It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come, find the "narrow path" (gate)...ask God now for the grace to believe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

Why can't you keep my post together? Now I have to reply separately to your multiple separated comments, who has time. I have told others on the forum and they ignore except jigger acknowledged.

So that you understand exactly what I am responding to. Otherwise, it gets confusing. I consider it worthwhile. Am I not worthwhile to you?

I'll comment on one. I would never put my faith in Science. Science has been proved to be wrong many times. It is hollow. I thought I was helping you understand that God can do anything. He is the source of all science and intelligence, of everything! Put your faith in Him, give Him your heart dear AI.

Science is hollow. Science, which has proven itself on countless occasions. Science, which is responsible for the very device you are using to post on this forum. If your appreciation for science is so lacking, you should be living in the mountains without running water or electricity. You should forsake every modern comfort ever invented by science. If you do not like science, then do not use it or any of its fruits.

Let's see how well you do with only your god and the wilderness to keep you alive.

p.s. I'll give you one example, Science said the "pill" was good. It has destroyed the family, causes men to
be sterile (got into the water system) and the "pill" cause cancer in women. It is an abortifacient! God said be
fruitful and multiply. Children are a blessing. It is God who decides life not us. One of the inventors of the "pill"
fifty years after its invention, condemns the "pill."

That is a pathetic example and you know it. One solitary example out of all the wonders that science has given us, without the help of any god. And you think a single pill outweighs all of that? Don't make me laugh. Try again, and be serious this time.

I am not going to reply to you any longer. I asked, keep my posts together, how rude. Is it, so you
can say more, most likely. I prefer underlining the points in someone's post you wish to comment on
and those reading it see what was first said and not a bunch of divided up sentences.

I 'll say a kind thing to end, I think you understood about the most Holy Eucharist.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

+ + +

message to John Leary

April 15, 2013

....Jesus said: “My people, this vision is showing you some of the details of the coming Warning or illumination of conscience that everyone will experience all over the earth at the same time. At that time people will see their soul bodies released outside of their physical bodies, and they will be outside of time. You could see how they were flying free into the clouds, and they shared an exhilarating feeling of freedom and joy. These souls were then drawn to My Light as they came before Me to receive their life review. After remembering their unforgiven sins, then they received their mini-judgment of either heaven, hell, or purgatory. These souls were told that if they did not change their lives, that this judgment would become their final judgment. This experience will cause many people to seek Confession for Catholics, or a need for repentance in others. This will be a glorious time to convert those souls, if they give Me their consent by changing their lives to follow Me. Rejoice that My mercy is being granted to every soul so each soul will be given an opportunity to save his or her soul from hell.”

www.johnleary.com...

I posted this message excerpt, I think it was on page 8 and no replies? Secular people believe in NDE
experiences too. God is not limited, if an NDE can happen to a few people, it can happen to the entire world! Read 1 Corinthians 3:13, this helps describe the coming Warning, also called the "illumination of conscience."

Every man' s work shall be manifest; for the day of the Lord shall declare it, because it shall be revealed in fire; and the fire shall try every man' s work, of what sort it is.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I am not going to reply to you any longer. I asked, keep my posts together, how rude. Is it, so you
can say more, most likely. I prefer underlining the points in someone's post you wish to comment on
and those reading it see what was first said and not a bunch of divided up sentences.

I 'll say a kind thing to end, I think you understood about the most Holy Eucharist.

So you're just going to ignore me because I choose to organize your great and annoying wall of text into a more manageable series of excerpts that I reply to in a respectable and orderly fashion? Because that's a piss poor excuse to ignore the points I am making.

But if that's how easily you are discouraged, then it's no wonder you don't have a logical bone in your body. Reply to this or not, your character has been revealed in this thread.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

See the post directly above yours. And don't presume to insult my familiarity with the English language.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
ADD is a funny...mmm...accusation to throw at someone...Å99

Dont worry I suppose its all in the family and Im telling MOM.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe there are people that like to debate points. To do this you take the initial arguement, devide it up and address it point by point. This is serious business for someone wanting to get to the meat and bones of what you yourself are expousing? Come on its called fine tuning and I suppose you are not up to that challenge. No one is going to swallow what they think may be grevious inconsistancy without a rebutal. Get in the game, understand 'forefitting' is an act of CRYING UNCLE (it is your thought creation BTW, guess you had no idea you might have to defend -keep from falling from- YOUR pulpit/soapbox).

edit on 10-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

You knoe VHB, Mom wouldn't understand...it seems to be only the children who are getting it...hints at new-level conscripts opening/resonating the next harmonic...mom will default to dad, and so on...lol...

