Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 41
121
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Interesting image Here




posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Frackityfrack
 


Why is that an interesting image?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Rocker2013
 

facts? but your post is an opinion?



the resulting lock down is still a case of "never let a good crisis go to waste"
whats more goulish then that?
edit on 20-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)


It's not my opinion, it's fact. This is how it's done, how opinions are SUPPOSED to be formed. I haven't just imagined a method of critical thinking, this is how most adults come to their conclusions - based on facts and evidence.

If you believe something based on no evidence and simply your personal moralistic or idealistic thoughts that is called "faith" - even in the face of logic. Just like believing in a God of any kind, there is no evidence for it, and there is plenty to suggest the opposite, but those who believe without evidence have faith, not proof.

I don't believe things without there being evidence to reasonably prove it. If there are two or more scenarios that could be possibly be the truth (however unusual some of those scenarios are) I am going to choose the one which offers more evidence and proof than one which offers none.

Again, analytical and logical thinking is not my opinion, it's how sane and rational people come to their conclusions.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah

Originally posted by Rocker2013
There IS NO EVIDENCE in what you just posted, none at all.

Please explain your thought process in refuting my observations. Use medical terminology to express yourself clearly, provide links to the images which you are analyzing.


No, and you know why? Because everything you posted there is someone else's opinion, I don't need to go through hours of material to try to find evidence to refute it, because the evidence is all around us in live footage, thousands of photographs, witness statements... what you posted it one mans opinion of what he thinks COULD have happened, and it's written to support an idea he already had.

I do not need to disprove any of that, because he hasn't proved any of it, and neither have you.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by M4truth
www.infowars.com...

Governent SHOULD always be the first suspect in case of a terror attack. Here on ATS we should know better, remember 9/11? Anyone with an analictic mind disregards the official story.


You're wrong, anyone with an analytical mind looks for evidence and an explanation. Again, you don't just make up a story because you distrust your government, you have to have some basis for a belief or an opinion, and in a sensible world you would need actual evidence of it to believe it.

I don't immediately refuse any explanation, but I use actual facts and evidence to form my opinions. I don't instantly believe any BS that comes my way because I don't trust the official explanation.


Yeah, anyone with an analytical mind will find there's NO evidence that the Chechen guy was involved in the bombing, and that there was at least 4-5 undercovers from some shadowy agency involved in the bombing (those guys with the same clothing and the same "skull" insignia). One of them was seen running away form the exploding bag he left behind.

Pictures have been posted on them from day one, but for some reason you've shut your "analytical mind" over these.
edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)


No I haven't, but you seem to have!

The photos of those two SECURITY/BOSTON PD men clearly shows them in the back of the crowd monitoring before the blast, then shows them in the road, reporting in, after the blast WITH BOTH BAGS STILL WITH THEM!

There are then a series of further images which shows the rest of their team arriving in a black SUV, all dressed the same, with the same gear, ready to control the area and assist the injured and rescuers.

This is not some "shadowy" group, it's known that they were there to assist in crowd control.

Now, go and do some analytical thinking of your own, rather than just believing all the BS Alex Jones and his adoring army repeats.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123
Yes I am sticking to the actor theory until you bring me him and that marine that was on TV with the missing legs. Some thread on GLP did a side by side but I forgot the marine's name. And do you know what shrapnel can do??? Do u not know that US is masters of cinema, theater, film, etc. That is not enuff blood for that injury. Ive seen more blood from gunshot vics. Like I said get me marine man and this guy in a room together and I'll start to think otherwise


Those 2 dont look anything alike. Different face shape, different nose shape, different ears. Not even close to one another. You can see them both here.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Either way people, if you believe in Alex Jones theory or not, this was a staged event. Martial law successfully occurred, Boston WAS shutdown and will be used for future purposes. Why aren't Americans getting angry? I'm angry and I'm not even American, I'm Canadian/Australian living in Africa. If you ask me anyone who is not questioning this bombing is the silly one blindly swallowing the toxicity your being fed daily. We are all in big trouble when we are divided instead of uniting. The economy is collapsing, there are no jobs, wars are brewing, and the people are divided. The American government has so far won.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


Yep, keep living in your little bubble of doom and gloom.

It's almost as if those with your world view actually want the Governments of the world to be the great enemy of humanity. You all seem to will it on, and jump on anything that might be construed as evidence of such, whilst ignoring all the rest of the evidence that counters it.

