It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Bush isn't stupid?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
if this man isnt an idiot hes a damn fine actor and should win an oscar...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So just before Jr. flew into Pakistan under the cover of darkness with the lights out because of all the protests about the guy there he said, "I believe that a democratic, prosperous Pakistan will be a steadfast partner for America, a peaceful neighbour for India and a force for freedom and moderation in the Arab world."

Wait, why does that sound just a little odd? Because of course, Pakistan is not an Arab nation, but a Muslim one.

D'oh.

Despite the fact he was reading the statement a White House official said later that he had meant to say "Muslim world."

Did he, or is he really just a comic genius?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Bush is definitely stupid. Fortunately for him, however, his political opponents are even more stupid than he is.

I resent that remark's thread name (not shown in quote), don't bring the foxs into this.

The thought has come to me once or twice. However he still is no mastermind.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Foxe]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I vote option #5

better paranoid than ignorant

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Outfoxed In The End

Originally posted by Foxe
I resent that remark's thread name (not shown in quote), don't bring the foxs into this.

Sorry! It's a rather obscure Simpsons reference (Homer refers to himself as "Stupid like a fox!" at one point in the series).

So really, it's Homer Simpson you want, not me.

Meanwhile, since I made that post over a year ago, I have seen no evidence whatsoever that it isn't true.

PETA Notice: No foxes were harmed during the production of this post.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by USER
George Bush said "The French have got no word for entrepreneur" that speaks for Bush's stupidity.

LOL!!! That's pretty funny. What an ignoramous. Do you have a link so I can actually hear him say that? That's gotta be hilarious! I love Bushisms.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join