hold my taxes out of protest when I don't even get to hold it ? Notice a pattern here ?

I can answer this for you... Basically you are lying... Or are you telling me that no-one works self employed in aus? Of-course there are jobs everywhere that take it out of your wages! If you happen to wake up in one of those jobs you march to your boss and you tell them "I do not agree with murder and torture, in fact I disagree with the whole system and I have a moral responsibility to NOT pay. So either stop taking that money from me or I will leave!"

That is what you do... But ahhhh sod it, that is too hard, I mean you got a mortgage to pay or rent and you need to eat yada yada, so F the people getting tortured and killed all over the place...

I know it is harsh, I know it is not easy! I'm not saying do it today! Find a way to earn money elsewhere (self employed) then do it would be my plan of action... Do window cleaning or lawn cutting, or weeding, whatever you want.

Please just don't pretend you have no choice, because you do, we all do...

Edit: I know my comments may appear as though I am attacking you and others but all I am trying to do is give people a kick in the ass, I think it is time for the gloves to come off and for us to have zero tolerance to real terrorism ie our gov's...

It is nothing personal towards you, I just think it needs to be said.
edit on 28-4-2013 by snaz31 because: (no reason given)

Well before I address the comment of calling me a liar, I will explain that I am talking from my own personal point of view, and every job I have worked with a company has had my tax taken out before I get my pay, so from personal point of view, here in Australia we have our pay taken out before we get it. Yes I should of explained that it was from my point of view, and yes I am aware that those working for themselves do pay their own tax [why ?, because how can the government take it if its not going through a company first. It goes straight to their wallets or savings accounts and doesn't pass through a payroll system], so please take this into account before you accuse people of lying. I did not say ALL, or EVERY Australian, did I ? I said here in Australia our taxes get taken out before we get our pay. When I said our, or we I was referring to people in a similar position to myself. And as I just pointed out, as soon as the Government works out a way to take the taxes of people working for themselves, they will. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen. The point I was making was in my situation, how do I exercise my legal right to withdraw my taxes when its already been taken out ? Maybe you can address this instead of calling people a liar ?

Your ridiculous comment about marching into my bosses office proves how much you missed the point of my comment. You must live in a fantasy world if you think marching into a boss and saying I don't like murder etc, so give me my taxes first, would achieve anything. What I said was, Australian Law says the only peaceful protest I can make against my Government if I don't agree with what its spending it on is to withdraw my taxes. It does NOT say you can request that of your boss or employer, so your example has no point to it. It says Government, not boss or employer. A company or boss doesn't decide what the majority of taxes are spent on, the Government does, so what would "marching into my bosses office" achieve ? Do you see, you mistake here?

You accused me of lying when I didn't. This is a personal attack regardless of how many edits you do saying sorry.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Well before I address the comment of calling me a liar, I will explain that I am talking from my own personal point of view, and every job I have worked with a company has had my tax taken out before I get my pay

It means nothing... I already concede that MOST jobs will take the money from you, my point is that you should not work for a company that steals from you in the first place but especially if when they steal from you that money goes to fund terrorism... Work for yourself!

so from personal point of view, here in Australia we have our pay taken out before we get it.

Nope, excuses. it is the same here in the UK but guess what, I work for myself and pay the terrorists (gov) nothing... Your personal point of view is a lie, I'm sorry... I have zero tolerance for funding terrorism...

Yes I should of explained that it was from my point of view, and yes I am aware that those working for themselves do pay their own tax [why ?, because how can the government take it if its not going through a company first.

Nope, you did not need to explain that, I am well aware how the system works and that their are self employed people and people that work for companies and I am also aware of how the theft/tax system works... The point is you CAN if you WANT work for yourself and pay no tax to the terrorists! It doesn't matter what your personal experience is, does it? There are options there for you so that you do not fund terrorism...

It goes straight to their wallets or savings accounts and doesn't pass through a payroll system], so please take this into account before you accuse people of lying.

