It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us a picture of the Boston Bombers placing the backpacks down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

Though it has not been reported you have better believe his family is by his side. Especially after the mother indicated that the boys were Set Up.

I am argueing that you Can believe what is being reported from the hospital as Damn Near Gospel.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can think of a couple of reasons, firstly it might be that they similarly don’t have the pictures and are relying on witness testimony and forensic evidence that they were the ones who the back packs belonged to and made the bombs.

And secondly because legally publishing such photos could have legal implications for any future trials.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

"After hearing that he said" is the definition of hearsay.

I'm not saying he did or didn't, but under our legal system, the burden of proof is on the prosecutor to make his case. We don't get to decide a persons guilt based on hearsay.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I believe that completely.

This is what I said in a different thread.

" I think he is Spoon Feeding the people asking the questions. I think he might very well be full of B.S."

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Is it hearsay for those that are there listening to it all come out of his mouth?

What is being reported is in fact hearsay. And I agree with that. But, what is being reported from the hospital is NOT being refuted by the family.

Also, I would like to add that I suspected his mother is Eating Her Words and dying from Embarrassment after she said that he was Set Up and hears the "Truth" coming out of his mouth.

edit on 24-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This circus had gone on long enough. Some men grow up, but some just grow old.

WHAT one believe or do not believe, is immaterial. The only thing that is material is the FACT that hundreds innocent had been injured, maimed and even slaughtered.

It is comprehensible that to the stupid, who either has no capacity to rationalize facts, or simply willfully unwilling to do so out of a deep sense of paranoia, will never accept anything as evidence as long as he is not there in person to witness the facts, even right down to watching the bombers initiate the bombs.

Fortunately, it is FACTs that matters most of all in a RULE OF LAW nation that USA is. There were multiple witnesses accounts, as well POLICE OFFICERS witness accounts during the armed battle with the brothers the following days, for justice to be served in a court of law.

It is a known fact that not ALL govt officials such as the politicians, CIA, military or police force are trusted, as they had been caught with their pants down doing shennigans.

BUT EQUALLY, it is a known fact there are HONEST govt officials, such as politicians, CIA, military and police forces fully capable of trust, and HAD been ceaslessly and tirelessly keeping us all safe as we tuck in for the night while they continue their role.

No govt is perfect, for we are all flawed. But USA survived for 200+ years while other civilisations failed, crumbled, or is tyrannised, is because of the capacity to acknowledge errors, correct them and change to evolve and progress.

Mistakes had been made in the past, but can such past mistakes be USED to hinder the changes made by US to evolve? No. Only the insane and anti-america fools will want and do such to destroy USA, harping on the past to press down attempts to rise and overcome.

If, as the sick in the mind few, believes that the elected govt officials, such as politicians, CIA, military and police forces cannot be trusted or their accounts believed as they relay the infor to the MSM, then why bother paying them taxes, sending our children to schools under social expenses, accept welfare checks, drive freely on the roads, flip on a switch for electricity, etc.

Why?, since they are hated and cannot be trusted, so much as the few want, desire and drool for the naive, ignorant and foolish to believe?

Young americans had been misled and manipulated by the cunning evil few to kill innocents. May Dzokhar be the last one, although judging by this thread, some are on their way to fuel further their hatred of America, believing in no authority or rule of law, except what their insane mind fantastically dreams up next .

I commend and applaud ( not just mods can applaud on ATS as some petty idiots presumed, just that no points are given unlike the mods who can give such, but nevertheless a heartfelt appreciation from the heart of a fellow member) those who had sincerly attempted to set the confused mind of the OP straight. Wish I had such patience as them.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Is he going to just plead guilty and throw himself on the mercy of our courts? I have no problem with the notion that he did it. I do find it strange that he is basically admitting guilt while the government moves forward with charges seeking the death penalty. That doesn't sound rational to me.

Of course, terrorism is itself irrational. Maybe he is negotiating a life sentence in return for a guilty plea?

If he wants a trial, he is entitled to one, and the prosecutor has to prove his case. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I actually believe he is not going to see a death sentence. I think there is something bigger going on. Something that we will never know about.

On the other hand I suspect that he has already made his deal. And you are right it does not make sense that he is basically confessing to the whole deal. Which leads me to believe that there has already been a deal made.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well he's not putting it down here but this is pretty telling. Plus I don't know why someone would confess to it, if they didn't do it.

edit on 24-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

That is a fairly damning photo.

