It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More STRANGE details emerge about the bombing suspects.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Don't bother trying to warn people.

They will think your threatening them.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

yea, i've seen their posting in other threads.
always wants to rant and argue.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well even I'm ranting and raving right now. Well - for me anyways.

I'm so scared for everyone right now and watching some of the stuff people say. It makes me scared FOR them. Because how does a government fall? By force. So when you state that your something, and that you want to see the government fail - your condoning the violence it would take to do it.

What do the terrorists want? They want America to fail. They want to see our government fail. So when people echo the same sentiments - they go up on the radar.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Originally posted by gladtobehere
[...] So this kid never spewed any type of anti-American sentiment? I mean hell, I'm as gentle as they come and even I bitch about the government...

I just wanted to remind you that criticizing your government cannot ever be "anti-American", since scrutinizing, observing, and thus controlling your government is your patriotic obligation and duty as a citizen.
edit on 21-4-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

It seems, for now, he has remained silent due to injuries. I am not sympathetic to bad guys, however, this is still AMERICA! Inocent or guilty, we still have legal rights. We are to respond with the rule of law, not mob rule. The "no maranda warning" is a Justice Dept policy, not LAW. If any one of us, through a strange twist of fate, were in the same situation, we would want our rights.

People do strange things when self preservation is on the line. I'm not saying he wasn't involved, as no one has all the facts at this time, but did anyone see this guy shoot at the cops or chuck explosives? The whole situation seems murky on the surface. It seems like the LE has the story all wrapped up. The story is based on some facts and some supposition. Remember, LE's job is to find suspects and make arrests...that's it. They don't prevent crime, they enforce the law (after the crime). Their job is to build a case, which unfortunately, does not always reflect the whole truth.

The victims must have justice. Let's not, however, get swept away in subjective theories because of fear and ignorance.

I agree with alot of what you said Rocker. Thanks for the input.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

I'm so scared for everyone right now and watching some of the stuff people say. It makes me scared FOR them. Because how does a government fall? By force. So when you state that your something, and that you want to see the government fail - your condoning the violence it would take to do it.

What do the terrorists want? They want America to fail. They want to see our government fail. So when people echo the same sentiments - they go up on the radar.

Cirque

I believe Gandhi would disagree that a change of government requires violence. I think he would also agree that you can oppose your current government while also opposing violence.

Nobody can hurt me without my permission. -- Gandhi

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PointDume

Cirque

I believe Gandhi would disagree that a change of government requires violence. I think he would also agree that you can oppose your current government while also opposing violence.

Nobody can hurt me without my permission. -- Gandhi

Good point!

And you know what - your quote of Gandhi's, just made me smile. Thanks for giving a perspective I can use to actually change my own.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

my problem is you grouping me into a 'Terrorist' because i am Anti-Government

doesn't really matter what a member says about you now.
you have gotten your self place on the NSA,/ DHS watch list now with the four words the i placed in bold in the quote of your above.

be very careful of what you say and do from now on my friend.

edit on 21-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Indeed, i am obliged for you taking the time to write that, though i shall not live in fear, none of us should, and i shall not silence my views, if people can be pro government, America etc etc, i can be the Anti of it if it is what i believe

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Whats up with the picture of the guy with legs missing in the wheelchair. You would bleed out in about 2 minutes if you had both legs blown I would think. Something tells me we will never get his name.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski
Whats up with the picture of the guy with legs missing in the wheelchair. You would bleed out in about 2 minutes if you had both legs blown I would think. Something tells me we will never get his name.

I was a nurse in the military. I've nursed people missing both legs, shot through the face, missing arms, burned over 80% of their body.

They all lived. Well I guess I should clarify. Many of them lived. When I worked at BAMC and Walter Reed - they were stable enough to be sent to the states. When I worked the ICU in Landsthul - well that's another story.

Cirque
edit on 22-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Look at his Twitter.

twitter.com...

There is literally nothing on there to suggest that he is a violent Islamic extremist, or extremist Chechen nationalist, or violent political extremist of any kind. In fact, he favorited a tweet that referred to the bombing as tragic. He also said "Ain't no love in the heart of the city - stay safe people" after it happened. This sounds to me like he was reacting in a similar way to what happened as everyone else, condemning it, and that he saw the attack as an example of how there's not enough love in the world.

Yet the media looks at these tweets and calls them "eerie". Maybe they are eerie because they create doubt that he was involved at all.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Siberbat

Keep in mind, if he's labelled as an enemy combatant, he can be held indefinitely, without trial, under NDAA 2012, even as a US citizen. That is some scary legislation...unconstitutional, AND violating international law, yet currently the law nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

You just lost all credibility....

Choosing to believe a government that lies to its citizenry at every opportunity.. Want examples?

I understand that it's much more comfortable to believe the OS but please, open your eyes...see the BS? It's right in front of you!!

Your children will live in a fascist/corporate oligarchy. Doesn't that concern you???