You all seem to think that the Government of the USA wants to spread terror throughout the populace, but to what end? What is the motive? What's in it for them?

I mean, if they really really wanted to spread terror throughout the populace, why bring it a resolution of sorts after very little time? Why not allow the terrorists to continue their little reign of terror some more?

It's just a case of people believing what they want to believe, despite being presented with facts and evidence, even from those whom were directly involved in the proceedings since Monday.

Embarrassing. I'm really questioning whether I should remain a member of this forum. It used to be a place where people could think outside the box, look at evidence for what it is, and actually put some though into their posts.

Now? It just seems like a place where radical political/religious opinions run rampant, where people just say 'it's clearly this' , 'it's clearly that' with zero evidence. Where people don't even read the thread before spouting an uneducated opinion on proceedings.

Like I said, embarrassing and sickening at the same time.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


Yep, keep living in your little bubble of doom and gloom.

It's almost as if those with your world view actually want the Governments of the world to be the great enemy of humanity. You all seem to will it on, and jump on anything that might be construed as evidence of such, whilst ignoring all the rest of the evidence that counters it.

You all seem to think that the Government of the USA wants to spread terror throughout the populace, but to what end? What is the motive? What's in it for them?

I mean, if they really really wanted to spread terror throughout the populace, why bring it a resolution of sorts after very little time? Why not allow the terrorists to continue their little reign of terror some more?

It's just a case of people believing what they want to believe, despite being presented with facts and evidence, even from those whom were directly involved in the proceedings since Monday.

Embarrassing. I'm really questioning whether I should remain a member of this forum. It used to be a place where people could think outside the box, look at evidence for what it is, and actually put some though into their posts.

Now? It just seems like a place where radical political/religious opinions run rampant, where people just say 'it's clearly this' , 'it's clearly that' with zero evidence. Where people don't even read the thread before spouting an uneducated opinion on proceedings.

Like I said, embarrassing and sickening at the same time.


You in your statements again just polarized the issues at hand and you should be embarrassed. I am not a radical, nor am I uneducated, and your stereotypical views show "clearly" what I stated has merit. I am not saying I am 100% correct, but I am definitely "thinking outside the box" rather then trust American propaganda which is occurring on a grander scale. There is no such thing as democracy anymore, and your liberties are being stripped right before your eyes, yet me stating such means I am the radical. Please, if you so feel you don't belong here anymore, its no skin off anyone's back.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


I wouldn't bother arguing with posters who have all the hallmarks of disinfo agents, emotional baiting, ego diminishment etc, though you seem to be handling it well and not rising to the bait, I think you're being subjected to a few of these at least:

•Anger
•Character assassination
•Crying
•Emotional blackmail
•Fear mongering
•Frowning
•Glaring
•Guilt trip
•Inattention
•Intimidation
•Nagging
•Nit-picking criticism
•Passive aggression
•Punishment
•Relational aggression
•Shaming
•Silent treatment (blanking)
•Sulking
•Swearing
•Threats
•Victim blaming
•Victim playing
•Yelling

They must be getting desperate.

edit on 21-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany
edit on 21-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


Oh really?

Lets just take the opening two sentences of your post:




Either way people, if you believe in Alex Jones theory or not, this was a staged event. Martial law successfully occurred, Boston WAS shutdown and will be used for future purposes.


You state so emphatically that this was a staged event. How? You have presented zero evidence.

You state so emphatically that Martial Law successfully occurred, despite a Bostonian on this very thread saying it clearly was not.

Who are you, someone who lives half way around the world, to tell someone who was directly affected by events, that what they are saying is basically a lie? Because that's what you are doing.

If you ask me, you and those like you are being fed on your own toxicity daily. What's up with that? Your life not going quite as well as you'd hoped, so you have to make a big bogey man in the American Government to blame it on? Try looking in the mirror.

I know that many Governments don't do things as correctly as they should, and also agree that they do many nefarious things to save their own behinds. But, to say they want to spread terror throughout their own populace? Bah.

