It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come, find the "narrow path" (gate)...ask God now for the grace to believe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Pray, ask Our Lord or His mother in prayer, is Roman Catholicism the true faith?

Do not be deceived by the anti-Christ's plan to take down the faith. God wants all of humanity to believe the same, He only has one plan. You have been born into a special time when God is going to show the entire world the narrow path to Salvation, His hope you will give your free will "yes."

Alleluia.

_ _ _

This excerpt is a translation, the seer is from Brazil.

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY

APRIL 12, 2013

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY MATERNAL LOVE MAINTAINS MY HEART IN A CONSTANT OUTPOURING OF BLESSING TO ALL.

MY LOVE HAS NO LIMITS.

Each one of those who are Mine is a lamp sent to illuminate what is around you. You must not fear what leads you to remain vigilant and to suffer, but what eases and softens your transit through the Earth.

Those who are Mine are tested as a requirement for the growth and development of their spirit and their faith, as a firm foundation so that they grow.

CHILDREN, EACH INSTANT BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO FACING THE NARROW PATH,

WHERE THE PERSON IS STRENGTHENED OR WHERE THE PERSON TURNS AWAY FROM

THE JOY OF SPIRIT OUT OF FREE WILL.

The Earth has accelerated its transformation in its desire to remain in the Divine Will, being a part of the trial that man will confront in this instant. Fire rushes without being perceived and reaches man, a torture man himself has created. Atomic energy is a scourge born from the hand of man against himself, bringing pain and unmeasured suffering to humanity who is lacking in consciousness.

The water becomes agitated and rushes without mercy towards the one who has hurt his Creator. Human wickedness is a fruit of the contempt for My Son and for what lives in accordance to Divine Will.

BELOVED CHILDREN, AN APOCALYPTIC HORSEMAN RIDES STEADILY WITHOUT STOPPING, BRINGING CLOSER THE EXPIATION OF ALL OF HUMANKIND, STEADILY AND SURELY.

Man’s impiety towards man reveals the decadent spiritual state of this generation saturated with sin and inflamed by modernisms: “false gods,” bearers of pain and degeneration that have entered into the depths of societies.

The evil of today is not the evil of the past; it has grown, has taken a new form so that you do not recognize it and so that it can thus seize human beings, uncovering a great weakness of man: “the desire for dominion” and with it the gestation of the massive control of humanity.

Beloved children, a power has risen deceiving man, handing him over into Satan’s clutches, feigning unity to guide you to eternal death. Man’s name has been displaced by a number that increases the dominion of those that hold the great powers in their hands.

A SINGLE POWER DOMINATES THE WORLD, A POWER THAT BRINGS DEATH TO THE CONSCIENCE, TO LOVE AND MAN’S BEING; IT CARRIES IMPIETY BEFORE IT AND FALSITY FEEDS IT.

PAIN LOOMS STEADILY OVER MAN AND WITHOUT REST....

Beloved children:
Pray for the United States.

Pray for Korea.

Pray for Jamaica ....

www.revelacionesmarianas.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Christianity is the largest religion in the world, it is far from being the narrow path. It's actually the widest path.

If you want to find the narrow path, look within yourself.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The lil lady's former roman catholic. Isnt anymore. I believe in anything that doesn't contradict the spoken words of Jesus Christ. 1st point was calling anyone father but God the Father. No misinterpretation for me. A Christian is someone that believes in the gift that God gave us that was Jesus and everything He is as the Son of God. He layed out our instructions very simply and easily understood from my view. This is despite the numerous books withheld from publishing in the Holy Bible at the discretion of the catholic church, not divine instruction
edit on 23-4-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Christianity is the largest religion in the world, it is far from being the narrow path. It's actually the widest path.
If you want to find the narrow path, look within yourself.

Roman Catholicism is the fullness of God's grace and Truth. It is the faith. There is only one faith. Read
Ephesians 4:5. Christianity includes groups who have broken away from the faith. They have/believe a tiny bit of
God's Truth. You could say the same about non-Christian religions too, they adhere to a tiny, tiny bit of God's
Truth.