Your statement was there here in aus the money is taken out of our wages... This is only true if you work for a company that does that, calling you a liar was a shock tactic, and I did try to say that it was aimed more so as a kick up the arse... Because the truth is if you REALLY opposed terrorism you would not work in such a role, it is that simple... There are no excuses for funding terrorism...

I did not say ALL, or EVERY Australian, did I ?

Here is aus... Is all you said... You are arguing a silly point, pure semantics... It is pointless as you are funding terrorism, that is the bottom line... And also you have other options available to you just like in any other country.

I said here in Australia our taxes get taken out before we get our pay. When I said our, or we I was referring to people in a similar position to myself.

I absolutely know what you meant but as I said it was a shock tactic... Did it work?

And as I just pointed out, as soon as the Government works out a way to take the taxes of people working for themselves, they will.

Good luck with that one gov, if I clean your windows and you pay me cash how will they get any of that money? No chance...

Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen. The point I was making was in my situation, how do I exercise my legal right to withdraw my taxes when its already been taken out ? Maybe you can address this instead of calling people a liar ?

Already addressed this but the answer is too hard for you to even consider... So as I said F the people, men, women, and children that are getting murdered/tortured... That is it right?

I told you, refuse to work in such a capacity... Is it easy? NOPE... Will it take time for you to arrange? YES... But it IS an option for you, please do not deny this option...

Your ridiculous comment about marching into my bosses office proves how much you missed the point of my comment. You must live in a fantasy world if you think marching into a boss and saying I don't like murder etc, so give me my taxes first, would achieve anything.

Would he do as you request? NO, but that doesn't mean it will achieve nothing... Can you imagine his face? Can you imagine the little cogs in his brain whirling around in there? You would of planted a SEED in him that will surely grow... Especially if you follow through... But it is hard, I know dude, it is hard! But it is the right thing to do...

What I said was, Australian Law says the only peaceful protest I can make against my Government if I don't agree with what its spending it on is to withdraw my taxes. It does NOT say you can request that of your boss or employer, so your example has no point to it.

Why do you take stock in aus law? Law makers are criminals... Please really think hard about this... I know that you will want to excuse yourself but there is no excuse!

Ran out of space so I will continue in another comment...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It says Government, not boss or employer. A company or boss doesn't decide what the majority of taxes are spent on, the Government does, so what would "marching into my bosses office" achieve ? Do you see, you mistake here?

There is no mistake on my part only excuses on behalf of your good self... It doesn't matter what the gov says, they are criminals and terrorists! I do not listen to them... The company owner is not on ATS so I can not give them a piece of my mind else I surely would... You are here making excuses, you are responsible for your choices and your actions... Is there a gun to your head making you work for a company or could you possibly conceive a way where you could work for yourself? This is the issue! There is no gun to your head! You CHOOSE what you do! YOU are responsible... I'm sorry if this is hard to swallow but there is no passing the buck here... People are dying and being tortured for god sake!! No, but, but, but about it! You either fund it or you do not... Which are YOU?

You accused me of lying when I didn't. This is a personal attack regardless of how many edits you do saying sorry.

Did YOU make it clear that you had other choices? That you could work for yourself and then withold the tax? If you did then I would take back the liar part but as I know you did not and as you admit that you didf not then the comment stays and I stand by it... Witholding info is as good as lying...

My sorry was not really a sorry for calling you a liar... It was more a sorry for you having to hear what I had to say because I KNOW it is tough to take! I know that ideally you do not want to pay for the murder and torture of innocent people... I know you are most likely not a bad guy at heart.... That was the point of the sorry...

But the facts remain... You pay for the torture and murder of innocent people... This facts overrule how bad I feel telling you and how bad you feel hearing it... What about the people on the brunt of all this... They matter more than we do...

