It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Conspiracy Theorists - Please Answer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Strawberry88

They didn't try to kill him at all. I was listening in on the radio scanner and there were several times when the order to hold fire and to not shoot to kill were given.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

doesnt look like thats how it went down to me

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
not to mention the kids bag looked white and his brothers gray and black. this dude has one that looks like the bomb bag.

same with those craft guys

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Frackityfrack

Amusing that you say this, but then without a hint of irony go on and attempt to underly the credibility of the story (almost 'beyond reasonable doubt', even though there hasn't been a trial yet) by asking more questions that suggest you believe the conspiracy theory.

Don't attempt to portray yourself as being impartial when you obviously aren't, because were you impartial then you would Google search on the hospital interview and link to any number of sources that answer your top question.

You would also Google search and find the answer to your boat question, again from any number of sources.

But you don't want answers to those questions, you want to perpetuate the perception that there is a plot here and misinformation meant to cover up a conspiracy, all the while shielding yourself from direct criticism with the faux impartiality.
edit on 24-4-2013 by theblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
theblack, I couldn't have said it better myself. This is a joke. He's guilty. He confessed.

Do you see messages in your spaghettios too?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeHawke

It is the 24th of April and people are still posting the images taken from reddit days ago?

You realize that all those people pointed out in those pictures have been interviews and made statements to police? You realize that in the same reddit threads that you took this image from that other photos were found showing that same person leaving the scene with the same backpack?

What is it with you people, this stuff was debunked within 36 hours of the bombing. Are you intentionally ignorant or just trolling?

I don't even want to begin to ask what is being suggested by the blood not showing up in a *helicopter view* of the suspect. The Chechen militant theory has hundreds of eye witnesses, photographs, videos, statements, radio scanner traffic, live twitter feeds, police statements, an FBI affidavit, a prosecutors statement written on oath etc. and you reply with a helicopter view of the suspect where he is light up by floodlights and suggest that not being able to see the blood from a helicopter dissolves *all* that other evidence and points to a conspiracy.

Have you just completely stopped trying?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Lol, if your innocent why throw explosives....END of story guilty or not, who throws explosives at cops, more or so when they're suspects of a public bombing.. VERY stupid way to show your innocent.

His mom and him saying he was "set up" gees, who wouldn't say that just to stir the pot of ATS.
people say anything to twist the plot especially when they know they fked. to try and make public/ATS feel bad for them, although they killed your people lol.

We all know how fked up US Gov. is, so anyone could make up a story and say they were set up..and you people would sadly believe it LMAO!

Link of steet shootout with suspects and police

After looking at those pics, how do they still look innocent?
edit on 24-4-2013 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seek_Truth
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

I'm going to quote a post in another thread I made last night.

Originally posted by Seek_Truth
I just watched an Anderson cooper interview with MBTA swat regarding the apprehension of the younger brother.

Very strange interview. The officers are all looking at each other for confirmation that the right story was being told.

They said the wound on his neck didn't appear to be a self inflicted gunshot wound, but potentially a knife wound, or shrapnel wound from the explosives used the night before.

This DIRECTLY contradicts the suicide attempt story.

Shot his throat out to prevent verbal statement during interogation?

This was a disturbing interview. If anyone has a link to recorded video I think it's highly relevant.

You need a psychology degree or training in physical cues to see there is something very wrong that occurred when suspect 2 was captured.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Seek_Truth because: Technical difficulties with vid link. iPads suck

I've been unable to find the full interview anywhere. The video available appears to be scrubbed to leave out the question and response. I finally found something in the official transcript of the interview.

COOPER: There's a report that he was shot in the throat. Unclear whether that was self-inflicted, or at what point -- could you tell that? CAMPBELL: I did see a throat injury. To me it looked more like a knife wound. It wasn't a puncture hole. It was a slice where it was spread open, possibly a piece of shrapnel from one of the explosives that they were using the night before. It didn't look like a bullet wound to me. It looked more like a cut of some kind.

Transcript

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theblack
reply to post by MikeHawke

It is the 24th of April and people are still posting the images taken from reddit days ago?

You realize that all those people pointed out in those pictures have been interviews and made statements to police? You realize that in the same reddit threads that you took this image from that other photos were found showing that same person leaving the scene with the same backpack?

What is it with you people, this stuff was debunked within 36 hours of the bombing. Are you intentionally ignorant or just trolling?

I don't even want to begin to ask what is being suggested by the blood not showing up in a *helicopter view* of the suspect. The Chechen militant theory has hundreds of eye witnesses, photographs, videos, statements, radio scanner traffic, live twitter feeds, police statements, an FBI affidavit, a prosecutors statement written on oath etc. and you reply with a helicopter view of the suspect where he is light up by floodlights and suggest that not being able to see the blood from a helicopter dissolves *all* that other evidence and points to a conspiracy.