The "narrow path" within you is not true, no offense. New Age is nonsense. We are not the source of goodness and love, God is. God's grace, His presence in you helps you choose for the good and to choose Heaven.

3NLIGHT, promise me, when God shows you personally, the true faith is Roman Catholicism, you will desire
to become Catholic. Okay? The "awakening" is spoken of in Rev 6:15-17 and the NDE like life review included
is described in 1 Cor 3:13.

love to you,

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
reply to post by colbe

The lil lady's former roman catholic. Isnt anymore. I believe in anything that doesn't contradict the spoken words of Jesus Christ. 1st point was calling anyone father but God the Father. No misinterpretation for me. A Christian is someone that believes in the gift that God gave us that was Jesus and everything He is as the Son of God. He layed out our instructions very simply and easily understood from my view. This is despite the numerous books withheld from publishing in the Holy Bible at the discretion of the catholic church, not divine instruction
edit on 23-4-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

GoldenRuled,

It's wonderful you believe in the Bible. A fact, there is more to God's revelation than is written in Scripture. You actually believe a few things that come from the oral revelation (tradition) and are NOT written in Scripture.. Go for the fullness. Do you see, God gave His chosen authority on earth the grace to determine which original writings were divinely inspired.

Pope DAMASUS decided the Canon of Scripture in 382 A.D. Those books have not changed. The Bible is a Catholic book. Follow the path, the same God given authority was given to the Church alone to INTERPRET the Bible.

God did not give every person the gift to interpret the Bible. That nonsense is called the heresy of "private
judgment." Look at the fruit of "private judgment" of Scripture, error and division. There has been a new
Protestant community started every WEEK since the revolt in 1517! Talk about division. Yikes.

Another, mistake of Luther, he threw out the OT Canon Jesus and the Apostles spoke from the most following a certain group of Jews, the Palestinian Jews and their OT Canon. They feared new Christianity. There are two
OT Canons. The Alexandrian group KEPT those OT books, good deal. Luther did this because some of the books he tossed conflicted with his new heresies. Luther also tried to remove James, fail. James 2:24 shows "faith alone" is heresy.

God bless you GR and remember....when the "awakening" (Rev 6:15-17) happens,

colbe

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

An institution that is full of gods love and grace wouldn't have ordered the Crusades or Inquisitions to be carried out. Jesus was against violence, so why would he will the church to kill thousands of people?

I don't see myself as a "new ager", I try to avoid throwing labels around. I consider myself to be a human being just like everyone else. Catholicism is the beast that spawned all the other 40,000+ denominations, they lead you to the wide path/gate, not the narrow one.

Also, Catholicism was legalized by a tyrant and murderer. A tyrant and murderer does not look out for the greater good, only himself.

In a world where we can barely get the truth on anything, what makes you think they would allow the real "truth" to spread throughout the world for two thousand years? The answer is that they wouldn't, which means Catholicism and Christianity in general is based on lies and deception.

