It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Indigo, is that you?
Look, the shift leader at McDonalds knows to have enough nuggets for his shift...I thnk the Director of DHS should be informed with all angles if there is a terror attack on US soil. If not they are not suited for the job.It is called multitasking

edit on 26-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Indigo, is that you?
Look, the shift leader at McDonalds knows to have enough nuggets for his shift...I thnk the Director of DHS should be informed with all angles if there is a terror attack on US soil. If not they are not suited for the job.It is called multitasking

So let me get this right. You are saying that the head of DHS, in the wake of a terrorist bombing when she is presumably, you know, quite busy, should know about every student being deported for visa reasons?

Note also that since she said she was "unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston" your allegations that she lied are baseless.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That is call a CYA. Plausible Deniability.

So, do you think it is ok she did not know the bombers mother was also on the terror watch list, added by the CIA and not allowed in the country? What is she doing, hanging out online all day buying ammo?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That is called REALITY...Napolitino would only be aware of someone's random student visa being invalidated, unrelated to the bombing or any other security concern if she was listening to Glen Beck's delusional hate mongering...which she certainly isn't.

So the idea that you think she should have been briefed on Glen Beck's show prior to a Congressional Security Meeting on the terrorist attacks...well that speaks to your "world"....
edit on 26-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Indigo, is that you?

So let me get this right. You are saying that the head of DHS, in the wake of a terrorist bombing when she is presumably, you know, quite busy, should know about every student being deported for visa reasons?

Note also that since she said she was "unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston" your allegations that she lied are baseless.

I see a few of you are trying to muddy the waters.
She was unaware but now she is aware and explained very briefly why.
I do have to say that Michelle Obama photo with him on the other page is very cosy,
not your usual. Hello, smile, shake a hand and leave.
Would love to see her in pictures with others in the hospital to see how she reacts with them.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So, do you think it is ok she did not know the bombers mother was also on the terror watch list, added by the CIA and not allowed in the country? What is she doing, hanging out online all day buying ammo?

Why didn't you answer my question?

I'll answer yours. I don't know when she found out that tsarnaev sr was on the list. So no, I don't think it ok or not ok.

Now how about you tell us why you think she should be aware of every visa related deportation and why you think she's lying.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

How am I muddying the waters? If a simple question like that above confuses the issue then it must be built on fairly fragile logic.

As far as I can see nothing napolitano has said suggests she lied or was incompetent. And nothing that has happened in the real world in any way chimes with Beck's silly fantasies. Feel free to point out some real evidence though. Hint: a photo "looking wrong" to you is not proof.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Briefed on Glen Becks show? This thread has gone to plaid...why are you still talking about him. He has government documents. Ones more than likely were drafted with the knowledge of DHS or we would hope so.

It was not that she was unprepared...she lied. CYA. That is reality. She was asked if she knew about anyone detained. She said no. She also said she did not know about the brothers flights. She is grossly incompetent as well as her staff.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

To prove she lied you're going to have to show that she knew about the other student - despite his being a minor visa issue - and that she thought he had something to do with the bombing.

This will be hard for you.
edit on 26-4-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Does anyone think that the deported student has a name that the authorities could produce now?

Surely by this time they have found a Saudi student that has flunked out?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Quite busy? With what. There is a terror attack on US soil. There are, based on our conversations, 2 people we are discussing. You blow it off like it was some random VISA that was bad and then the other guy you think is innocent and everyone is attacking him. If so, it would be real easy for her to talk about and deny.

Instead, she denied it all. Then, later, she states there was someone, but he is cleared now. All in one day. So where did that info suddenly come from for her? Maybe it was Beck and she is embarrassed.

The only other reported Saudi student questioned was A*** Qa*** Al-R**** So who is the VISA guy???

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
reply to post by Taggart

How am I muddying the waters? If a simple question like that above confuses the issue then it must be built on fairly fragile logic.

As far as I can see nothing napolitano has said suggests she lied or was incompetent. And nothing that has happened in the real world in any way chimes with Beck's silly fantasies. Feel free to point out some real evidence though. Hint: a photo "looking wrong" to you is not proof.

Nice try, I didn't mention Beck.

You want evidence like her saying that it wasn't that guy at the bombings who was placed on the watch list, although she pretty adamantly said it was all misreporting, now it is true.
hmm, in her position that does actually make her a liar or incompetent or both.

That is exactly what the words LIARand INCOMPETENT are reserved for.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Oh hell no, of course she can't be expected to know about "every student". But she absolutely should know about one who was at the SCENE OF THE BOMBING and currently being held in police custody at the hospital as a person of interest the day of the attack!

How completely incompetent do you expect your DHS leader to be after 9/11?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Does anyone think that the deported student has a name that the authorities could produce now?

Surely by this time they have found a Saudi student that has flunked out?

Have to quote my own post, heh heh.

It seems as though the govt doesn't have a problem releasing the names of two students that are going to be deported for not attending classes. At least when the students actually exist, anyway. Two of Dzohkar's college pals names have been released... their crime? Being foreign and not attending classes regularly on their student visas. They are in jail.

What is the name of the Saudi student that overstayed his visa and managed to 'confuse' everyone, including he Secretary of DHS? What jail is he being held in?
yahoo news

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Quite busy? With what. There is a terror attack on US soil.

I think you just answered your own question.

Only you and a handful of swivel-eyed Beck enthusiasts care about some Saudi student. Napolitano was busy with, y'know, a terror bombing.

it would be real easy for her to talk about and deny.

Instead, she denied it all.

It would be easy for her to deny, which is what you want her to do, but you're annoyed that she denied it? I don't understand what you're upset about.

She was asked if any Saudis were being deported in relation to Boston.She replied there were not. And now you're up in arms because there was a saudi, unrelated to the bombing, who was being deported.

This is an odd thing to be worried about.

Then, later, she states there was someone, but he is cleared now. All in one day. So where did that info suddenly come from for her? Maybe it was Beck and she is embarrassed.

You seem to have your facts wrong. She was asked about the Al-Harbi and she answered that he was "a wash". When questioned further she denied he was being deported. All of this turned out to be true.

edit on 27-4-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

I think you need to look more closely at what was actually said before you start calling people liars.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Oh hell no, of course she can't be expected to know about "every student". But she absolutely should know about one who was at the SCENE OF THE BOMBING and currently being held in police custody at the hospital as a person of interest the day of the attack!

What makes you think she didn't know about him?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

While he was in the hospital, they searched his apartment for 9 hours.

CBS News reveals the truth:

This Person of Interest Abdul Al-Harbi was visited by Mrs. Obama at the hospital.

Then Glenn Beck reveals more info about Abdul Al-Harbi on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly.

edit on 27-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

CBS were reporting on the investigation that exonerated Al-Harbi. This is what Napolitano said happened.

Stop spreading disinformation.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

And stop spamming the thread with the same debunked nonsense.

It's getting extremely old.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join