It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More STRANGE details emerge about the bombing suspects.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Wow. The separation of reality - is staggering.

These two terrorist battled it out with police, killed four people and injured over 100. I really hope intel is pouring over these conspiracy sites. ATS is one of the better ones out there, but I hope - god I hope our intel is on the ball rooting out people who would sympathize with terrorists. I hope your watched - forever.

Unreal. Scary. Now I know why I need a gun. To protect myself from anti-government wannabe terrorists. Craziness.

Cirque

are you considering me a terrorist because i am anti government? that is a bold statement

What do you suggest we replace with this government you so hate with? An anarchist state?

I wouldn't ever make a derogatory statement such as you suggesting, and I'd hope those who know me on this site know that I'm just upset. I'm talking in general. Not specifically to anyone in particular. I'm venting. And it's better to do it here, than at home, where I've young children blessedly in their bubbles.

Cirque

Venting or not, you group me into Terrorist because i am Anti-Government

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

These two terrorist battled it out with police, killed four people and injured over 100. I really hope intel is pouring over these conspiracy sites. ATS is one of the better ones out there, but I hope - god I hope our intel is on the ball rooting out people who would sympathize with terrorists. I hope your watched - forever.

Unreal. Scary. Now I know why I need a gun. To protect myself from anti-government wannabe terrorists. Craziness.

Cirque

are you considering me a terrorist because i am anti government? that is a bold statement

What do you suggest we replace with this government you so hate with? An anarchist state?

I wouldn't ever make a derogatory statement such as you suggesting, and I'd hope those who know me on this site know that I'm just upset. I'm talking in general. Not specifically to anyone in particular. I'm venting. And it's better to do it here, than at home, where I've young children blessedly in their bubbles.

Cirque

Then please explain to me the game plan for all of those of you who feel government should fall. Please explain to me with what you think it should best be replaced with?

I don't think government should fall. I think, that if we don't like something, we should make it change - without violence.

Cirque
edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thought

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I just don't hate my government.

Neither do I...

It's the gang of Satanists and mass murderers BEHIND the gubment' that bothers me.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Im sorry i only read a page, but this was umass dartmouth not like, dartmouth college the prestigious one. Soooo different hahaha.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

So there were the CST teams from NY, RI, and MA already on scene?

Apparently so.

What they were doing there, I have no idea, I merely wanted to relay the information that they weren't some "spooky private security firm", they're National Guard.

Not living in Massachusetts or being one to attend a lot of marathons, I don't know if it is common to have these sorts of people around, though one presumes that if they have to drill and/or be in a place where they might come in handy, an international event that draws tens of thousands in a city of millions would probably be reasonable.

edit on 21-4-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

It is a convenient coincidence they were there, to help in the aftermath.

At first, I was skeptical of the False Flag group, and believed the OS. The more digging I do, the less sure I am.

Still researching.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

At first, I was skeptical of the False Flag group, and believed the OS. The more digging I do, the less sure I am.

Still researching.

From my "logical perspective", if you're running a "False Flag" event, you don't do it with craploads of National Guard members onsite, dressed identically with big backpacks, and at least one of them with a "Punisher" hat on.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Cirque

Cirque

Then please explain to me the game plan for all of those of you who feel government should fall. Please explain to me with what you think it should best be replaced with?

I don't think government should fall. I think, that if we don't like something, we should make it change - without violence.

Cirque
edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thought

i don't want to go off topic with this discussion, if you want to discuss it further i am more than obliged too,

my problem is you grouping me into a 'Terrorist' because i am Anti-Government

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

The second video you posted titled "BOSTON BOMBING Did you notice this?" completely tries to rewrite history. In the video it is claimed "and then not a minute later it happens" (the first explosion). The creator of this video is 100% claiming the first explosion occurred "not a minute later" after the tweet about "controlled explosions". In reality this tweet was posted about an hour after the explosions. I can't believe so many people bought into this video. It is honestly sad, pathetic, shameful, irritating, YOU NAME IT.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I hope your watched - forever.

That's the most extremist, fear-based statement I've read on this site since this whole ordeal began.

edit on 21-4-2013 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You just lost all credibility....

