It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

So, you think it is ok to be put on a watch list, held and then released? You see, you are not reading between the lines or seeing the bigger picture. There is no rambling only attempting to answer your inquiry.

This shows that even if you are innocent you can be held for no reason..let that sink in.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I believe they are lying. Beck has nothing to gain. Nothing. If he wanted fame he would have stuck around Fox till O"Reilly died..

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I don't understand your point. It may have been done in the case you mention, surely? The fact that the deportation didn't happen doesn't suggest that it wasn't. Just that the case failed.

And I share your opinion that it seems strange, but I don't know the details.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

I believe they are lying. Beck has nothing to gain. Nothing. If he wanted fame he would have stuck around Fox till O"Reilly died..

I believe Glenn Beck AND i believe Congressman Duncan has the "original event file"

in his hand. I also think Congressman Duncan knows exactly what Event File# 1648067

says.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Agreed. I battle Indigo and the like here only for the sake of keeping our POV heard in the thread. If we didn't, "they" would swamp the thread completely. It's almost like there's an instruction manual or playbook they are taking cues from...

The allegations as they stand now, will play out and vindicate themselves. If Congress has possession of what Beck says they do, then all the smearing aimed at Beck, and all the unfounded dismissals of the evidence we are reading mean nothing. This isn't a He said/She said thing. The evidence will stand, or it won't. I just want more, and I want it now!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

.ANOTHER Saudi Student on a Visa attempted to travel. They discovered he was no longer attending school and turned him over to ICE. You need to be attending school for the F1 student Visa to be valid. They also determined this guy was no where near Boston when the bombings occured...was just a student etc. They tagged him for deportation...and the news and beck amalgamated the two stories together.

Sounds simple.
What was his/her name? I say his/her, because I am not sure of much in this case. You say he, how can you be sure it is a he?

edit on 26-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Take Beck out of the conversation and you have nothing to argue I think. Let's just look at facts.

1. He was here on a student VISA. Pretty easy to figure this one out as to why his family sent him here, right?

Education? I genuinely have no idea why you think they sent him here. In either sense.

4. Innocent survivor - Now, the director of DHS says he was put on a list(why),

He's a saudi student who was near the bombs. I'd put him on a list. Sure as hell I wouldn't want him running off before I'd a talked to him, anyway.

he was held in the hospital (he could not leave, this is a fact) and that same day he was then taken off? This is a horrible lie or it shows you that the government has the ability to tell anyone at anytime they cannot go somewhere. (talk about your rights in the hands of DHS..America should be worried)

No it doesn't. It suggests that the government can restrict the movement of a foreign national who they think may be implicated in a crime. You may think that's bad. Not many will agree.

On him being removed the same day - he was removed quickly because it was obvious he wasn't involved. What's odd about that?

6. So, the meeting with he Saudis by the SecState and POTUS had nothing to do with this guy?

Not that you know. Still, assume away.

7. How about the picture of him holding the golden gun? It is not guilt but it is also not the sweet loving Ellen supporter either you promote. A picture is worth a thousand words to some...

This is really pathetic. There are zillions of posters on ATS who love guns and are always banging on about their rights to own one and who would never bomb a marathon (I think). Saudi has something of a culture of fetishising guns as well - they shoot them off at weddings (check youtube, it's gay as hell) - so a picture with one means nothing.

You're putting together the most threadbare particles of hearsay and character assasination and calling it evidence.

edit on 26-4-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

See here at The Hill...
LINK

Other links are googagable...but I am done providing facts to posters on this thread who don't want them...not directed at you butcher.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

Agreed. I battle Indigo and the like here only for the sake of keeping our POV heard in the thread. If we didn't, "they" would swamp the thread completely. It's almost like there's an instruction manual or playbook they are taking cues from...

The allegations as they stand now, will play out and vindicate themselves. If Congress has possession of what Beck says they do, then all the smearing aimed at Beck, and all the unfounded dismissals of the evidence we are reading mean nothing.

Facts vs. POV? Deny Ignorance. You are welcome to an opinion up until the FACTS prove otherwise....then you are either wrong or dishonest.

How about this bet...given your posts above...

If Beck is right...then I will cease posting on ATS forever and ask the mods to delete me account.

And if his BS continues to stink like the bigoted fantasy it is...

YOU can cease posting on ATS forever...?

Here..I'll sign...

Indigo5

How about you?

Anyone else? Or is effen with innocent bomb victims lives just sport to you?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

See here at The Hill...
LINK

Other links are googagable...but I am done providing facts to posters on this thread who don't want them...not directed at you butcher.