And look like I said I don't expect you to drop your job overnight... But I do expect you to make steps towards achieving that, if not then well you may as well be pulling the trigger or putting a boot in...

Harsh realities I know, but realities all the same...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by snaz31

Seen as its all so easy for you to work out and sum it up with "work for yourself", please enlighten me as to what I am supposed to do for work by myself. The question was, "how do I withdraw my taxes if it is taken from my pay before I get it ?'. If everyone went and did what you say "just work for yourself", then who 's left to work for the companies ? We can't ALL work for ourselves, thats not how the system works, and if you think otherwise then what bubble do you live in ?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by snaz31

No sorry, when you accuse someone of lying when they weren't, its your own credibility that you are ruining. And the fact that you had to edit your post to apologize for a personal attack just further proves that you are reading my comments in the context they are written. It has NOTHING to do with working for a company or working for myself. It was about if I work for a company then how do I withdraw my taxes if I don't agree with what they are being spent on, IF I work for a company. Get the "work for yourself" mentality out of your head and address the question from a working for a company point of view. Maybe if I had the option of withdrawing my taxes I could then have the start up capital to go and work for myself ? Do you get it now ?

Are you one of these people that just thinks businesses don't cost anything to start up and you just "start working for yourself" ? If it was that easy, then wouldn't we ALL be doing it already ?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Seen as its all so easy for you to work out and sum it up with "work for yourself", please enlighten me as to what I am supposed to do for work by myself.

I can give you some ideas if you need some so here goes...

Mine bitcoins

Buy/sell Bitcoins

Cut grass

Window cleaning

Dog grooming

Home moving

Pizza delivery

Cash in hand laborer

Make an interesting website and then monetize it...

Here is enough to get you thinking but if you need more ideas I can offer more or how about a google search? Don't mean that in a cockey way it is just a great source of info...

The question was, "how do I withdraw my taxes if it is taken from my pay before I get it ?

You know the answer to this, you can not... That is why you leave with your head held high and YOUR morals in tact... Screw what everyone else is doing...

If everyone went and did what you say "just work for yourself", then who 's left to work for the companies ?

No-one? And ahhhhh wouldn't that be a wonderful thing?But alas, you are right and not everyone is brave enough or willing enough to do it and all I say to them is step aside, enabler... That is what they are, but only when they FULLY understand what it is they are doing, what it is they are paying for... Ignorance is bliss but YOU do not have that excuse anymore... YOU know, the choice is up to you what you do... It doesn't matter what everyone else is doing, we don't even need 50% to take this route before we get a reaction.

We can't ALL work for ourselves, thats not how the system works, and if you think otherwise then what bubble do you live in ?

There is nothing stopping groups of people in a business to do this, is there? Sure no big corp will do it but that is because they are in cahoots with big gov and love the force they throw down on their smaller competitors, all legislation is to aid the corps, so why would they bite the hand that feeds them?

There are already many many many self employed people...
edit on 29-4-2013 by snaz31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No sorry, when you accuse someone of lying when they weren't, its your own credibility that you are ruining. And the fact that you had to edit your post to apologize for a personal attack just further proves that you are reading my comments in the context they are written.

Oh boy... You were not exactly being honest were you? Did you make it clear that you had a choice? No... You can call that whatever you like but I call it lies... Thus liar, but okay, I was dead wrong to call you a liar, what a bad individual I must be... But hey, at least I don't pay for torture or the killing of kids right? So....

Yet you talk of credibility?

It has NOTHING to do with working for a company or working for myself. It was about if I work for a company then how do I withdraw my taxes if I don't agree with what they are being spent on

But you know that you ca not sooo.....

IF I work for a company. Get the "work for yourself" mentality out of your head and address the question from a working for a company point of view.

This is a strawman argument... Your only choice is work for company that steals from you to fund terrorism or work for yourself and refuse to be stolen from... Which one will you pick? Which is the right choice? It is not a "mentality" it is a choice... You can not absolve yourself of guilt by avoiding the choice...

