It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More STRANGE details emerge about the bombing suspects.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Agree that something does not add up, the speed of conversion / radicalisation seems incredibly quick.

IMHO, if this was a US set up, then these people were not ideal candidates. Two Arabian looking gentlemen with long beards would be much easier for the US public to believe than two whites, been in the US for the last 10 years - please don't take offence here, these guys do not look like your stereo type fundamentalist.

Indeed the only people who would actually gain from this (and I hate using the word as people were killed in a sick way), would be the Russians who have been labelling Chechens as terrorists for a number of years. However, all has been quiet in Chechnya for the last 5 years.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

I don't disagree with anything that you have said. But I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't disagree, that before he can be prosecuted the evidence has to be presented to prove his guilt.

It's my opinion that he is guilty and will in fact be shown with proof that he is guilty. If I'm proven wrong - then I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time, I'm wrong all the time.

Cirque

I agree, I think there seems to be enough evidence that they were both guilty of this crime. I'm not really doubting that, because we can only make our opinions based on what we know.

I certainly don't believe any of the BS "conspiracy theories" people are proposing without any evidence at all.

The only thing I have been disagreeing with in this thread is the idea that a photo of one of them in the crowd "proves" their guilt. It doesn't. Any one of us could be photographed in a crowd where something like that happened, but it wouldn't make us immediately guilty. The images we have seen prove nothing more than they were both there, and that in itself is not a crime.

I look forward to seeing the actual evidence when the case goes to trial. I hope, for the sake of people's sanity, that it is an open and fair trial too. The more secrecy there is about this case, the more I will absolutely grow to distrust the US government.

Right now I believe the evidence shows the brothers did it, but if they make this a secret trial and refuse to show evidence as they have in other cases, my trust will start to shift. It has to be a public trial based on laws all Americans live by, if it's not, there will be considerable cause for suspicion!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I believe this is the bottom line:

Since many of us feel as though we've never gotten to the truth of what happened on 9/11/2001; The destruction of WTC building #7, and the presence of nano-thermite in debris are the lynchpin to prove controlled demolition took place. I believe there is now enough evidence to prove more happened than just two planes hitting the buildings. It's over-abundantly clear there was indeed some kind of conspiracy which took place. Exactly what kind of conspiracy, who was involved, and exactly how far up the chain of command this conspiracy went, we may never know.

We're all still waiting for truth for 9/11, so people are quick to look at the facts themselves --- something which they are not experts in. Something for which they have no past experience, heck -- most of the real evidence in this Boston case many not have even been released to the public yet! But many people are still posting their twisted misinformed, out-of-sequence pictures to support their "own" obviously incorrect assessment of what happened in boston.

I think there are a lot of people who are genuinely worried about our own government staging attacks, for anyone who doesn't buy the official investigation into 9/11, until there is a new independent investigation into 9/11, they can't seem to be at ease, and constantly question things, and fear their government.

Nobody should be jumping to conclusions, and if you are a layman, posting you own analysis of the situation (many threads here on ATS) -- keep in mind you might very well be wrong, and you might not even have even a small fraction of the evidence (which hasn't been made public yet).

People are much more apt to jump to conclusions, perform flawed layman forensics, and believe their government is out to get them simply because for so many 9/11 is still an open debate. Obviously there are many more contributing factors for people to lose trust and faith in their government.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

He was a kid that's family came to America and claimed asylum by trying to escape terrorism.

It wouldn't look right for him to spew anti-American sentiments and still be the perpetrator. He's the outsider trying to fit in.

You don't really think the real, actual terrorists, are going to infiltrate our society and be openly anti-American or anti-government do you? Really?

No, I'd bet they would come to America and act oh so grateful to have escaped the madness of their war-zone.

Just my thought on it.

Cirque
edit on 21-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: fragment

The young one was 10 when they came here, you make it sound like the kids planned something even before arriving.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by Kemal

Posting tweets which are older than 6 months doesnt render his state of mind of late.

Lifeguard post seems to be 25 May... so it was last year.. almost a year ago
edit on 21-4-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

When a person is born with a kind and caring nature as all the people who knew this kid say he had...they do not suddenly just become child killers with a smile on their face.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Wow. The separation of reality - is staggering.

These two terrorist battled it out with police, killed four people and injured over 100. I really hope intel is pouring over these conspiracy sites. ATS is one of the better ones out there, but I hope - god I hope our intel is on the ball rooting out people who would sympathize with terrorists. I hope your watched - forever.

Unreal. Scary. Now I know why I need a gun. To protect myself from anti-government wannabe terrorists. Craziness.

Cirque

anti-government?

Just hard to imagine why you are reading this thread and are not just heading over to CNN or someplace more agreeable where they don't question the facts that are all screwy and judge a couple kids guilty and needing to be ruthlessly killed without KNOWING.
I just hope no one you know is ever set up or wrongly accused, because you will just wash your hands of them.

You realize even simple cases where men have gone to prison for years have turned out they were NOT guilty! This is NOT a simple case

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I don't have cable. I can't tune into CNN. I have to wait for the water down version that comes on after local news.
I only have a converter box. And no sound on my computer. So, I read and catch the news when it's on. I don't need anyone to tell me how to think. I just don't hate my government. They are filled with my fellow Americans and I will not be party to wishing them harm.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

He wasn't read his rights, he may never have a trial.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ClamChowder

No thats not true there were no demolitions that took place on 9/11 at the WTCs the official version is the right version 9/11 wasn't an False Flag according to some, we should always believe the official version from our government.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

He wasn't read his rights, he may never have a trial.

