It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body recovered shows DNA not Human

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm curious if anyone has constructed a visual imitation of what this creature (if it really isn't a hoax, of course) would look like, if it were living?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
SnF for the intrigue as well. This is about 2000 times more worthy than 99.9% of the Boston threads. If there is one conspiracy I can believe in it is that alien life/technology has indeed been suppressed.

My god wears a lab coat and I truly hope the experiment is not nearing it's end. We are making a mess of our Petri dish.

Yes yes yes!!! I don't care how absurd it is, more of this please.

Anything but the constant boston stuff. it's doing me a mischief.

But the head looks like a sort of bird, imo. can't really say it's alien. Oh who cares, it's like grease for a crooked brain at the moment. lol

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

Uuuhhg There seems to be one visual imitation ,according to some members here..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
interesting, but...

how can we be sure this isnt another elaborate hoax?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt

Originally posted by spyder550
Real Science is NEVER released as a film to the popular media with PR. That should be your first clue.

It is when the news media aren't permitted to televise it. Or the media constantly ridicule it without looking at the evidence.

Haven't made judgement. I'll wait to see what tests were done.

And who exactly doesn't permit the media to televise it -- the ministry of censorship? The ridicule is because there is no evidence. The scientific method does not exist so that some people can have a hobby.The scientific method exists so that evidence can be verified. If this was real it would be the hottest story in the world. I am thinking that you have never worked with professionals in a very competitive field. This is the story that a reporter would dream about. It really is absolutely impossible to keep a secret, really it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chansi3
reply to post by 0bserver1

Only thing I am disappointed in is the size of the little alien. I was kinda hoping for something a little larger, more Spock size. Am definitely glad it is not grey. Grey is such a drab color . So I guess now we can toss out the greys? In with the little ones, can you imagine a ship full? Glad this was finally conclusive, now we can move on to the next mystery.

It's generally more likely that they'll be smaller, Due to atmospheric pressures, our distance from the sun, and gravity, we're actually remarkably lucky. Obviously there are a lot of planets out there that could potentially have much, much larger life forms, but it's generally assumed that life forms coming from anywhere nearby, in what we've decided it the "habitable zone", would generally be short, and either squat or thin, depending on gravitational forces.

FromQuarksToQuasars.com - On Alien Life

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
That skull reminds me of something..

edit on 22-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

You really work hard debunking or otherwise discrediting these subjects with visual propaganda, don't you? Debunk away if you want, as it doesn't concern me (I only care about the truth.) But this just hurts your credibility.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Personally, I think it looks fake. I believe in UFO's (as I've seen them,) but I also believe them to be a supernatural phenomenon and not spaceships from another planet. I think that people confuse 'aliens from another dimension' with spirits from the spirit world. We've always been visited by these things and they've always been here because the spirit world has always been here.

I also think that somehow experimental flight projects by the U.S., Canada, etc. (involving some pretty astounding technology) gets confused for crafts based on alien technology. I think that the futuristic technology which secret projects are working with are either A. Created by brilliant scientists or/and B. Inspired by divination (communication with spirits (perhaps like those who communicated with shamans long ago and taught them medicines, spiritual healing, etc., which brought about the birth of human civilization as we know it.) I think that ancient artifacts and ruins involved in the so-called 'alien astronaut' theory are likewise evidence of such supernatural communications.

Spirits can take on many shapes and forms, and sometimes even abduct humans. Evidence of this is worldwide and can be found throughout human history.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

ummm, who on earth are building the miles long space crafts seen by many? And where are these clandestine earth groups storing these wonderful crafts?

Enlighten us please.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

ummm, who on earth are building the miles long space crafts seen by many? And where are these clandestine earth groups storing these wonderful crafts?

Enlighten us please.

Everyone knows they are built and stored on the moon base.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone! Site looks very extensive and covers a lot of topics I’m interested in. I just wish it had an “Introduction” section since they don’t allow new members to start a new thread. My name is Bill Sego, I'm 40 years old, and I live in Logan, Ohio. I recently published an e-book on Amazon and it has a lot to do with the "happy medium" approach to the UFO phenomenon. It is critical of the overall attitude scientists have toward it (especially SETI astronomers) and provides a logical interpretation of the flaw in their methodology.

Growing up during the late 1980s, my best friend was certain he was an abductee and even went to stay with Budd Hopkins for a weekend where he was put under hypnosis. I still have photos of his trip (many of Budd) as he gave me the double prints. He and I have since grown apart, but the influence of his experience has stuck with me.

I have always felt there is other life out there and any intelligence that has mastered quantum mechanics would certainly discover the technology to find a way around Einstein's cosmic speed limit. Though there is a lot of "clutter" surrounding the topic of UFOs, I believe it does NOT fit into the metaphysics category. It is a phenomenon that is supported with extensive amounts of evidence and is potentially verifiable, so should be treated as such by scientists. Otherwise, they risk making themselves look foolish if and when they eventually make their presence known. Does anyone know of any other author or publication that has also addressed the issue of a scientist or staunch skeptic facing ridicule should the “impossible” ever come to pass?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not an 'Alien'.

Originally posted by 0bserver1
So now we can say that there is evidence to support the believers claims that we are being visited by Aliens and that this one of the examples of alien life that maybe visiting earth now and in the past?

No.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You know I've always tried to maintain some level of faith in Dr Greer because he produced great stuff like the Disclosure Project. But the fact he appears to be charging money for a crowd-funded documentary disgusts me. Not to mention if it contains this ground breaking evidence that the world needs to know why would they charge money for it since it was produced with crowd sourced funds and probably didn't cost them anything. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
edit on 22/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
reply to post by 0bserver1

If it isn't peer reviewed it isn't science!!!

science is far too overvalued, controlled, censored, snarky, corrupt, greedy and jealous an institution to be trusted to tell us any truth regarding extraterrestrial life. you're using the wrong yardstick to measure the potential importance and impact of a discovery like this.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

Enlighten us please.

What miles-long space crafts? Links? Evidence?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Man..
...Who gave them permission to dig up my dad's body.
Oh...Sorry...I was thinking out loud again.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You could take the DNA of a piece of wood, guess what, no Human DNA.

must be alien wood.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Interesting. It would be nice to have some background information regarding how the tests were carried out, amount of times they were and by who, but I guess I will have to watch the Sirius documentary for that.

Unfortunately; so far what we can presume is that it is an unknown species, but are there any DNA strands in this critter that is also found among any of our currently existing species on the planet? In that case, it may not be an extra-terrestrial.
It certainly is alien, but for all we know; it may as well be the remains of the fables fairies and this may be the first solid evidence suggesting that they indeed were real.

But, this is interesting nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Where was this found again ? A link to its discovery would be appreciated ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join