It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were There Three Bombers in Boston?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Wasn't there a third bomb (at the JFK Library). Since these pressure cookers are pretty bulky, it would seem a third is needed for it, or one planted two. Which is more likely?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Here is a thread in reference to the JFK explosion, or fire that stared in mechanical room.
A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy

A fire, and possible explosion, reported at the John F. Kennedy Library in Dorchester, Mass., is being investigated for a potential connection to the blasts that went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday just before 3 p.m.

A Boston Police spokesperson told Talking Points Memo on Monday that an explosive device had gone off at the library. This information was later clarified on Twitter by BPD Public Information Bureau Chief Cheryl Fiandaca, who described the incident as "fire related."

According to the JFK Library's official Twitter account, the fire, which appears to have started in the building's mechanical room, was put out by 6:23 p.m. Monday evening. Staff and visitors were safely accounted for, and no injuries were reported.

edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Here is a section from the David Green photograph of Dzhokhar leaving the scene of the bombing along with many others who left the scene in the aftermath.

www.usatoday.com...

Note the highlights indicating signs of what is almost certainly the strap of the backpack over his shoulder.

The kid is not "alright", but I think he left the scene of the bombing with his backpack.

What you bracketed is the open, unzippered upper torso section of the grey hoodie he was wearing under his jacket. Not the backpack strap. Look at it again.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Germann

notice in the video as well, the ladder on the ground? one can presume that that is how he got in.

As well, that is where the opening was placed so that the owner of the boat could get in and out of his boat during the Time it is in storage.

You will notice that as well, in the video, indicated by the overlapping of the plastics, use of tape and the "outlining" of what appears to be an "zipper door" above the ladder while it is standing as the helicopter is circling the boat

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

thats the first thing i noticed when i saw the picture.......100% zipper.....how is this not seen by other people?

this is getting rediculous.........

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitHoleRandy

I think your point is a very important.

It is ?
I mean ya, ya it is !

The other odd part about it all is, the families
from Sandy Hook being right in the vicinity of the explosions. Doesn't
matter to me what anyone says or thinks there was some pretty odd
acting going on at Sandy Hook. So there just happens to be a group
of fishy characters, call em parents if you want. But there they are
at another shady event.

So what was really going on ? Was the bombing meant to
serve more than one purpose and take out the grieving actors ?
I mean parents !
Maybe they were a missed target, but get picture now? Man
have they had a ruff go at it luck lately? There kids get sniped
and then they get death row seats at a bombing.

The whole thing just sounds retarded. Can you imagine telling that
story to people ?

Dude in December I dropped my kid off at
school and he got shot to death with 25 other people.
So then all the families went to the Boston Marathon to sit at the 26th
mile. In honor of the 26 who died at Sandy Hook and we almost got
blown up ! So now we can't talk about it cause someone might
be trying to off us.

Only in America ?

With all those pressure cookers ? They could've had a hell of yard sale.
edit on 25-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Note the highlights indicating signs of what is almost certainly the strap of the backpack over his shoulder.

What you bracketed is the open, unzippered upper torso section of the grey hoodie he was wearing under his jacket. Not the backpack strap. Look at it again.

No. Look right along the shoulder line. Start right under the chin and follow the shoulder line down. The two marks highlighted are not the same color as the hoodie.
edit on 25-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Nice job cropping the photo of him leaving the scene so as to not show that he clearly was sans backpack. Another in a long line of misleading or distorted posts lately that seem to want to take the actual information and twist it to your own personal view of what happened. I have seen that photo now 50 times and he clearly is leaving the scene without a backpack. It's cool though just crop out the back part and draw in some white lines and try and convince people he still had it on his back. Might as well go ahead and blame the Saudi as well it would make you very popular on this website. Deny Ignorance has become Encourage Ignorance and prejudice. Sad and Pathetic. I am glad we have so many people who are Sherlock Holmes who grace our presence here. I am glad we have so many people who have access to the actual evidence that nobody else has seen. Glad that all the eyewitness testimony from Watertown about them setting off explosives was clearly liars who were part of a giant conspiracy to mislead you. I am glad you have seen the video the authorities have not released yet that show him taking the backpack off his shoulder and setting it down, then talking on a cell phone and leaving the area 10 to 15 seconds before there is an explosion at the exact spot he put his backpack. Thank goodness you have solved this for everyone.
edit on 25-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That one picture, of him leaving the scene, to me, doesn't show him with a backpack, it shows him without one, the strap you highlight, to me, looks like the lapel of his jacket. Arguably, because of the angle, you can say he COULD have a pack with him.

