It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body recovered shows DNA not Human

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There is a syndrome that makes one age really fast, I forget what it's called. I wonder if it's possible this growth could have taken place inside the mothers womb before the fetus was aborted? I can't imagine this thing being born what size was it then?? Surely it would of been dead.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by flexy123

Ever heard of genetic mutations?!?!

Yes I did.

And how high are the chances that a mutation gets ALL of that:

* smaller body
* one more rib
* deformed/over-sized skull
* entire face doesn't look "human" (eyes, jaw etc.)

Sorry..I am not THAT retarded that I buy the explanation of a mutation which would "miraculously" turn out like that. No fricking way that I buy that just because "Huffington Post" says it's a human and the exact same article spreads over several websites.

Let's put it that way: If I were to prove that SMURFS exists and I'd provide a real skeleton of a smurf, would people also say it's a "human mutation" and still deny the existence of smurfs, even with evidence right before their eyes?

edit on 24-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Great points. These days people belive whatever they are told. Seriously? A six inch human that lived for 6 years, at least. I don't think so.

If you believe that, I have some great land in Florida I'd like to sell you.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Originally posted by AboveBoard
reply to post by mcrom901

Hmmm. Well - in truth it is not "simply" human. It is way more complicated than that.
The little guy is a brand new medical mystery. "Nobody knows what it is!"

well, the dna analysis has shown that it's a human, hasn't it?

Reconstruction of the mitochondrial DNA sequence and analysis shows an allele frequency consistent with a B2 haplotype group found on the west coast of South America, supporting the claimed origination of the specimen from the Atacama Desert region of Chile.

siriusdisclosure.com...

Well, it has a human mother but while technically classified as human, it remains a 6-8 year old boy that is 6" tall - it is not a fetus and it does not present with any known syndrome. So. Is it human? Well, yes, technically speaking. Do we have a complete genetic picture? No. We don't know what mystery DNA are causing his amazing peculiarities. Is it normal? No. Is it 'simple?' - absolutely not! Does it require more study as a result? Absolutely. The report on the website is actually quite interesting!!

i can agree with most of that except for the certainty that it definitely lived between 6 to 8 years; that bit still needs further research & has to be independently verified.... dr. lachman has based that on the 'knee epiphyseal' analysis and also did mention....

While there remains a possibility this latter result is due to some form of unknown progeria (accelerated aging syndrome), in my opinion this is a low probability.

siriusdisclosure.com...

that needs to be put to the test & should pass peer review... mere expert speculation doesn't automatically translate to hard fact i'm afraid...

for instance...

Our results demonstrate that during the normal development of the cartilaginous distal femoral epiphysis, signal intensity decreases within the weight-bearing region and becomes progressively more heterogeneous within the posterior condyles. We believe that the signal intensity changes can be explained (a) by cartilage response to pressure incurred with weight bearing and (b) by advancing ossification within the cartilaginous epiphysis as a child develops.

radiology.rsna.org...

have all the possible genetic mutations re ossification been addressed?

I think the tweet was in reaction to the specimen being dismissed as if it were normal.

no, that's not the case... read what greer has actually said... twitter.com... you're trying to paint the picture here that greer is trying to state that the specimen hasn't been 100% scientifically categorized i.e. the unknown mutations haven't been addressed... that's not how he comes across... read his 'write-up' here... siriusdisclosure.com... it's laughable, specially the part regarding his 'hypothesis and thoughts'

It's not. It is much cooler than that from a science standpoint. While Dr. Greer is showing strong bias towards it being something more mysterious than what it most likely is, to dismiss this out of hand is also showing bias, imo, in the direction of wanting it to be easily dismissed by others...

peace,
AB

nobody is trying to dismiss any facts here... it's just greer's bs which is being highlighted, there is no need to take advantage of the unknown factor and feed the et bs... as it's mentioned in nolan's report...

The presence of ~9% “unmatched” DNA should not be interpreted to represent anything unusual about the specimen itself. Reasons for the lack of match can include artifacts generated during library preparation, low quality reads from the instrument, or insufficient data to allow computational alignment against the human reference standard.

Preliminary results demonstrate no statistically relevant alterations of genes encoding proteins commonly associated with known genes for primordial dwarfism or other forms of dwarfism. Therefore, if there is a genetic basis for the symptoms observed in the specimen the casual mutation(s) are not apparent at this level of resolution and at this stage of the analysis. As the current list of human disorders is far from complete and many human disorders are polygenic, there might remain to be found a combination of mutations working in concert that lead to the observed defect(s).

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Originally posted by torsion
Greer said this moth was an extraterrestrial Light Being

(snip photo)

Greer said this insect was an extraterrestrial Energy Anchor

(snip photo)

Greer said these hotel lights were ET craft

(snip photo)

Greer said this pile of junk was a Free Energy machine

(snip photo)

Greer said a farmer's field was a Flying Saucer.

Hi Torsion,

I've been working on a (long...) thread which includes a section on Greer. Have you already collated links/references to where Greer made the various (alleged) statements you mention? I've seen most of them being mentioned on ATS in the past, but am after the actual source material published by Greer himself (if he did indeed make each of those statements).
edit on 25-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

'we have now over 4000 cases of extraterrestrial vehicles that have landed' - greer (sirius 01:45:47)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The scientist said, its more human than chimp so they call this a human type dna, but he doesnt consider it a human as we are. And yes I watched it and his interview about this.