I've already stated that I believe he has the right to a trial.

Doesn't change the fact that it's my opinion he's guilty and deserves the death penalty. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. At least I'm not pointing my finger at some innocent person claiming their the bomber - at least my eye is on the ACTUAL suspect that is in custody.

I'd say if public opinion has anything to say on it - then yes he will get a trial. But it won't be for years...that day we'll see him in court. Years. So if your expecting them to lay it all out for the public to see - no. It's not going to happen. They are not going to compromise their investigation and the evidence they have gathered - to satisfy public curiosity.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ClamChowder

No thats not true there were no demolitions that took place on 9/11 at the WTCs the official version is the right version 9/11 wasn't an False Flag according to some, we should always believe the official version from our government.

[/quote

Baaaaaa....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Char-Lee

I don't have cable. I can't tune into CNN. I have to wait for the water down version that comes on after local news.
I only have a converter box. And no sound on my computer. So, I read and catch the news when it's on. I don't need anyone to tell me how to think. I just don't hate my government. They are filled with my fellow Americans and I will not be party to wishing them harm.

Cirque

You make it sound as though THIS is what you think of people discussing this on ATS.

Unreal. Scary. Now I know why I need a gun. To protect myself from anti-government wannabe terrorists.

The discussions on ATS have nothing to do with wishing Americans harm it has to do with wanting TRUTH which is getting to be quit rare. Love your Government all you want but please look at the cases they have experimented on innocent people both here an abroad and don't imagine they are all goodness and all truth.

There is a lot to think about on this case, the boys picture climbing out of the boat, unhurt it seems..no gun it seems.

The Saudi that was arrested and stripped naked in the street (if that was the saudi) looked somewhat like the older brother...who was quoted as saying he wanted to be in the olympics on the USA team.

It sounds like these two did an awful lot of stuff in a short time.

They went to a party, went to school, they stole a car, used the car owners card (without him hostage) to get money from his bank. They were reported to have explosives on their bodies but did not blow them up where it could kill people,(were they wearing explosives to class and to the party?) they placed (backpack) or (bombs in pressure cookers) they threw grenades, an/or home made bombs at police.

The backpack does not match theirs from pictures and the packs could easily have been placed to kill many more..yet there was said to be a government "drill" of an explosion on the same street at the same time. And much more a person not speculating right now would have to be a dead person.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The worst thing about this event and the many other events like it recently is the fact that "They" (the authorities etc) tell us who is guilty before they (the suspects) are presented before a judge and jury, and the people eat it up like ice cream CHEERING this behavior on. Suspects are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

This, and the fact that the entire city was on lock-down while 9000 military, cops and federal agents went door to door, guns drawn for 24 hours looking for 1 teenage kid while Americans cheered it on. This is a sad time for our nation.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

According to the Boston Global or buzzfeed. They will present a judge before him at his bedside.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Wookiep

According to the Boston Global or buzzfeed. They will present a judge before him at his bedside.

Not surprised really.
"They" don't want a real trial for this kid, they already decided, and told the public he did it. Whatever "legal" options they give will surely be a joke at this point. And Americans are totally cool with that.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Rocker2013
Yes, but read my comment again, the only time they have been seen DOING ANYTHING WRONG that we are aware of is on CCTV.

The older brother was identified by one of the bombing victims (the guy who got his legs blown off and was saved by the cowboy fellow) as being the person who dropped the backpack on the ground, which blew up a minute later.

That's how the police knew who to look for on the tapes -- his description of the older brother.

his description of Black hat, black glasses, black jacket, black backpack tan pants were exactly what the CRAFT agents were wearing, identical

There were no "Craft agents" there -- they've been identified as Massachusetts National Guard members (see here for more info,) and they were not the people identified by the guy that was blown up.

edit on 21-4-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

you know for certain?

doesn't matter if they were regular civilians the facts are they were all dressed identical as the older brother, and the description gave matched all their attire, not just the brothers

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

These two terrorist battled it out with police, killed four people and injured over 100. I really hope intel is pouring over these conspiracy sites. ATS is one of the better ones out there, but I hope - god I hope our intel is on the ball rooting out people who would sympathize with terrorists. I hope your watched - forever.

Unreal. Scary. Now I know why I need a gun. To protect myself from anti-government wannabe terrorists. Craziness.

Cirque

are you considering me a terrorist because i am anti government? that is a bold statement

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

There were no "Craft agents" there -- they've been identified as Massachusetts National Guard members (see here for more info,)

But according to your link......

"The Massachusetts team was on duty during the running of the Boston marathon, augmented by similar civil support teams from the New York and Rhode Island National Guards."

and

"A Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team (WMD-CST or CST) advises civilian responders in the

event of a suspected weapon of mass destruction attack

. CSTs are federally funded National Guard units established under Presidential Decision Directive 39. There are 57 fulltime teams: one in every U.S. state, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands, and an additional team each in California, Florida and New York."

The time of the first explosion was 4:09:43.

These images:

Show almost two minutes later:

So there were the CST teams from NY, RI, and MA already on scene?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Cirque

are you considering me a terrorist because i am anti government? that is a bold statement

What do you suggest we replace with this government you so hate with? An anarchist state?

I wouldn't ever make a derogatory statement such as you suggesting, and I'd hope those who know me on this site know that I'm just upset. I'm talking in general. Not specifically to anyone in particular. I'm venting. And it's better to do it here, than at home, where I've young children blessedly in their bubbles.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The public like sheeps some are will gladly buy it after all just like Bin laden is the bad guy!!
in the scene that the America funded and armed the terrorists in the 80s.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join