It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come, find the "narrow path" (gate)...ask God now for the grace to believe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You obviously didn't think your post through. Re-read the thread, scratch that, read my post from page 6 and you will see how silly you look by saying this. You're the one who needs to do more reading apparently.

The quote from Jesus isn't about god, it's about Satan.

edit on 2-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Here's the post you need to re-read: THIS

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh, is the New Testament what we're going by now? Okay then:

Luk 1:50 from generation to generation he is merciful to those who fear him.

Luk 12:5 But I will warn you whom you should fear: Fear the one who, after the killing, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him!

2Co 5:11 Therefore, because we know the fear of the Lord, we try to persuade people, but we are well known to God, and I hope we are well known to your consciences too.

Check. Again.
edit on 2-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You obviously jumped the gun without reading the conversation before replying to my initial post. At least try to keep up before assuming.

Also, you tell me to do more reading yet you weren't even sure whether Jesus said the quote from Luke 12 or not. If you had "done more reading" you would have been 100% sure it was Jesus, but you weren't. Practice what you preach brother.

As far as the NT verses, I believe they have been tampered with obviously.

The virgin birth scene from where your quote from Luke 1 was taken was obviously fabricated, so the verse about fearing god would obviously have been fabricated as well.

The quote from Jesus is talking about Satan, not god. You would know that if you "do more reading".

The verse from Corinthians was written by Paul, and I don't think too highly of him.

Sorry to burst your little ego bubble.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

Maybe, you think redemption and justification have the same meaning.
And it doesn't help those non-Catholic Christians who try to sell the heresy of "imputation." The "Jesus did it all on the cross, your sins are forgiven, you are in, you're justified." The people who follow this heresy tell you Jesus in His perfection because man is completely depraved (a lie) covers all your sins in His perfection and perfect sacrifice on the Cross. Our Lord "imputes" His righteousness on you and you are justified.

Jesus opened Heaven, He redeemed mankind. Salvation, our justification is life long, we must "persevere to the end." So you are right, we battle sin our entire life. With the help of God's grace we can overcome our sinful nature. love,colbe

I do not see a distinction between redemption and the justification of. They are the same thing as they are attached at the hip. What is your problem with Pro-Testants, the boiling inferno you try to disreguard but is very in your face apparent to those of me observing with binocular vision...

...This explains the murderous intent of nations upon nations to undo each other and be forgiven. Whatever the purpose, land, gold, people to convert explains it all. colbe, personal question; how would you describe sinful nature, how many times a week do you enter a confessional and what do you tell the Priest that you do not want your entire village to know (BTW your Priest is the biggest gossip EVER). Why dont you just in a prayerful manner talk to your maker directly? Have you ever been smacked by a Nuns Ruler, thats a trick question, it is at least 12 inches in length or 12 inches in length.
edit on 1-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Study, those two words do not mean the same. They are not synonyms for each other.

I keep posting at ATS, to share with my dear non-Catholic Christian brothers and sisters, very soon, there will be no more Protestantism or the Orthodox. God is going to unite Christianity, enlighten everyone, non-Christians too. There are so many disbelievers, agnostics and atheists on the forum, if only I could convince them of what prophecy is saying, at least, to take the time to read the daily messages from Heaven. Reading the messages from Heaven strengthens your faith and gives you hope besides revelation about the times. Who would know better than God?

The things you say about the faith are not true, I wonder, were you baptized Catholic? Come home, you can, go make a good Confession and return to Sunday Mass and the Eucharist. Oh, the grace you will receive, you need God's presence now and for what is coming brother.

Priests do not reveal what is heard in the Confessional and actually, it is a charism, a priest doesn't remember. Jesus established Confession, He knows us best. We need to hear the words of absolution. And again, again, God's grace given in the Sacrament to help you follow Christ.

When there were many sisters (50 years ago), giving their lives to God and for young people as teachers, there were a few strict sisters so that is reason to give up the faith? No.

