It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPatsy

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

And if hes wrong, Ill come back and admit that he was way off base........

edit on 23-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Seeing as none of Becks claims have panned out...

And whom exactly is suppose to pan them out....the mass media who's reporters have attempted to cover what TheBlaze has been saying but then have the story blocked by their superiors?

By Janet Napolitano who has blatantly lied about all of what TheBlaze has reported on?

By Alharbi himself? Michelle Obama? Who?

Becks own network journalists walked back his BS...what does that tell you?

Secondly...If you begin with the premise that everyone lies but Glen Beck, then there is no helping you with that illness of cognition. He could tell you the world is flat and there is no avenue to dispute it.

He could also claim that you are a terrorist..and all of the denials by multiple government officials and reporters would be just further proof of the cover up!

Originally posted by GovernmentPatsy
What the problem here is, is while there is plenty of evidence/facts provided by Beck to support and backup what TheBlaze has came forward with your blinded by your hatred.

No...They do not. They have a "Customs Document" that was issued when Al Harbi was identified as a person of interest. He was identified as a "person of interest" because he was present at the explosion and a Saudi national here on a student visa. They issued a "Customs Doc" to prevent him from travelling/fleeing the country, before they were able to speak with him and investigate. They likely did this with everyone suspicious to prevent escape by the perpetrators. Within 24 hours they talked to him, his family, his friends, ran full background and even searched his apartment. THEN they CLEARED him as INNOCENT....THAT is what happened...THAT is what the FBI, Napolitino, ICE and Beck's own sources have concluded after the initial confusion. BUT Beck is getting attention and a ratings are sure as crap more important than an innocent boys life...so eff him...right? Who cares? Call the boy a child killer and terrorist...don't worry about the truth...ratings matter.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

we are dealing with an evil cabal, aren't we?

Pelosi: "We're going to drain the swamp."
Obama: "This is gonna be the most transparent administration in history."

Yeah, r-i-g-h-t.......

Thanks for the Rockefeller quote.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsjustme0421
I'm not a Beck fan, but I really think he is on to something. I firmly believe that if his claims were fradulant(misconstrued, fake docs, etc.) then we would have had hard proof of that by now. No one seems to want to touch the story. Period. I'm sure if he was wrong...the mass media would be jumping at the chance to discredit him.

The Mass Media is trying not to further the lynching of an innocent boy and give Beck more attention for his bigoted BS.

That said....

www.csmonitor.com...
Glenn Beck conspiracy theory: What's his evidence?

Glenn Beck Calls for Obama’s Impeachment Over Boston Terrorist Attack
www.politicususa.com...

The Saudi national that Beck declared a suspect was cleared by law enforcement two days ago. The man isn’t a suspect. He’s a witness. Of course, this is all part of Beck’s grand conspiracy theory which leads to the impeachment of President Obama.

Glenn Beck and others on the right who are peddling their conspiracies and hate, are the antithesis of everything this country stands for. They are un-American, and a source of shame for us all.

www.usnews.com...

"He was never categorized as a suspect; he was a person of interest. My understanding is that he totally cooperated and that he is no longer a person of interest," said U.S. Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., after a two-hour Senate Intelligence Committee meeting with Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Tuesday afternoon, Foreign Policy reports.

Also here
www.mediaite.com...

And here
dailycaller.com...

I could go on and on...The truth is out there...just not on Glen Beck's show

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

there is no helping you with that illness of cognition.

"BS" and "crap" is what you get on CNN and NBC a lot more of.

It is amazing to me how many people here are paranoid that Glenn's "rating" may go up because what he says often turns out to be true - even if you vainly choose to call it "illness of cognition".

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

It is amazing to me how many people here are paranoid that Glenn's "rating" may go up

I could not care less how many people listen and hang on Glen Beck's words. I mentioned his ratings only in the context as them being his primary motivation for his dishonest, often bigoted, conspiratorial fiction raves and rants. He cares not for the truth, he cares for MONEY and to that end he exploits people's emotions and conspiratorial dispositions.