Maybe if I had the option of withdrawing my taxes I could then have the start up capital to go and work for myself ? Do you get it now ?

Do I get that you are making more excuses? Sure... Do I see you squirming in the uncomfortable truth? Sure...

Now, I have already siad to you that this is not easy! I know that, you have to skrimp and scrape and save... There are many jobs that require no money at all... Like the website building one for instance... There are many free guides and applications, I'll even offer to proof read for you for free, even though I can't spell

There are options for you, a wealth of options but you will not look at them... And why? Is your life too comfy to rock the boat? Does it all sound too tough? Meanwhile people die and have their lives obliterated! Put yourself in their shoes and then listen to your excuses, what would you think about that?

Are you one of these people that just thinks businesses don't cost anything to start up and you just "start working for yourself" ? If it was that easy, then wouldn't we ALL be doing it already ?

You can though lol... I could give you 10 examples with a simple google search, you have a whole earth full of ideas right at your fingertips... And there are a lot more that require very little money... How much is a lawn mower? How much is a spade? A trowel to plant flowers and weed gardens?

Seriously you CAN do it if you WANT, or you can pay for the killing and torture...

Why don't we all do it? Humans have a habit of conforming to social norms, essentially being sheep, it is how we are so easy to control and manipulate into putting up with the most awful things... Most are more like robots going about their day oblivious to the world around them... They are waking up though and you are not alone! Many people are like you wanting to find a way to fight back! I have provided you with an option, you always knew it was there but it is tough especially when right now you have an income... You have your (insert useless gadget here)... It is easier to just excuse yourself and bury your head in the sand...

Do you WANT to fight or not?

Edit: There is a guy on youtube, can't really remember his name but I will look for you... He gives out LOADS and I mean LOADS of great business ideas, some you don't even need money some you need a bit but he goes in depth of how to do it and he is a really inspirational guy with tons of energy! It is something king or king something... I'll try to find his channel if you like... If he doesn't inspire you no-one will lol

Eidt: Here he is, this is just an example, not aimed at you, it was the first I came across... Please take some time to look at his videos... There will be something in there for you! He is a genius!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I know this old guy who walks around in the mountains and uses these two bent rods to find gold, he says it really works. I'm gonna try to get ahold of him and me and him are gonna find where the jews have hidden all this gold. I should have this case cracked in no time.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Give me my twenty posts...........

Like an itch you can not see nor feel.........

Ohhhhhhh...... I got my eye hard on some subjects......

Bring it my friends, because, well, we can

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I go back to my vague memory of history lessons in school about ancient civilizations. The peasant, people whatever you call the masses always prevail. I, as I feel many of you are, are awaiting the spark. Without that, we are not united. It's got to be something to get everybody involved. Until then, hurry up and wait in my opinion.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by snaz31

Seen as its all so easy for you to work out and sum it up with "work for yourself", please enlighten me as to what I am supposed to do for work by myself.

I can give you some ideas if you need some so here goes...

Mine bitcoins

Buy/sell Bitcoins

Cut grass

Window cleaning

Dog grooming

Home moving

Pizza delivery

Cash in hand laborer

Make an interesting website and then monetize it...

Here is enough to get you thinking but if you need more ideas I can offer more or how about a google search? Don't mean that in a cockey way it is just a great source of info...

The question was, "how do I withdraw my taxes if it is taken from my pay before I get it ?

You know the answer to this, you can not... That is why you leave with your head held high and YOUR morals in tact... Screw what everyone else is doing...

If everyone went and did what you say "just work for yourself", then who 's left to work for the companies ?

No-one? And ahhhhh wouldn't that be a wonderful thing?But alas, you are right and not everyone is brave enough or willing enough to do it and all I say to them is step aside, enabler... That is what they are, but only when they FULLY understand what it is they are doing, what it is they are paying for... Ignorance is bliss but YOU do not have that excuse anymore... YOU know, the choice is up to you what you do... It doesn't matter what everyone else is doing, we don't even need 50% to take this route before we get a reaction.