Have you just completely stopped trying?

heres the parts your missing. 1 heres him admidding it cdn.breitbart.com...

Am i reading this right? It says he admitted it but only to the fbi, and the story will most likely change later.. how is he even talking if he was shot in the throat? head nods?And if he's writing it because he can't speak can't you just use the piece of paper he said it on as an admission? If i see him admit it on video then im done questioning it. How hard is that to get if hes ACTUALY ADMITTING IT? are people retarded. your saying 2nd hand word from the fbi is good enough for you. i just want to hear the guy explain himself in a video or something. im so sick of this second hand story #. for some weird coincedenc the people responsible for whatever happened, you never get to hear it from their mouth after. take the batman shooter for instance. why make that a closed to the public case where you just get tid-bits of info through media. and thats it. youll never hear the guy talk, admit it, etc.. never getting to answer for themselves is good enough for you. you must think theres no such think as liars in the world and if there are some they DEFINITELY wouldnt lie to the public (like who would want to tell such a lie) well ghitler did when he started the reichstag fire and blmed it on the german enemies. if hes admidding it how hard will it be to get him to do it to the public instead of 2nd hand "fbi word on it".

that coincedentaly also just happened to be the same people following him for 5 years saying hes dangerous? rt.com... you know all this info about him and you cant catch him in the act? or maybe the fbi was again part of the act www.nytimes.com...

the real thing is you will never know cause nobody on thsi forum heard teh actual words get sopken. but as for the blood on the boad picture. read the quote and you tell me whos lying. the cop said he found him in a pool of blood. wheres the blood in the boat that you saw when you unhooked the straps? the guy was silenced. people are just too stupid tehse days. thats how the holocaust happened. too many ignorant people blinded by the lies that were told. all i know is when this one guy did not need an army to get him. are cops really that bad at their job. but funny that a millitary presence was needed for him but everyone seems to forget # like this.

only need a few police cars. so one guy who set of a bomb that killed 3 is more dangerous then a guy who stole a tank on meth? really?

everyone forgets what hypocrisy is. it looks like this

edit on 24-4-2013 by MikeHawke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If the brothers were duped then why didn't they run to who!? You would run into the arms of those that duped you!? lol since the making of this post much more info has come to light. Imo... The FBI set them up like the family has said.
edit on 24-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
Lol, if your innocent why throw explosives....END of story guilty or not, who throws explosives at cops, more or so when they're suspects of a public bombing.. VERY stupid way to show your innocent.

His mom and him saying he was "set up" gees, who wouldn't say that just to stir the pot of ATS.
people say anything to twist the plot especially when they know they fked. to try and make public/ATS feel bad for them, although they killed your people lol.

We all know how fked up US Gov. is, so anyone could make up a story and say they were set up..and you people would sadly believe it LMAO!

Link of steet shootout with suspects and police

After looking at those pics, how do they still look innocent?
edit on 24-4-2013 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

Exactly, who would shoot at and throw bombs at police if they were innocent? Unfortunately many people think that movies are an indicator of what happens in real life and use that argument as a reason for the brothers not peacefully turning themselves into the police. Apparently I was unaware that every movie put out is in truth, a documentary.

They will also argue that you can't tell from those pics that it's the brothers because it's too far away and the quality isn't that great. Yet in other threads they will use photographs from yards away stating they can't see any damage to a chair from shrapnel.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Do you have a link to proof of them being set up? If so please post it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The family is saying the brother have been set up, but the FBI are saying he has admitted guilt (even though it is only to them and i am guessing written down as he has lost his voice).

The auntie (and i think i heard the mother did too but could be wrong) identified the naked guy in the video as the older brother, but the police/FBI are denying it, whilst not actually saying who the naked guy is.

Now there are US diplomats on their way to russia to "interview" the family over there (whats the betting their story of a set up changes).

The picture of the brothers shooting at the police is a bit strange as if he is aiming at them, surely he would not be aiming directly at the car, he would be aiming around it. It actually looks to me like he is pulling the other brother back.
Then there is the picture of the car that the younger brother (according to the police) ran over the older brother, it was on the other side of the road, and yes it could have swerved, but the witness that took the pictures "couldnt remember" if it had actually ran him over.

Lots of different things that seem a bit off to me, however what i, or anybody else for that matter, thinks really doesnt matter as they will be found guilty wether they are or not.