Revelation 12 pretty much outs the churches deception. It talks about a woman giving birth to a baby who is then devoured by the dragon. The woman is Mary and the child is Jesus, the dragon is Rome who "devoured" Jesus then stole his message and changed it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Sadly, you have been very ill/miss informed. Christ doesn't speak through his mother... he doesn't need too. He bought the right for "his" believers, not his "mothers" believers to go straight to the Heavenly Father/Father of all Creation. Taking words from the Mother, living / worshiping her.. aka prayer may actually be idolatry. I will not be the judge on this, but scripture is very clear. Do a concordance search on the word prayer. If you think your prayers are actually heard/answered by anything but a demon you may be fooling yourself. If you really think your prayers are heard go and pray for the sick. watch them not get well. a criple, watch them stay crippled. If your prayers aren't answered, then it may be because you aren't actually praying correctly.
Another thing I can tell you the Roman "Catholic" church is FAR from the truth, what you claim. It is FAR from the Narrow WAY that leads to LIFE! Jesus Christ Leads to life, not Religion, not a philosophy, it's a person, a relationship, and until the vail is lifted many won't be able to comprehend. The message Jesus Carried was simple, it was this... REPENT, and for what??? Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! meaning it is upon us. If you cannot manifest the kingdom of Christ, I would question your beliefs. I would question your walk with Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. How do you know you are actually hearing from God and not Demons? especially when you've twisted the scriptures so far to your own advantage. Do not preach when you yourself are in error. How can the blind lead the blind? How great the folly, those who seek to teach and preach when they themselves are in error. Good intentions are meaningless, often damaging when it hasn't come from Jesus. Doing/preaching/praying if it isn't lead by the Spirit of God, is most of the time worthless, idle, and a waist of time. Spirit filled prayer is prayer that is answered, and speaking with old saints although not in scripture, there are people I've heard who have been caught up in heaven and have spoken with saints of old. One thing is always clear though, the message is the same. Jesus Christ, not his mother. Jesus Christ rules and reigns, not his mother. She was simply a vestle of grace chosen before the foundations of the world to bear the son of Jesus. For that, she has been blessed, and will remain blessed, but we as Followers of Christ Jesus, do not give her honor above what Jesus does. If we do, we walk a very risky path. One that borders idolatry. If you then are in idolatry you will not inherit the kingdom of God. For it is written that no Idolater will enter the kingdom of heaven. I will not speak any further, but I will say this, you who preach one way, yet teach something contrary to the truth, why do you do so? examine yourself before trying to lead others. Are you really hearing from God... or is this "mother" you hear from actually a demon stealing glory from the only one whom glory should be given too. May the Holy Spirit convict you of righteousness and the Kingdom of the Son. May he give you the grace to understand, may the veil be lifted, and may you enter true peace, true power, true relationship with the Father.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Pray, ask Our Lord or His mother in prayer, is Roman Catholicism the true faith?

The Lord says "no"... Mary does not respond to prayers... She's dead.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Symphonyofdarkness

Good message, however, paragraphs would make it easier to read.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Symphonyofdarkness

The Vatican's Catholic Church has lost it's way, as have countless others before them:

Deuteronomy 32

15 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.

16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.

17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

19 And when the Lord saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

But this authority, although it is given to man and is exercised by man, is not human, but rather divine, and has been given by the divine Word to Peter himself and to his successors in him, whom the Lord acknowledged an established rock, when he said to Peter himself: Whatsoever you shall bind etc. [Matt. 16:19]. Therefore, whosoever resists this power so ordained by God, resists the order of God [cf. Rom. 13:2] ... Furthermore, we declare, say, define, and proclaim to every human creature that they by necessity for salvation are entirely subject to the Roman Pontiff.
www.ourcatholicfaith.org...

The Catholic Vatican has created their own God.

biblelight.net...

#18. "As to papal authority, the Pope is as it were God on earth, Sole sovereign of all the faithful of Christ, chief king of kings, having a plentitude of unbroken power, entrusted by the omnipotent God to govern the earthly and heavenly kingdoms."

(snip)

"Take care, so that the sheepfold may be one, it now is divided into parts. Take care at last, that we lose not that salvation, that life and breath which thou hast given us. For thou art our shepherd, thou art our physician, thou art our governor, thou art our husbandman, thou art finally another God on earth."

Source: Sacrorum Conciliorum: Nova et Amplissima Collectio, J. D. Mansi (ed.), Paris, 1902, Huberti Welter, Vol. 32, col. 761, Latin:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe, the Roman Catholic church (I am sorry to tell you) is the epitamy of lies deception and misinformation; we can include the destruction of civilizations the robbing of natural resources, the abomination of (disbelief of Mary the Magdeline) Virgin birth (LIES) upon lies. The cannonizing of Saints NOT DESERVING; what THE HELL are you SPEAKING OF. THE WORST RELIGION GENTRIFIED WESTERN EVER. Shame on you. If anyone of the Pontiffs actually talked to God, they would have had a burning experience; sitting in their gold plated Lazyboy Lounger. Their God was Satan, equal as volition, (force upon involition). VALID none the less. They realize their role and WILL NOT SPEAK OF IT> the shame factor.

edit on 23-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ideational pareidolia...