Å99

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You knoe VHB, Mom wouldn't understand...it seems to be only the children who are getting it...hints at new-level conscripts opening/resonating the next harmonic...mom will default to dad, and so on...lol...Å99

Mom would default, to a collection of dolls (apology in advance). We Chicchildians inherited all of the parental DNA and must forge foreward with NO DIRECTION, perhaps an old compass, a dried up fountain pen and a dull pen knife. The new harmonic is being created NOW, through buzz words, ideaform and a bit of jousting. The buck (passing) has to stop, pure arrow shot to kill old ideaforms. Actually the resonate frequency change of the Earth is if not kick starting it is the trampoline.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by akushla99

See the post directly above yours. And don't presume to insult my familiarity with the English language.

I don't presume anything...

In reading what I wrote (and your reaction to it) only fortifies my suspicion - read 'MAY have a problem...'
The language is central...understanding plain words is not a huge artform to master...removing yourself from spectral arrow assault is your deal, not mine...I don't design the spectre...

If by 'the post above mine', you are referring to VHB, refer to Babelite loss of comprehension...I understand your posts perfectly, I also understand VHB's posts perfectly...this is what I mean by 'multilingual' comprehension...you 'may' have a problem with this...if you found it insulting, I cannot apologise because you appear not to understand this language...

Å99
edit on 10-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Mom would default, to a collection of dolls (apology in advance). We Chicchildians inherited all of the parental DNA and must forge foreward with NO DIRECTION, perhaps an old compass, a dried up fountain pen and a dull pen knife. The new harmonic is being created NOW, through buzz words, ideaform and a bit of jousting. The buck (passing) has to stop, pure arrow shot to kill old ideaforms. Actually the resonate frequency change of the Earth is if not kick starting it is the trampoline. reply to post by vethumanbeing

Matryoschka is the clue...the doll within (that contains dolls within it) doesn't legitimise the dolls it is contained by...I AM IT...but, no reflection on this explosive revelation...that takes a leap...and the new 'harmonisers' have no need to jump anywhere...

Å99

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Mom would default, to a collection of dolls (apology in advance). We Chicchildians inherited all of the parental DNA and must forge foreward with NO DIRECTION, perhaps an old compass, a dried up fountain pen and a dull pen knife. The new harmonic is being created NOW, through buzz words, ideaform and a bit of jousting. The buck (passing) has to stop, pure arrow shot to kill old ideaforms. Actually the resonate frequency change of the Earth is if not kick starting it is the trampoline. reply to post by vethumanbeing

Matryoschka is the clue...the doll within (that contains dolls within it) doesn't legitimise the dolls it is contained by...I AM IT...but, no reflection on this explosive revelation...that takes a leap...and the new 'harmonisers' have no need to jump anywhere...Å99

Yes, also called Bobble dolls, if made perfectly can also rock back and forth and could do top spin manuveuvers (eastern European). Well, no need to spin or jump or metamorphasize anymore, we are the vessels of information; no need for metaphor? and there are too many of us to thwart (combined) all of the brand new realizations being put forth disemenated regarding EVERYTHING to change ALL OF IT (including stodgy ideas about the creation of man and the FIENDs human that perpetrated it). Its about time. The harmonisers frequency vibrates together, and it is not a FEEBLE HUM. Matryoschka dolls, origami paper folding describes a type of Chaos theory, -the perfect infinity- objectless universe (I like the mirror reflecting itself image in the opposite mirror--an endless possiblity) no end in sight, just perhaps (maybe) a supreme absolute being/ness stops your forwardward progress and says "HOLD UP/HANDS UP THERE PARDNER YOU MADE IT".

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Colbe there are people that like to debate points. To do this you take the initial arguement, devide it up and address it point by point. This is serious business for someone wanting to get to the meat and bones of what you yourself are expousing? Come on its called fine tuning and I suppose you are not up to that challenge. No one is going to swallow what they think may be grevious inconsistancy without a rebutal. Get in the game, understand 'forefitting' is an act of CRYING UNCLE (it is your thought creation BTW, guess you had no idea you might have to defend -keep from falling from- YOUR pulpit/soapbox).

Not really vhb, if someone here stated Catholic dogma proclaims the sun warms planet earth, atheists, disbelievers, anti-Catholics would say no. If only I could read in reply, anybody saying..."ah, this is what the Church teaches, I didn't realize, thanks."

