It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Show us a picture of the Boston Bombers placing the backpacks down

page: 2
12
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips
 


Many people on this site also seem to blindly follow the alternative media. Just look at how many people who have bought into the false information that the "Craft guys" didn't have their backpacks after the bomb went off. This was an easily verifiable fact but these alternative media outlets ran with the story that supports their false flag narrative of the events and their followers gobbled it up without doing any research of their own.

It's not just the MSM that's pushing an agenda. It's not just the followers of the MSM who blindly believe their talking head of choice. Just because someone listens to the likes of Alex Jones does not make someone a free thinker/enlightened/open minded/*insert other buzz term here.*




posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If one does not believe main stream media or alternative media the I guess nothing actually happened at all.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips
 


Short answer? Because it's criminal evidence to be used in a trial. Contrary to what you think, this isn't TV or the movies. We don't get to see all the facts.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
With the cameras, how come they haven't released any photos of the Boston suspects actually placing the backpacks on the ground? As evidenced by the plethora of pictures viewed and discussed before the photos of suspect 1 and suspect 2 were released, there were many potential bombers in the crowd. These also included military looking suspects. With all of the time that lapsed, and all the high-tech imagery, how come the powers that be haven't released the most damning evidence possible, suspect 1 and suspect 2 actually placing the bomb-filled backpacks on the ground? Maybe the evidence doesn't exist.
edit on 23-4-2013 by LooseLipsSinkShips because: (no reason given)


Because you are not entitled to see it.

There will be a court case, they need these videos and pictures for evidence...if they release them for everyone to see, it may not be allowed to be used in court.

Plus...again I will say it again...you are not entitled to see anything...you aren't important...people don't have to convince YOU of anything.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips
 


After hearing that he has said that he learned to manufacture the bombs from information on the internet, He has pretty much said that he did it.

I don't see Any need to continue looking for "Damning" evidence. Ain't Gonna Happen.

He did it. That is something that we are ALL going to have to realize.

Wait, so the MSM reported that he put in writing where he learned to manufacture a bomb, and you automatically believe it?



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips
 


After hearing that he has said that he learned to manufacture the bombs from information on the internet, He has pretty much said that he did it.

I don't see Any need to continue looking for "Damning" evidence. Ain't Gonna Happen.

He did it. That is something that we are ALL going to have to realize.

Wait, so the MSM reported that he put in writing where he learned to manufacture a bomb, and you automatically believe it?


Wait, so they have pictures placing them at the event, they have a witness whom they carjacked and bragged to, they have witnesses who saw them in a shoot out with the police and you don't believe them?



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis

Originally posted by Havox

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips
 


After hearing that he has said that he learned to manufacture the bombs from information on the internet, He has pretty much said that he did it.

I don't see Any need to continue looking for "Damning" evidence. Ain't Gonna Happen.

He did it. That is something that we are ALL going to have to realize.

Wait, so the MSM reported that he put in writing where he learned to manufacture a bomb, and you automatically believe it?


Wait, so they have pictures placing them at the event, they have a witness whom they carjacked and bragged to, they have witnesses who saw them in a shoot out with the police and you don't believe them?

Did you hear these witnesses on CNN?
Also, I didn't say I don't believe the whole story, you just jumped to that conclusion. I was just pointing out that we don't have proof of what he wrote in the hospital, or proof that he wrote anything. We only have the MSM's reports.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Havox
 


Sorry, it's easy to jump to that conclusion when there are so many people that don't believe the whole story on this site. I just find it very disrespectful to those that died and those that lost their limbs.

Here is a link to a witness that allegedly saw the shoot out and the younger brother running over the older brother to get away.
Hear the Incredible Account of an Eyewitness Who Saw the Boston Bomb Suspect Running Over and Dragging His Own Brother to Escape

Here's a link to the account of the carjacking victim.
Boston bomber carjack victim

And here's a link to the man that witnessed the shootout and took photos.
Eyewitness posts photos of Boston Bombers' shootout

They also claim to allegedly have video of the younger brother setting down the backpack, then walking away calmly looking at his phone right before it explodes. Now I don't expect them to release that footage since it will most likely be used in a court of law to convict him.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox
 



I never said anything about him "Writing" anything. I am just saying what the news reported. Why do I believe it? .. .. Because his parent/s and family is there with him. If it is a LIE they are going to make a HUGE scene out of it. And believe me.. . That is just about as important news as the explosion was and ANY news media is going to want to report it. Use some common sense if that is possible.

You had better Stop believing all of the conspiracy Bull Shill that you are reading on here because it has diminished your capacity for abstract thought.