From that vantage point he actually is the nemesis of genuine conspiracy theorists who sort through BS to find truth...whilst Beck sorts through truth's for nuggets that he can construct BS upon. And he does this to exploit listeners for money.

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

because what he says often turns out to be true - even if you vainly choose to call it "illness of cognition".

The tonnage of the BS claims Glen Beck has made literally make it impossible to cite how often he is wrong. It is like calling water wet. Maybe I'll just let Glen Himself explain it to you?

I say on the air all time, "if you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot." - Glen Beck

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Isn't what we are not being told by the government more important than what Beck has to say or not to say?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Isn't what we are not being told by the government more important than what Beck has to say or not to say?

The government won't tell me who the Grey aliens are!! Proof they are liars!!

Or is it that the government won't tell Glen Beck he is right? Proof they are liars?

Or is it that Beck fabricated the meanings and definitions of several items on that Doc and is demanding answers about his fabricated definitions?

Cuz if it is just basic questions on this issue...the gov and multiple officials and sources HAVE answered every legititimate question. Whether you believe all those people is up to you.

What would you like to know?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Answering my question would be a start?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Records: Saudi Natl Visited WH Multpile Times

Initial questions about the records would be the difference in middle names (entries: 3-4 have an "S", where 1 has an "A")...so that could be two different people. Also interesting are the time of the appointments: Two separate appointments for the same day (but scheduled on different days), having a duration of over 14 hours not ending until 23:59. This late checkout time is possibly just an auto checkout at the end of the day done by the system.

Questions are: Why was he visiting the White House? For how long is he staying there during a visit? Does that make Michelle Obama's visit to him in the hospital a personal visit?

Also, any Saudi connections/visitors to the WH on those dates?

(NOTICE: This post makes no assumptions about Glenn Beck, MSM, or any controversial topic that's wasting time in this thread - just actual research and some linked photos: see how easy that was?)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Indigo5

Answering my question would be a start?

What are we not being told by the government??? Can you be specific?

I think we have been told a good deal given that the Laws surrounding prosecution of the accused require them to not publicly share evidence prior to trial or tamper with potential jurries by making thier case in the press etc.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Immediate thoughts...

(1) Can we get a direct source? Aside from Infowars? where did they get it? Are the logs available online?

(2) Al Harbi is a common arabic "clan" name similiar to a surname in the West. The log shows Al Harbi's with different first names...Do we know that this is the same person? Do we know who the other "Al Harbi"s are? Do we know how many "Al Harbi's" Have visited the White House.

(3) We have a date of entry for this Al Harbi/Student...are the visits within that time frame? Was he in Country?

(4) Lastly...is it not common for students, more so on the East Coast, to visit the White House? How many per year? We can easily google that up. Visiting the Whitehouse and visiting the POTUS are two VERY different things. I have toured the Whitehouse...so have my sisters...both during school years...doesn't mean we dined with the President.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Answering some of my own questions...direct link here:
www.whitehouse.gov...

It looks like a minimum of about 3.1 Million people have visited the WH since 2009? At least that is the number of records released thus far.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Taggart

Originally posted by Plan2exist18

Questions are: Why was he visiting the White House? For how long is he staying there during a visit? Does that make Michelle Obama's visit to him in the hospital a personal visit?

ANSWER:

So maybe tell the folks at infowars to scroll over to the right on the logs? Notice “TOURS” “GROUP TOURS”…There was a few hundred of students with this Al Harbi…who could have simply been another “joe blow” given the commonness of the name.

White house logs…actual…not infowars cut and paste…
www.whitehouse.gov...

Took me 4 minutes of research...funny how folks choose to miss things
edit on 25-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

And the BLAZE journalists continue the back-paddle to cover thier ass as thier leader embarrasses himself...The BLAZE.... SHREDDING THE WHITEHOUSE LOG CLAIM...Just hilarious.

The website that originally published the picture of the logs mockingly cites the idea that “it was another ‘Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi,’” but this idea isn’t actually that far-fetched. Both the first name “Abdul Rahman” and the last name “Al-Harbi” (or Alharbi) are common.