The man who mistook his wife, for a hat.

A99

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Ideational pareidolia...

A99

Its easier that way. After many fittings with the Milliner the Hat didnt fit afterall.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The message is translated. And remember, Our Lady CO - operated in the most beautiful way with the Blessed
Trinity's plan for our redemption. She gave her fiat.

The first two requests, if they finally come about, oh the grace that God will shower on the world.

_ _ _

Message to Pastor Enoch 19 Apr 2013

www.afterthewarning.com...-21-13a

Message to Pastor Enoc

www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org...
URGENT APPEAL OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY TO THE CATHOLIC WORLD!

April 19th, 2013
2:50 PM

....Little children, I make an urgent call for the upcoming May 13, the date that marks 96 years of My appearance in the Cova da Iria Portugal, to take place the day of prayer worldwide with the prayer of My Holy Rosary at 12:00 am.

Start with My Angelus prayer and unite in prayer with your Mother, asking the Father for these intentions:

On the Promulgation of my Fifth Marian Dogma (Mary Mediatrix, Co-Redeemer and Advocate, Lady of all people).
For the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart by Francis Pope and the Church
For World Peace
For the triumph of my Immaculate Heart
That whole Catholic world is relying on My call that day so that together we cry out to the Eternal Father for these great intentions.

Little children of My heart, you are My great Marian Army, accompany Me on this glorious day praying My rosary with Me for us to be one voice and one family claiming the Eternal Father for mercy for all mankind.

My children, I ask you with all my heart that you bear that day put the blanket (head covering) over your head in an act of love, piety, contemplation and devotion...

Make known My message to all mankind.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by colbe

The Lord says "no"... Mary does not respond to prayers... She's dead.

Hi truejew,

Revelation especially shows the saints IN HEAVEN offer their prayers to God and He hears the prayers of the saints.

How do you account for specific prayers, some of them mental prayers answered by the saints and one of them is Mary.

Mary is very special for obvious reasons, the mother of the King is Queen. Mary is the Queen of Heaven and earth.

Soul Sleep comes from a non-trinitarian sect call 7th Day Adventists. Not true.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Oops, I should type a ? mark after a question.

"How do you account for specific prayers, some of them mental prayers answered by the saints and one of them is Mary>>?"

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Ideational pareidolia...

A99

Its easier that way. After many fittings with the Milliner the Hat didnt fit afterall.

I'm drawn to a current thread (not yet posted) relating mental acuity to religiosity (my take)...it's not enough for the hat not to fit - the problem is it nags...

A99

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Truly, I didn't see this Protestant message from Heaven until a few minutes ago. Subject, the narrow path.

God is getting Protestants ready to accept the faith, Roman Catholicism. He can't be direct yet but He will
during the prophesied Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13).

April 23, 2013

message to Susan O'Marra

The Path is narrowing and few notice.

Few even look at where they are walking, and fewer still even think twice about their next step. So many of My People walk where it is convenient, popular, safe, and easy to see. They would rather be led by their minds and their physical senses than to abandon them, and follow
Me. But that day is now changing for the path is now climbing and narrowing in this hour. Few will now walk with Me who will not embrace the changes that now come with the climb.

To follow Me, one must put aside all weights, cares, sins, mindsets, fears, plans, friends, family, and their own desires. So few can completely give Me these things. So few can walk away from their own plans, visions, businesses, ministries, and training and leave it all behind to follow me. So few.

To lay aside all weights means to cast off everything that so easily besets you and causes you to stumble, and to be overburdened, and to abandon all things to My Care. Allow Me to carry your daily load and to walk with you throughout your day. No longer allow things to pile up on
you, and make you take your eyes off of Me. Stress rules over you when you carry that which I have not given you to carry. You must guard yourself more diligently.