P.S. .. 90 % of the conspiracy garbage that started on Friday has been debunked.

edit on 24-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by Havox
 



I never said anything about him "Writing" anything. I am just saying what the news reported. Why do I believe it? .. .. Because his parent/s and family is there with him. If it is a LIE they are going to make a HUGE scene out of it. And believe me.. . That is just about as important news as the explosion was and ANY news media is going to want to report it. Use some common sense if that is possible.

You had better Stop believing all of the conspiracy Bull Shill that you are reading on here because it has diminished you capacity for abstract thought.

P.S. .. 90 % of the conspiracy garbage that started on Friday has been debunked.


edit on 24-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

He can't talk, everything he's supposedly answered has been in writing. Also, I don't believe everything I've read on here. What makes you say that?
edit on 24-4-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox
 


Because you talk like you believe everything you have read on here about Not believing the media.

And, by that same token, .. Do you Believe Everything you read on the Internet, .. Including ATS. .. .. ?

The "Media" has also said that he is communicating with "Winks, Nods, and Groans".

And if you don't believe what is coming out on the media then why do you believe them when they say that he communicating by writing?



edit on 24-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by Havox
 


Because you talk like you believe everything you have read on here about Not believing the media.

And, by that same token, .. Do you Believe Everything you read on the Internet, .. Including ATS. .. .. ?




I've already stated that I do not believe everything I read on here. I also don't believe everything on the internet. I believe very, very little of what I see on MSM, on the rare occasion that I pay attention to it. If they show me proof that can back up what they say, I'll pay attention, but most of the time they just say whatever random crap they think of, they don't fact check.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox
 


Unless you have a LINK to prove that he is actually communicating in writing then I Might Not believe it. And I am not talking about a link that will direct me to a news site that "Says So".



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by Havox
 


Unless you have a LINK to prove that he is actually communicating in writing then I Might Not believe it. And I am not talking about a link that will direct me to a news site that "Says So".


If you've watched the news recently you would have heard it. They don't have proof, it's just what they say, which was my point.
www.washingtontimes.com...



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox
 


Um,... So, you are saying I can believe that but I shouldn't believe the other stuff. . .?

Is That Right .. ?



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by Havox
 


Um,... So, you are saying I can believe that but I shouldn't believe the other stuff. . .?

Is That Right .. ?

No, that's not right.
My first point was to not believe what they said he supposedly wrote down. You asked for a link "proving" that he was responding in writing, which like I said, the MSM doesn't give. So, I gave you a link on the reports, which like I said, is all we have.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox
 


I had actually asked for a link that did not direct me to a news site.

As far as your "Is all we have" statement, what the media is reporting is "All we have", however, we should be somewhat selective in what we believe.

And my Main point is,. .. That family is there at his side, if there are lies told, we, the general populous, is going to be informed of that right away.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by Havox
 


I had actually asked for a link that did not direct me to a news site.

As far as your "Is all we have" statement, what the media is reporting is "All we have", however, we should be somewhat selective in what we believe.

And my Main point is,. .. That family is there at his side, if there are lies told, we, the general populous, is going to be informed of that right away.


My point was that we shouldn't believe everything as well, I don't know what you're trying to argue.
I haven't heard that his family was by his side.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My opinions: I don't know about anyone else...but I feel that this was a mini-9/11.

I don't believe the idea that these 2 were working alone...I think they are part of a larger group...and that will probably never be told.

Also...how many more of them are out there strewn around the U.S.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
...
They also claim to allegedly have video of the younger brother setting down the backpack, then walking away calmly looking at his phone right before it explodes.
...

This is one that keeps me guessing...
We continually hear (read) that the FBI had video of him (the younger brother) setting down the backpack...
Yet, the Affidavit balks on this point...saying "apparently slipping his knapsack onto the ground".
In this case, they would only say 'apparently' because they need other resources or methods to verify/validate the claim.
The video probably did not actually give a clear-enough view (too many people/bodies around or passing by)...so, the Affidavit used the same picture/s we have been privy to, from early on...of him standing near the tree, and a view of the "backpack on the ground" to substantiate their claim.
(I know - a lot of people think the backpack is not on the ground...but, I don't think the photo quality is such that it can be determined).
Bringing this up is not to say that the FBI got it wrong...but rather to say that they are basing their "proof" (they deduced from the video...that he had the backpack, arriving in front of the restaurant - needed for him to have left the backpack there, before walking away...and used the secondary photo from across the street, to justify the conclusion...that "some movement he made" was in fact, the act of setting the backpack down) on photos...and not video.



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join