So by comparison, if someone said “John McIntyre” visited the White House, and there just happened to be a criminal named John McIntyre, would that mean it was the same person? Again, it’s possible, but not certain. “John” is an extremely common first name, and “McIntyre” isn’t much different.

Such is also the case with “Alharbi” and “Abdul Rahman.” In fact, more than one person with that name can be confirmed to have visited the White House, using the tracker (notice the difference in middle initials):

But let’s say one of these is the Abdul Rahman Alharbi. Does that mean he was visiting the White House for some secret purposes? Again, possible, but extremely unlikely. Why? Two reasons: Firstly, because in the records above, the most recent visit by anyone with that name is in 2011, when Alharbi would’ve been 18 years old. And if the person in question is Abdul Rahman A. Alharbi, the only visit is in 2009, when he would’ve been 16. In other words, probably too young to be of any significance to the White House.

Secondly, whenever anyone with the name Abdul Rahman Alharbi is listed as a White House visitor, the smallest group he’s listed as being part of is 18 people, and when he does enter with that group, the person signing him in — “TJ Zerr” — is apparently known for being a competent White House tour guide. Someone entering the White House in a group of over 200 people, meanwhile, is almost certainly a participant in a White House tour — in other words, no one of importance. In other words, it’s likely that Abdul Rahman Alharbi went to a few White House tours or group outings, the same way any number of Americans have. This doesn’t prove malice on the part of the White House.

www.theblaze.com...

Seriously...what HASN'T ended up utter BS on this thread?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

There are plenty of reasons to speculate that this could be a different Al Al-Harbi altogether (although I think that's slim) or that - yes - he simply was part of a large group tour of the White House at that time.

I have done the research on the POTUS schedule for that day (10-14-11), left for Detroit early that morning and arrived back at the White House around 5:20pm EST. Still, no evidence to suggest this is anything but a basic tour.

Here's my two cents, if I may: Sure, people with the same name exist (I know of at least 2 that share my name exactly), and when it comes to names/clans from the Middle-East, I do not claim to be an expert on any particular one's commonality. So here is where we stand:

We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi that visited the white house at least one time in the past 2 years.
We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi that was issued a student visa (perhaps illegally) to study in the town of Findley, OH.
We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi that has an apartment in Boston, MA
We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi, for which a (rather serious) event file was created in the FBI/State Dept system related to terrorism and national security concerns; deportation issue for same individual.
We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi that WAS at the site of the bombing, injured, and sent to the hospital, where he was paid a personal visit from FLOTUS Michelle Obama (we have pictures to prove this)
We have at least 11 known members of the Al-Harbi clan that are known operator for Al-Qaeda (confirmed by Saudi Intel)

So....could we possibly have 3-4 Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi's? absolutely

Our goal in this thread, or wherever we can escape those who are here solely to discredit Beck; The Blaze, or who stick around just for personal entertainment purposes, should be to find out which Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi's add up to the same person, because if they are all ONE person, then we have a serious problem.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Now that I have spent a couple days on this thread completly kicking the crap out of the ever changing laundry list of Beck's BS, false claims and bigoted nonsense and those who champion it, let me explain why I won't let Beckites have thier way and enjoy a little conspiratorial fun...

Cuz this is a human being Beck has offered up to his God of lies..to his greed and dishonesty.

This boy chose to come here, to America and he just survived a terrorist attack and was hospitalized and for no other reason than having brown skin and an Arabic sounding name, ....Beck has used his megaphone to call this boy Al-Qaida, a bomber, a terrorist and a killer of children....and Beck did this out of greed for attention, ratings and money.

This boy might be a Saudi citizen, but he is also now forever Boston Strong...and he and his family deserve better than what Beck has tried to do to him.

In short Beck is the anti-thesis to what America stands for...cowardly...dishonest...bigoted..intolerant

Beck's willful disregard for inconvenient facts and fierce and loud attack on this innocent survivor, is nothing more than a Media version of terrorism.

Beck represents everything that terrorists falsely claim Americans to be.

He represents the worst of America.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi that visited the white house at least one time in the past 2 years.