Lets be honest, out of all of the possible conspiracies or false flags that have ever been brought up on this site, how many have been proven or admitted in the mainstream media for everybody to know about?

I dont know the exact figure, but I would guess its somewhere around the zero mark.....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
The family is saying the brother have been set up, but the FBI are saying he has admitted guilt (even though it is only to them and i am guessing written down as he has lost his voice).

The auntie (and i think i heard the mother did too but could be wrong) identified the naked guy in the video as the older brother, but the police/FBI are denying it, whilst not actually saying who the naked guy is.

Now there are US diplomats on their way to russia to "interview" the family over there (whats the betting their story of a set up changes).

The picture of the brothers shooting at the police is a bit strange as if he is aiming at them, surely he would not be aiming directly at the car, he would be aiming around it. It actually looks to me like he is pulling the other brother back.
Then there is the picture of the car that the younger brother (according to the police) ran over the older brother, it was on the other side of the road, and yes it could have swerved, but the witness that took the pictures "couldnt remember" if it had actually ran him over.

Lots of different things that seem a bit off to me, however what i, or anybody else for that matter, thinks really doesnt matter as they will be found guilty wether they are or not.

Lets be honest, out of all of the possible conspiracies or false flags that have ever been brought up on this site, how many have been proven or admitted in the mainstream media for everybody to know about?

I dont know the exact figure, but I would guess its somewhere around the zero mark.....

Well said in most parts, but didn't Russia warn America about them?? The only "set up" part that could of happened was the FBI knew he had Islamist ties, so they fake recruited him like they do to other terrorists to catch them, maybe he said No, and then later on talked to the wrong group of extremists people and they set him up, not the FBi..and so he went in with it and carried out the blast, then the FBI failed to catch it in time..It;s plausible, But Either way they're guilty.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
Lets be honest here... Even if it's not a "false flag" like others are claiming, it's still an event that will be used to force more government control.

This was Obama's 9/11, and it's his time to shine. You seem a little bit upset that people would consider this to be a conspiracy considering governments in the past are guilty of being liars, and killing millions.. So can you really blame people for questioning the official story, considering they've been burned over the years?

Talk about a bad analogy: Appearing on television recently, former Hillary Clinton campaign adviser and current public relations executive Mark Penn suggested that President Obama needs a moment “similar” to the tragic terrorist attack on the Oklahoma City federal building, in order to “reconnect” with voters

Now clearly he's not trying to woo voters, but his approval ratings have tanked, and he needed something to uphold his image.

My thoughts, false flag or not, it's just another nail in the coffin of freedom.. if you don't believe government will use this like they have used every other tragedy, then you're clearly hiding under a rock.

This looks damaging:

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi had a prior event file already in the system:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

1. If the brothers were innocent, why didn't they do what others identified in images by guys on 4chan and hand themselves in the moment their images were seen on TV? An innocent person would have seen that and immediately attended the local police station ready to clear their name. So, please explain that to me. If you believe the brothers were duped into it in some way, this still applies, why didn't they surrender and why did they seemingly then go on the run armed with guns and bombs?

1.) I'm sorry to say that your feeling of what an innocent person is compelled to do, does not fit the profile of every single human being. Some people do not trust authority and will not go that route to clear their name. It's completely ridiculous to try and assume that what you would do in a situation applies to everyone else.

2. The images of the two Craft International guys (if that's indeed who they are) have been taken out of context and a fictional time line added. People are claiming that one of them is seen after the blasts without his bag. In fact, the image of the two in the street was taken immediately after the explosions, and both are seen WITH their bags. Why do you accept the false narrative when the evidence is there for all to see that BOTH these men had BOTH their bags immediately after the explosion, are you not embarrassed that you didn't check this before believing that story?

2.) The "Craft" guys or any other sketchy "security" people do bring up more question's for me in this event, but that does not mean that I accept or continue to propel this "false narrative" as you suggest.

3. For those who believe the common "actors" story... how do you explain medical professionals, volunteers, BPD and race officials not noticing that there were no real injuries? Do you believe that all those present were actors? Thousands of them? If not, how many actors were there? Did they replace all the police who work there every year? How do you explain all the hospital staff who would have dealt with the injuries? Do you also claim that all those nurses, doctors and surgeons were all "replaced" by actors after the event? And if so, where are the doctors and nurses who would have been on duty and why haven't they asked why they all had a couple of days off at the same time, while strangers are appearing on the TV giving news briefings in their uniform?

3.) I'm not in the mind that there are/were actually paid "actors" portraying a fictitious storyline. Having said that though, I'm not ruling out the idea that they are all real people who became puppets on a global and national stage.

