It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Boston Conspiracy Theorists - Please Answer

page: 6
45
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash
 


All of the answers to your FBI evidence questions are here:
The Facts reported in the Criminal Charge of Boston Marathon "Bomber Two"




posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ascent13

Originally posted by Echtelion






that backpack on the ledge has and always was the bomb. All the other pictures leaked with this image were the distraction. wake up people geez


That's the point, yes! And Tamerlan's bag is different than the one we see up there. It's got much less white areas on it.

THere's tons of varieties of black backpacks with white areas/stripes out there. To just focus on Tamerlan's bag IS to be willing to see one side of the facts, among tens of other possibilities.

...just as there were other bystanders with backpacks, you know!



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   


In 1999 The Pentagon admitted they had setup a wing to act out propaganda on the American people.

This is the problem with HD movies these days, people are not as short sighted as they used to be, they notice things now.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndorMachini
Thoughts?



Do you see that Tamerlan's (assuming it's really him on that picture) backpack is very different than the one seen on the ledge? It's mostly pale, blueish. While the other bag is black with white stripes.
edit on 23/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by AndorMachini
Thoughts?



Do you see that Tamerlan's (assuming it's really him on that picture) backpack is very different than the one seen on the ledge? It's mostly pale, blueish. While the other bag is black with white stripes.
edit on 23/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)


But that's not Tamerlan in this photo, it's Dzhokhar.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa
...All of the answers to your FBI evidence questions are here:
The Facts reported in the Criminal Charge of Boston Marathon "Bomber Two"

Sincere thanks!
Will get back to you, should one of my suspicions be justified.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa
 


But to them you're nothing more than a shill directed to come here and post a scenario that refutes their belief. I believe in conspiracies but there comes a point when you just have to accept that sometimes bad things happen and they are perpetrated by bad people.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
...But to them you're nothing more than a shill directed to come here and post a scenario that refutes their belief. I believe in conspiracies but there comes a point when you just have to accept that sometimes bad things happen and they are perpetrated by bad people.

"...to them..."?
Who is "them"?
I thanked Krakatoa for the link...went to it, and have been there since posting my thanks.
I can accept that sometimes bad things happen...and are perpetrated by bad people. Don't want to... Meaning - I don't enjoy that "side" of life. But if I choose to continue to dig into questions, because I am unsatisfied with what has been presented...or because I'm unsatisfied because too many things have been presented (and I need to settle for my own satisfaction "what" I am going to accept)...that should have no bearing on someone who has "already accepted" whichever story they choose.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


That is why I used "if", no way of telling if they are guilty or not until after court and all the evidence is viewed. Was just saying that innocent people would just do what they normally do, especially if they didn't know they were wanted for questioning.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The brothers were phone called by the FBI and told they were going to be arrested as suspects in the bombing. This was also mentioned by the MSM. Also there are the convincing pictures of blackwater or craft there with black backpacks one bigger than the others, after the blast went off the dark skinned craft worker was photographed running with out his backpack.

With tsaraev there is a picture of him running from the scene, I personally believe that in that picture he dropped his backpack as he was running away from the blast. As his backpack was white I believe the white spot behind the woman in the photo pictured with tsarnaev running away is in fact his backpack. I do not believe that these brothers are guilty. To add to that the fact that they denied him his Miranda rights even though he is a us citizen.

There are far too many inconsistency's and believe it or not I actually tried to remain a skeptic on this. But with all the evidence mounting, I cannot deny my own intuition any longer.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013
 



1. If the brothers were innocent, why didn't they do what others identified in images by guys on 4chan and hand themselves in the moment their images were seen on TV? An innocent person would have seen that and immediately attended the local police station ready to clear their name. So, please explain that to me. If you believe the brothers were duped into it in some way, this still applies, why didn't they surrender and why did they seemingly then go on the run armed with guns and bombs?


Do you have any proof that they did what the Mainstream media claims they did?

I have heard a WHOLE BUNCH of talk... but absolutely no evidence in the form of videos or pictures.


2. The images of the two Craft International guys (if that's indeed who they are) have been taken out of context and a fictional time line added. People are claiming that one of them is seen after the blasts without his bag. In fact, the image of the two in the street was taken immediately after the explosions, and both are seen WITH their bags. Why do you accept the false narrative when the evidence is there for all to see that BOTH these men had BOTH their bags immediately after the explosion, are you not embarrassed that you didn't check this before believing that story?


Would you mind posting that picture?

I'm not going to take your word for it.


4. If it were a false flag and the two were "convinced" into doing it, why is the younger brother still alive?


Have you seen any HARD evidence that he IS alive?


5. Why did those brothers then have a shoot out with police in the street


And do you have any HARD evidence that they did?

Or that it was THEM? (or him, whatever)
edit on 23-4-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash
 


"Them" are the people that think this was a staged event by actors or the ones that think no bomb exploded.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Rocker2013
 



1. If the brothers were innocent, why didn't they do what others identified in images by guys on 4chan and hand themselves in the moment their images were seen on TV? An innocent person would have seen that and immediately attended the local police station ready to clear their name. So, please explain that to me. If you believe the brothers were duped into it in some way, this still applies, why didn't they surrender and why did they seemingly then go on the run armed with guns and bombs?


Do you have any proof that they did what the Mainstream media claims they did?