Common Arabic name...Blaze article even explains repitions in the white house logs with different middle initials..plus differing dates of birth that exclude the subject in question.

We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi that was issued a student visa (perhaps illegally) to study in the town of Findley, OH.

The same sources that tipped off Beck now explain that he did enter legally...no question there...on a student visa and he did officially file the transfer paperwork to attend school in Boston...both confirmed. I have posted links in this thread.

We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi that has an apartment in Boston, MA
We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi, for which a (rather serious) event file was created in the FBI/State Dept system related to terrorism and national security concerns; deportation issue for same individual.

Again that has been covered exhaustively...he was a "person of interest...they issued that "customs doc" to prevent him from travel until they talked to him and investigated. They did so...they cleared him and removed the doc. He had no prior doc or flag. The "prior event" listed in that doc was citing the Boston bomb. All confirmed..multiple sources...

We have an Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi that WAS at the site of the bombing, injured, and sent to the hospital, where he was paid a personal visit from FLOTUS Michelle Obama (we have pictures to prove this)

I was unaware that those pics had been confirmed? either way the FLOTUS visited all victims of the bomb attack in that hospital.

We have at least 11 known members of the Al-Harbi clan that are known operator for Al-Qaeda (confirmed by Saudi Intel)

The US White Pages lists several thousand Al Harbi(s) in the US alone...How many do you think there are in the Middle East? The professional network LinkedIn gave me 46 returns for the precise name "Abdul rahman Al harbi" none of them was this college student. enough with the BS, lest we go after everyone named McVeigh, Manson, Laughner et al.

Our goal in this thread, or wherever we can escape those who are here solely to discredit Beck; The Blaze, or who stick around just for personal entertainment purposes, should be to find out which Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi's add up to the same person, because if they are all ONE person, then we have a serious problem.

A strange goal...what would that mean? that someone who visited the Whitehouse on a School Tour was a victim of the Boston bombing? That means what? That someone here on a student visa from Saudi Arabia was a victim of the Boston bombing? what does that mean? Or that the FBI investigated him and cleared him in short order? What does that tell you?

What I am left with is a very, very ugly goal when logic and light are brought to the endeavor...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Now that I have spent a couple days on this thread completly kicking the crap out of the ever changing laundry list of Beck's BS, false claims and bigoted nonsense and those who champion it, let me explain why I won't let Beckites have thier way and enjoy a little conspiratorial fun...

Cuz this is a human being Beck has offered up to his God of lies..to his greed and dishonesty.

This boy chose to come here, to America and he just survived a terrorist attack and was hospitalized and for no other reason than having brown skin and an Arabic sounding name, ....Beck has used his megaphone to call this boy Al-Qaida, a bomber, a terrorist and a killer of children....and Beck did this out of greed for attention, ratings and money.

This boy might be a Saudi citizen, but he is also now forever Boston Strong...and he and his family deserve better than what Beck has tried to do to him.

In short Beck is the anti-thesis to what America stands for...cowardly...dishonest...bigoted..intolerant

Beck's willful disregard for inconvenient facts and fierce and loud attack on this innocent survivor, is nothing more than a Media version of terrorism.

Beck represents everything that terrorists falsely claim Americans to be.

He represents the worst of America.

Kicking what and who? Are you high, delusional, narcissistic or all three? You are not in control of letting anyone have there way either ok.

The boy did not choose to come here his family sent him because of our educational system. Everyone knows it rocks. You however talk about him like he is Boston Strong and is what Boston is. Go raise a toast to this kid at the Green Dragon or maybe the Eire Pub and see what kind of response ya get. I hit one or the other when i am in Boston with a cousin who lives in Dorchester so I would love to hear your story.

His family deserves nothing. Do you really think the SecState and the POTUS had a unscheduled meeting with the Saudis for any other reason but to say..'he's cool but watch out..he has some bad friends" Bet you a fallafel and a Guinness I am right. The same people who will not meet with the Israeli PM when needed but there is a bombing and someone is picked up on a watch list and ...these are not the driods you are looking for. Passing someone over is how we got the bombings in Boston.

