It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

I don't know what happened to them, and that's the point of a martial law!

But no matter if they are "lawful" or not, common people in Boston are currently being attacked and terrorized by armored pigs pointing their guns at them. This is all-out Nazi Germany-style State violence!

Thanks for making me laugh with that..

Please tell me how, when or where people in Boston are currently being attacked and terrorized by armored pigs point their guns at them.

I would expect no response because it's not happening.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

So then, what exactly did happen to those who broke the law by ignoring 'martial law', as you put it? I mean, you must have evidence right? Please, enlighten me, it's an elephant after all.

But no matter if they are "lawful" or not, common people in Boston are currently being attacked and terrorized by armored pigs pointing their guns at them. This is all-out Nazi Germany-style State violence!

If you live in the US, you aren't at your place. You must migrate to North Korea, where you will be all happy with bottomless State tyranny.
edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

Well there was a Bostonian earlier in the thread (2 pages back called Kali), that I have directed you to twice, who claims the 'shelter-in-place' was entirely at request and entirely not enforced.

Here it is, just in case you missed it:

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by muzzleflash

Is there a lot wrong with the US Security State? Yes!
Was this an example of it? No!

I am in Boston, so take it 1st hand that Martial Law was not declared. The request to 'shelter-in-place' was not enforced. Officials did the right thing yesterday. I think in a situation such as this the kind of response we've seen since Monday, was justified.

This type of situation is exactly when we should expect this type of response, not everyday against the possibilities. Everyday vigilance didn't stop this from happening. Heightened vigilance after the fact did catch the perpetrators.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

So....
edit on 20-4-2013 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Please tell me how, when or where people in Boston are currently being attacked and terrorized by armored pigs point their guns at them.

Here you go, smarty.. let's start with Midnight Tide's post:

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Your damn right this was a test, lets see how far we can take things.

Lets shut down the town and surrounding area, lets enter homes with a warrant. Lets treat everyone as a criminal.

Isn't that a heartwarming picture.

You can be sure as the economy gets worse and worse this will be happening a lot more often. As to recall, that riot in New York a while back about the shooting of a youth, the police did the exact thing.

And...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

shtfplan.com...

Many more images HERE

...oh but sorry, probably those images come from some reality outside of your Matrix. That, or Alex Jones just made up all those images to "make money". Then there's nothing I can do to show you the facts.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah

Originally posted by redticThis was a manhunt for a dangerous terrorist.

Who told you that?

OK, sure, this was a manhunt for a suspected dangerous terrorist. The *real* terrorist could still be out there. Do you really believe that?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Here you go, straring with Midnight Tide's post:

Your damn right this was a test, lets see how far we can take things.

Lets shut down the town and surrounding area, lets enter homes with a warrant. Lets treat everyone as a criminal.

Isn't that a heartwarming picture.

You can be sure as the economy gets worse and worse this will be happening a lot more often. As to recall, that riot in New York a while back about the shooting of a youth, the police did the exact thing.

And...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

shtfplan.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

shtfplan.com...

Many more images HERE

...oh but sorry, probably those images come from some reality outside of your Matrix. That, or Alex Jones just made up all those images to "make money". Then there's nothing I can do to show you the facts.

Yup..still have not seen an example of someone being Terrorized by Pigs.

Ignore the facts..
Martial was not declared a voluntary Shelter In Place request was sent.

A reality outside of my Matrix..that was funny. I'm just waiting for you to put your Fawkes mask on and threaten me with some Do you Even Lift\anonymous threat next.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Must I go round in round in circles with you? I have already explained the red head girl photo, in a post directly addressing you here:

AmateurSkyWatcher is either a cop himself or some idiot laying in his basement, enjoying what's left of privacy before the paramilitaries come to his place with machine guns to rape him and send him to jail.

What an incredibly enlightened post. Now the truth is out for all to see, damn, there goes my dastardly plot to enslave everybody...

BTW, the picture of the red head girl being beckoned out of her house, you know the full circumstances of that particular scenario, don't you? Oh right, you are looking at the picture, without checking the background of the story. Take everything at face value, and investigate nothing.