As to why people confess when they are not guilty: There are hundreds of documented cases in US Criminal law. Most involve suspects with mental disorders, or who lack the intellect to understand the charges against them. The innocence project (www.innocenceproject.org... ) has documented dozens of cases where signed confessions were obtained under duress as well. It isn't common, but it does happen.

Yesterday the local news radio station mentioned that Federal Prosecutors were / are seeking the death penalty, and in the same story -- said the guy had basically admitted everything. It was an odd combination, as most guilty pleas involve a deal to avoid things like the death penalty.

It's hard to say without more details, and I don't know if any of us will ever be privy to some of the facts and details of this case, It's simply too soon to say.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I can think of a couple of reasons, firstly it might be that they similarly don’t have the pictures and are relying on witness testimony and forensic evidence that they were the ones who the back packs belonged to and made the bombs.

And secondly because legally publishing such photos could have legal implications for any future trials.

Yes I agree with the fact that publishing these photographs could have damaging implications on a future trial. However, leaking what has been said in confessions could also have a detrimental effect. Why leak that he learned how to build the 'pressusre cooker bomb' from Inspired magazine and that they acted alone? I find this a strange thing to do.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Well said. I'm probably labelled a shill or government agent because I don't debate. I sometimes read such utter cr.p that I post one reply. Almost always trying to point out how moronic some arguments are (the ones totally devoid of facts). It has become very clear from reading the replies of the intelligent patient ones that no matter how many replies there are, full of facts, full of logic that the "conspiracists" just refuse point blank to acknowledge their error.

There is a name for it Cognitive Dissonance. A psychological inability to see they are wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I agree, but there also is quite a bit of the old trial and conviction by media. Maybe they really did do it. But maybe they are small time players in all of this. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
...Well said. I'm probably labelled a shill or government agent because I don't debate. I sometimes read such utter cr.p that I post one reply. Almost always trying to point out how moronic some arguments are (the ones totally devoid of facts). It has become very clear from reading the replies of the intelligent patient ones that no matter how many replies there are, full of facts, full of logic that the "conspiracists" just refuse point blank to acknowledge their error.
...There is a name for it Cognitive Dissonance. A psychological inability to see they are wrong.

I've read a lot of "utter cr*p" coming from both (many) sides of the aisle.
Why is it so necessary to call others names & insult them...because you don't agree with them - or they don't agree with you...?
It seems that far more time/space is wasted pointing fingers and calling names in these "debates", than dealing (contending) with the differences.
You fail to acknowledge that there are intelligent, patient, factual and logical replies from "the conspiracists", as well. If there were not...this would be a very boring site, as most intelligent people won't spend hours of their time, debating with "Cognitively Dissonant morons".
The "problem" you identified is just as comfortable on one side of the argument as the other.
Thanks, though, for letting us know where you stand on all matters related.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Out of all the amateur footage surrounding this event, not once has there been any footage showing these two placing bags or bags 'sitting' in the area of detonation, not even from the get go. Somebody must have the footage of the bombing scenes a few seconds at least prior to the detonations.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

admit it or end up being tortured for years before dying along with the rest of your loved ones

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by clemo
Out of all the amateur footage surrounding this event, not once has there been any footage showing these two placing bags or bags 'sitting' in the area of detonation, not even from the get go. Somebody must have the footage of the bombing scenes a few seconds at least prior to the detonations.

I also find it strange that this is the only footage missing from the publics view (also the most damning evidence) however, there are pictures of before, just after, the shootout and the boat which are doing the rounds....
Surely releasing footage/pics of them ACTUALLY doing the dirty deed wont make much of a difference in a court case now?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Then explain why the backpack which was blown was black?

Not the same ones.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Kali74

Then explain why the backpack which was blown was black?

Not the same ones.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Do we know which bag that picture is though? Is it from the first or second explosion?

All of the fragments of bag i have seen so far have been black, and if that silvery coloured bag exploded, it wouldnt turn black from the blast.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

The FBI is questioning him every couple of hours. And, his lawyer/s are present. In addition his parents are more than likely there as well.

The parents are in Dagestan where the Russians are allowing U.S. officials to question them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join