It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot shot dead by Mr. Dryer, movie, then corpse to be presented 30. april

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Since nobody has posted this yet I`ll take the leap of faith.

I know Dryer is a known hoaxer, but intent on getting people to believe him I regard him as one of the few people desperate enough to actually KILL a bigfoot to prove to everyone and clear his name.
One witness has gotten to see the corpse, and that is....WAS... one of the biggest sceptics out there.
He says the corpse is a real bigfoot.

Enjoy
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 22-4-2013 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

I've seen a lot of things in my time here on Earth, but a Bigfoot I've yet to see.

Hope its legit.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What's wrong with hunters?

So mean.

Now bigfoot won't be able to care for his family.

What a turd.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Rick Dyers.....shooter of Bigfoot............doesn't look crazy in the slightest!

edit on 22/4/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
What's wrong with hunters?

So mean.

Now bigfoot won't be able to care for his family.

What a turd.

Ehh, no worries
the bigfoot family will just move in with their cousins up north,. the Yeti's
edit on 22-4-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: nope

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

Would be funny if he actually shot a large hairy biker taking a nature stroll in the woods, and when he presents the body he gets charged with murder. It will be the first "I thought it was Bigfoot!" defense.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Aleister because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
why the 30th he needs time to fake all the info, and build a fake bigfoot body to show off... morons if he had a bigfoot he would be on CNN right now.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I`d probably look worse if I hunted and killed a huge sasquatch
He allegedly didn`t sleep for a few days straight after killing it in fear of having the corpse stolen from him...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
big hairy smelly thing that devours a deer in one go and then screams as it runs away.

yep, seems legit.

shot an unknown creature and stored it in a warehouse.

yet, seems legit.

Waiting for 30'th.

Awwww...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
why the 30th he needs time to fake all the info, and build a fake bigfoot body to show off... morons if he had a bigfoot he would be on CNN right now.

He was on a contract with a film company looking for BF when he took the opportunity to kill it. So the film rights come before his body. Film is showing on 30th of april. The "tent video" is his private cell recording, so he could release that.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by br0ker
I know Dryer is a known hoaxer

This is where your thought process on the matter should've ended, which would've prevented this thread from existing and ultimately ending up in the HOAX bin as well.

edit on 22-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Dyer claims he lured Bigfoot into a homeless campsite in the woods near Loop 1604 and Highway 151 in San Antonio and shot him.

I remember the case of this homeless man and woman who called 911 after a supposed Bigfoot sighting. This is the same area Dyer claims to have killed it. I looked up where I thought this area was on Google Maps and recall there being a lot of housing and buildings in the area and not much forest land one would think a Bigfoot would be in.

I just don't see how a creature of this size could live in that area. It's not an ideal place to procure the amount of food you would think a Bigfoot would need to survive. Although I could have been in the wrong area but according to the landmarks and road names the original 911 call had I wasn't.

Also what people don't realize is most likely if we ever do discover a Bigfoot then the area around it could become a sanctuary. How would you like to find a Bigfoot on your land and then loose your land to the Government to make a Bigfoot sanctuary?

link   

reply to post by Argyll

He allegedly didn`t sleep for a few days straight after killing it in fear of having the corpse stolen from him...

It's a worry to me that someone who is sleep deprived, can go armed and start shooting at legendary mythical creatures in the wild, and is not considered a problem.

He needs to put the can of dr prepper down and get sane.

link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

He was on a contract with a film company looking for BF when he took the opportunity to kill it. So the film rights come before his body. Film is showing on 30th of april. The "tent video" is his private cell recording, so he could release that.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

reply to post by Argyll

It's a worry to me that someone who is sleep deprived, can go armed and start shooting at legendary mythical creatures in the wild, and is not considered a problem.

He needs to put the can of dr prepper down and get sane.

Read my post c a r e f u l l y..... Without sleep aaaafter he shot it

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I know Dryer is a known hoaxer

This is where your thought process on the matter should've ended, which would've prevented this thread from existing and ultimately ending up in the HOAX bin as well.

edit on 22-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

And if it's not? Will you become a lamb for us and stop with the cocky attitude?

If you don't trust dryer then trust the legendary sceptic that stakes his own rep on this, that is the guy I trust.....
And for a "researcher" you seem to lack the abillity of considering multiple angles, motive, desperation and general human psychology. But it is of course easier for you to agree with the rest and fail than to stand by yourself and win. Simply because IF you fail, you're one of those guys that take comfort in the herd mentality.....I think

edit on 22-4-2013 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

I'm a little confused and maybe you can help me out. I am wondering where you got this April 30th date, I read the article you linked and it said "late March, early April". It is past early April and I saw no date posted in the linked article. I may have missed it in the article somehow, but I didn't see any dates in there.

Also, do you have more information on Musky Allen, the one witness cited in the article to have seen the corpse. I assume he is the skeptic you are speaking of, I'm not a huge bigfoot guy so I never heard of him. Thanks for the help for clearing this up for me.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You know what annoys me...

People who hunt for game.

Those animals have rights too, and they have families.

And you people just don't care about them or their feelings.

They should be admired.

Not, shot and killed for sport.

Sasquatch and Bigfoot. They have families too.

Disgusting.

Poor Bambi.

I hate people who hunt deer and won't even date a guy who does.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
You know what annoys me...

People who hunt for game.

Those animals have rights too, and they have families.

And you people just don't care about them or their feelings.

They should be admired.

Not, shot and killed for sport.

Sasquatch and Bigfoot. They have families too.

Disgusting.

Poor Bambi.

I hate people who hunt deer and won't even date a guy who does.

It's cool, we don't want to date you anyway. Anyone who throws around a word like "hate" so willy-nilly isn't someone I want to associate with.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Notice..

It doesn't bother me.

You can't afford me anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join