It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were There Three Bombers in Boston?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rowdyrich

From your reply I could tell you actually took the time to check out what I am attepting to show.

Thank you for your efforts.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Now that I took my eyes off just his back pack, it does look like he is carrying another bag. Pretty good catch on your part, I'm sure most are like me and just looking at the back pack itself and not seeing everything else.

But I still think his bag matches the one on the ground.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

Absolutely.

Look at the screen grab at the top left. That black stripe runs off center as it get close to the backpack. It is a second strap overlapping the backpack strap and leading to the second, smaller bag, which is more under his armpit forward of the backpack. The top of this bag with its flap over top is seen clearly in the screen grab labelled "Strap 3".

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The key to the whole thing is the David Green photo of Dzhokhar leaving the scene. This might be a matter for trained professionals in photo analysis, but as an amateur who is an artist and very visually acute, I'm sure the photo shows evidence of both bags still on that shoulder.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Yes it does run off center, just like the other strap to the black lining that is where the zipper is.... Can't you see that? Does anyone else see that?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Please look at the dangling strap in OP photo: strap 1 to see that the dangling strap also has the same black strap running down it.

Please confirm or deny.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I found more conflicting evidence.

This is a photo taken of the boat after the shoot out. You can see colored markings used for bullet housings. You may also notice the blood on the wheel well or white trailer.

Although it is very difficult to see inside the boat, there does not appear to be a large amount of blood or blood related stains associated with 20 hours of blood loss.

Here is the video of his capture.

When it is in colour and the swat truck is removing the shrink wrap, no blood on the trailer.

When the heat senor is "flipped" near the end of the video, the suspect appears to glow in certain places.

I wonder if this is attributed to the blood he has lost. If this is so, there is no appearance of blood on the trailer itself.

which means this is when he was shot for there to be blood, a puddle or a rather large amount, because it does not appear to be "leaking" blood in any of the released photos of his capture.

When does the blood get on the trailer when before and during his capture there is evidence to support that there was no blood on the trailer BEFORE his capture?

Use in a post:

Because you will notice where the windshield ends on the side of the boat is directly over the trailer wheels. which is where the suspect is positioned in the above photo.

CBC News

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev immediately stopped talking after a magistrate judge and a representative from the U.S. Attorney's office entered his hospital room and gave him his Miranda warning, according to four officials of both political parties briefed on the interrogation. They insisted on anonymity because the briefing was private.

Stopped "Talking" or writing because he can not speak?
edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: making sense of the mess

edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: A little help from my friends

edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58

Please look at the dangling strap in OP photo: strap 1 to see that the dangling strap also has the same black strap running down it.

Please confirm or deny.

Deny. We're just going to have agree to disagree.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

I'm trying to see what your talking about but I just think its the side of the strap your seeing. Both straps look to be black on the sides but seeing a stripe down both of them is what I haven't seen yet. I have it blown up in HD on my tv and I'm not seeing it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
I found more conflicting evidence.picture

You're almost there with picture embedding just use the "code" labeled "Use in a post".

edit on 25-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

Actually, I never said I was 100% certain, did I ?
If I did please show me where I posted "100% certain"

I only spoke of what things looked like to me, of how I viewed them.

Your reaction to my personal observations is precisely why I hesitated to mention
what I thought I might be seeing in the Boston bombing photos
before commimg to this thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Could you clarify my friend, because I am new and would like to know how to have the photos embedded in the post. thanks for your help

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I'll message you. I've noticed that there is a sharp drop off in members who can properly embed photos and videos. You are better than most.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Thanks I sincerely appreciate this.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Incidentally, this morning when I tried to log on to my computer, I got a different "log in" desktop with a different password. I Went to "Users and Groups" and found a "Guest Account" that I was not aware of. I disabled this account.

I don't think this can happen spontaneously.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58

There is video Of him placing the bag? Why doesn't anyone understand this?

This I don't believe. I know they said so. I don't believe them. Not that they are lying, necessarily, but that they are mistaken, much the same way people in this thread are mistaken about the number of bags Dzhokhar was carrying.

The inky third person that is possible is someone named misha an Armenian, who is believed to have radicalized them. The only conspiracy here is that Misha planned the thing and the brothers carried it out.

Well, from my point of view she might be the third bomber. I'm standing by the OP. I think that the bomb used in the Watertown shootout was the bomb that Dzhokhar failed to plant.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but at this point I am certain I am right.
edit on 25-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Psychologically, this story has some interesting perspectives. These guys very likely did a heinous act in bombing the Marathon. It is an act of terror and perhaps of revenge for drone strikes in the middle east that kill innocents. I'm sure they justified what they did to themselves, even though such things are not justifiable. But let's set that larger picture aside for a moment.

From a psychological perspective, I think Dzhokhar is trying to make up for letting down the team on the day of the bombing. He had a failure of nerve that Menachem Begin or Nelson Mandela wouldn't have had. He couldn't plant his bomb.

Later in Watertown, his brother Tamerlan turned in a terrorist Medal of Honor performance, outnumbered, charging against heavy odds, gun blazing, into withering fire, sacrificing his life so his brother could get away.

Now the younger brother has decided to take the hit for the team and not give up the third bomber. Maybe he feels he owes it to his brother.

This is what hell is like.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's too bad we don't know exactly what brand/model bag that is, that way we could pull up an image of it. That would be really helpful for a couple of reasons but so far i haven't seen anyone say they recognize the bag. I saw a picture of white cap's closet allegedly after the attack that shows the bag in a pile of clothes but you can't make out any more details about the bag than you can in any of the other pics.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

Do you have a link to the picture?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well I presume you are aware by now the FBI has stated numerous times they have video footage of suspect 2 from prior to the first blast to after the second. They unequivocally say that he walked away from his backpack and shortly after it exploded. The video therefore would also see his back as he turns and leaves WITHOUT the backpack on him. So I guess you are stating with 100% certainty that the FBI are lying......you do realize that they have filed charges and are prepared to present this evidence in a court of law. Given those facts you still proceed to argue the fact this suspect was departing WITH his backpack? I have seen many unknown things discussed in the past about Columbine, Newtown, Aurora, etc, etc, but the number of completely foolish threads started and discussed about Boston is dumbfounding. I don't know what you think you see but he is NOT wearing that backpack when leaving.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join