Here are a couple of daily prophecy links to bookmark:

Protestant - ft111.com... AND www.openheaven.com...

Catholic - Yahoo Groups - Seers 2 AND www.catholicbinder.com...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

colbe
Maybe, you think redemption and justification have the same meaning.
And it doesn't help those non-Catholic Christians who try to sell the heresy of "imputation." The "Jesus did it all on the cross, your sins are forgiven, you are in, you're justified." The people who follow this heresy tell you Jesus in His perfection because man is completely depraved (a lie) covers all your sins in His perfection and perfect sacrifice on the Cross. Our Lord "imputes" His righteousness on you and you are justified.

How can this be, he really isnt human as he has no physical Father to claim him. Joseph was his 'stepfather' and would not claim him as his own blood. Mary was of the bloodline of David and could at least claim him as half hers because he did make his entrance into this world of her body cavity (birth canal). Jesus cannot be called a perfection, because there is no precidence before him to describe him as SUCH A BEING, maybe could be called "an experiment".

colbe
I keep posting at ATS, to share with my dear non-Catholic Christian brothers and sisters, very soon, there will be no more Protestantism or the Orthodox. God is going to unite Christianity, enlighten everyone, non-Christians too. There are so many disbelievers, agnostics and atheists on the forum, if only I could convince them of what prophecy is saying, at least, to take the time to read the daily messages from Heaven. Reading the messages from Heaven strengthens your faith and gives you hope besides revelation about the times. Who would know better than God?The things you say about the faith are not true, I wonder, were you baptized Catholic? Come home, you can, go make a good Confession and return to Sunday Mass and the Eucharist. Oh, the grace you will receive, you need God's presence now and for what is coming brother.
Priests do not reveal what is heard in the Confessional and actually, it is a charism, a priest doesn't remember. Jesus established Confession, He knows us best. We need to hear the words of absolution. And again, again, God's grace given in the Sacrament to help you follow Christ.
When there were many sisters (50 years ago), giving their lives to God and for young people as teachers, there were a few strict sisters so that is reason to give up the faith? No.

What is wrong with Pro-Testants keeping with their interpretation of God and his Son Jesus? Why are you trying to convert or subvert their deeply held testimony in a belief system that is not as old as the Catholic but just as valid in conviction (afterall, they rejected your form of Christian Pagentry and fled to the other side of the world to escape having to own/purchase a rosary). In a fairy tale world it might could would be a better place if we were all purple with pink polka dots adorning our skin. How likely is that prospect? NILL TO NONE. Not only do we not worship (DISPISE THAT TERMINOLOGY) within the same church, demonization/denomination; we do not recognise the same God. There seem to be many; and for some not a single one, and so many to chose from, ideologies, histories. Jesus established confession? thats news to me as it is EVIL, it was a Catholic Trick to get the thieves, the wealthy and adulterers in the small villiages to FESS UP they were the same individuals in an all and one round up hee haw (blackmail concept), more alms placed upon the whatever its called (that flat dinner plate passed after symbolically eating and drinking the flesh and blood of Christ/cannabalism). THE YOU-ARE-CHRIST. Eucharist. The Priests that hear confession become immediately amnesiac afterwards, and so, how are they then able to ply on more and more hail marys from the last confession because this poor soul forgot his own confession prior, and the Priest remembered it with perfect clarity. Im not sure why you dodge the fact that I talk to God everyday as do others, and I need no external mouthpiece to accomplish this. I can have a personal dialog without the contraptions of a belief system or CHURCH. It is called sometimes 'spirituality' in my case it is a direct conduit to GOD CREATOR ORIGIN. I was not Babtized as anything at all, and that is a good thing because my preference, Minotaur or a Centaur would not have been allowed.

edit on 3-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

VHB,

I don't wish to discuss the faith with you any longer. I share what the Church teaches and you come back with more mocking.

