It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Seek_Truth
reply to post by threewisemonkeys
I'm going to quote a post in another thread I made last night.
Originally posted by Seek_Truth
I just watched an Anderson cooper interview with MBTA swat regarding the apprehension of the younger brother.
Very strange interview. The officers are all looking at each other for confirmation that the right story was being told.
They said the wound on his neck didn't appear to be a self inflicted gunshot wound, but potentially a knife wound, or shrapnel wound from the explosives used the night before.
This DIRECTLY contradicts the suicide attempt story.
Shot his throat out to prevent verbal statement during interogation?
This was a disturbing interview. If anyone has a link to recorded video I think it's highly relevant.
You need a psychology degree or training in physical cues to see there is something very wrong that occurred when suspect 2 was captured.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Seek_Truth because: Technical difficulties with vid link. iPads suck
COOPER: There's a report that he was shot in the throat. Unclear whether that was self-inflicted, or at what point -- could you tell that? CAMPBELL: I did see a throat injury. To me it looked more like a knife wound. It wasn't a puncture hole. It was a slice where it was spread open, possibly a piece of shrapnel from one of the explosives that they were using the night before. It didn't look like a bullet wound to me. It looked more like a cut of some kind.
Originally posted by theblack
reply to post by MikeHawke
It is the 24th of April and people are still posting the images taken from reddit days ago?
You realize that all those people pointed out in those pictures have been interviews and made statements to police? You realize that in the same reddit threads that you took this image from that other photos were found showing that same person leaving the scene with the same backpack?
What is it with you people, this stuff was debunked within 36 hours of the bombing. Are you intentionally ignorant or just trolling?
I don't even want to begin to ask what is being suggested by the blood not showing up in a *helicopter view* of the suspect. The Chechen militant theory has hundreds of eye witnesses, photographs, videos, statements, radio scanner traffic, live twitter feeds, police statements, an FBI affidavit, a prosecutors statement written on oath etc. and you reply with a helicopter view of the suspect where he is light up by floodlights and suggest that not being able to see the blood from a helicopter dissolves *all* that other evidence and points to a conspiracy.
Have you just completely stopped trying?edit on 24-4-2013 by theblack because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by live2beknown
Lol, if your innocent why throw explosives....END of story guilty or not, who throws explosives at cops, more or so when they're suspects of a public bombing.. VERY stupid way to show your innocent.
His mom and him saying he was "set up" gees, who wouldn't say that just to stir the pot of ATS.
people say anything to twist the plot especially when they know they fked. to try and make public/ATS feel bad for them, although they killed your people lol.
We all know how fked up US Gov. is, so anyone could make up a story and say they were set up..and you people would sadly believe it LMAO!
Link of steet shootout with suspects and police
After looking at those pics, how do they still look innocent?edit on 24-4-2013 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by 2012king
The family is saying the brother have been set up, but the FBI are saying he has admitted guilt (even though it is only to them and i am guessing written down as he has lost his voice).
The auntie (and i think i heard the mother did too but could be wrong) identified the naked guy in the video as the older brother, but the police/FBI are denying it, whilst not actually saying who the naked guy is.
Now there are US diplomats on their way to russia to "interview" the family over there (whats the betting their story of a set up changes).
The picture of the brothers shooting at the police is a bit strange as if he is aiming at them, surely he would not be aiming directly at the car, he would be aiming around it. It actually looks to me like he is pulling the other brother back.
Then there is the picture of the car that the younger brother (according to the police) ran over the older brother, it was on the other side of the road, and yes it could have swerved, but the witness that took the pictures "couldnt remember" if it had actually ran him over.
Lots of different things that seem a bit off to me, however what i, or anybody else for that matter, thinks really doesnt matter as they will be found guilty wether they are or not.
Lets be honest, out of all of the possible conspiracies or false flags that have ever been brought up on this site, how many have been proven or admitted in the mainstream media for everybody to know about?
I dont know the exact figure, but I would guess its somewhere around the zero mark.....
Originally posted by eXia7
Lets be honest here... Even if it's not a "false flag" like others are claiming, it's still an event that will be used to force more government control.
This was Obama's 9/11, and it's his time to shine. You seem a little bit upset that people would consider this to be a conspiracy considering governments in the past are guilty of being liars, and killing millions.. So can you really blame people for questioning the official story, considering they've been burned over the years?
Talk about a bad analogy: Appearing on television recently, former Hillary Clinton campaign adviser and current public relations executive Mark Penn suggested that President Obama needs a moment “similar” to the tragic terrorist attack on the Oklahoma City federal building, in order to “reconnect” with voters
Now clearly he's not trying to woo voters, but his approval ratings have tanked, and he needed something to uphold his image.
My thoughts, false flag or not, it's just another nail in the coffin of freedom.. if you don't believe government will use this like they have used every other tragedy, then you're clearly hiding under a rock.
Originally posted by Rocker2013
1. If the brothers were innocent, why didn't they do what others identified in images by guys on 4chan and hand themselves in the moment their images were seen on TV? An innocent person would have seen that and immediately attended the local police station ready to clear their name. So, please explain that to me. If you believe the brothers were duped into it in some way, this still applies, why didn't they surrender and why did they seemingly then go on the run armed with guns and bombs?
2. The images of the two Craft International guys (if that's indeed who they are) have been taken out of context and a fictional time line added. People are claiming that one of them is seen after the blasts without his bag. In fact, the image of the two in the street was taken immediately after the explosions, and both are seen WITH their bags. Why do you accept the false narrative when the evidence is there for all to see that BOTH these men had BOTH their bags immediately after the explosion, are you not embarrassed that you didn't check this before believing that story?
3. For those who believe the common "actors" story... how do you explain medical professionals, volunteers, BPD and race officials not noticing that there were no real injuries? Do you believe that all those present were actors? Thousands of them? If not, how many actors were there? Did they replace all the police who work there every year? How do you explain all the hospital staff who would have dealt with the injuries? Do you also claim that all those nurses, doctors and surgeons were all "replaced" by actors after the event? And if so, where are the doctors and nurses who would have been on duty and why haven't they asked why they all had a couple of days off at the same time, while strangers are appearing on the TV giving news briefings in their uniform?
4. If it were a false flag and the two were "convinced" into doing it, why is the younger brother still alive? Would it not make a lot more sense - given that they have already killed three and maimed more than 150 - that one more life wouldn't be much to end? So, if these "mysterious people" can convince those brothers to take two explosive devices into the crowd, kill three, wound more than a hundred, why would they let them live? Do you not think they could have killed them in the days after, when both brothers were behaving as they normally would have? Why would such a loose end be left dangling?
5. Why did those brothers then have a shoot out with police in the street, and how did those "innocent" brothers get hold of explosives if they were innocent? I will concede that we have no factual evidence ourselves of any of that happening, but this is the narrative we have, and there would have been numerous local BPD involved in that - did they all just "imagine" the bullets and bombs?
Lets see if you can convince me that this was a false flag in one way or another