It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body recovered shows DNA not Human

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So earth is where aliens come to dump their aborted fetuses?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Opportunist: Scientist, is there any human DNA in this GI Joe doll?
Scientist: Nope
Opportunist: So you're saying definitiely that there is no human DNA in this object?
Scientist: Yup
Opportunist: Did I mention I've got a documentary coming out.
Scientist: Do I smell fish?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
So earth is where aliens come to dump their aborted fetuses?

Haha I'm not saying that I'm saying that its possible that aliens could of brought human DNA to earth. For some people that idea is a bit hard to grasp cause it opens the discussion to a lot of possibilities. The Mayans the egyptians the romans and many other advanced cultures have accounts that they had encounters

www.youtube.com...

Maybe they mixed human DNA into the Neanderthals to create a slave race
Or maybe they altered are DNA for other reasons

Take a look at this article

arcturi.com...

Reptians needed a slave race to feed negative energy off from so they cloned aliens that today are called greys eventually greys got strong enough to fight of the reptilians so there was a war . the greys escaped the reptillians and went off into the universe but since they were all cloned and hadn't had the as good cloning technology as the reptilans did. They had a big problem they were a dying race. So there exploring the galaxy trying to find an answer to that problem and then they happen upon earth and that's where the "grey alien agenda human hybrid integration program" started

or they just wanted slaves
edit on 23-4-2013 by Deceasedfantasy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2013 by Deceasedfantasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
reply to post by 0bserver1

If it isn't peer reviewed it isn't science!!!

There is also a lot of peer reviewed science which is wrong.

Court cases aren't peer reviewed by experts but that doesn't stop us sentencing people to death

edit on 23-4-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
It really is absolutely impossible to keep a secret, really it is.

You obviously have never worked in the military or any other organisation where secrecy agreements are made

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Is this part of the greer circus that opens today on a see by demand computer near you

second

saw the OP and decided to put a comment now I will go back and read the 4 pages of the thread
edit on 23-4-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
been up until late last night to see the"red-carpet" streaming.(which was a disaster - 11 000 people assisting while the stream worked really badly) wonder if the documentary is truly so groundbreaking like they claim.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Here is a link to the free red carpet coverage prior to the film.

new.livestream.com...

Looks like it also contains about 7 mins of the start of the film
edit on 23-4-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

OK read enough. I agree with sooooooo many of the posts eg phage, greer won't let anyone near his toy, another, now we need peer review and the list goes on. so imo, move along, nothing to see here. No offence OP I really wished it had more authenticity to it, so s n f for you for wanting to give us something that might lead to real disclosure

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Has anyone here seen the film yet?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Holy Crapola!

I just went from agnostic to true believer after watching the yt vids.

Then skeotic after watching a few more from the sources
edit on 23-4-2013 by headb because: turned

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
10$ for Greer?
No thank you

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
skeptoid.com...
the betz mystery sphere

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Do we know who carried out the DNA tests ? ,

If you are really interested to find out, watch the film and let us know.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Unfortunately this is probably a hoax. Either Greer is being deceived by someone or he is in on the hoax. If they really cared about the truth they wouldn't try to sell it as a movie. The thing looks like it could have molded by some talented sculpture artist. I think hoaxers are scum for making a mockery of the issue and discrediting the real evidence out there. They claim this alien was found a few years ago, yet where are the online sources from when it was allegedly discovered? All the Google results are from 2013. My guess is this could either be someone's idea of a speculative sci-fi faux documentary, or a serious deliberate hoax.

They're probably making a lot of money off this (people have to pay to watch it). Real disclosure would involve the truth, not someone's desire to become a millionaire.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Seriously... man.. it must be true, and there is a sucker born every minute

Now.. i actually DO believe in the existence of other (alien) life, and that they like to come here and frolic in our fields.. or whatevea they do.. BUT.

Dr. Greer, isn't our friend. He's a sneaky snake oil salesman that preys on the curious, why do you think so many of us hate him with a passion.. it's not jealosy, we're trying to protect you from OUR mistakes.

YOU can either listen to us, and take our advise. OR follow this idiot into madness, as you pay for his "info" that really isn't info at all it's regurgitated theory's that you can easily find here and elsewhere... yet.. because you paid for it.. it must be true.

He prays on your curiosity, and charges you for it... what a great guy..

Let that be a lesson, one to learn.. if you being asked for $$ for "groundbreaking information that will change the world" your BEING SCAMMED.. and i have 1mill sitting here from your long dead uncle you never knew of and all it'll take is 10,000 to clear legal blocks and it's yours..... then.. i have a bridge to sell you.. slightly used.

That, is a resin cast model, possibly with added bird bones for *authenticity*

I think it's time we woke up... don't you think?

ADD: and yes, i know of the Press conference.. (have it on file) and THAT is the only thing Greer has EVER done for US. soon after that he went all powertrippy... follow the money, you'll see it...
edit on 23-4-2013 by Xarian6 because: noodles

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Astronuat Gordon Cooper: Another one of Greer's fraud team

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I rarely ever post but ahh what the hell.....Is it just me or does Greer look like a reptilian now that he got old? lol

I think this film might just pay for the fraudsters retirement fund!!!

Good luck to anyone who donated to Greer's PayPal, his L.A Accountant thanks you!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
NASA Research Scientist, Dr Richard Haines - Another one of Greer's fraud team

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Because hostile aliens would not be on God's side and the Vatican suspects this?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join