It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body recovered shows DNA not Human

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
For those who are interested. I went through the film to gather the names, quotes from their research (this and next post) and then found their bios. These are the scientists working on the 6" being from the Sirius film.

Scientist doing the DNA research for the film Sirius:
Gary P. Nolan, PhD of Stanford School of Medicine, Director of Stem Cell Biology

He says "My interest, frankly, is to disprove that it is anything unusual or paranormal. I would like to prove that this is human. I would like to prove that this is just an interesting mutation, but obviously if you leave your mind open, or I should say if you leave your mind closed to alternatives, you'll never see what those alternatives might actually be...If someone isn't willing to step forward and do it right, then you're going to have it sitting out there forever, hanging in limbo, right? I mean, if you let other people and their opinions stop you from believing what you know to be true, then all you're doing is stopping the possibility of progress." (49.33 - 50.24 in film)

BIO
Dr. Garry Nolan, Ph.D.
Position: Professor
Field: Genetics
Education:

Undergraduate: Cornell University: B.S. Biology (specialization: Genetics): Research in Rhizobium Genetics.

Graduate: Stanford University: Ph.D. Genetics. Laboratory of Leonard and Leonore Herzenberg. CD8 cloning; heritability of transcription states and FACS-Gal assay for in vivo measure of transcription.

Postdoctoral: MIT/Rockefeller University: Laboratory of David Baltimore. NF-kappa B, Bcl-3, BOSC23 transient retroviral producer system.

Specialties: Cloning/cDNA libraries, Flow Cytometry, Retroviral and Viral delivery systems, Transcription and Promoter Biology, HIV-1, Tat transporter proteins, Novel Apoptosis proteins and intracellular signaling relating to apoptosis, oncogenes and anti-oncogenes, NF-kappa B, NFAT, single cell measures of transcription, Carnivorous Plants, and making graduate students and postdocs feel guilty for not working nights and weekends.

Link To Nolan's Lab at Stanford Website (This takes you to Member's page where his bio is - go to the Home page from there for more information about this lab.)

Consultant on possible Skeletal Dysplasia / Mutations / Deformities
Ralph Lachman M.D
(presented a paper on his conclusions regarding the 6" being)
Author of: Taybi and Lachman's Radiology of Syndromes, Metabolic Disorders and Skeletal Dysplasias (now in its 5th Edition)

Book Description:

Through four popular editions, this unique text has been the only comprehensive reference to examine the clinical and radiologic manifestations of all known congenital syndromes, metabolic disorders, and skeletal dysplasias. Short, concise descriptions of entities help you glean the most information in the least time, and an alphabetical organization expedites access to the specific information you need for common and uncommon conditions.
Provides several illustrative examples of the evolution of a syndrome from infancy to adult life.
Presents genetic information on syndromes and disorders, while also covering a number of non-genetic entities.
Includes a section on Gamuts that helps you look up conditions based on individual traits.
Contains new and expanded coverage of CT, MRI, and ultrasonographic manifestations.
Includes more than 100 new skeletal dysplasias, covering everything from their frequency and clinical and radiological manifestations...to modes of inheritance and differential diagnosis.
Offers an updated Brachydactyly section for the latest guidance in addressing these isolated disorders.
Features an expanded Chromosome disorders section that includes guidance on when to test for these conditions.

Review of this book in "Radiology" published by the Radiological Society of North America

In the latest, now fifth edition, of Taybi and Lachman's Radiology of Syndromes, Metabolic Disorders and Skeletal Dysplasias, Dr Lachman has done a masterful job with this exhaustive review of metabolic disorders, syndromes, and skeletal dysplasias. Although unbelievably wide in its scope, “the book,” as it often is referred to, is succinct and yet thorough in its coverage of the multiple entities. Dr Lachman and the late Dr Taybi are revered in the pediatric radiology community, and rightfully so. As one might expect, their current treatise is well written, with advanced imaging and the most recent genetic discoveries.

Link to full Book Review

edit on 23-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: welp, in case anyone cares to read it, I've done my best...

Thanks for doing that.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I was wondering why they never mentioned anything in the documentary about teeth, if there's a suggestion in the knee joints consistent with aged 6 to 8, a more normal indicator is in dental examination.

It intrigues me more then in what they don't mention, assuming there are no teeth gives one the likeliest explanation for what is seen, that this is a fetus, still/born with severe abnormalities and deficiencies, such that examining joints with reference to expectations based on normality of development is futile.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

Originally posted by Rubic0n
reply to post by samaka

?? nitpicking ?

You claim that all DNA samples that were taken were fine and good enough. Im soohoo sorry that you mind me asking how you came to that.

wth

Yeah and about that video of greer that actually shows ufo's , it shows you dont actually have one since he never released one.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

The fact that scientist have gather DNA information from material that is older and damage and can still manage to gather complete DNA sequencing. We have here a mummified specimen with organ tissue and bone marrow fragments and the fact the scientist never stated the material is scarce and damage. Yeah such a huge leap of an assumption there.

Actually it shows I don't care enough to prove anything too you, but that's just my opinion.
edit on 23-4-2013 by samaka because: (no reason given)

That is because you do not have anything to prove.

Again , this :

The presence of ~9% “unmatched” DNA should not be interpreted to represent anything unusual about the specimen itself. Reasons for the lack of match can include artefacts generated during library preparation, low quality reads from the instrument, or insufficient data to allow computational alignment against the human reference standard

...Shows you exactly why you should not just assume what you just assumed.

