It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Awesome post, Sky is using emotionally baited rhetoric and seeking out as much attention as possible to detract from logical discourse.

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by Mykah

Can't wait for your thread, so I can rip you a new one. I have more to add as well btw, bring it on.

I would like the moderators to note this post. I will be posting a new thread today and do not want this individual trolling it. Clearly here he threatens to object and belittle my opinions before even reading them. This is in clear violation of the site's ethos. I strongly encourage preventing this person from derailing future discussions. Thank you for your time.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

So I ask you some serious questions about your statements, and you refuse to engage in conversation and answer them, because of my...ego?

Brilliant! xxx

No, he refused to answer your questions because of all the negativity, emotional baiting, ego diminishment, shaming - it was just too much of a murky swamp to wade through. I don't blame someone who does not want to subject themselves to that, trying to separate the few valid questions you may have had from all the crud, it is kind of like dealing with an emotionally overwrought teenager, they may be listening but they won't truly hear you - and sorry if that sounds like judgement - it is just meant to be an observation.

Why don't you try rephrasing your questions and removing all the ego, which is anything negative.

Let's see how many we can find from my list above:

Yep, keep living in your little bubble of doom and gloom.

Anger, ego diminishment, personal attack, passive aggression

You all seem to will it on, and jump on anything that might be construed as evidence of such, whilst ignoring all the rest of the evidence that counters it.

exaggeration, blaming the victim

It's just a case of people believing what they want to believe, despite being presented with facts and evidence, even from those whom were directly involved in the proceedings since Monday.

exaggeration, generalization

Embarrassing. I'm really questioning whether I should remain a member of this forum. It used to be a place where people could think outside the box, look at evidence for what it is, and actually put some though into their posts.

shaming, anger, passive aggression

Where people don't even read the thread before spouting an uneducated opinion on proceedings.

intimidation, personal attack, anger, emotional triggering, ego diminishment

Like I said, embarrassing and sickening at the same time.

shaming, guilt, anger, passive aggressive, emotional triggers, ego diminishment etc etc

Here are all the questions you needed to ask, they were vaild with no ego or negativity:

You all seem to think that the Government of the USA wants to spread terror throughout the populace, but to what end? What is the motive? What's in it for them?

I mean, if they really really wanted to spread terror throughout the populace, why bring it a resolution of sorts after very little time? Why not allow the terrorists to continue their little reign of terror some more?

edit on 21-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 21-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

I think that just about sums it up and way better then I could have done. spot on, thank you! I am a female though by the way, lol. To answer your bottom question:

"I mean, if they really really wanted to spread terror throughout the populace, why bring it a resolution of sorts after very little time?"

This has been an operation process building over a 60 year period of time in which several previous false flags have already occurred (9/11) , Oklahoma bombing, etc.

Why not allow the terrorists to continue their little reign of terror some more?

Who says they are not going to continue further attacks using other terrorists, numb the public, and perfect their martial law techniques?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Please, apply those same criteria to Cottonwoodsandys first post on this page.

Passive aggression? Intimidation? Exaggeration? Blaming the victim? Pah, that is really hilarious.

Angry? Damn right. I'd love for you to point out where, in any of those posts I was egotistical in any way. But anyway, thanks for the psycho analysis, that really tickled me.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah

Awesome post, Sky is using emotionally baited rhetoric and seeking out as much attention as possible to detract from logical discourse.

reply to post by Mykah

Can't wait for your thread, so I can rip you a new one. I have more to add as well btw, bring it on.

I would like the moderators to note this post. I will be posting a new thread today and do not want this individual trolling it. Clearly here he threatens to object and belittle my opinions before even reading them. This is in clear violation of the site's ethos. I strongly encourage preventing this person from derailing future discussions. Thank you for your time.

