It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body recovered shows DNA not Human

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

Originally posted by Rubic0n

reply to post by Rubic0n

No it's not $10k, more like 2-3k and there's reasons. One reason is to help fund the organizations he running. If you run one you would know it's like a running a business. Another reason is because they rent out town homes to stay in for a week and trip is very costly. Honestly is there really a value to put on to WITNESS a once an life time phenomenon?

What phenomena did they get to see for their 5K ? In the video he points and says that there is a space ship near the trees that no one sees , including the camera....

Then without anyone noticing ,including the camera the ship comes near and lands or so he claims since no one saw it , including the camera. Then greer claims he went inside it but of course , the camera did not work or ran out of batteries.

And he took $5K p.p for that. If that is not a con to you then i have this light bridge to sell to you.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

You need to watch the film, he taken groups of people of 20-50 on dozens of excursions and each excursion there's been a phenomenon. He has hundreds or thousands of photos and videos from his excursions. People need judge the contents of the data Greer has provided instead of the contents of his character that's not science.
edit on 23-4-2013 by samaka because: (no reason given)

I did , how many times do i need to see his videos where he promises ufo's but is not able to show them ?

That is the gist of his content in his videos , suggestions and promises.
I am not judging him based on his person. I am in fact judging him on all the non content he delivered and the money he took for it from gullible people while doing it.

I would love to be proven wrong on the matter though as i would love to see what he actually promises so i will give you the change to do so ,

Show me a good video he made of one of his excursions that actually shows this.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by 0bserver1

What nonsense
its nothing more then an lie of course its human.

Your keen, dry wit is appreciated, lol.

But... on the subject of the human DNA (supposedly) extracted, I initially wondered what form of deformity could see a human being reach the age of about six years of age and attain only 6 inches in height. I mean, heck... it had to be a relatively painless birth.

Secondly, that this creature lived for six years is astonishing in itself. How did it survive? At the good graces of whatever family and/or regional tribe that called it one of its own? If so, there should at least be some folklore and story telling of its existence somewhere in the region.

The story of its find is still shrouded and the 'owner' seems to be content to handle it like a doll or a pet.

Aside from the presumed fact that it was once alive and somehow related to a human mother, it begs the logic process to deny its legitimacy while at the same time, demanding a closer look that just isn't available.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

So now we can say that there is evidence to support the believers claims that we are being visited by Aliens and that this one of the examples of alien life that maybe visiting earth now and in the past?

No, but we can now say that there is evidence that the subject of this thread is a blatant lie... evidence provided by the very scientists who are being misquoted by Greer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But keep repeating the lies and dropping the names in close proximity to each other and those who are determined to believe, will.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
sooooooooooooooo another hoax ?/
uggh

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Secondly, that this creature lived for six years is astonishing in itself. How did it survive? At the good graces of whatever family and/or regional tribe that called it one of its own? If so, there should at least be some folklore and story telling of its existence somewhere in the region.

Ever heard the story of "Tom Thumb"?

While I admit it's not associated with Chile or the South American Indians, it was the first "fairy" tale printed in English back in the 1600's. Considering that we really don't know the origin of most fairy tales since they were handed down verbally through history, I believe it's safe to say there is folk lore (stories) of very tiny humans in our past.

That said, I will agree with you that the thought of a 6" tall human being 6 or 7 years old is astonishing. So astonishing in fact I would demand a second opinion and peer review on the assertion/finding.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by 0bserver1

I ask because in one of the quoted portions in your OP it gives a quote from a Dr. Etxeberria , the only Dr. Etxeberria I can find is a plastic surgeon .

So you find unprecedented, historic, world changing DNA evidence of Alien life...and you have a plastic surgeon in Brazil analyze the DNA?

What am I missing?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

What am I missing?

Uh, world class DNA research scientists also do plastic surgery in Brazil?

edit on 23-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The simple fact is there are plenty of geneticists who would be happy to look at the DNA... until I hear from multiple I wont believe a bit of this.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Excellent find, OP!

This post inspired me. One of my biggest reasons for visiting ATS is to find inspiration for my manga stories. And I've spawned an excellent idea from this thread.

I'm going to use this alien in my time travel story.

The "Atacama Aliens."

Here's my first couple sketches;

Sorry they look so blurry and undetailed. The actual sketches are a lot smaller than they appear on ATS... plus they're just sketches. Nothing special.

These guys are going to be devious little geniuses who get into a lot of mischief.

Thanks for the inspiration OP! S&F

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Indigo5

What am I missing?

Uh, world class DNA research scientists also do plastic surgery in Brazil?

Lord help me! I just actually read the article and saw this!

The little being was previously owned by the pub owner from the provincial capital of Iquique before it was sold to Ramón Navia-Osorio

It was sitting behind the bar! What's next? DNA analysis of the Jackalope!!!

edit on 23-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Note: Please stay on topic.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't really think the 'thing' in the OP is an alien being.

I wonder if the DNA researcher does more boob jobs or tummy tucks?

I think ATS is going downhill, and not necessarily because of this thread.

ETA: One line posts are now okay.... apparently.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hopefully we will not have to wait for much longer. Gary P. Nolan one the scientist from Stanford who performed DNA testing stated that he will post the data on the web and in journals for EVERYONE to critique and analysis. He's hoping someone will spot a mistake or finding something he didn't find. In the movie he sounded very confident in his data analysis.

No one in the movie, not even Greer himself stated this being is alien. Even proven that the being is COMPLETE human (at this point it's part human), the anomaly itself is scientifically astounding and should be picked up by every major mainstream media. But we will see how free of a market our media really is...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Even proven that the being is COMPLETE human (at this point it's part human),

Which part is not human?

I'm not seeing where it is mentioned in Nolan's report. In fact everything I'm seeing assumes that it is a human specimen and NOT a non-human primate.

Starchild spin at work.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chansi3

Just so you know, "The Grays" are not actually gray, they're a mottled green. The gray "skin" you here so much about, is an encounter suit.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Hopefully we will not have to wait for much longer. Gary P. Nolan one the scientist from Stanford who performed DNA testing stated that he will post the data on the web and in journals for EVERYONE to critique and analysis. He's hoping someone will spot a mistake or finding something he didn't find. In the movie he sounded very confident in his data analysis.

No one in the movie, not even Greer himself stated this being is alien. Even proven that the being is COMPLETE human (at this point it's part human), the anomaly itself is scientifically astounding and should be picked up by every major mainstream media. But we will see how free of a market our media really is...

i on the other hand am still waiting for that excursion video i asked you of greer that shows what he claims it shows , ufo's.

And so greer did not state it was a alien (hard to believe tbh but then again greer suggests more then he states) so why is it part of his film again ?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Believers will keep on believing, naysayers will keep on saying nay. Greer does not convince either to change their minds. He offers no new insights and no proof beyond that which is already publicly available on the Internet for decades. The "alien" is fascinating - but clearly belongs into the realm of cryptozoology, not exobiology. Unless aliens have human mothers that were born in Chile, of course. You never know, do you..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join