And here's the problem with ATS.

Poster A: Look, it looks like he still has his backpack in this picture
Poster B: well, since we know he had a backpack with him, there's another bomber

No, we don't know that, I stared at that picture, it doesn't look like a strap at all, it's the lapel of his coat, and it appears that he's in a light jog or fast stride and he doesn't appear to be favoring a shoulder like you would assume with a pressure cooker slung over it, they aren't built light.

I don't know what happened there, but examples like what I just posted are really making it hard for me to justify taking part around here. That's how disinformation works.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thanks to the Obama administration rushing to read Tsarnaev his Miranda rights...we'll probably never know HOW many more were involved. I know the FBI is shocked and p'd off about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

That one picture, of him leaving the scene, to me, doesn't show him with a backpack, it shows him without one, the strap you highlight, to me, looks like the lapel of his jacket. Arguably, because of the angle, you can say he COULD have a pack with him.

And here's the problem with ATS.

Poster A: Look, it looks like he still has his backpack in this picture
Poster B: well, since we know he had a backpack with him, there's another bomber

No, we don't know that, I stared at that picture, it doesn't look like a strap at all, it's the lapel of his coat, and it appears that he's in a light jog or fast stride and he doesn't appear to be favoring a shoulder like you would assume with a pressure cooker slung over it, they aren't built light.

I don't know what happened there, but examples like what I just posted are really making it hard for me to justify taking part around here. That's how disinformation works.

And that's just the thing.....

A few days ago members where trying to make the argument that the backpack was on his LEFT shoulder and has been photoshopped out.

How many times does the same picture need to be twisted to fit agendas?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Your post is complete nonsense from start to finish.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

In these forums one person will say one thing and another will say something else. That's what goes on here. Some people have trouble dealing with debate or argument and with opposing views. They don't have to bother coming to these forums.

Go to JREF. It's a support group for right wingers whose world is falling apart.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Thanks to the Obama administration rushing to read Tsarnaev his Miranda rights...we'll probably never know HOW many more were involved. I know the FBI is shocked and p'd off about it.

Maybe the Obama administration are having seconds thoughts about becoming a police state. The FBI is an organization with a very checkered past and undoubtedly a very checkered present. Law enforcement is tough.

I think methodical police work will round up everybody, Miranda rights or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
A few days ago members where trying to make the argument that the backpack was on his LEFT shoulder and has been photoshopped out.

Any chance of a link to that? I'm aware of posts that questioned marks on the brick wall behind Dzhokhar and suggested they might be signs of photoshopping, but I haven't seen any shoulder switch posts.
edit on 25-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why have the pics stopped coming? Let alone video. We have not seen any new pictures since this happened.
Did people "give" their pics and video to the FBI and fail to keep copies?? Everyone?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here is four pictures that show a woman set an over sized purse on top of the bag that was next to the mailbox. I believe we have a third person of interest here, check it out:i.imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Would anybody ever set their purse down on the other side of the rail, on top of what appears to be a bag of trash?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Good find.

Next question is whether or not she was there at the time of the explosion?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Or if someone else placed it there? Some thing(s) are off about the photo, before the purse is placed on the bag behind the guard rail.
edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: wording

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join