It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body recovered shows DNA not Human

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by janus89
I just watched the documentary and for the sake of full disclosure, I did not pay for it thanks to the generosity of members of the internet. I must say that the documentary was well made and touched on several interesting points many of which have been discussed and debated extensively on ATS. I am not entirely convinced of CE 5 or Human initiated contact with ET/EBE but that being said I could very well be wrong. Given Greer's past I was and to a degree remain skeptical about all the claims and evidence in the documentary but if even 1% of them are true then we have history in the making here.

SPOLIER ALERT : This is turning out to be much like the 'Starchild' saga with the part Human DNA and inconclusive findings but this time they have actually roped in top scientists and researchers and there is talk of publishing their findings in a peer reviewed journal. If this indeed the case then I must say a lot of my skepticism will fade.

Thank you! I kinda wanna check it out now, even though I can already feel the disdain for terms like "inconclusive" and "potentially."

I want some BEEF for $19.99

Eeh whatever, I;ll just download it already.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

siriusdisclosure.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

vimeo.com...

the atacama humanoid mummy 6" small/tall...................................www.siriusdisclosure.com

Dr Greer

at the 35 second mark you can freeze frame... i see or imply 7 ribs & 27 vertebre,,, that visual is subjective

i starred your observant post... that the mummy looks like a 'Bevis' cartoon character
& will a 'Butthead' mummy be found later ?
~i couldn't think of the characters names,,, * ~

edit on 24-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
oh so they're saying the mother is human...maybe the dna is just too degraded then.

this is what the skeptics are saying, it's a human fetus

disappointing but expected

I have to ask: is this disinfo?

For crying out loud, read the damned report by their own scientist. I have to ask: is it that hard to click a link on the Sirius site and read? It's only two pages. You don't even have to do that, if you're that intellectually lazy, as the pertinent excerpts have been posted over and over in this thread.

"They" are saying it's human.

"The skeptics" are pointing out that Greer's own scientists say it's human.

If it's "disinfo", it's coming from Greer's own hand picked experts.

Seems some are not interested in "disclosure" if it doesn't support their personal beliefs. Disappointing, but expected.
edit on 24-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

DNA tests on six-inch skeleton of 'alien-looking' creature with over-sized head prove it was actually human claim scientists in new documentary

'It is human - closer to human than chimpanzees. It lived to the age of six to eight,’ said Garry Nolan, director of stem cell biology at Stanford University's School of Medicine in California

FULL ARTICLE -www.dailymail.co.uk...

skeleton-alien-looking-creature-sized-head-prove-actually-human-claim-scientists-new-documentary.html

Someone is lying so who is it ?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

Someone is lying so who is it ?

Greer said this moth was an extraterrestrial Light Being

Greer said this insect was an extraterrestrial Energy Anchor

Greer said these hotel lights were ET craft

Greer said this pile of junk was a Free Energy machine

Greer said a farmer's field was a Flying Saucer.

Greer says it's not about making money.

Yep, someone's lying!!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

You win the Internet.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

What are the chances that the "alien" "Dr"Greer found would have such similar anatomy? The alien has 2 scapula, just like a human, the same spinal curves as a human, similar arm and leg configurations. All part of our evolution for life here on earth for millennia. Why would aliens be so similar? Even moving the planet would most probably change our evolution.

This is utter nonsense. If it were real he would release it in a peer reviewed fashion like the rest of the scientific world does! If it was definitive proof and he kept it for himself then he's the most selfish man on the planet,

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This whole article is very poorly written. I mean how can you take a supposed "scientific" approach seriously with writing like that? Grammatical mistakes run too rampant for me to even consider this article worthy.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by gortex

If not true I will humbly bow down and apologize to the world and say the Elephant Man is dead!

So ....Is the Elephant Man is dead ?

In fact, the film, which premiered Monday in Hollywood, features a scientist who concluded the little humanoid was human.