4. If it were a false flag and the two were "convinced" into doing it, why is the younger brother still alive? Would it not make a lot more sense - given that they have already killed three and maimed more than 150 - that one more life wouldn't be much to end? So, if these "mysterious people" can convince those brothers to take two explosive devices into the crowd, kill three, wound more than a hundred, why would they let them live? Do you not think they could have killed them in the days after, when both brothers were behaving as they normally would have? Why would such a loose end be left dangling?

4.) Dead or alive, does it even matter? No matter what this kid says, no matter what evidence his family or defense team presents, he was already found guilty in everything but a courtroom by early Saturday morning of last week.

5. Why did those brothers then have a shoot out with police in the street, and how did those "innocent" brothers get hold of explosives if they were innocent? I will concede that we have no factual evidence ourselves of any of that happening, but this is the narrative we have, and there would have been numerous local BPD involved in that - did they all just "imagine" the bullets and bombs?

5.) I do not think I can answer this question as of yet. I have heard a lot of "narratives" and in some of them there are accounts of other individuals possibly involved in some or all of the events in Watertown and/or Cambridge. I personally need more information and review before I could give what I believe would be a well thought response. There are so many "narratives" to sift through that at this time it is irresponsible for anyone to claim they know exactly what occurred and even the LEO's admit that and it's the reason their stories keep being revised.

Lets see if you can convince me that this was a false flag in one way or another

No one will ever convince you and it would be pointless for anyone to try because all your efforts are focusing on the big coverage story... You fail to see what's going on behind the stage.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Good thread, I personally believe there is a great deal of misdirected hatred internally toward the US security and police services, while individual's may become corrupt in there position or take short cut's during investigation's even leading to framing innocent individual's this is far from the normal state of affairs and the majority of the F.B.I and C.I.A and well as and N.S.A (though that is more military in structure and activity) Agents are actually just the same as any other US citizen and have also sworn your oath of allegiance, the difference is that they put there live's on the line to uphold your constitution and freedom, the last thing they would ever want to do is stand against the very reason's they joined these organisation's so if there were conspiracy's they would originate with individuals not organisation's and they would most likely come from both the corporate sector and the compartmentalized off the radar organisation's set up after and during the second world war whom would wish to retain there funding in the face of the spending cut's that would inevitably follow a prolonged peace and I am afraid these organisation's are out of the reach of all but some N.S.A operatives whom may also work for them so I feel most of these long running theory's are unfair to the people (I am not going to say agent's as it dehumanizes them) whom are working so those whom dream up the conspiracy theory (And I am not saying all conspiracy theory are wrong) can have there belief's and live in safe freedom, another thing most of these Agent's are themselves by nature conspiracy theorist's and that is what make's them such good investigator's, now on the other hand if you were going after a conspiracy in the MI5 or MI6 here in England I would well believe it as the situation and recruitment system differs radically though for the most part they are also good individual's.
edit on 24-4-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Another thing i cant make sense of, why would you stand so close to a bomb you knew was full of nails and bbs as you were detonating it?
Looks like it was a remote detonator that set them off, that would have worked up to a few streets away...

link

And for people who are going to say they wanted to see the destruction they had caused, all of the pics show them getting out of there pretty quick, not hanging around for a look....
edit on 24-4-2013 by 2012king because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
(sorry, this was a response to www.abovetopsecret.com...)

I don't have nor do I need proof. What I need is reasonable cause to question the official narrative given by Government and subsequently the mainstream media.

As regards bomb drills I am no expert, having never attended a public marathon. However, this guy has attended many and had his suspicions raised:

www.local15tv.com...

If you're not questioning any of this and do not understand why people that use this forum are concerned, why are you visiting abovetopsecret.com?
edit on 24-4-2013 by limousinemouse because: I'm unfamiliar with abovetopsecret and pressed the wrong button

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

I don't understand why you would say this.

If I was questioning the legitimacy of the Iraq war 10 years ago and you told me I was insulting those American's that had fought and died there, what would you say now in hindsight?

As I said to a previous responder to my post, I don't and cannot have proof. What I do have access to is reasonable cause to doubt the official narrative and this creates questions in my mind.

These questions arise in my mind because I am concerned for the welfare of my fellow humanity.

I'm sure you're aware that if any of my friends or family were involved in such an attack I would be utterly destroyed. I frankly probably wouldn't be able to even talk about it. But it certainly wouldn't make me cease questioning who perpetrated the bombing and why. The victim's terrible suffering and the practical questions of how and why the bombing occurred are - in an investigative sense - actually unrelated.

The knowledge of suffering of anyone innocent implores me to question inconsistencies (given "reasonable cause") further, it doesn't make me shy away from it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join