Anyone should feel free to bring such posts which contain overly strong personal attacks; trolling and/or baiting techniques etc to the attention of the mods, if you feel you have been subjected to such an attack or trolling, which are prohibited by the T&C of ATS, most of the mods are pretty good about removing such posts, but remember everyone can be guilty of a little ego/negativity slipping into their posts from time to time so don't overdo it.

Just go to the post that flouts the T&C's of ATS, on the left side under the avatar of the member that made the post, hover over the word "member", and a drop-down list will appear, click on the "ALERT!" word at the bottom, and write of brief explanation of why the post violates ATS's T&C's.

Edit: I should add off-topic posts as well, I just got my wrist slapped for one on another thread.

edit on 21-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

"I mean, if they really really wanted to spread terror throughout the populace, why bring it a resolution of sorts after very little time?"

This has been an operation process building over a 60 year period of time in which several previous false flags have already occurred (9/11) , Oklahoma bombing, etc.

Right. And this is based on widely regarded evidence how?

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
Why not allow the terrorists to continue their little reign of terror some more?
Who says they are not going to continue further attacks using other terrorists, numb the public, and perfect their martial law techniques?

To what end would they want to do this? What is the end game? Who are they exactly?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
While the attention of the american people and the whole world is focused on what was happening at Boston Marathon and West Texas few days later, House of Representative passes in total silence the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, known otherwise as CISPA.This notorious bill undermines the privacy of millions of internet users. Welcome to the new Age of Control and shrinking of civil liberties under the guise of security. New World Order just sucks!!!

I just hate how sheep we've become as masses. So sheep at the point that we cheer and applaud when our liberties are being squeezed and taken away. So basically we give our consent to be raped morally, mentally and spiritually. I was just right in my line of thinking. Boston bombing was just the prelude of what is about to come.

Lawmakers Cite Boston Bombing, WikiLeaks "Hacking" as Reasons to Pass CISPA

In the aftermath of tragic events or amid heightened global tensions, it’s hardly unusual for lawmakers to make emotive appeals in pursuit of new national security powers. Public opinion in the aftermath of a distressing terror attack in particular can sway citizens in favor of handing the authorities more intrusive surveillance powers, as occurred in most Western democracies in the aftermath of 9/11 (the Patriot Act being just one example). In the case of CISPA, however, it is tenuous in the extreme to draw sweeping links between cyberattacks and pressure-cooker bombs tearing through a Boston street, or cyberattacks and WikiLeaks, or cyberattacks and whatever else is agitating U.S. lawmakers on a given day

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Please, apply those same criteria to Cottonwoodsandys first post on this page.

I didn't notice any of those tactics in her post on this page, but they may have occurred in another post, I'm somewhat skeptical given her calm and basically egoless responses to you over the last couple of pages, if you are going to make accusations like that you should be more specific as I was picking apart your post, I'm not trying to attack you so please don't take it personally, I just don't like to see someone emotionally or verbally abused (or of course physically which wouldn't happen on here), and I believe you are just as bad as the abuser if you do nothing when seeing such abuse.

My id is CottonwoodStormy, thank you, and exactly planet x, I am not here to personally attack anyone, I stated my beliefs, and the poster obviously thinks to the contrary. If the poster did some research instead of asking me why they might already have the answers to their own questions. I am not here to fight with someone or prove anything. Here is a youtube vid, you can make of it what you want, but it appears Tamerlan was alive when arrested. www.youtube.com... We are being dupped and I for one will question the official versions of this Boston story. Better get a copy of this quick, another poster posted this and it was deleted immediately.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You are accusing me of emotional and verbal abuse toward the poster? And you accuse me of exaggeration? Come on...

