It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombing suspect 'sedated'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well this just came up on my news feed and thought it needed attention. I was glad when I heard he was captured because then maybe we could get some answers. This whole thing is fishy to me, his brothers dead and now hes sedated and his throat injured? Just abit too convenient for me.

CNN

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings suffered an injury to his throat and may not be able to talk, a federal official told CNN on Saturday, possibly hindering attempts by authorities to question him about a motive in the attack.he surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings suffered an injury to his throat and may not be able to talk, a federal official told CNN on Saturday, possibly hindering attempts by authorities to question him about a motive in the attack. With one suspect dead, authorities believe answers to a motive and whether the brothers had help rest with Dzhokar Tsarnaev, who was captured Friday night just minutes after authorities had indicated that a massive manhunt for the suspect appeared to come up empty.

edit on 21-4-2013 by ProspectPhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
More like..

Chemically lobotomized

So much for miranda & due justice

I dont see how Americans can keep paying taxes and funding this crap, after being victim/witness to one manufactured Satanic sacrifice, after the bloody next.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Yeah it ridiculous things seem to be getting really weird down there. They couldn't kill him but they still silenced him.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hopefully it will work out for him. Give him enough time to get over the cop-hate after what they did to his sibling, let him not say stuff that would make him a pushover. Because the evidence is piling up he didn't do it. He went out with a backpack.

Most likely they punished him with an antypsychotic. The first dose is the worst.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProspectPhilosopher

What if he actually did suffer an injury to his throat area. Jeez..he was in almost critical condition last night when taken in.

What's the matter with you all, who can't conceive of the fact, he had serious injuries...we're not the Doctors who treated him, we don't know the extent of his injuries. Healing takes time. Patients are sedated to help them heal.

Des

edit on 21-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
convenient ye has a injury that may not let him talk?

survived 20 hours with a bleeding bullet hole in his neck

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Reply to post by Darth_Prime

I think you would die if you had a bullet in your neck.And you were bleeding for 20 hours weird.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lakeview

I think you would die if you had a bullet in your neck.And you were bleeding for 20 hours weird.

that is what i thought, but it seems in situations like these many things are defied,

take for instance the passports found in the burned rubble of 9-11, an dnow surviving for 20 hours with a neck wound from a bullet

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well luck is, he didn't loose his hand, so he will be able to write, or learn some sign language.

Or just install a "stephen Hawking speaking device", and everything will be said in an "annoying" robotic voice.

Silence can be bypassed.

If the bullit didn't hit any main ateries, the bleeding will stop after a short time, or at least slowed, people have survived bigger damage for longer time in historie.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am curious about the possible discrepancy between Watertown Police Department's claim that the F.B.I. negotiated with D. Tsarnaev for 20-30 minutes, yet recent reports suggest his wounds prevent him from speaking.

Police use "flash-bangs," devices meant to stun people with a loud noise, and start 20 to 30 minutes of negotiation with Tsarnaev.

CNN - Manhunt Timeline

Perhaps the "negotiation" was one-sided; in which case, this discrepancy only rises to the level of hyperbole

NY Daily News - Boston Marathon Suspect Hospitalized

The wounded teen, who was lying in his own blood, didn’t surrender easily. An FBI agent negotiated with him for more than 20 minutes, Deveau (Watertown Police Chief) told CNN.

edit on 21-4-2013 by PointDume because: Added additional quote and link

edit on 21-4-2013 by PointDume because: Corrected Boston PD reference to Watertown PD reference

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Heres what Tsarnaev could tell us.. how FBI was investigating him since he was 12 and placed him at the Marathon thus saw the perfect opportunity to nail him & big bro for this publicly staged event..

In addition to being hunted down like a rabid dog, among other government atrocities.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lakeview

He wasn't bleeding for 20 hours weird. He was just bleeding.

It's quite convenient, isn't it. They could have said he died from his injuries. But that's too conve. I mean, that's too obvio.. I mean that's too silly to consider. So they shoot him in the neck, then sedated him so he cant talk, and this is so they can't ask him questions. Which they would have done, to .. umm, oh yeah, tell the media that he is a jihaddy maniac.

They would need to ask him questions, because they set him up. He might start to talk, and say it was the fbi. They set him up. They set him up and then when his job was done, they shot him in the neck so he can't talk.

It's in the fbi handbook on how to control the masses with confabulation. It works. You can see it working on ATS.

... do you people not listen to yourselves..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Not only does he have a throat injury , and is sedated, he's also intubated....kinda hard to speak on all three ....so either he really is hurt or they need time to concoct a story , BUT I would think IF this were manufactured they would have the entire plan laid out long before executing it......OR....maybe they really were 2 misguided , hateful foreigners....who the hell knows , not us, and we never will...I love my country (USA) but I do not trust my government AT ALL.
edit on 21-4-2013 by ujustneverknow because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Well luck is, he didn't loose his hand, so he will be able to write, or learn him some sign language.

Or just install a "stephen Hawking speaking device", and everything will be said in an "annoying" robotic voice.

Silence can be bypassed.

If the bullit didn't hit any main ateries, the bleeding will stop after a short time, or at least slowed, people have survived bigger damage for longer time in historie.

Sure they have. And next week you'll be saying that people can have their legs blown off and not die on the spot.

Or that people can fall out of planes and hit the ground when their chute fails, and not die.

Or that someone can be attacked by a shark and not die.

You silly billies..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'd want to be sedated too If I was under that much stress and that badly beaten. He'll talk in time.
Remember people, guy is hurt pretty bad so don't start bitching and moaning in 5 days when he still hasn't said anything. - let's all use a little common sense. Amen.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
What about this pic when he is sitting on the side of the boat appearing to surrender yet he still suffered multiple shots to the neck and stomach

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
he was allegedly laying in a pool of blood, yet the pictures of him getting out of the boat and laying on the ground show minimal if any blood stains, which would be if he was laying in a pool of blood allegedly face down

they said he got shot in the neck during the alleged gun fight after which he evaded police for 20 hours,

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
to be completely honest no one even knows if it's the alleged "suspect" for all we know it could be anyone, no one sees a clear glimpse of his face
edit on 21-4-2013 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

And the scanners said he was holding weapons well the picture even the helicopter ones dont show him holding any weapons.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Every image released so far during the arrest / capture is framed in such a way as to almost entirely obscure the suspect's face.

Also, as far as resolution, the released photos all seem to be very low resolution, further obfuscating things.

What legitimate motivations on the part of the various agencies involved would explain this? I am at a loss.

edit on 21-4-2013 by PointDume because: Clarified what images I am referring to

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join