DHS...FBI...Homeland...CIA...they ALL knew about him and the brothers and the people who helped and funded the brothers.

After money? Not to defend Beck but he left a nice paying job and does not need money. That is a bad motive so try again. You can do it...maybe..I mean, you can't even answer simple questions.

Innocent survivor...he is on a terror watch list. His name is Abdul Rahman Ali Issa Al-Salimi Al-Harbi . He was on the watch list...the white house list..and he was visited in the hospital They did not visit everyone so why is someone. The house of Saud...

You defending him shows what is wrong with America. If I had a choice and Glenn Beck and someone with terror ties, the choice is easy even if Beck is a biggest scumbag #bird in the world. Terrorism affects everyone.
edit on 25-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I have been gone since yesterday afternoon, RL and all. I see you have gone through about 3 keyboards filling this thread with your negative damage control spin. Hooray for you. At least you're earning your keep.

Beckite is a strange label...I had an earlier thread on this topic, you are more than welcome to read my opening and subsequent statements about GB. I don't love the man, I don't hate him. I disagree with him plenty. He does grandstand, and wax all old-timey and emotional. That apparently still resonates with lots of people. Whatever. I defend him from you simply because you are attempting to poison the well be impugning the character of the messenger, while the entire time ignoring the facts that are presented, other than to make dismissive, unsubstantiated denials of it.
I just wanted to clear up a few things you have said, ad nauseum, throughout the week:

Beck has never said that this kid was part of the Boston bombing situation. He has said "here is the evidence people risked prison to give me, and this evidence is pretty clear that the kid is bad news.
The focus of what Beck is doing is to bring to light the apparent corruption in government, which seems to be OK with altering homeland security terrorism related documents, perjuring before congress and stealthily deporting potential witnesses.
If this kid was close enough to burn his hands then it is highly possible he did see something. Yes there is some confusion out there, but Beck hasn't caused it. There was a systematic attempt to obfuscate and mislead both the public and Congress. THAT is a big deal, and the role of Alharbi in Boston is really a separate issue entirely.

You mock The Blaze for "backpaddling" by posting stories to TheBlaze that may contradict Beck's allegations. What I see is someone who hasn't backed down from what he said, but has the integrity to examine every angle of the issue transparently and openly, without selectively feeding his "cult members" (as you seem to think of them) only the information he wants them to see.

In fact it was about two years ago that your favorite ad hominem target, Glenn Beck,went to bat for NPR...that's YOUR team. Was he wrong on that one too? (Hehe, I love that this link is Media Matters. Indigo can't argue against what it's bosses said!)

And please note the visitor log information was not found by GB or any of his affiliates. The links I provided whenI shared that coverage in-thread were from "Free Republic" first, and then TheBlaze, who's story gave credit to FR for finding the photos. TheBlaze writers then considered the evidence, researched more on the evidence, judged the pros and cons and then concluded that while possible, was highly unlikely. Sortof like all the "Beckites" have been doing here.

You have "spent a couple days on this thread completly[sic] kicking the crap" out of GLEN BECK'S CHARACTER, using lies, deceptions, misrepresentations and immature derogatory names. I am sorry, but you haven't put a single scratch in the evidence. None of your postings have presented any new outlooks or points of view. You have not engaged in anything resembling discussion on this thread, you are a circus barker, your job is to draw the crowd away from the tent across the way and into your tent. I hope you get paid by the word, cause you aren't convincing anyone on the fence. Likely the opposite. Thanks for the help!

Finally, I have a question that you can't answer logically. The media loves to mock and undermine Glen Beck. Really, it seems like a sport for those guys.

If Glen Beck was pulling these very serious allegations against the administration (not Alharbi) out of his butt, PLEASE, by all means, explain to us why in the world Beck isn't being CRUCIFIED on MSNBC, CNN and Media Matters?

Why are these folks who salivate every time he mispronounces a word SO deathly silent about this story? I know it's cause they take orders from the same boss as you do. But I'd LOVE to hear your spin.
edit on 25-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: to make myself perfectly clear to Indigo

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join