I'm going to leave this conversation right here, it's way off topic.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

questions buzzing over Boston Bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev have a single answer: It emerged in the 102 tense hours between the twin Boston Marathon bombings Monday, April 15 -- which left three dead, 180 injured and a police officer killed at MIT - and Dzohkhar's capture Friday, April 19 in Watertown.
The conclusion reached by DEBKAfile's counterterrorism and intelligence sources is that the brothers were double agents, hired by US and Saudi intelligence to penetrate the Wahhabi jihadist networks which, helped by Saudi financial institutions, had spread across the restive Russian Caucasian.
Instead, the two former Chechens betrayed their mission and went secretly over to the radical Islamist networks.
By this tortuous path, the brothers earned the dubious distinction of being the first terrorist operatives to import al Qaeda terror to the United States through a winding route outside the Middle East -- the Caucasus.
This broad region encompasses the autonomous or semi-autonomous Muslim republics of Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Chechnya, North Ossetia and Karachyevo-Cherkesiya, most of which the West has never heard of.
Moscow however keeps these republics on a tight military and intelligence leash, constantly putting down violent resistance by the Wahhabist cells, which draw support from certain Saudi sources and funds from the Riyadh government for building Wahhabist mosques and schools to disseminate the state religion of Saudi Arabia.
The Saudis feared that their convoluted involvement in the Caucasus would come embarrassingly to light when a Saudi student was questioned about his involvement in the bombng attacks while in a Boston hospital with badly burned hands.
They were concerned to enough to send Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saudi al-Faisal to Washington Wednesday, April 17, in the middle of the Boston Marathon bombing crisis, for a private conversation with President Barack Obama and his national security adviser Tom Donilon on how to handle the Saudi angle of the bombing attack.
That day too, official Saudi domestic media launched an extraordinary three-day campaign. National and religious figures stood up and maintained that authentic Saudi Wahhabism does not espouse any form of terrorism or suicide jihadism and the national Saudi religion had nothing to do with the violence in Boston. "No matter what the nationality and religious of the perpetrators, they are terrorists and deviants who represent no one but themselves."
Prince Saud was on a mission to clear the 30,000 Saudi students in America of suspicion of engaging in terrorism for their country or religion, a taint which still lingers twelve years after 9/11. He was concerned that exposure of the Tsarnaev brothers' connections with Wahhabist groups in the Caucasus would revive the stigma.
The Tsarnaevs' recruitment by US intelligence as penetration agents against terrorist networks in southern Russia explains some otherwise baffling features of the event:

www.debka.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Right. I take it you looked at the stills the you tube user posted? The one of the naked guy who was arrested, and the other of the dead body of Tamerlan Tsanaev? Can you explain to me how the alleged alive Tamerlan in the video has no chest hair, yet the body of Tamerlan lying in the morgue shows he has chest hair?

Please could you reply to the other questions I raised, if you'd be so kind?

( Disclaimer- no egotistical behaviour, emotional abuse nor verbal abuse was intentionally used in the making of this post.)
edit on 21-4-2013 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.

Post to the topic...and not each other!
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Failure to post on topic and civilly will result in further post removals, and can include temporary Posting Bans.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I just hate how sheep we've become as masses. So sheep at the point that we cheer and applaud when our liberties are being squeezed and taken away. So basically we give our consent to be raped morally, mentally and spiritually. I was just right in my line of thinking. Boston bombing was just the prelude of what is about to come.

Do you have a solution? And calling ourselves sheep is playing into there hands as well. Call it what it is, slavery. People don't know they lost their liberties because they/we are still free to be happy little slaves. Go to work, go get smashed, go to work, etc etc. people don't know true wealth and freedom because they never had it. Everyone hates the welfare state then dreads the idea of having to support themselves. So best not to rock the boat and pray the other side doesn't go for that next power grab. It's sad reall, we have been conditioned to accept "this" for freedom and frightened from fearmongering that all the nasties will come out and prey on we hopeless saps.

The only ones preying on us is our dear government and it is the only thing we need to fear. If the top 1% didn't have 99% of the worlds wealth people wouldn't be desperate and kill each other for food and material. The mere fact that this simple concept escapes proves we are doomed.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Absolute nonsense. Tell that to the folks who got their legs blown off.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrsoulgan

I am wondering how happy might be now the intellectual authors of the Boston bombing to see how divided is the public opinion trying to blame one political party or other of the tragedy.

