It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were There Three Bombers in Boston?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

If you read the thread through carefully you would find that I had already answered that point. Read the thread. In the meantime post a link to that video would you?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

It's on an instagram page, look up user "Heda91"
Apparently that's one of white cap's supporters and all the recent pics are of the Boston suspects. The picture in question was posted 2 days ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Neck Wound is on the same side which is exposed when suspect to is leaving the boat

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have to be honest here and say that I don't think it is the same backpack. It is similar but there is too much grey/black on it. The backpack that Dzhokhar is alleged to have carried with a bomb in it probably went into some hiding place, still containing the bomb. The trunk of the Honda? I'm not sure about the cars. Was that one hijacked?

Anyway, I don't think that is the same backpack.

instagram.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I added the lines for all to see. I believe that this conclusively shows that the bag is only one bag, and the black straps that you believe to be part of the "second bag" are only that.

Can others please weight in so we can get a general consensus. That way we can move off the bag subject. I believe that if I can convince most people that we can move on to other topics.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

s1162.photobucket.com...

I dont know why images arent working.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58
I added the lines for all to see. I believe that this conclusively shows that the bag is only one bag, and the black straps that you believe to be part of the "second bag" are only that.

For starters, please learn to embed photos.

Just go to "Tools" and then in the dropdown menu click "ATS uploads". A page will open with "Select Image File" at the top left. Click that button and a window will open allowing you to browse your computer for the photo you want to upload. It has to be within a certain size.

When you have uploaded it, it will appear on that page.

You then click on the photo and it will appear by itself with different codes to use in a post according to what you want to do. You copy that code to your post and the photo will appear in the post.

The codes for embedding images are:

Use in a post:

Create thumbnail link:

External full URL link:

To embed the photo use the code "Use in a post".

Can others please weight in so we can get a general consensus. That way we can move off the bag subject. I believe that if I can convince most people that we can move on to other topics.

I looked at your photos. Your demo is a hopeless fail.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Can you explain to me how you think that the lines dont connect logically, like in many other backpacks made?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

You are obscuring the way the dark strap of the smaller bag slides away from the light strap of the backpack by overwriting the photo with your own lines showing the way you think the photo is.

These bags are usually symmetrical. Where is the corresponding black stripe on the other strap of the backpack?

You are wrong. If you don't see that, there is nothing I can do about it. My point of view on this is backed up by clear front shots of the smaller bag.

The only thing I can suggest is that you take a very careful look at the OP. If that doesn't do it, I don't think I can help you see my point of view in any other way.

edit on 25-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Provide photots with overlaid lines displaying your point. I will observe that photo in comparison with the ones in the OP and come to my own conclusion.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58

Provide photots with overlaid lines displaying your point. I will observe that photo in comparison with the ones in the OP and come to my own conclusion.

Look, I'm really sorry, but we are just going to have to agree to disagree. I realize I haven't convinced you but there are others on ATS besides you, who may see my point.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You dont seem willing to even consider other peoples prospectives besides your own. Good luck

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's also possible there were multiple backpacks, he could've set that one down and picked up another he'd previously planted (or maybe even had another backpack stuffed into that one, OR he just stole one) to make it seem like he hadn't left anything behind due to the fact I'm sure they knew there were security cameras and the FBI would analyze every single one of them after it went down. You can't underestimate radicals like this, I could believe that they had been planning this for 6 months to a year AT LEAST, how else could they evade 9,000 armed forces (or however many it was) searching for them in a single town for as long as they did. It seemed to me they had their every move calculated by the minute and I say this because I was listening to a secure police scanner not 5 minutes after the guard had been shot at MIT. (it wasn't the Ustream one that everyone else had been listening to.) I plan to make a thread with things I heard over the scanner that nobody else seems to be posting about as soon as all the current boston threads die out.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Germann because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Those two white stripes that you've highlighted look like either the strings of his grey hoodie or the interior stitching that's been reinforced with a piece of white fabric to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Is that picture in reference to the supposed wound he'd gotten to his throat? If so when I first saw the picture it was my perception that there was an obvious wound there that seemed to have been patched up. It looks like it runs from the back of his ear, then down his neck.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The Mercedes, and police SUV were the cars reported to be hijacked. The Honda belonged to one of their family members or a girlfriend I think.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by rowdyrich

I see what you are saying but I don't agree. In the crowd photo the logo of the bag is clearly visible against a dark backround. If what you are saying is true, the logo must be printed on the inside of a pocket or on the interior of the bag.

That may very well be the bag that blew up in that spot but I don't think it was Dzhokhar's bag. The strap of his bag can be seen on his shoulder in the David Green photo. A lot of people don't want to see it but it is there.

I think it is going to take people some time to realize that the scenario in the OP is the one that makes most sense.

edit on 24-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

How do you know that's a logo? Honestly, how do you know? The picture is too far away and too pixelated when enlarged to ascertain any detail at all. For all we know it could be a white tag inside the outer pocket or a white strap meant to hold a flash drive or a pencil. Basically there is no proof that bit of white is a logo. You assume it's a logo but there is no way for you to verify it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Okay, as long as we ad these two to the grand total.

20:13 GMT: An intelligence official working on the scene told the Associated Press that two additional explosive devices were found near the site, and are being dismantled by a bomb squad.

reply to post by randyvs

I think your point is a very important. I was watching the coverage from a Boston suburb on several different local channels and remember several different reports about two other devises being found and diffused by the bomb squad. They stated that one was under the grandstand, and one was diffused by firing a water cannon at it. What has happened to these fairly specific reports?

Secondly, the blast allegedly caused by Dzokar's bomb happened on the course side of the fencing that delineates the course from the spectators area. You can clearly see in the pictures that the fence is blown back into the spectators' area. In a photo before the blast there is a box of "trash" there next to a mailbox, not a backpack. Also, how could Dzokar have pushed his way through the crowd, placed his backpack over the fence, and then retreated with setting off major red flags. See the photos I am referencing here: ______beforeitsnews/opinion-liberal/2013/04/boston-bombing-the-official-story-proves-dzhokhar-is-innocent-a-photo-essay-2459374.html

Thank you,
edit on 25-4-2013 by RabbitHoleRandy because: add quote

edit on 25-4-2013 by RabbitHoleRandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Germann

Yes, it is in reference to my earlier post trying to figure out how he got this wound. There was a photo released showing blood on the trailer after his capture.

I also show evidence that there was NO blood on the trailer when the SWAT vehicle was taking down the shrink wrap with the "arm" on the front of the vehicle during his capture as he was hiding in the boat

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I'm not contradicting what you're saying but is it possible that he simply entered the boat from a different angle then when he was removed from it and initially that's why there wasn't blood? Then after being removed from the boat that's what caused the blood you're talking about? I'd like to know if the blood was located where he got out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join