These sort of issues occur in sampling DNA from ancient body's and body parts as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
Why do I have a feeling that this is Steven Greer's work?

Some of the things mentioned in this thread smell of his money grubbing mitts.

You smelled it right. Greer is affiliated with this at the very least.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kuroodo
reply to post by Covertblack

The question is, who is "god" exactly?

A better question would be "is there one"

Then , you can ask "Who"

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by Kuroodo
reply to post by Covertblack

The question is, who is "god" exactly?

A better question would be "is there one"

Then , you can ask "Who"

Here we go again, another atheist trying to inject atheism into an unrelated topic.

Let's hijack the alien thread and talk about how god doesnt exist so I can feel better about the poor choices I've made in life. (sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

You are most welcome! :-) It adds context to the raw reports. You can find those on the Sirius site with the X-Rays, photos and CT-scan video here, Dr. Nolan's formal report here and Dr. Ralph Lachman's report here. I found the interview in the film greatly added to this, so that's why I went to the trouble...

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by 0bserver1

Do we know who carried out the DNA tests ? , The claim its not Human could mean its an Earthly Animal or as I believe a combination of animals .
"alien" doesn't necessarily mean it's dna is completely different from ours. Lloyd Pye's alien skull shares some genes with us and one they found named FoxP2 is more dissimilar to humans than a frog is to humans, yet it has "humanoid" features. The humanoid morphogenetic field is probably common throughout the universe

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

But there are little greys. Greys come in all sizes.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Only because they come in all ages. Full grown mature greys are standard sized at 4 ft 8 inches +/- .625 inches. I know cause I have 2 of them living in my garage. They occasionally have visitors, like during NFL playoffs.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have learned just because someones "reputation" is sour, doesn't necessarily indicate every word that comes out of there mouth is worthless.I could utter 75% lies and misinformation and if you blindly skip over my message because of my reputation, you will miss out on the 25% truth that might be very informative.

Speaking in generalities, if I had information that I was "forced" to disclose I would do it through someone who has a tainted reputation. That way the truth will get washed over and ignored by the majority of the populace.

I for one enjoyed the film, and its "overall" message.

Granted, I didn't go in to it looking for the truth about anything to be handed to me on a silver platter. I did my best to seperate the "wheat from the chaff" as I do with everything.

It's "sad" to see the majority of people in this thread childishly mocking everything.

edit on 23-4-2013 by DeliberatusImmemor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah apparently people are allowed to say the body looks like an alien but when i compare it to something that's not an alien its 'off topic'.

edit on 23/4/13 by masqua because: Off topic quote removed

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
I know cause I have 2 of them living in my garage.

Please tell me that was sarcasm or something...

-SAP-
edit on 23-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yeah apparently people are allowed to say the body looks like an alien but when i compare it to something that's not an alien its 'off topic'.

Was it one of the numerous "Is it just me or does this look like Beavis?" posts? Followed by LOL and a picture of said Beavis?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

In the formal report there is a mention of one tooth, but due to mummification, it is very possible that others were present originally but lost. Go to the second page on this pdf for Dr. Ralph Lachman's report. It goes through everything he found, including some suggestions for research. This information combined with Dr. Garry Nolan's report and the film interview with Dr. Nolan, is extremely interesting, well, at least to a nerd like me!! :-)

Is it wrong to get all geeked-out and detail oriented with this? I just can't help it... It's not so much the idea of it being an EBE (though that would have been awesome), but rather the mystery of it all - and right now it is a 6-8 year old boy with an indigenous (Chilean) human mother and not enough information to determine what caused his anomalies. Then again, if something were an EBE, how would we know what the genome of an EBE even looks like??? I doubt it would be mostly human, of course, but there are theories regarding "panspermia" and such. I'm not going there with this little guy - just a fascinating thought...

Sorry - there I go again! [sneaks off to read the report...again...]

peace,
AB

edit on 23-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: bad sentence structure... ;-)

edit on 23-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: for the sake of clarity, ya'll

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
... has indeed been suppressed.

My god wears a lab coat and I truly hope the experiment is not nearing it's end. We are making a mess of our Petri dish.

I agree we are making a mess of our biosphere and I can't imagine anyone, other than someone more intelligent, getting us out of this mess. If we were allowed to power our cultures with non polluting zero-point energy machines like what Tesla was doing we could support many more people with zero impact on the planet.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If this truly was the body of an Alien species we would have confiscated the subject by now, so we atleast know that it is not that. The Government is not gonna sit back and watch the greatest find in Human history unfold and not be in control of it. Read between the lies. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Really great sketches...

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
I was wondering why they never mentioned anything in the documentary about teeth, if there's a suggestion in the knee joints consistent with aged 6 to 8, a more normal indicator is in dental examination.

It intrigues me more then in what they don't mention, assuming there are no teeth gives one the likeliest explanation for what is seen, that this is a fetus, still/born with severe abnormalities and deficiencies, such that examining joints with reference to expectations based on normality of development is futile.

I'd like to mention here, and it's important to know, that there exist only theories as to why genetic aberrations lead to still bornes.

For a still-borne, genetic causes involve either insertions or deletions VERY early during Meiosis. It's important for you to understand that there simply aren't enough genes EVER added or deleted in a genome to ever classify a human fetus as "non-human" after it has been examined. There are always segments within the genome (3Billion bases) which are CLEAR markers for homo sapiens sapiens. In other words, you can't become a fish or something "alien" to this planet during your development.

So the short answer is, No, your conclusion is absolutely not the likeliest explanation.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Second note... please stay on topic.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join