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

Not really vhb, if someone here stated Catholic dogma proclaims the sun warms planet earth, atheists, disbelievers, anti-Catholics would say no. If only I could read in reply, anybody saying..."ah, this is what the Church teaches, I didn't realize, thanks."

Well, one can say this, the disbelievers, the atheists, are defininately residing in the NEGITIVE realm; and how can that be spiritually healthy? This is a fact, God has not treated his creations (the human) well and those suffering are going to see this in a material way, why are we without and prayer is not helping to rebuild our homes (pick your hurricane or tornado). Its not so much an arguement with the Catholic (is it) faith, more a Mormon vs Catholic vs Methodist vs Christian Science vs Episciplalian vs Calvanist vs Lutheran vs Amish, vs Mennonites vs Jehovah Witness vs Babtist vs Seventh Day Adventist vs Unitarian (and these are just the Gentile based). Why so much dicotomy within Christian belief systems why so MANY and they believe in the same Bible CODE Colbe and are so different in belief systems and it is supposed to be all about Jesus correct AND NOT THE Separate denominations or: (DEMON IN Doctrine) Pray for me Jesus you have no idea how you were used. NO ITS ACTUALLY I PRAY FOR YOU GOD?JESUS and absolve you.
edit on 12-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

So you're just going to ignore me because I choose to organize your great and annoying wall of text into a more manageable series of excerpts that I reply to in a respectable and orderly fashion? Because that's a xxx poor excuse to ignore the points I am making.

But if that's how easily you are discouraged, then it's no wonder you don't have a logical bone in your body. Reply to this or not, your character has been revealed in this thread.

There is no argument or debate, you will see very soon AI. I am tired of negative comments and insults, others here too. Who cares what I think, look to God's revelation. His way, it is the only thing that will truly
make you happy.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe you are so loved (and do not know it?). Hey Ive got a new thread, come join in and feel free to bash me 'pie in face style' I like the cherry flavor.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Friday, October 26, 2012

Remain On The Narrow Path

Children of My Divine Heart,

....My Little Ones, open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you. I desire only what is best for you. Trust Me. Do not fear events foretold. Do not store up riches. Do not pile up possessions in an effort to grow in comfort. My Children, the only thing that truly matters is the state of your soul. Remain blameless before Me. Remain without stain, if you desire to please Me. Pleasing Me should be your life’s goal. Do all things with Me in mind. Do not let your guard down. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and hope in Me. I will transform you, and restore you. I will renew the face of the Earth, and establish My dominion. Hope in Me. Until that time comes, be vigilant. Persevere, and lead others back to Me. Do not stray. Remain on the narrow path. I leave you My triune blessing, and place My kiss upon your soul. Shalom

www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

There is no argument or debate, you will see very soon AI. I am tired of negative comments and insults, others here too.

Colbe, there is nothing personal going on. This site is a discussion forum. We debate, argue and counter argue. Sometimes we throw up our hands and stomp away, but we all come back. Truth be told, without people like you it would get pretty boring around here. Though I sometimes vehemently disagree with you I would risk my life to save yours if you were crossing the street in front of a runaway bus.

No hate - it's all good.
edit on 5/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Did you happen to notice that those were conditional statements entirely dependent upon your reaction to my opposition? How you choose to react, as always, reveals your character. You cannot post an opinion on this forum and not expect argument. Think of it as a test.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by colbe

There is no argument or debate, you will see very soon AI. I am tired of negative comments and insults, others here too.

Colbe, there is nothing personal going on. This site is a discussion forum. We debate, argue and counter argue. Sometimes we throw up our hands and stomp away, but we all come back. Truth be told, without people like you it would get pretty boring around here. Though I sometimes vehemently disagree with you I would risk my life to save yours if you were crossing the street in front of a runaway bus.

No hate - it's all good.
edit on 5/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

jigger, aaawwh, thanks, I would do the same for you.

I just want you to become or revert to the faith, the messages from Heaven say the Remnant is Catholic.

I don't see how there can be debate about the faith, either you believe or you don't. God has one plan, history shows this is the fact.

It is better for me to post the source and excerpts of Catholic writings, especially the prophetic and a few Protestant messages from Heaven ( a help to see there is one end time), that is it, none of my own comments. about Catholicism. Disbelievers turn to making it personal, adding insult because of their anger and disbelief.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

God has one plan, history shows this is the fact.
reply to post by colbe

???? Are we reading the same history books? Mine is filled with war, disease, famine, greed, selfishness, envy, religious crusades, inquisitions, torture, oppression... And guess what? NOTHING has changed! Some plan, huh?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join