Let me tell you what happened, as I was listening in to the scanner when this particular instance took place. The police received a call from this girls mother, saying her daughter had text her saying "I am being held by a man with a gun..."

The mother then rings back in saying she made a mistake, and in fact it was a campus police officer standing outside her house on the street, and her mother had got the facts wrong.

The police decided to double check just in case, and you could hear the radio chatter exactly as it played out. They made her (daughter) open the door, come outside whilst they had their weapons ready for any eventuality, and once she was outside, they did a thorough check of her property. They were NOT, I repeat were NOT, forcing her out of her house by gun point. If look at the officer holding the gun, you can clearly see him beckoning the girl to get close to him, whilst his gun is pointing at the open door, not the girl.

As for martial law, and the city being on lock down, I again point you to the post made by a Bostonian on the previous page where he/she clearly states the lockdown was not an enforced requirement, but a request by the authorities to help them in their objective. If the Bostonians wanted to walk out their front door, they were free to do so. In fact many did, as the radio was full all day of people walking about, making the police's job that much harder. Were they arrested? No they were not.

As for the others, can you please show me a video, or a picture that didn't occur directly after the 'shoot out' in Watertown, where officers are forcing their way into properties by gunpoint, or are directly threatening a law abiding citizen with their gun. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: double post

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So then, what exactly did happen to those who broke the law by ignoring 'martial law', as you put it? I mean, you must have evidence right? Please, enlighten me, it's an elephant after all.

If you live in the US, you aren't at your place. You must migrate to North Korea, where you will be all happy with bottomless State tyranny.

Well there was a Bostonian earlier in the thread (2 pages back called Kali), that I have directed you to twice, who claims the 'shelter-in-place' was entirely at request and entirely not enforced.

Here it is, just in case you missed it:

Originally posted by Kali74

Is there a lot wrong with the US Security State? Yes!
Was this an example of it? No!

I am in Boston, so take it 1st hand that Martial Law was not declared. The request to 'shelter-in-place' was not enforced. Officials did the right thing yesterday. I think in a situation such as this the kind of response we've seen since Monday, was justified.

This type of situation is exactly when we should expect this type of response, not everyday against the possibilities. Everyday vigilance didn't stop this from happening. Heightened vigilance after the fact did catch the perpetrators.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

So....
edit on 20-4-2013 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

But I and others have presented PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that it HAS been enforced, de facto, without being officially declared, by paramilitary troops patrolling the streets and arresting people at gun point, and raiding houses. Perhaps they now stopped enforcing it, but they did for some time. I'm still waiting to see how things are today in Boston.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm still waiting to see how things are today in Boston.

Oh there is no point in waiting, they are all in concentration camps, unable to communicate with the outside world, because in the raids on their houses, they all had contraband.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yup..still have not seen an example of someone being Terrorized by Pigs.

Ignore the facts..
Martial was not declared a voluntary Shelter In Place request was sent.

A reality outside of my Matrix..that was funny. I'm just waiting for you to put your Fawkes mask on and threaten me with some Do you Even Liftanonymous threat next.

Well THAT is because you see what you wanna see. When cops hold random people at gunpoint just because they're exiting their house, your version of the facts is that they are being "peaceful"... That's the effect of the brainwashing you're deep into. "Doublethink", that's what is called.

And as I said, if your issue is socially-induced schizophrenia, there's nothing much I can do to show you the facts.

Granted, no Martial Law was declared, but it is being enforced, or at least was for a time. Probably still is...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well THAT is because you see what you wanna see. When cops hold random people at gunpoint just because they're exiting their house, your version of the facts is that they are being "peaceful"... That's the effect of the brainwashing you're deep into. "Doublethink", that's what is called.

And as I said, if your issue is socially-induced schizophrenia, there's nothing much I can do to show you the facts.

Granted, no Martial Law was declared, but it is being enforced, or at least was for a time. Probably still is...

Except you clearly didn't investigate the story on the red headed lady and just made an assumption from the photo.

