It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I think it's probably a mistake, and I guess he means "my account". Pretty obvious from the sense of it.

I don't assume anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

CBS News reports Abdul Al-Harbi was tackled to the ground. Hmmm......why?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by Indigo5
reply to post by butcherguy

See here at The Hill...
LINK

Other links are googagable...but I am done providing facts to posters on this thread who don't want them...not directed at you butcher.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

I understand your frustration about the posted information.

But I could not find the name of the second student that the administration has said was being confused with the student that had been wounded. It would be easier to track the student down and verify the government version of what happened if we had access to the student, at least the name.

OK Butch...Cuz it's you I'll answer but be prepared for brief answers.

They have not released the name of the Student being deported...and I don't blame them given the insane witch hunt, smear campaign on the name that DID leak out. I actually find it strange that you find it strange that anyone with a conscience would offer up another innocent to Beck.

I did a gogle search looking for the name of the Saudi student that is being deported.
I found the story on 'The Hill' that you linked, and a story on msn.com.

Napolitano took issue, saying, "I am unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston. I don't know where that rumor came from."

That is what she said a week ago.
Then, with 'The Hill' story, she says it was a mix-up with another student. I haven't found where they give that student's name.

Right...and what bothers you about that statement?

Napolitano took issue, saying, "I am unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston. I don't know where that rumor came from."

The student they tagged for deportment was tagged for not attending school. That invalidates a student Visa...the student had nothing to do with Boston. "Security Concerns at all related to Boston" seems to be what you missed?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

They spent 9 hours at this Person-of-Interest apartment. Hmmm.......

That doesn't sound like a Wild Goose Chase.

So as far as you know they searched his apartment for nine hours and found nothing. But since they were so thorough you're just going right ahead and imagining that they did find something.

Do you see how you're just basically taking anything at this stage and pretending that it supports your wild fantasy?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Fixed it for you...ready to sign up?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Agreed. I battle Indigo and the like here only for the sake of keeping our POV heard in the thread. If we didn't, "they" would swamp the thread completely. It's almost like there's an instruction manual or playbook they are taking cues from...

The allegations as they stand now, will play out and vindicate themselves. If Congress has possession of what Beck says they do, then all the smearing aimed at Beck, and all the unfounded dismissals of the evidence we are reading mean nothing. This isn't a He said/She said thing. The evidence will stand, or it won't. I just want more, and I want it now!

You want it now and about 3 Million Americans received more evidence on Fox News.

Bill O'Reilly blasted the truth out onto the general public on his show The Factor.

edit on 26-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

That last post of yours celebrates either your dishonesty or profound confusion...It has all been thoroughly answered...but you are not reading the thread? right?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

They spent 9 hours at this Person-of-Interest apartment. Hmmm.......

That doesn't sound like a Wild Goose Chase.

So as far as you know they searched his apartment for nine hours and found nothing. But since they were so thorough you're just going right ahead and imagining that they did find something.

Do you see how you're just basically taking anything at this stage and pretending that it supports your wild fantasy?

Watch the whole video. They walked away with bags of items from the apartment.

CBS News did a great job.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

So, you don't know do you. It could be him because you have no proof. I do. I have the head of the Department of Homeland Security denying he exists than goes on later to say he was put on the the list because he was there...

(pause)

Because he was there. Profiling? Yup, but that is ok since it fits your story. Mr Beck had NOTHING to do with this by the way.

(unpause)

Lies. Recorded. Incompetence. Recorded. So, either they knew and lied or did not know and held for noting. You see, in the real world this makes no sense except to say someone is lying. Otherwise, give us documents. Something...right now all we have are lies.

Thread killer,,,you make me laugh..
By the way...I know his name and where he lived.

edit on 26-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Tau, Noturtypical Esdad...crickets on this????

As I suspected...smearing innocent bombing victims is the sport of liars and cowards...

Just because Beck does it doesn't absolve those who champion and propagate his hate filled BS.

How about this bet...given your posts above...

If Beck is right...then I will cease posting on ATS forever and ask the mods to delete my account.

And if his BS continues to stink like the bigoted fantasy it is...

YOU can cease posting on ATS forever...?

Here..I'll sign...

Indigo5

How about you?

Anyone else? Or is effen with innocent bomb victims lives just sport to you?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

The student they tagged for deportment was tagged for not attending school. That invalidates a student Visa...the student had nothing to do with Boston. "Security Concerns at all related to Boston" seems to be what you missed?

