It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Bush isn't stupid?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
mis)underestimate.
i forgot about that!! that was the one time i had respect for bush. that was the only time he took responsiblity for his own actions and said he was wrong! that was pretty smooth how he added " i was just making sure you were paying attention"

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
the thrall -

You say he does what he does because it's best for him...however, a large part of my point was that the majority of his actions have no signifigant benefit to him. I always here the "blah,blah,blah oil industy blah,blah,blah" but tell me, how does that benefit Bush personally? It's not his profit. He might have some buddies there, but do you think he risked political suicide for some old business buddies, so they can make a few million and give him a cut? I mean, seriously. Like the man could ever get that cut without the whole world knowing. No, I have to say, there is no evidence that I have yet seen that points to Bush acting for his own benefits. For his own agenda, perhaps, but that's back to my point; what's the driving agenda, and why?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnine_sweet
So often here, and everywhere else, Bush is blasted as dumb. However, it seems he recieved high marks (higher than Kerry) on his intelligence test when entering the military. (and no, if you're wondering, this isnt a pro-Bush thread.) So what if he isn't stupid? Then what could be the driving force(s) behind his policies and actions?

I greatly appreciate your very excellent analysis. It beats the others I've read the last 5 years whether on FREEREPUBLIC.COM or several other websites.

I personally think he is conflicted. He may even be at risk for being a double minded man. I have long wondered if he does as much of the puppet masters' orders/bidding as he has to, to stay alive, while trying to do what he thinks is the Christian thing when he can get away with it.

You may be interested in a prophetic call to prayer regarding him posted at the end of my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which asserts that a demonic assault is operant against him regardless of what he does. Plenty plausible, to me.

I do believe that the NWO folks are intent on trashing the USA toward forcing the global government on the world and the USA. Billdo and Shrillery Clinton did a pretty horridly good job of it with their diminishing of the military materiel, equipment etc. as well as selling nuke and missle secrets to China for personal profit. But I don't think the puppet masters will be happy until they light off WWIII and transition to the global government.

I do believe GW has done more or less what he could to improve our country.

I would not be surprised if GW balks at their orders enough at some point that they decide to deal with him . . . unconventionally.

Prayers are in order--certainly for him and all of us. imho.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If Bush doesn't do what he is told by his suppressors he will end up like JFK. A dead conspiracy lost in the fold of time.

If he is merely a pawn as all US presidents seem to be turning out, then he has some very big problems of his own. He could probably blame is father for getting him into that sinking boat.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I cant say I agree or disagree with many of the fine, well thought out points brought up in this discussion, but I can say one thing.

Bush is simply another tool in the current anti-intellectual "wave" or "conspiracy" that is simply making it OK to be stupid, that glorifies stupidity and vanity over reason and intellectual thinking.

It has gripped the nation fiercely, and I find it more upsetting than anything that our leader is a glorious example of this.

Ox

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think you hit the nail on the head with Options 3A and 3B.. He's a war mongering fool who wants to hoard as much as he can so there is demand for him. he has a childs mind and he's playing a retarded game with the entire world..

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm just curious.... How is it that a man thats soooooo stupid goes tp Harvard and post graduate school at Yale?

Is going to Harvard and doing post graduate studies the yardstick for intelligence? If so, it would be a disgrace to the institution if i were to list the follies of 'Harvard' men since it began.

Each institution has its share of morons. To be fair, even on the ATS board.

To bad Bush is the top public figure, and subjected to public scrutiny on his actions, which will be solely judged by the people whom he leads or misleads.

Do not mistake intelligence for competence. Enron corp had a lot of 'intelligent' men.

Ox

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
And it just goes to show you.. You can graduate from two of the best schools in the country and still remain an idiot.. plain and simple.. Im sure if he didnt have his Daddy's hand to hold and Cheney's hand up his butt manipulating him like a good little puppet he'd have sank long ago.. as is he's going down at a decent rate.. Bout time too

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would like to see any of try to talk to Bush on a competant level one to one. I would also like any of you to try to read the PDB and have a clue of what to do or how to act? The president is surrounded by people to help him make decisions ,just like a CEO.

This man may not be the best public speaker, but good public speaker is not what I want in a president, I want someone with ba$$s.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by esdad71]

Ox

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You want a President with "ba$$s".. well I'm sure he has a pair.. But not in the sense you want him to.. He has no brains either.. If you want a President with "ba$$s" then Clinton had them.. and if memory serves he even fed them to one of his interns.. hehe.. Just kidding. .But there's a difference between being a good leader and being a blundering idiot.. Who likes to plunder the resources of other countries and call it "Democracy".. I call it "Stupidity"

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow, amazing rhetoric there....Bush is a stupid dummy head who can't lead his country.

Where does blundering idiot come into play? Give me some examples that are viable. Unemployment is at its lowest in years and the economy is strong. Of course, heaven forbid someone gives the president a nod for that.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Its not our place to decide, its histories.

Ronald Reagan Was called a war mongering idiot, senile, a fool, the most horrible president ever and those were the nice things that were said about him while he was president.

Now they are talking about carving his face on mount rushmore. They are building monuments to him in every single state of the union. He is being hailed as the greatest president ever.

You may not like GW, You may very well hate the man. You cannot argue with the facts though. His goal is to free the middle east from tyranny and let democracy and freedom ring thru the land of the oppressed so that he and his buddies can have all the oil and money that goes with it.

I am honestly starting to believe that you can tell a great president by the anger and venom that is thrown towards them. The ones that make a differance are the ones that catch all the flak.