To lay aside all cares means to be watchful of your heart. For the cares of this world, riches, and the flesh will war with your mind and heart. It will cause you to compromise and to stumble in your integrity, to satisfy the longing burning within you. Cares will cause you to begin to
worship other things, if you do not guard your eyes and hearts. I am Faithful and True. I will care for you, and be your Care.

To lay aside all sin, means to continually pick up your cross and follow Me. You cannot be carrying your cross and sinning against me at the same time. You must first put down the cross in order to run and sin. Consider your ways, and come back to me. You must return to your first
Love, and do not give your allegiance to another, for I Am your Lord. If you truly Love Me, then you must follow Me.

To lay aside your mindsets means to bring your plans, ideas, all of your earthly understanding, educational training, and self-life, even your understanding of who I am, and crucify it upon the altar of surrender, and then yield to My Will. You must freely lay your will down, in order
to embrace Mine. You cannot serve two opinions, or two masters. You cannot serve the world and live In My House.

Either you FULLY embrace Me or you don’t.To lay aside all fears means to put under your feet everything that controls you, manipulates you, terrorizes you, and overpowers you. Fear is only a False Reality Appearing Real. The enemy deceives many of My people through fear, and controls them by it’s bondage. Fear is nothing but Faith improperly placed outside of Me, as it is doubt and unbelief. They doubt that I am unable to care for them, and have unbelief that
what I will do, will truly work. It in effect, says, I Am not good enough for them. Fear robs My People, and isolates them, and causes them to abort their destiny. Fear is the thief that kills the seeds of Hope and Life. You must put them under your feet, and rise above the thief,
and take back what is rightfully yours, or you will perish in the desert places alone.

To lay aside all plans means to see that you can no longer walk alone, and without My Headship. You then yield your affairs to My Leading, and you allow Me to bring you to where I am going, and not to where you want to be. When I am made the True Head, then all fear, pressure, and confusion leaves you, and you then see the path ahead as one of Hope and
not trial. I created you, and know your path, and all things concerning you, so I know just what you need and when. Trust Me.

To lay aside friends means to not abandon those around you, but to submit your associations to My direction and guidance. Few ask Me about their fellowships and friends, and few even think that it matters. You are, or become like, those who you allow to influence you. So many of
Mine are unequally yoked and are defiled because they did not inquire of Me first. They get entangled in the affairs of the world by yoking with the world, and they do not guard themselves. When My People take their eyes off of Me, then they will place them on someone else. Then the bondage begins, because they took their trust and devotion off of Me and
put it upon men and popularity. My People cannot be pressured by other people into doing things, if their hearts are in My Hands...

www.openheaven.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Ideational pareidolia...

A99

I'm drawn to a current thread (not yet posted) relating mental acuity to religiosity (my take)...it's not enough for the hat not to fit - the problem is it nags...

A99

akushla, vethumanbeing and all of dear ATS,

My heart, your heart will never stop aching until you turn to Our Lord.

See www.locutions.org... , these are powerful messages from Our Lord and His blessed mother. A new Pope was unexpected but Heaven knew. The anonymous seer's spiritual director is a holy priest, see the pic on the home page. Monsignor was a friend of Mother Teresa.

These messages are for everyone, bookmark the link.

+ + +

April 08, 2013

Striving and Restlessness

#4.

Dark Secrets

Jesus
....Mankind is always striving, never satisfied and always searching. Restlessness has become his burden and he carries this burden so poorly, always complaining under its yoke.

So, I repeat my invitation, “Come to me all you who are burdened and find life difficult. You shall find rest for your souls, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light”.

Each day has its goal. Each moment has its task but this should fulfill man not burden him. This is the secret of my teachings.

Mary
Mankind rushes ahead in a thousand different directions, never stopping, never turning to God for light. Mankind plunges into a darkness that makes all its efforts so futile. Its powers are wasted on the frivolous and its heart is consumed by what passes away.

The real goals of life are set aside and false idols are worshipped. O Mankind, come to me. Pause. Stop. Pray. Be still. Do this and I will come. I will speak and you will learn to listen to my quiet voice within. You will be my child and I shall be your mother...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm not looking for the gate yet, give me thirty years and I will go look for it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join