"I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey. It is human -- closer to human than chimpanzees. It lived to the age of six to eight. Obviously, it was breathing, it was eating, it was metabolizing. It calls into question how big the thing might have been when it was born,"said Garry Nolan, director of stem cell biology at Stanford University's School of Medicine in California.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I came across this today and they say it IS human and not alien.

In the new documentary, a DNA sample from bone marrow extracted from the specimen, was analyzed by scientists at a prestigious American university.
They concluded that it was an 'interesting mutation' of a male human that had survived post-birth for between six and eight years.
‘I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey.
'It is human - closer to human than chimpanzees. It lived to the age of six to eight,’ said Garry Nolan, director of stem cell biology at Stanford University's School of Medicine in California.
'Obviously, it was breathing, it was eating, it was metabolizing.
'It calls into question how big the thing might have been when it was born.'

Seems it is just a mutation and it is human. Nothing alien about it.

Is this really human? DNA test....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
wait..tell me where the hell they got the specimens again?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by reject
oh so they're saying the mother is human...maybe the dna is just too degraded then.

this is what the skeptics are saying, it's a human fetus

disappointing but expected

I have to ask: is this disinfo?

For crying out loud, read the damned report by their own scientist. I have to ask: is it that hard to click a link on the Sirius site and read? It's only two pages. You don't even have to do that, if you're that intellectually lazy, as the pertinent excerpts have been posted over and over in this thread.

"They" are saying it's human.

"The skeptics" are pointing out that Greer's own scientists say it's human.

If it's "disinfo", it's coming from Greer's own hand picked experts.

Seems some are not interested in "disclosure" if it doesn't support their personal beliefs. Disappointing, but expected.
edit on 24-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)
did I say in that post it isn't human?

mitochondrial dna comes from the mother. What I said is actually what the report said.

They suspect the indeterminate percentage is due to degradation.

Further, since this sample is likely to be at the least a few decade olds, and possibly older, DNA degradation resulting in apparently “false” mutations can occur. For instance, degradation of cytosine (C) via deamination to uracil (U) would result in false interpretation of a C residue as thymidine (T) and a resulting guanine (G) misread as adenine (A) on the opposite strand.
which is also what I stated.

I ask if the whole thing is disinformation.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DID I SAY THAT WASN'T IN THE REPORT?

what are you getting all worked up about?

is getting off on insulting people your only way to feel better about yourself?

you see an enemy where there isn't and get into a fit.

you're taking this way too seriously than normal.

do yourself a favor. see a shrink about oppositional defiant disorder or some other behavioral problem.

edit on 24-4-2013 by reject because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Isn't there a possibility that this alien is actually a robot or a manufactured being.

How do we know that this is a actually walking talking alien?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Apparently, the supposed alien was found in 2003 by a Chilean man named Oscar Munoz near an an abandoned church in an abandoned settlement called La Noria in the Atacama Desert.

I found an article from 2003 about it. It has a picture of the supposed alien. So I guess they didn't make the existence of this thing up after all. The article is titled in Spanish: "Find in La Noria: Fetus or Alien?"

www.estrellaiquique.cl...

Translated with Google Translate
edit on 24-4-2013 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Nice manga drawing. I never did learn the knack for doing this style, realism is my bag.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I watched the full doc. I would like to say otherwise but the DNA was human

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I just want to point a few things out.

Find the original source photos.

There is a photo of a mans hand holding this Alien up for a size perspective, The Alien is larger then his hand by x2.

Near the end of these sets of photos there is another of a mans hand holding the Alien, only this time the Alien fits well inside the mans palms.

So what one is it? How can it be bigger then a hand in one picture, but then fit snuggly inside the palm of another hand?

Also, If you watch this video they give the Aliens size...... Now compaire the size said in this video to those pictures.

WAY to many inconsistencies.

That is why I call this a HOAX.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

So if true I have to apologize, I bow to you and say there will be another day ... the elephant man has died.......and again I have to search for the truth ... But it's out there I know it! someday we will find Pandora's box

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join