We can't ALL work for ourselves, thats not how the system works, and if you think otherwise then what bubble do you live in ?

There is nothing stopping groups of people in a business to do this, is there? Sure no big corp will do it but that is because they are in cahoots with big gov and love the force they throw down on their smaller competitors, all legislation is to aid the corps, so why would they bite the hand that feeds them?

There are already many many many self employed people...

Your examples do not address the question, IF I work for a company and my taxes are taken out before I get them, then how do I exercise my legal right to withdraw them ?

Pizza delivery Lol, why i'm even acknowledging this one i'll never know, but are you serious ? I'm in my 30's with bills to pay and you seriously offer up pizza delivery as an option. Its all well and good to type that as a response, but lets get back to reality here shall we ?

Cash in hand labourer.......ummmmm, unless the rules are different in your country, its actually illegal to work for 'cash in hand'. The government can't take your taxes before you get your pay with cash in hand, and there is no record of your earnings, that's why they don't allow it. So this is not an option.

Cut grass. This was a great option 10-15 years ago, but here in Australia there are that many people doing this that the money made compared to the hours worked and labour required do not make logical sense. I have a friend mowing lawns, and was doing quite well 10-15 years ago, but now there are that many people doing it they are all under-cutting each other just to stay ahead. Why would I give up working for a company with a fixed wage, and then work 12-14 hour days hoping to make ends meet. Just because i'd like to know how can I withdraw my taxes doesn't, and shouldn't mean that I have to stop working for a company. This is the point I've been trying to get through to you from word go.

Dog grooming, home moving. Fine options, but again, where does the start up capital come from. You don't just click your fingers and start a company. If was that easy, why would anyone still be working for a company ?

Just for the record, I have tried to start my own car washing business, but the red tape and strict guidelines made it almost impossible, and with all the start up cash I needed, it no longer became a viable option. I could of accessed my super and funded my own car wash business without needing any assistance, but I can't access my super until a certain age. And with stock market crash after crash, my super is getting smaller and smaller, not bigger as its designed to do.

This is NOT about finding other means of work, its about being able to withdraw my taxes if I don't agree with what its being spent on, as my legal right says I should be able to do. Why am I being denied my legal right, THAT is the question.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by snaz31

Thank you for finally admitting that you were wrong to call me a liar. Maybe if you did that from the start we wouldn't still be going on and on ? But I do like the sarcasm included in your 'apology'. It makes it look very sincere !

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The only reason these guys are so powerful is because they have state backing. You are forced to use their magic money to pay your taxes so they keep you trapped in their system heaping more and more of these wacky financial instruments on top of you each day.

The bill will have have to be settled and it is not going to be pretty.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
For further proof of the game being rigged..................last week on mainstream radio it was announced that the Federal Reserve had put pressure on Julia Gillard [Australia's joke of a Prime Minister] to start repaying money lent from the Federal Reserve. Within the next 7 days of that announcement, Julia Gillard has raised the topic of introducing a 'Disability fund', and now a "Fire, Ambulance, Police levy". Levy, fund or tax, its the same thing with different wording to throw off the average idiot. Federal Reserve says give us our money, Gillard responds with 2 new taxes within a week. there's the money for the Federal reserve and not a single cent will go to the disabled, fire, ambulance or police. And correct me if i'm wrong, but shouldn't our taxes already be covering the disabled, fire, ambulance and police ????

The game is rigged, and while we contribute to it, we have to accept equal blame. But the average Australian either doesn't have the intelligence, or just doesn't care to do anything about it. as long as they can watch the latest episode of The Voice, the Biggest loser or Masterchef then all is well in Utopia !

Nothing to see here people, move along.

THE GAME IS RIGGED !

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join