People like you keep saying 'they want you to be scared, they want you to be terrorised', but to what end? How does that benefit them in any way? What is the 'end game'?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


I wouldn't bother arguing with posters who have all the hallmarks of disinfo agents, emotional baiting, ego diminishment etc, though you seem to be handling it well and not rising to the bait, I think you're being subjected to a few of these at least:

•Anger
•Character assassination
•Crying
•Emotional blackmail
•Fear mongering
•Frowning
•Glaring
•Guilt trip
•Inattention
•Intimidation
•Nagging
•Nit-picking criticism
•Passive aggression
•Punishment
•Relational aggression
•Shaming
•Silent treatment (blanking)
•Sulking
•Swearing
•Threats
•Victim blaming
•Victim playing
•Yelling

They must be getting desperate.

edit on 21-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany
edit on 21-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling


Yah thank you for that, I don't think I will bother answering this person, it gets nowhere hey. And guess what, when it all goes down, guess where they will be looking for tips on survival? ATS, LOL. They are on their own journey, I refuse to judge this person, cause you never know when someone may have a change of heart!



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy


Yah thank you for that, I don't think I will bother answering this person, it gets nowhere hey. And guess what, when it all goes down, guess where they will be looking for tips on survival? ATS, LOL. They are on their own journey, I refuse to judge this person, cause you never know when someone may have a change of heart!


Yes, it is good not to have judgement, as that is just ego, everyone is on their own path. And you cannot fight ego, but just be present for it as you have indicated.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy


Yah thank you for that, I don't think I will bother answering this person, it gets nowhere hey. And guess what, when it all goes down, guess where they will be looking for tips on survival? ATS, LOL. They are on their own journey, I refuse to judge this person, cause you never know when someone may have a change of heart!


Yes, it is good not to have judgement, as that is just ego, everyone is on their own path. And you cannot fight ego, but just be present for it as you have indicated.


Absolutely, I'm just witnessing it for now, though I do believe we have to try to defend the light in non-ego ways. It's a pleasure to meet you!



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy


Absolutely, I'm just witnessing it for now, though I do believe we have to try to defend the light in non-ego ways. It's a pleasure to meet you!


Beautifully said my friend! To discuss anything in a non-ego way, or at least be aware of your ego when it sneaks out of its cage, is the way we all should strive for, but hey, souls are all at different points. It was my pleasure as well to meet another soul who is on the path..........



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


So I ask you some serious questions about your statements, and you refuse to engage in conversation and answer them, because of my...ego?

Brilliant! xxx



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy


Absolutely, I'm just witnessing it for now, though I do believe we have to try to defend the light in non-ego ways. It's a pleasure to meet you!


Beautifully said my friend! To discuss anything in a non-ego way, or at least be aware of your ego when it sneaks out of its cage, is the way we all should strive for, but hey, souls are all at different points. It was my pleasure as well to meet another soul who is on the path..........



Once your aware of it there is no going back my friend, and I can't say you just made my day, you just made my life! Thank you!



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


So I ask you some serious questions about your statements, and you refuse to engage in conversation and answer them, because of my...ego?

Brilliant! xxx


No, he refused to answer your questions because of all the negativity, emotional baiting, ego diminishment, shaming - it was just too much of a murky swamp to wade through. I don't blame someone who does not want to subject themselves to that, trying to separate the few valid questions you may have had from all the crud, it is kind of like dealing with an emotionally overwrought teenager, they may be listening but they won't truly hear you - and sorry if that sounds like judgement - it is just meant to be an observation.

Why don't you try rephrasing your questions and removing all the ego, which is anything negative.


Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher


Let's see how many we can find from my list above:



Yep, keep living in your little bubble of doom and gloom.


Anger, ego diminishment, personal attack, passive aggression


You all seem to will it on, and jump on anything that might be construed as evidence of such, whilst ignoring all the rest of the evidence that counters it.


exaggeration, blaming the victim



It's just a case of people believing what they want to believe, despite being presented with facts and evidence, even from those whom were directly involved in the proceedings since Monday.


exaggeration, generalization



Embarrassing. I'm really questioning whether I should remain a member of this forum. It used to be a place where people could think outside the box, look at evidence for what it is, and actually put some though into their posts.


shaming, anger, passive aggression



Where people don't even read the thread before spouting an uneducated opinion on proceedings.


intimidation, personal attack, anger, emotional triggering, ego diminishment



Like I said, embarrassing and sickening at the same time.


shaming, guilt, anger, passive aggressive, emotional triggers, ego diminishment etc etc



Here are all the questions you needed to ask, they were vaild with no ego or negativity:




You all seem to think that the Government of the USA wants to spread terror throughout the populace, but to what end? What is the motive? What's in it for them?

I mean, if they really really wanted to spread terror throughout the populace, why bring it a resolution of sorts after very little time? Why not allow the terrorists to continue their little reign of terror some more?


edit on 21-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany
edit on 21-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context





top topics
 
121
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

log in

join