This is important so I will reply to one. The most Holy Eucharist is not "cannibalism." You accept, I hope,
God can do anything. It is His plan to come to us this way. The Eucharist is supernatural. It is the RISEN
body, blood, soul and divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

God wants you, me, everyone to believe. And one day very soon, we all will.

You didn't reply, may I ask once more, were you baptized Roman Catholic?

love,

colbe

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

As far as the NT verses, I believe they have been tampered with obviously.

So you think they'd tamper with the material to make him look bad, but never to make him look better? Are you deliberately obtuse? If you're willing to admit to any kind of tampering at all, you have to consider the possibility the whole thing's been rewritten.

The virgin birth scene from where your quote from Luke 1 was taken was obviously fabricated, so the verse about fearing god would obviously have been fabricated as well.

See my above response. It sounds an awful lot like you're just picking the ones you like more.

The verse from Corinthians was written by Paul, and I don't think too highly of him.

Sorry to burst your little ego bubble.

Oh, so because you "don't think too highly of him", that gives you the experience and authority to determine how to correct over two dozen contradictions, some of which I've already showed you. And why do you reject them? Because you don't like Paul. Well, that's a sorry effort for a rebuttal.

edit on 4-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Wait, what? When did I ever say that? I said it has been tampered with to make him look like more than just human. The virgin birth is illogical, meaning the only logical conclusion is that it was made up. And yes, most if not all has been rewritten/edited.

Logic tells me what to pick and choose, not bias.

And what gives you the authority to reject the bible as a whole?

edit on 4-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
My heart is not in the discussion this evening. People do as they wish, it is God's grace and prayer to change hearts.

So, I shall post my earlier reply on one of my threads entitled: To Catholics...

jigger, everybody,

Why would I keep posting the messages from Heaven if they were too hard to understand?

God is all knowing and perfectly simple, amazing, part of what draws humanity to Him. The messages from Heaven are written for everyone to understand.

The messages from Heaven do not say God is going allow the world to go on as it is...

He is going to act.

You will have to decide if you wish to follow Him. No more, I'll believe as I wish and what ever my view of eternal life, takes place after I die.

For almost 15 years of my reading the messages from Heaven, Catholic and Protestant (not as explicit for a reason), state the Remnant is Roman Catholic. God wants everyone to believe the same so believe and prepare now. Do not wait until God shows you. This "awakening" is prophesied to happen when Communism comes again and the world is at its worst.

Bookmark ~ www.catholicbinder.com... and ft111.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

VHB,

I don't wish to discuss the faith with you any longer. I share what the Church teaches and you come back with more mocking.This is important so I will reply to one. The most Holy Eucharist is not "cannibalism." You accept, I hope,God can do anything. It is His plan to come to us this way. The Eucharist is supernatural. It is the RISENbody, blood, soul and divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

You didn't reply, may I ask once more, were you baptized Roman Catholic? love,colbe

I am perfectly sincere and I am certain I learned the mocking from my Creator, God. You cannot tell me that eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Christ is not a form of cannibalism (EVEN IF METAPHORICALLY). The act of the You-Are-Christ is a spiritual representation of acceptance of the savior. My two eldest brothers were babtised, to what faith; never asked my Mother; I have a feeling she may have been confused as that is a Catholic tradition??. I was not babtized, why do I need to be? I must ask this as I am having this thoughtform run on with another thread and am puzzled. God has the power to destroy or reform its own creation; Satan. Why has God allowed Satan the reign to run roughshod over the human, and done nothing about righting its wrongs? Why would God put a human Child "Jesus" in what is ITS OWN responsiblily to correct, realign or reprogram its own creation (the human) as its parent? Rid the world of Satan instead by using its own omnipotent power. I do not understand why God allows this when it can simply destroy the sourse of the Evil. If you do not want to discuss faith with me; I suppose you have given up on me, perhaps you think I am not a believer in a creator, and there you would be wrong, however, I cannot abide religious community, the polarizing effect of it and its consequences. Jesus was never about the Catholic Church, the Babist, any of the many existing.
edit on 4-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

