It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body recovered shows DNA not Human

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
why did it take them 10 years to announce this?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BristolStew
why did it take them 10 years to announce this?

Announce what? That the DNA shows it was human?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I spoke directly to Dr Garry Nolan yesterday basically a short interview via email. He was given the dna he told me and its basically human. I asked him if he saw post photographs after the rib scrapings were taken and he said no. I then said the dna sample could have come from any human bone and he replied its not in his interest to prove its human. I then stated yes it is because its highly unlikely its alien and human dna will then be exploited by him saying its an alien that bred with a human. Already the dna results read the mother is chilian. I warned Dr Nolan that no one will take this seriously unless scientists actually remove the dna from the body themselves. The refusal at this stage of Greer to allow proper examination by scientists and removal of dna by scientists instead of just giving them photos and some dna is very questionable. Dr Nolan has done nothing wrong just testing a sample which was handed to him, I am glad i was able to communicate with him.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is disturbing do not believe what you are seeing or hearing until other scientists actually hands on dna test the body.

I spoke directly to Dr Garry Nolan yesterday basically a short interview via email. He was given the dna he told me and its basically human. I asked him if he saw post photographs after the rib scrapings were taken and he said no. I then said the dna sample could have come from any human bone and he replied its not in his interest to prove its human. I then stated yes it is because its highly unlikely its alien and human dna will then be exploited by him saying its an alien that bred with a human. Already the dna results read the mother is chilian. I warned Dr Nolan that no one will take this seriously unless scientists actually remove the dna from the body themselves. The refusal at this stage of Greer to allow proper examination by scientists and removal of dna by scientists instead of just giving them photos and some dna is very questionable. Dr Nolan has done nothing wrong just testing a sample which was handed to him, I am glad i was able to communicate with him.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by abbey7777

Thanks for the words.

But Nolan has gone on record saying it is human, and that his entire goal for taking this "job" was to prove it was human.

In fact, his exact words were to the media-

"My interest, frankly, is to disprove that it's anything unusual or anything paranormal,"

and-

"I would like to prove that this is human [and] just an interesting mutation. In every situation with scientists, your reputation's at stake. I have every expectation that even doing this is going to lead to some ribbing from some of my colleagues."

In other words. tests show the alien in question is actually human based on Nolan's samples.

His reasoning for taking this job was to prove it was human.

And the thread title here is a lie.

But thanks for posting.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I know the thread title is false but what concerns me is that a sample can be handed over to a scientist who is respected by someone who has vested interests in a positive result other than its a carved stuffed sculpture intracately made. When dna samples are taken to be tested the actual scientists must touch the specimen themselves and remove the dna. Anyone qualified sculpterer can create this thing, including a fake spine bones head etc. I tell you now. Greer will NEVER allow any scientists to actually touch examine and remove dna directly from the body. Ive warned all of you young ATS members who are so desperate for this to be real but sorry. Chilian woman mother they say hahahahahahahahhaha yeah right Nolan should never have accepted that sample, he should have insisted that he would be involved only if he could take the sample directly noot from Greer

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by abbey7777

The only reason I don't think it's a sculpture is because of the veins and internal organ in the X-rays. That being said something strikes me as being very wrong with this specimen.

I still tots think it's 100% human.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Very interesting. I hope you will keep it up and share us more.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join