No.
It was the "I don't know where that rumor came from" part of it.

She would have been well aware of where the rumor came from, because it was such a simple answer that they had for it... you know. The rumor came about because of supposed mistaken identities, there was a second unnamed student that caused the confusion..... very simple, but she didn't seem to know what caused the rumor?

If one would say that Janet is excused from making a connection when being questioned on Capitol Hill, then I must say that it looks suspiciously like plausible denial is being invoked by her.

edit on 26-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Indigo5

So, you don't know do you. It could be him because you have no proof. I do. I have the head of the Department of Homeland Security denying he exists than goes on later to say he was put on the the list because he was there...

(pause)

Because he was there. Profiling? Yup, but that is ok since it fits your story. Mr Beck had NOTHING to do with this by the way.

(unpause)

Lies. Recorded. Incompetence. Recorded. So, either they knew and lied or did not know and held for noting. You see, in the real world this makes no sense except to say someone is lying. Otherwise, give us documents. Something...right now all we have are lies.

Thread killer,,,you make me laugh..

But WE do have proof.

Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield

That is a good question for the day: Is this document real or fake?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Fixed it for you...ready to sign up?

Why don't you ban yourself and stop attacking other ATS members?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I was asking Indigo for proof...I know where I (we) stand and what I have seen. I also have the name of the second Saudi national that was held that you are trying to use as 'the other guy".

Problem is, he was interrogated because he looked like bomber #2. The young kid. It had nothing to do with a fly list. So, there are 2 Saudis....I have the proof Beck did not show which is the name of the second one....so, if he was not on the no fly or watch list, and we have one that was...where does that lead us.

Crickets? no, more like loud mouth New Yorkers or Bostonians that when cornered let you know where you stand with them. I have a liar and a name...you got jack.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Indigo5

Hey.... it has been explained a dozen plus times...can't help willful ignorance aka dishonesty...good luck with that.

"Denying he exists" ... the question about ICE holding a terrorist that they were going to deport...they had a different Saudi on a student visa unrelated to Boston...the kid wasn't attending school..so she was right when asked the wrong question about a terrorist being held related to Boston that was going to be deported...WTF?

"than goes on later to say he was put on the the list because he was there..."

Different question different guy...I have explained this with links a dozen times...

WOW...how do you maintain that level of dishonesty with yourself? Just read, pretend otherwise? Fun? Sport? No one will ever know it is you? See while this is an anonymous little corner of the internet...YOU know what you say and do...You look in the mirror each morning. I am honestly at a loss how people do it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

No.
It was the "I don't know where that rumor came from" part of it.

She would have been well aware of where the rumor came from, because it was such a simple answer that they had for it... you know. The rumor came about because of supposed mistaken identities, there was a second unnamed student that caused the confusion..... very simple, but she didn't seem to know what caused the rumor?

That is a strange Premise...You think her job affords time to follow Glen Beck? Why would she be aware of some hopped up crazy theorey of his that wing nut congressman decide to hit her with?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Yes, there are 2 Saudi Nationals.

One was taken into custody due to Student Visa problems.

Visa Problems = Not Enrolled in school

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Why don't you ban yourself and stop attacking other ATS members?

More than happy to when those particular members cease attacking an innocent bomb victim.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by esdad71

Yes, there are 2 Saudi Nationals.

One was taken into custody due to Student Visa problems.

Visa Problems = Not Enrolled in school

Holy crap!!! Did you just acknowledge reality??? It only took 25 pages. WOW...able to acknowledge facts! Never knew you had it in you...Congrats!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not explained...theorized...without proof it is an idea. That is all you have.

here were 2 in Boston and that is what we are discussing, right. She lied by saying she was not aware of anyone there on a no fly list. Does not matter if she mentions Boston or not. They were to deport one of the two as you are describing. So...

So if you think they are both cleared but the same people (DHS) you are defending say one of the two was on the list, who was it. No Beck..no DHS...just you and me...you called out the other members but did not make me that offer...

Backed into a corner you describe your own fear also.

.how do you maintain that level of dishonesty with yourself? Just read, pretend otherwise? Fun? Sport? No one will ever know it is you? See while this is an anonymous little corner of the internet...YOU know what you say and do...You look in the mirror each morning. I am honestly at a loss how people do it.

Do you want the name or not?
you can ask it is ok...

Problem is you are only looking at 2 and there were more...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join