Also since the being is 6-8 years old, not a fetus, with no condition known to mankind, with a human mother, in his DNA chain, seems to be one of the ET hybrids, they've never stopped making them. Many experiencers have had gynelogical work done, and missing pregnancies, myself included.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I just posted this in another thread, I'll repeat it here as this thread has a more active discussion.
What if this is the shrunken remains of a child?
Men can be shrunk to 13 inches so a child could be shrunk to 6 inches I think.
Head binding would also give the skull the elongated shape.
Shrunken People
What do you guys think?

edit on 25-4-2013 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99

The scientist said, its more human than chimp so they call this a human type dna, but he doesnt consider it a human as we are. And yes I watched it and his interview about this.

read the actual paper ^^^

Also since the being is 6-8 years old, not a fetus,

that's speculation at this point in time

with no condition known to mankind, with a human mother, in his DNA chain, seems to be one of the ET hybrids, they've never stopped making them. Many experiencers have had gynelogical work done, and missing pregnancies, myself included.

hmmmm..... i was one of the et experimenters...

edit on 25/4/13 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Yes well half human. They know the mother was human.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
reply to post by torsion

Hi Torsion,

I've been working on a (long...) thread which includes a section on Greer. Have you already collated links/references to where Greer made the various (alleged) statements you mention? I've seen most of them being mentioned on ATS in the past, but am after the actual source material published by Greer himself (if he did indeed make each of those statements).
edit on 25-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

Hi Isaac,

I've sent you a u2u

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
I just posted this in another thread, I'll repeat it here as this thread has a more active discussion.
Shrunken People
What do you guys think?

The bones cannot be shrunk. The body would need to be flayed and the skin reshaped then shrunk down in the same way a shrunken head is produced.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Steven Greer and Dr Dolan on Coast to Coast radio regarding Sirius movie

edit on 25-4-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
reply to post by IsaacKoi

'we have now over 4000 cases of extraterrestrial vehicles that have landed' - greer (sirius 01:45:47)

...but we have to use fake and debunked footage lifted off Youtube for the Sirius documentary.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by LeLeu
Shrunken People
What do you guys think?

The bones cannot be shrunk. The body would need to be flayed and the skin reshaped then shrunk down in the same way a shrunken head is produced.

oh well, I still think they're pretty cool in a grizzly sort of way.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

Originally posted by sean

Yes well half human. They know the mother was human.

where did that come from, half human? where is the evidence that states so?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I quit ATS several years ago because I saw the downhill trend. Members no longer asked for evidence, it turned into a community of uncritical believers. I came back hoping this had changed and yet here we are, pages along discussing something which could have been settled on the first page.

A simple thing needs to be asked. Provide samples to the wider scientific community and prove your claim. Once this is asked a thread should not continue until that evidence is provided. It is sad to see such a lack of critical thinking. We were a community who debunked a terrible amount of fakery, we were a community where politics could be discussed with some interesting and surprising outcomes.

All I see now is a group of people who pat each other on the back at the most outlandish theories without any evidence and claim they are more knowing than others if they believe things without evidence.

I hoped to come back to ATS, but there is no point as anything I post will be drowned by the waterfall of uncritical thinking. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Its not speculation but the findings and I watched the guy doing the work and his words were clear. So the report, or the program? Its not human, unless it turns out to actually be a stillborn child.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its not speculation but the findings and I watched the guy doing the work and his words were clear. So the report, or the program? Its not human, unless it turns out to actually be a stillborn child.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You watched a guy claim something, good for you. Now get him to provide samples to the wider scientific community so they can test it, then we can talk about evidence. Because simply claiming something is not evidence without it being checked.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A couple of years ago there was a thread posted on ATS "Alleged NASA astronomer

deciphers intelligent signal from nearby stars"

This astronomer went by the name "Dr" Judy Faltskog who worked for NASA and Seti

she was Swedish and had attended Berkerley University of California where she obtained

her doctorate!!

As the thread went on diligent members of ATS using foi. to obtain proof that

# She was not infact Swedish

# She had not attended Berkerley UC

# She had not obtained a doctorate

# She had neither worked at NASA OR Seti

# And was not an astronomer or entitled to use the title of "Dr"

Thoroughly Debunked!

On this thread there have been many "Dr's" and "scientists" with qualifications bandied about

has anyone checked out if their qualifications are authentic? and if they are entitled to hold

them. It seems to me to easy for people to put a "Dr" in front of their names or "letters" after

their names to lend themselves more credibility than they are entitled to. So much

more effective than plain Mr. or Miss.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Look it up. dr. Nolan is very legit. It would be nice if members here did some homework re the Tiny Being.

Truth is stranger than fiction -- whether the being is an ET or ET/ Human Hybrid or a new race of hominid heretofore undiscovered on planet Earth.

I understand that ATSers deal with hoax all the time, and as a whole are rather discerning. so when you are personally satisfied that this TB (tiny being) represents a real phenom, (check out the CAT scans and X-rays from the doc. If this creature is manufactured the hoaxer must have a black belt in microsurgery) then I sincerely hope that members here get behind it and fight for more awareness and testing.

So far, my understanding is that all major news outlets have turned down the story. Maybe that's because of who is bringing it to them, maybe not.

Don't shoot the messenger. Greer is a controversial figure because he has been known to exaggerate and sometimes fabricate. but in this case, he's got his hands on a bonefide genetic mystery. With more awareness, maybe we can move this mystery into more 'qualified' hands and get some real answers.

edit on 25-4-2013 by AlienDeathSpider because: Sp.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join