Probably still is? really?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Most, if not all, of the photos you just posted are similar to any number of police incidents from the last 50 years during all sorts of major crimes (bank robberies, riots, mass shootings).

You seem to have the misapprehension that police forces are not allowed to walk on public streets or knock on doors when attempting to capture dangerous criminals.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

To the OP who suggests that "allowing" the media to report on the bombing ad nauseum means that automatically there is a conspiracy to remove our rights (I will not deny that we may lose rights over this) is disingenuous.

What would you be claiming if the MSM barely reported on it at all? What would you say to the govt clamping down on the media and restricting the reporting on the bombing?

Seems like a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario in which our govt is perceived as guilty no matter the direction taken.

Personally, unless presented with seriously damning facts, I will not be jumping to the conclusion the govt was behind this....it is just not logical.

I will not, however, deny that they will likely try to take advantage of the situation.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Im starting to think some people are in denial. They have no substantial argument to the many questions we have. Nobody hasn't explained the guy with the fake legs blown off injury. Nobody has explained why they said these 2 people robbed a 7/11 and shot a traffic cop then the story changed to it was 2 African American gangmembers but the Chechens were there too. What about the guy that was running with the ripped up shorts? What about the names we were given at first and they tied the picture to the names then switched them? Do you have concrete proof they were throwing grenades and IEDs out the window? No you were told that. The people who says there was no govt involvement has no arguments.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123
Im starting to think some people are in denial. They have no substantial argument to the many questions we have. Nobody hasn't explained the guy with the fake legs blown off injury. Nobody has explained why they said these 2 people robbed a 7/11 and shot a traffic cop then the story changed to it was 2 African American gangmembers but the Chechens were there too. What about the guy that was running with the ripped up shorts? What about the names we were given at first and they tied the picture to the names then switched them? Do you have concrete proof they were throwing grenades and IEDs out the window? No you were told that. The people who says there was no govt involvement has no arguments.

I know right..just as frustrating as the people that think they know for a fact that the guy in the crowd didn't have his legs blown off..Or the photo of the alleged guy smiling? or how their was Martial Law declared even though their wasn't. Or how the Police terrorized Boston. Or how the suspect is only a poor 19 year old victim. Or how the suspect was going to be killed in the shoot out because it's a govt act.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I know right..just as frustrating as the people that think they know for a fact that the guy in the crowd didn't have his legs blown off..Or the photo of the alleged guy smiling? or how their was Martial Law declared even though their wasn't. Or how the Police terrorized Boston. Or how the suspect is only a poor 19 year old victim. Or how the suspect was going to be killed in the shoot out because it's a govt act.

You're the main one. That guy in the wheelchair is sitting up with 2 legs blown off. The helpers have no blood on them . No blood on the wheelchair. He's grasping his leg. No tourniquet. There are arteries in the leg you know. Somebody posted a very nice sequence of frames that shows that guy with a hood on and glasses clearly putting on prosthetics. No blood!!! I may be only 19 but Im not stupid. Why is it that the guy with the missing legs is thought to be an ex marine that lost both legs. Looks just like him. But im supposed to ignore that comparison but look at the suspect's comparison with pics of them on the scene and pics of them in life. Im impartial. And like I said Im not dumb

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You're the main one. That guy in the wheelchair is sitting up with 2 legs blown off. The helpers have no blood on them . No blood on the wheelchair. He's grasping his leg. No tourniquet. There are arteries in the leg you know. Somebody posted a very nice sequence of frames that shows that guy with a hood on and glasses clearly putting on prosthetics. No blood!!! I may be only 19 but Im not stupid. Why is it that the guy with the missing legs is thought to be an ex marine that lost both legs. Looks just like him. But im supposed to ignore that comparison but look at the suspect's comparison with pics of them on the scene and pics of them in life. Im impartial. And like I said Im not dumb

I know you're 19, and so you've led a pretty full life. Tell me: do you have a lot of experience with getting your legs blown off at point-blank range? Where was the blood when it happened?

Also, I'm sure you realize there is blood all over Jeff Bauman in that photograph.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Did all the house 'searches' look like that, or was that a case where they might have been at associates of the suspects?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join