I vote Liberatarian by the way.

Soon they will be trying to carve GW's face on mount rushmore, just to the left of Reagans.

Just my thoughts,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Bush is stupid. There is no doubt about that. I agree though, his public speaking is getting better. His advisors must be working around the clock with his skills. They are getting better at fooling people that he is smart (look at some of you here). I found this video clip, it's a great example of stupidity.

(video page 5, viral videos), 5th video down, President Bush Speaks About Sovereignty.

President Bush Speaks About Sovereignty.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Bush is not stupid. Stupid people dont become president. Stupid people cant read the state of the union speech from the teleprompter.

He is smart. He is a smart, evil man....who must be stopped.

Thats the trick they are pulling on you...making you believe they are stupid morons....they do a good job of it. I was one of them for a while.

Bush isnt stupid. He is smart, cunning, and evil. A true demon.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Evil?? The only evil ones we know are the tyrants of history books and more recent ones such as Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Sadamm,sons,inc. Combined, their murders would be the enough to fill the population census of Australia twice over.

Gotta back it up on the evil thingy. War in Iraq was approved by Congress and Sadamm sure was asking it for it for sticking his middle fingers at humanity and his perpetration of the WMD fraud to boost his deluded ego. Soldiers died protecting us fighting terrorists who infiltrated into Iraq. Better the terrorists be drawn into fighting with trained combatants than to murder non-combatants in civilian population centres.

How it will end lies in the competency of Bush and his band. To allude that others are giving him advice is tantamount to saying US is ruled by regents with the elected Bush as only a figurehead.

However, one thing about councillars are that they are not elected representatives, more likely friends of the president or the president a friend of them. And friends come in all forms, some may be competent ex CEOs and some may even be just a waiter who always gives the president a nice seat in a restaurant when the president was a college kid. Such men may be competent in their field of work and the interests that comes with it, but not necessarily competent to rule a nation. And no president will want a councillar or seek counsel from enemies or those who speak common sense but viewed as dissent.

During WW2, Albert Speer - Germany's finance minister was commonly acknowledged as an economic wizard, working a miracle to finance one nation's war againts many. The untold and seldom known truth of it was that each conquered nation's national reserves were always raided first, running into several billions. Resources were stolen and labour were turn into slaves. So there was never shortage of money nor resource to fund a war. Takes no miracle for daylight robbery. Even a grass cutter could have done Albert Speer's job.

The war in Iraq cost $100,000 a minute to fund. So where does this money come from? Anyone in this world only needs to drive down to a gas or petrol station to figure out the answer.

Many ways to conduct daylight robbery. More so 'intelligent' oilmen who has funded and had shares in each oil producing 3rd world nation except Iran. Iran just nationalised ( stole ) the oil exploration and production capital from western nations in the late 70s. Payback time a'comming soon for Iran.

As for the evil thingy....lol!..would have to see if bush and his team worships evil beings or money more.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hes not stupid, and we would be naive to believe so.

Ox

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How can someone sit there and say the man isnt stupid.. He's a blatant moron.. He thinks he's doing good and he's not.. That makes him a fool. His advisors might be smart.. I can prove he's an idiot.. The man WAVED at Stevie Wonder.. ok yeah.. MORON.. The economy is strong? yeah in Washington.. Unemployment is at an all time high.. Actually Kentucky has the highest unemployment rate in the country.. In fact Kentucky's unemployment rate is higher than the Country's combined rate.. That's pure fact.

Dumb people dont become president? Oh please.. You're going to tell me the Presidency hasnt been bought before.. Next your going to tell me the Oscars are all just political.. come on.. get real.. Wake up..

Hell my wife is a Republican and voted for the man.. And even she thinks he's doing wrong.. and is a walking moron..

To be honest.. I've worn jeans that could outwit him.. Reading from a telepromter doesnt make you smart.. It just means you can read a prepared speech.. So news anchors are smart? They read a prepared speech from a telepromter.. Anyone can appear smart when they are reading words being put in their mouth from a good writer. Look at some of the actors out there today.. I wouldnt give them 2nd grade math to do.. But they can act out a script that has been prepared for them..

I weep for the future..

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The fact that you compare an Oscar to the presidency is laughable. It is you opionion to think he is a poor president, but morons do not make it that far no matter who daddy is. Sounds more like jealousy in your voice then conviction.

Unemployemnt is NOT at an all time high, it is its lowest in years. He waved to Stevie Wonder, yeah, there is a test that shold be conducted to see if you can be president.

The president is surely not "dumb as an Ox"

[edit on 5-2-2006 by esdad71]

[edit on 5-2-2006 by esdad71]

Ox

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh please.. Laughable? are you serious.. The man went AWOL from his military unit.. Only because his father got him out of being deployed.. Maybe you should stick your nose a little farther up his butt..
Unemployment IS at an all time high..

You know.. there is no arguing about it.. especially to a devout republican.. There isnt.. they are set in their ways and they wont listen to any reasoning..

ugh..

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Unemployment is at its lowest in years and the economy is strong. Of course, heaven forbid someone gives the president a nod for that.

Unfortunately, the unemployment and other economic numbers are no longer reliable. The Fed is hiding M3 numbers next month, that alone should tell you the real state of America's economy, the honesty of our corporate mainstream New Media (to feed us fixed economic data for several years to get a few more years of life out of the housing bubble), etc:

www.lewrockwell.com...

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Paul of Nisbis]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join