VHB,

I don't wish to discuss the faith with you any longer. I share what the Church teaches and you come back with more mocking.This is important so I will reply to one. The most Holy Eucharist is not "cannibalism." You accept, I hope,God can do anything. It is His plan to come to us this way. The Eucharist is supernatural. It is the RISENbody, blood, soul and divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

You didn't reply, may I ask once more, were you baptized Roman Catholic? love,colbe

I am perfectly sincere and I am certain I learned the mocking from my Creator, God. You cannot tell me that eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Christ is not a form of cannibalism (EVEN IF METAPHORICALLY). The act of the You-Are-Christ is a spiritual representation of acceptance of the savior. My two eldest brothers were babtised, to what faith; never asked my Mother; I have a feeling she may have been confused as that is a Catholic tradition??. I was not babtized, why do I need to be? I must ask this as I am having this thoughtform run on with another thread and am puzzled. God has the power to destroy or reform its own creation; Satan. Why has God allowed Satan the reign to run roughshod over the human, and done nothing about righting its wrongs? Why would God put a human Child "Jesus" in what is ITS OWN responsiblily to correct, realign or reprogram its own creation (the human) as its parent? Rid the world of Satan instead by using its own omnipotent power. I do not understand why God allows this when it can simply destroy the sourse of the Evil. If you do not want to discuss faith with me; I suppose you have given up on me, perhaps you think I am not a believer in a creator, and there you would be wrong, however, I cannot abide religious community, the polarizing effect of it and its consequences. Jesus was never about the Catholic Church, the Babist, any of the many existing.
edit on 4-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

God is holy, He did not teach you how to mockVHB. The Eucharist is higher, supernatural, it comes from God, it is God Himself. Don't think in a human way of understanding concerning the Eucharist.

My desire and God's desire is that you become Roman Catholic, be baptized, receive the rest of the Sacraments. Pray to God and tell Him you have the DESIRE to be baptized. He will help you, He knows
your heart. YES, you do need to be baptized. Baptism is the beginning, the first time we receive God's presence in our soul.

I haven't given up on you, I just don't like the repeated lies about the faith especially when a Catholic, me, I
am trying to help you see the Truth. Why? Heaven tells us for years what is going to happen, all in
God's perfect timing. Most likely, when the most souls can be saved.

I try to share, the messages say you will not feel the spiritual pain of seeing CONFESSED sins. Notice
the underlined.

+ + +

message to John Leary

April 15, 2013

....Jesus said: “My people, this vision is showing you some of the details of the coming Warning or illumination of conscience that everyone will experience all over the earth at the same time. At that time people will see their soul bodies released outside of their physical bodies, and they will be outside of time. You could see how they were flying free into the clouds, and they shared an exhilarating feeling of freedom and joy. These souls were then drawn to My Light as they came before Me to receive their life review. After remembering their unforgiven sins, then they received their mini-judgment of either heaven, hell, or purgatory. These souls were told that if they did not change their lives, that this judgment would become their final judgment. This experience will cause many people to seek Confession for Catholics, or a need for repentance in others. This will be a glorious time to convert those souls, if they give Me their consent by changing their lives to follow Me. Rejoice that My mercy is being granted to every soul so each soul will be given an opportunity to save his or her soul from hell.”

www.johnleary.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Wait, what? When did I ever say that? I said it has been tampered with to make him look like more than just human. The virgin birth is illogical, meaning the only logical conclusion is that it was made up. And yes, most if not all has been rewritten/edited.

Logic tells me what to pick and choose, not bias.

And what gives you the authority to reject the bible as a whole?

The same thing that gives me the authority to call you nuts if you say that fire doesn't hurt us, that's just Satan making us think the fire is dangerous.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

God is holy, He did not teach you how to mockVHB. The Eucharist is higher, supernatural, it comes from God, it is God Himself. Don't think in a human way of understanding concerning the Eucharist.

