It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were There Three Bombers in Boston?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is getting fun.

I noticed what appears to be a box or black outline in the photo. As if it was photo shopped, so I enhanced it and...

edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: sorry, newbie

as well, notice the shadow behind the driver side headlight
edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

three windows back from the house will give you two different views of the road. different angles but the black angled shadow behind the SUV can not be mistaken as asphalt

edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling

abovetopsecret.com
edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: thread

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

That black angled shadow is being cast by the drivers side door. If you look closely at the shadow you can see the faint outline of the upper part of the door frame.

You can also see the reflections of the Honda tail lights on the black door of the SUV. Note how the lights are angled indicating that the door is open. Although I'm still curious what you think this alleged photoshopping indicates...
edit on 4/25/2013 by Cabalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Here is four pictures that show a woman set an over sized purse on top of the bag that was next to the mailbox. I believe we have a third person of interest here, check it out:i.imgur.com...

You just made my day. Thankyou sir.

Any nominees for the doll in sunglasses? Remember Tamerlan was wearing sunglasses too. Were there a lot of sunglasses out that day? I guess there were, but still the behavior is very odd.

edit on 25-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This post is one I really feel ambivalent about, but if anyone thinks that the FBI hasn't done this very thing, they are wrong.

The hair color of the sunglasses lady is redder than Katherine Russel's as far as I know. The sunglasses hide the contours of the cheeks and the heavy red lipstick is not what other photos of Katherine Russel show.

I wonder if the FBI is trying to get her lawyer to OK the removal of her hijab for a few minutes.

Of course the photo of the sunglasses lady is not in high resolution, but the two faces are not out of the ballpark dissimilar. There is not enough in these two photos to decide.

Maybe sunglasses lady shows up in photos elsewhere for a better comparison. Undoubtedly people are working on this. I hope it's not her.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Actually the resolution is so poor on the sunglasses photo it actually looks like Michael Jackson to me. Seriously you can't even see the nose.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

and i dont think any photo should have "lol" in it. What the hell is that about?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

many people lost limbs and you consider it a joke. They all woke up that morning and their lives were changed forever. I dont think "lol" is very appropriate. In fact thats straight sickening...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

I'm on my phone so I didn't notice that. It just goes to show the immature mindset of people on some of these forums.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just for the record, could someone point out the lol for me. I can't find it.

Also, we can rule out Michael Jackson.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Here is how I am going to disprove your double reflection theory.

First, let it be known that I do not have a PHD in math, science or and other relating field.

What I offer is my opinion and my opinion alone, based on logic.

The sun is a source of light, like the head lights of the SUV.

The reflective surface of the moon only reflects the light of the sun and is not as strong as the source.

Like the reflective surface of the car(moon) to the head lights(sun)

In order for there to be a shadow cast backwards, or behind the source(headlights) the light must be equal to if not greater than to penetrate one original light source(headlights)

Just like the moon only reflects the sun’s light the car is only reflecting the SUV’s light and presumably cannot cast a backwards shadow.

Hopefully I did not have one too many “pops” for my logic to be sick.

As well the angle of the Honda is not direct at the SUV. It is parked on a angle

edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling and related observation

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Really? You can see the mysterious 2nd bag and third strap that no one else can see, but you can't see the "lol", in red, in the bottom right photo of the blast site??

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

When you say bottom right photo are you referring to a photo in this thread, or to something on a linked page?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

Maybe he's using a phone. I couldnt see the LOL part of the pic on my iPhone until I saved the pic and looked at it on it's own (not on the forum).

That Michael Jackson comment is funny because that was my initial thought too. It looks just like MJ! Mayb we can start a whole new conspiracy here (only kidding).

But sunglass lady and her bag is very interesting. It's so new and came out of nowhere that I don't even know what to make of it. Knowing the time the pic/vid was taken would be very helpful.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

THANKYOU! Finally an adult arrives.

I'm on a mac at work and the visuals are more subtle than on my PC at home, so I didn't realize I had to scroll over to see the lol. I just assumed it was a cropped photo.

Yes, the lol is awful. A lot of the commentary on the internet runs from the juvenile to the demented. What else is new?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I really think you're onto something here!

Wait... let me rephrase that... I really think you're on something here!

Maybe defining demented may help lead to some further answers for yourself?

Demented:
-Adjective.
1. Suffering from dementia.
2. Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement.

Enjoy your work as a forensics investigator!

edit on 26-4-2013 by ttobban because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ttobban

Thankyou. Have fun in other threads.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

But I must know if there was a 3rd bomber, and who this person is.

After all, it has such a high effect on how my life is lived and will turn out.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ttobban

Are you the third bomber?

2nd.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by ttobban

Are you the third bomber?

2nd.

Accusing people is very immature and very wrong...

I saw the picture on my iphone and immediately saw the "lol".

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

After looking at your profile I see that this is your 3rd Boston bombing thread...
After reading through your previous threads I see that you aren't willing to look at the prospectives of other members and you are on a witch hunt to crucify the FBI, BPD, American government, and the JTTF. You seem to be throwing away very clear and obvious evidence. People like you are the reason why convicted murderers go free, because they can find a spot in any story to twist completely out of context until it suits their own agenda. Your agenda seems to be well known on ATS and nothing else. It's sad that you aren't ever willing to look at others opinions unless it suits you.

I came to this thread with an open mind about seeing something interesting. I have just been frustrated by your arrogance. Have a great Friday in Canada

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join