It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Bomber#2 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the Hospital:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWash
If we're still going off the suicide route. What if instead of putting gun in his mouth but rather he put underneath his chin?

Look under his goatee, I can see a dark mark that could be an entry wound. Does anyone else see that?

EDIT: I see that PointDume noticed this earlier too .

edit on 23-4-2013 by JWash because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that could be an entry wound. It does stand out when isolating the red hues in the image, which certainly isn't definitive, but noteworthy. I'm no doctor, but in my layman opinion a trajectory from there to the scar on his temple/back of neck would probably do enough damage to keep him from speaking. Of course none of this suggests who inflicted the wound.

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by PointDume

What cloth folds sherlock? Cant you see that everything on that hat has the right proportions?

It's a cloth polo hat, not a hipster trucker's hat. It's going to settle and flop a little bit, especially if adjusted by the wearer intentionally or while running / moving quickly / shielding face from a blast.

As I said, it doesn't necessarily look like a "3" when the contrast is jacked up, but it does look substantially less like a "7".
edit on 23-4-2013 by PointDume because: Typo

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm not saying its a 7 or that its a 3... but there are no folds. Something is distorting the fov in that particular angle - I just cant figure out what it is, but its not any fold.

But ok, lets be realistic here... EVEN IF it was everything all fake and staged and whatever like some completely delusional people think (even though I dont believe certain parts of the story or even some details on certain images), maybe filmed on the MOON I dont know, I'm sure they would get at least the hat right

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I'm not saying its a 7 or that its a 3... but there are no folds. Something is distorting the fov in that particular angle - I just cant figure out what it is, but its not any fold.

But ok, lets be realistic here... EVEN IF it was everything all fake and staged and whatever like some completely delusional people think (even though I dont believe certain parts of the story or even some details on certain images), maybe filmed on the MOON I dont know, I'm sure they would get at least the hat right

I agree. I don't think the number is different on the hat. It's artifacting from compression or a kink in the cloth or something to do with the capture of the image or light or whatever. Screwing up the hat seems as likely to me as "crisis actors," as in not at all a reasonable speculation.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PointDume

Originally posted by JWash
If we're still going off the suicide route. What if instead of putting gun in his mouth but rather he put underneath his chin?

Look under his goatee, I can see a dark mark that could be an entry wound. Does anyone else see that?

EDIT: I see that PointDume noticed this earlier too .

edit on 23-4-2013 by JWash because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that could be an entry wound. It does stand out when isolating the red hues in the image, which certainly isn't definitive, but noteworthy. I'm no doctor, but in my layman opinion a trajectory from there to the scar on his temple/back of neck would probably do enough damage to keep him from speaking. Of course none of this suggests who inflicted the wound.

What cloth folds sherlock? Cant you see that everything on that hat has the right proportions?

It's a cloth polo hat, not a hipster trucker's hat. It's going to settle and flop a little bit, especially if adjusted by the wearer intentionally or while running / moving quickly / shielding face from a blast.

As I said, it doesn't necessarily look like a "3" when the contrast is jacked up, but it does look substantially less like a "7".
edit on 23-4-2013 by PointDume because: Typo

If that's the case, I think I found the weapon he used:

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join