Choosing to believe a government that lies to its citizenry at every opportunity.. Want examples?

I understand that it's much more comfortable to believe the OS but please, open your eyes...see the BS? It's right in front of you!!

Your children will live in a fascist/corporate oligarchy. Doesn't that concern you???

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

I hope your watched - forever.

That's the most extremist, fear-based statement I've read on this site since this whole ordeal began.

Really? Cause I thought it was - "American's deserved it." or the famous "Americans need to stand up against the government and fight! It's a false flag." Which is not so much a sentiment seen here - but across all the boards... I've seen it enough.

There are plenty of people flying their colors right now - and with cispa passed - we all may want to watch what we say.

When I state things - I state it in a way that I feel would be most effective - whether you recognize what I'm doing or not.

Cirque

edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: sentence structuring

edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added word

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I just don't hate my government.

Neither do I...

It's the gang of Satanists and mass murderers BEHIND the gubment' that bothers me.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

I agree with your statement to an extent. I think it is the people behind the government to.

As to who or what they are - I've no idea.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Choosing to believe a government that lies to its citizenry at every opportunity.. Want examples?

I understand that it's much more comfortable to believe the OS but please, open your eyes...see the BS? It's right in front of you!!

Your children will live in a fascist/corporate oligarchy. Doesn't that concern you???

I'm very aware of the problems in society - and in society we use government to remain civilized. Who wants a mad max world? Right?

But if you want one, go ahead and throw your weight in with the lot who say's the government should fall.

I'd rather fix it. I fear what people "think" it should be replaced with. I'd rather fix what we have and get it back to what we all were once so proud of.

Cirque
edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: restructuring sentences

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm very aware of the problems in society - and in society we use government to remain civilized.

In a world where the government had your best interest in mind; that might seem logical. But when you are just a number on the tax rolls, with no humanity, no illusions to civilization or cultural advancement. Just chattel to be used.

You have no credibility because you chose to believe the lies, the fantasy, the American illusion. I honestly feel a sadness for your children as they will experience the dystopian world of the future. We chose torture and war over Peace and love and we will reap what we sow.

It will be a madmax world eventually. I say "bring it" I have lost all hope and have resigned myself to a bloody violent death.

edit on 21-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'm very aware of the problems in society - and in society we use government to remain civilized.

In a world where the government had your best interest in mind; that might seem logical. But when you are just a number on the tax rolls, with no humanity, no illusions to civilization or cultural advancement. Just chattel to be used.

You have no credibility because you chose to believe the lies. I honestly feel a sadness for your children as they will experience the world of the future. We chose torture and war over Peace and love and we will reap what we sow.

It will be a madmax world eventually. I say "bring it" I have lost all hope and have resigned myself to a bloody violent death.

But I can't do that! I've children and there is no way - that I'm ready to lay down and bequeath to them an anarchist society. I'll do things the hard way - as we've been doing it since time began...

This world is not a free for all - where people can get away with doing anything they want!

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

This world is not a free for all - where people can get away with doing anything they want!

Cirque

Your naivety is touching and actually beautiful but "Something evil this way comes" can't you feel it, I can almost taste it in the air. Look at the fear in their eyes....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Your naivety is touching and actually beautiful but "Something evil this way comes" can't you feel it, I can almost taste it in the air. Look at the fear in their eyes....

Why does everyone say that ?!?

Yes I feel the storm brewing. I wouldn't be so riled up if I didn't.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Druid42

Still researching.

From my "logical perspective", if you're running a "False Flag" event, you don't do it with craploads of National Guard members onsite, dressed identically with big backpacks, and at least one of them with a "Punisher" hat on.

It's possible the government was tipped off about something happening. The soldiers were there as a preventative measure. FAIL
We'll never know though.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

my problem is you grouping me into a 'Terrorist' because i am Anti-Government

doesn't really matter what a member says about you now.
you have gotten your self place on the NSA,/ DHS watch list now with the four words the i placed in bold in the quote of your above.

be very careful of what you say and do from now on my friend.

edit on 21-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join