There can be a Plot here, but to divide the nation in a moment everybody must remain together, Please think on that, it depends what kind of conspiracy we are talking about here? and also who is in behind it? .

If the idea is to talk in an irresponsible way about a possible autoattack, of course No, there is no way to support such a crazy claim that by the way makes a lot damage to the credibility of the US government.

It does not matter who is in the power, G.W Bush or Barack Obama, there will be always people that for political reasons will talk about plots inside the government, but while many are waisting energy into dig in such obscure theories, something very real, a trully conspiracy against America can be taken place in front of our eyes in an almost undetectable way.

Put aside any libertarian obsession and lets check objetively the facts:

It is very likely that there is indeed a terrorist conspiracy, taking place around the so many massacres we have seen in the last 6 years in the USA schools, colleges and Universities, but created by criminal groups that want to erode the stability of the government institutions in America, since they need to promote internal chaos and confussion in order to make easier their job.

I have supported this claim long time before we arrived to this horrible bombing in the streets of Boston, because it is the only consistent logical explanation that makes sense to all these events that otherwise might explained as a strange new genre of epidemy of madness occurring in America.

The sequence of unjustified massacres, explained by the authorities as part of a strange syndrome of social massacre Schizofrenia, happenly periodically, every one to three months in average between each incident, primarily in Colleges and Universities or in public spaces by College or University students, many of them with no record of previous mental illness at all, around the country, could be perfectly a plot of the international fundamentalist islamic groups that have infiltered our College or Universities with terrorist cells.

Brain washing techniques used cells that we know by sure exist in those groups and that have been used before in middle east, in countries like Lebanon or in Israel, specially among shiit fanatic groups may explain what is going on here.

I have talked a lot about this Hypothesis longly in a thread I created around the massacre of 2007 happened in the Virginia Tech campus. I hope my thread, at the light of these terrible new facts happened in MIT Campus, can help to open the eyes of the Public opinion.

Here is the thread if you want to visit it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/21/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The only problem I have with the man hunt that took place and I MAY BE TOTALLY WRONG, But why not use a Helicopter with FLIR from the beginning? That would be the most sensible thing to do in their position. Why do the house to house raids? If every one is in their house, why not do sweeps of the area with infrared? If you get a large heat signature then send ground officers to check it out. It would take a fraction of the almost 24 hours it took them to do house to house sweeps. And that is the exact situation that Helicopter mounted FLIR was designed for yet it wasn't used? These people had every law enforcement tech. at their disposal, yet only used it once he was found? So again why not use helicopter mounted thermal imaging, which is usually used in search operation in the biggest and most serious search operation of recent history? Sorry if this question was brought up already. I dont have time to read through the tread.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
While the attention of the american people and the whole world is focused on what was happening at Boston Marathon and West Texas few days later, House of Representative passes in total silence the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, known otherwise as CISPA.This notorious bill undermines the privacy of millions of internet users. Welcome to the new Age of Control and shrinking of civil liberties under the guise of security. New World Order just sucks!!!

I just hate how sheep we've become as masses.

This is nothing new. Democracy is basically groupthink. People have been worshiping groupthink and collectivism as the greatest thing in the world for a long time. Society (as we know it) is based upon the hive mentality. It has it's advantages but it is obviously not too much fun when you don't conform.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You know Im done debating if this was a false flag or not. BOTTOM LINE is I can bet he's gonna fry if found guilty. The trending hashtags #freejahar ,etc are just ways of tracking "radical" people. He's guilty automatically in the public eyes right now evident by Twitter. My question is : Cant this incident be used as an accelerant of debated laws like NDAA, drones, gun control? You do agree that this is a precedent , Right?

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join