I understand your frustration about the posted information.

But I could not find the name of the second student that the administration has said was being confused with the student that had been wounded. It would be easier to track the student down and verify the government version of what happened if we had access to the student, at least the name.

Not that I don't believe the government. Oops, I guess maybe I don't always believe them.

I did a gogle search looking for the name of the Saudi student that is being deported.
I found the story on 'The Hill' that you linked, and a story on msn.com.

Napolitano took issue, saying, "I am unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston. I don't know where that rumor came from."

That is what she said a week ago.
Then, with 'The Hill' story, she says it was a mix-up with another student. I haven't found where they give that student's name.
edit on 26-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Janet Napolitano lied.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

So, you think it is ok to be put on a watch list, held and then released?

Yes. You think it's better to be held indefinitely even when it's clear you've committed no crime?

I know the US does that to people, but most consider it a bit off.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I believe they are lying. Beck has nothing to gain. Nothing.

Except lots of money.

If he wanted fame he would have stuck around Fox till O"Reilly died..

He was fired by Fox. Gotta get that cash somehow.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by blamethegreys

The allegations as they stand now, will play out and vindicate themselves. If Congress has possession of what Beck says they do, then all the smearing aimed at Beck, and all the unfounded dismissals of the evidence we are reading mean nothing.

Facts vs. POV? Deny Ignorance. You are welcome to an opinion up until the FACTS prove otherwise....then you are either wrong or dishonest.

How about this bet...given your posts above...

If Beck is right...then I will cease posting on ATS forever and ask the mods to delete your account.

And if his BS continues to stink like the bigoted fantasy it is...

YOU can cease posting on ATS forever...?

Here..I'll sign...

Indigo5

How about you?

Anyone else? Or is effen with innocent bomb victims lives just sport to you?

If you're wrong why would you ask the mods to delete another person's account? What makes you think they would agree with that?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

I believe they are lying. Beck has nothing to gain. Nothing.

Except lots of money.

If he wanted fame he would have stuck around Fox till O"Reilly died..

He was fired by Fox. Gotta get that cash somehow.

Time to come back down to Earth.

Go to Celebrity Net Worth. Glenn Beck currently has a net worth of about $105 Million.

Glenn Beck is a patriot.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I think it's probably a mistake, and I guess he means "my account". Pretty obvious from the sense of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Go to Celebrity Net Worth. Glenn Beck currently has a net worth of about $105 Million.

So? I've got lots of money. But I could always use some more. And Beck doesn't strike me as the type of guy who stops at 100 mil.

I'm being a bit facetious. I actually don't think that Beck is purely doing this for cash. I think he's a bit... not exactly stupid, but kind of instinctive in the way he goes about deciding what's true. He then just runs with it in full-on effusion mode. He's like a train that can't stop.

Anyway, he knows that even if he's wrong the people who believe him will just write off even pretty cast-iron proof as 'government lies' and he'll be free to attack the next soft target.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

So? I've got lots of money. But I could always use some more. And Beck doesn't strike me as the type of guy who stops at 100 mil.

I'm being a bit facetious. I actually don't think that Beck is purely doing this for cash. I think he's a bit... not exactly stupid, but kind of instinctive in the way he goes about deciding what's true. He then just runs with it in full-on effusion mode. He's like a train that can't stop.

Anyway, he knows that even if he's wrong the people who believe him will just write off even pretty cast-iron proof as 'government lies' and he'll be free to attack the next soft target.

Glenn Beck is not the only source. CBS News did a pretty good job.

Revere Apartments

They spent 9 hours at this Person-of-Interest apartment. Hmmm.......

That doesn't sound like a Wild Goose Chase.
edit on 26-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

What facts do you have? Please share and this is over. You are doing nothing than trying to bash Glenn Beck. He broke it but it does not matter. It needs to not be shuffled under the rug.

Janet Napolitano lied in a congressional hearing. She said she had no idea.Is she the new Eric Holder? Read this carefully...

He was not on a watchlist. What happened is — this student was, really when you back it out, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was never a subject. He was never even really a person of interest. Because he was being interviewed, he was at that point put on a watchlist, and then when it was quickly determined he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed.

So, if he is not on a watch list, why is he a person of interest? It must be because he looks like a terrorist right? Round and round....

There was NO reason for him to be held in the hospital and not allowed to leave for days if he was put on and cleared all in the same day. Please tell me you understand how screwed up this is.

This is fact. Not conjecture. Fact. She lied. Watch 1:20 to 2:00. She states she has no idea who he is or anyone being deported. She needs to be fired.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join