I have heard a WHOLE BUNCH of talk... but absolutely no evidence in the form of videos or pictures.


2. The images of the two Craft International guys (if that's indeed who they are) have been taken out of context and a fictional time line added. People are claiming that one of them is seen after the blasts without his bag. In fact, the image of the two in the street was taken immediately after the explosions, and both are seen WITH their bags. Why do you accept the false narrative when the evidence is there for all to see that BOTH these men had BOTH their bags immediately after the explosion, are you not embarrassed that you didn't check this before believing that story?


Would you mind posting that picture?

I'm not going to take your word for it.


4. If it were a false flag and the two were "convinced" into doing it, why is the younger brother still alive?


Have you seen any HARD evidence that he IS alive?


5. Why did those brothers then have a shoot out with police in the street


And do you have any HARD evidence that they did?

Or that it was THEM? (or him, whatever)
edit on 23-4-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)


There are photos of their shootout with the police in this thread HERE.

As far as additional proof, there is supposed to be a video that shows one of the brothers (I forget which) setting down their backpack and walking calmly away prior to it exploding. As far as I know it has not been released probably because they want to save it for court. That's my supposition anyway.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The picture of the craft operative running from the scene without his backpack can be found here:

Craft operative running from scene without backpack

Scroll down a few pictures its labeled hey bro where's your backpack



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys
 


I'm going to quote a post in another thread I made last night.


Originally posted by Seek_Truth
I just watched an Anderson cooper interview with MBTA swat regarding the apprehension of the younger brother.

Very strange interview. The officers are all looking at each other for confirmation that the right story was being told.

They said the wound on his neck didn't appear to be a self inflicted gunshot wound, but potentially a knife wound, or shrapnel wound from the explosives used the night before.

This DIRECTLY contradicts the suicide attempt story.

Shot his throat out to prevent verbal statement during interogation?




This was a disturbing interview. If anyone has a link to recorded video I think it's highly relevant.

You need a psychology degree or training in physical cues to see there is something very wrong that occurred when suspect 2 was captured.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Seek_Truth because: Technical difficulties with vid link. iPads suck



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis
 



There are photos of their shootout with the police in this thread HERE.


And you are sure that is "THEM"?

The photos do not appear to have that much detail.

Like what they look like.... and it's dark.

You sure that you are seeing what you think you are seeing?



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia
 


The same can easily be said to all the people that are picking apart the photos in other threads claiming that they are photoshopped or that they can tell there is no damage to a tree or chairs from yards away. So take that for what you will.

Oh forgot to ask, are you sure it ISN'T them?
edit on 4/23/2013 by Cabalis because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis
 



The same can easily be said to all the people that are picking apart the photos in other threads claiming that they are photoshopped or that they can tell there is no damage to a tree or chairs from yards away. So take that for what you will.


Are those threads in this thread?

Are you really using the existence of other threads that have nothing to do with what we are discussing at the moment, to prove that your perspective is the correct one?


Oh forgot to ask, are you sure it ISN'T them?


There are 7 billion people in the world....

And you are going to assert that a picture which shows absolutely no identification at all, IS a picture of the exact person that you want it to be?

Don't even try to flip this one around like you are the sceptic.

I'm asking for proof that what the MSM is saying, is true.

Provide this proof, or shrivel away into the night.

You are making the claim, YOU provide the Proof.

That is how EVIDENCE works.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrakatoaAll of the answers to your FBI evidence questions are here:
The Facts reported in the Criminal Charge of Boston Marathon "Bomber Two"

Went through the Affidavit and began putting some of the pieces together from other sources.
Appreciate you finding this and bringing it to my/our attention.
Will say that this Affidavit answers some questions, and raises quite a few more...
Am willing to illustrate the questions raised if asked.
Otherwise, will continue to work on it, myself.
Thanks.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Cabalis
 



The same can easily be said to all the people that are picking apart the photos in other threads claiming that they are photoshopped or that they can tell there is no damage to a tree or chairs from yards away. So take that for what you will.


Are those threads in this thread?

Are you really using the existence of other threads that have nothing to do with what we are discussing at the moment, to prove that your perspective is the correct one?


Oh forgot to ask, are you sure it ISN'T them?


There are 7 billion people in the world....

And you are going to assert that a picture which shows absolutely no identification at all, IS a picture of the exact person that you want it to be?

Don't even try to flip this one around like you are the sceptic.

I'm asking for proof that what the MSM is saying, is true.

Provide this proof, or shrivel away into the night.

You are making the claim, YOU provide the Proof.

That is how EVIDENCE works.



This is a general Boston Conspiracy Theorist thread is it not? I thought as much by reading the title. If I choose to reference other threads dealing with the situation in Boston I can. Each one of those threads is relevant to this particular thread. If you can't deal with that then you need to shrivel away into the night.

I believe the two brothers perpetrated this. I believe there is evidence that has yet to be provided to the public (or that is being held until a court date has been set) that without a shadow of a doubt incriminates the two brothers. I'm well aware of how evidence works thank you and I think the evidence provided to us thus far is pretty incriminating. It sure makes a lot more sense then the threads stating there was no bomb, or that the brothers were set up because their crazy aunt thinks they are angels and could do no wrong.
edit on 4/23/2013 by Cabalis because: misspelling



new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join