I'm very aware of the problems in society - and in society we use government to remain civilized. Who wants a mad max world? Right?

But if you want one, go ahead and throw your weight in with the lot who say's the government should fall.

I'd rather fix it. I fear what people "think" it should be replaced with. I'd rather fix what we have and get it back to what we all were once so proud of.

Cirque
edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: restructuring sentences

You know all that was tried, when the US decided they could no longer be ruled by the british crown. There comes a point where a cleaning needs to happen and all the stacks of fake crappy laws and taxes and the burden breaking the backs of the people.

At some point the leaders become so entrenched in their power to run fake elections and make whatever they wish come about that you cannot CHANGE a thing, you must start over.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You just lost all credibility....

Choosing to believe a government that lies to its citizenry at every opportunity.. Want examples?

I understand that it's much more comfortable to believe the OS but please, open your eyes...see the BS? It's right in front of you!!

Your children will live in a fascist/corporate oligarchy. Doesn't that concern you???

I'm very aware of the problems in society - and in society we use government to remain civilized.

In a world where the government had your best interest in mind; that might seem logical. But when you are just a number on the tax rolls, with no humanity, no illusions to civilization or cultural advancement. Just chattel to be used.

You have no credibility because you chose to believe the lies. I honestly feel a sadness for your children as they will experience the world of the future. We chose torture and war over Peace and love and we will reap what we sow.

It will be a madmax world eventually. I say "bring it" I have lost all hope and have resigned myself to a bloody violent death.

edit on 21-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

But I can't do that! I've children and there is no way - that I'm ready to lay down and bequeath to them an anarchist society. I'll do things the hard way - as we've been doing it since time began...

This world is not a free for all - where people can get away with doing anything they want!

Cirque

Thank God there are people with courage out there, the black people would be held on a post and whipped as the white man pleases with people thinking as you do. The USA would be a British territory ....they all had children too!
That is why they made things better.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

yea, i've seen their posting in other threads.
always wants to rant and argue.

Dig a hole and climb in then.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
Bump!!!

This is Dhzokhar's twitter account:

twitter.com...

Now take a look at this:

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

?Saving lives' is a joy for him, so how could he even be taking lives'? His mother is saying it was a set up all the time as well.....

dafuq, really....
edit on 21-4-2013 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

First of all, I know of no mother that says their kid did a crime right off the bat. Every mother's instinct is to protect their kid, no matter what nationality or religious beliefs. "No way my kid did this" would come out of any mother's mouth.

Second, are we really to the point on ATS where NOT posting "I am going to blow up America" means one is innocent? That unless you consistently spew anti-American postings you must be an upstanding citizen?

Third, most criminals remain in their home area or the area where they work...because this is the area they are most comfortable with. So the brothers staying in the area is not at all surprising.

None of the above proves guilt OR innocence. But what some people on this site are trying to use as evidence of innocence is rather scary.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I can tell you, from what I've read and heard about his attitude, I'm more of a threat for America than he seem(ed) to be. And most of you, too.

And no, I'm not a terrorist...
edit on 22-4-2013 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
Look at his Twitter.

twitter.com...

There is literally nothing on there to suggest that he is a violent Islamic extremist, or extremist Chechen nationalist, or violent political extremist of any kind. In fact, he favorited a tweet that referred to the bombing as tragic. He also said "Ain't no love in the heart of the city - stay safe people" after it happened. This sounds to me like he was reacting in a similar way to what happened as everyone else, condemning it, and that he saw the attack as an example of how there's not enough love in the world.

Yet the media looks at these tweets and calls them "eerie". Maybe they are eerie because they create doubt that he was involved at all.

Exactly! All the violent extremist terrorist are PROUD of the job when they kill and they also expect to die, this whole thing is all wrong. I would bet my life that boy is innocent, probably both boys and much more likely they were part of a dill, or so they thought.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Sloppiness & obviousness goes to show the US government & satanic leadership are becoming increasingly shameless & ruthless in their "drills".

They have plenty funding (from taxpayers) and plenty ammo too. What is the weapons and ammo if they dont get to use them sometimes? Likewise for other services such as bomb squads, swat teams, national guards, and MilCon given an assignment and get it done no matter what it is, coldheartedly like any loyal soldier.

And, they have plenty citizens, 1/3 of them now on Welfare, and growing fast. Time to start the culling.

THe video was a bit incorrect. I've seen many, many an IED explosion overseas. It is not uncommon to see flesh stripped off bone that way in a blast. There is "meat" hanging down from the leg in the first picture, he was just laying on his side and it was not as apparent as in the wheelchair video. As for the "lady in red"...with people milling about and with some trying to get away while still others are trying to rush in to help, no # there are going to be different people in the frame from photo to photo.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski

Notice the tourniquet being held by "cowboy man" on the upper thigh. I've seen many an injury like that where the person did not bleed out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join