If the nature of the Eucharist cannot be questioned by the human mind, then how is it that it can be known as truth by the human mind? That which cannot be questioned is that which cannot be ascertained.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And when did I ever say fire doesn't hurt us? You're not making any sense.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Both the NT and the OT speak about there being no fear in love, yet many times they both say that "God" is to be feared. If there is no fear in love, how is "God" love when he is supposed to be feared?

That is my point here, and no amount of blustering on your part will erase the fact that they both directly contradict themselves.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That was my point to begin with! Dude, you should seriously think about reading a discussion before butting your way in and making a fool of yourself, because that's what you just did. If you had read what I said, you would know that that was my point the whole time, Mr. "need to do more reading".

Oh, and the OT says nothing about god being love, only the NT says that.
edit on 6-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I don't think so.

There is "NO" fear in love, the NT makes that very clear. Filial fear is still fear, which love has none of. You keep dancing around the issue instead of facing it.

If you fear god, then your god is not love, which means you do not worship the god of the NT, because as it clearly says, there is no fear in love.

That's what you posted. I posted in response proving that that NT and the OT both contradict themselves directly, which means that the OT and the NT god are both just as self-contradictory. This means that either you don't believe in the Judaic god, or you believe in a contradictory god.

That's my point here, so don't make me out to be a fool. I know what I'm saying.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

But your point was the same as mine, so I'm not even sure what you're arguing here. Yourself?

No, I do not believe in the Judaic god nor do I believe in a contradictory god. I believe in the God of Jesus. The NT god is not the same as Jesus' true God because as I said, they have edited it in such a way to make it seem as though Jesus worshiped a different god than he truly did. They stole some of Jesus' concepts and morphed it into the God of the OT.

ETA: I see where the misunderstanding is now, when I said the NT god, I meant the God of Jesus. The god that the NT purports is not Jesus' Father. I didn't make that clear enough, sorry.

edit on 6-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You did not address a single one of my questions put to you. Who gives up upon whom. Jesus did not constitute the Catholic Church, his was ONE RESIDING IN HEAVEN in eternal afterlife. If I had to die and be received in "heaven" facing the BLOODY SPANISH INQUISTION I would voluntarily have become Joan of Arc's PROXY knowing her fate, horribly burned in a square at the stake (your own church killed this young woman even after she acted in your behalf to save France, you realise France is Pro-Magdeline) How do you justify murder and conquest of primitive nations in the name of Jesus? The Catholic Church is the Church of Satan, Secrecy, Power; proven over and over again (lets open those libraries under the Vatican for public view). You are murderers in the name of God and get away with it. Hippocrits, no other religion on this earth has killed for so little (GOLD and LAND GRABS)/ YOU ARE BANKRUPT liars and extortionists of SOULS. Shame on your Church for unspeakable deaths caused by torture for what; INFORMATION DEFAMATION, no better than the Nazis; who ever said the Pope was a diety, YOU DID as Catholics giving away your power to an un-holy union between Satan and Paul. God does not like your church by the way, God is embarassed this has happened. Jesus at this point is out of the picture TOTALLY and has no say so, he is still dealing with the fact his own people/heritage denied him; and believe me it was to his own he was speaking to not to eventual Gentiles 2000 years after the fact. Ask me how I know.

edit on 6-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

If the nature of the Eucharist cannot be questioned by the human mind, then how is it that it can be known as truth by the human mind? That which cannot be questioned is that which cannot be ascertained.

Hi AfterInfinity,

I didn't say you couldn't question or wonder about the Eucharist. I was responding to you speaking of the
Eucharist as cannibalism. It is not, the Eucharist is supernatural. After the priest's words of consecration,
bread and wine become Our Lord even though you do NOT see a change in the bread and wine.

God wants you to believe, it is truly Him now. That is what Our Lord means in John 6, the "spirit and life"
verse. Do not think with human understanding, go higher, think and believe spiritually, supernaturally.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join