It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

You are looking for a male suspect, why do you need all their information?

edit on 20-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

You do realise they were looking for any of the suspects known associates too right, whether they are male or female? I guess you realise this scumbag had a life of sorts, and he had a social life?

Why do you think they wanted their information? If they were using this event as an excuse to gather peoples information, wouldn't it just be easier to access the census information from 2012, or access a utility companies database of customers? Geez...

As for the apologist guy, I have been rejected in my life many times, have I blown up innocents as a response? No I haven't. There is NO justification for doing what these people did, even if that was the motive (I doubt that btw).
edit on 20-4-2013 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

So lets search every house at gunpoint....you are reaching on that one.

Watching those videos is sickening....and I wonder, when taking a look in every home, did they look for guns, ammo, high capacity magazines, the wrong kind of reading material, food preps, etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I changed my opinion, the suspects they did it! But they were set up! I believe they killed other bother because hes more older and intelligent and he'll be more easier to resist authority. I may be wrong but this whole thing does not sound right to me at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

ZERO justification.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
I changed my opinion, the suspects they did it! But they were set up! I believe they killed other bother because hes more older and intelligent and he'll be more easier to resist authority. I may be wrong but this whole thing does not sound right to me at all.

What if he's not actually dead!!

If what the OP is saying is true, then they could have been using rubber bullets and fake blood!!

As for the guy in the wheelchair, I was going to say something about him before.... I was going to say that maybe he had no legs to begin with... but i'm not sure...
edit on 20-4-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So lets search every house at gunpoint....you are reaching on that one.

Watching those videos is sickening....and I wonder, when taking a look in every home, did they look for guns, ammo, high capacity magazines, the wrong kind of reading material, food preps, etc.

Of course they did, the guy with an assault rifle and explosives was only a mild distraction, expect major raids going down in Boston in 3-2-1...

"Oh there might be a highly dangerous individual hiding somewhere in that property armed with goodness knows what, but hey, lets go in clutching some pink candy floss in one hand, a carebear in the other, and our charming smile as our weapon, because you know what, that's the right thing to do."

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Show me the video of everyday citizens being forced out of their house at gunpoint, or the 'FEDS' threatening people with their guns. Please.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Perhaps you should watch the videos before commenting.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No, no they didn't. Why can't things just be what they appear to be? This was a manhunt for a dangerous terrorist who had the strong possibility of doing what he did again. Do you seriously believe the police/gov't should sit back and wait him out? Maybe surveil him a bit to see what he might do next? No, unfortunately, these were appropriate actions which, in the end, had the best possible outcome since no other innocents got killed and he was captured alive.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Perhaps you should watch the videos before commenting.

I watched those videos, and at no point did I see any police officer forcing their way into a property at gun point, neither did I see a police officer threaten any of those citizens with their guns.

I saw police officers entering properties at the home owners discretion, and they had guns, given the current situation.

Like I said, show me the videos where they force their way in at gun point, or they threaten a law abiding citizen with their guns.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yup, here come the drones boys and girls.

Whether this was perpetrated by the suspects or not, this will stand as a motivation to continue with the police drones project. Watch out!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by redticThis was a manhunt for a dangerous terrorist.

Who told you that?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Enough is enough.

OK people, the back and forth personal commentary stops now. Any further commentary about members by members will be removed, and possibly post bans will follow.

Topic. Not each other.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Like I said, show me the videos where they force their way in at gun point, or they threaten a law abiding citizen with their guns.

Law abiding citizen arrested at gun point and strip searched in the streets.

This is what marshal law does.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

Thankyou. I said your post was idiotic. I am not going to waste my time even bothering to write a rebuttal to that post.

You claim you are an EMT, so you are therefore not a physician of any kind.

Does the human body act the same in every situation and trauma? No it does not.

Others have refuted your claims, who have been in a position to do so (including a police officer who has seen people ripped in half, surprised at how little blood there was), yet you rejected their testimony out of hand, as it didn't fit your viewpoint.

Just out of curiosity, of all the years you have been an EMT in Oregon (right?), how many victims of bomb explosions have you treated?

What about the hundreds of soldiers blown to pieces by IED's in Afghan or Iraq, who have lain in situ with minimum treatment, until they have been air evacuated to a field hospital, yet still survive until this day? Surely your 2 mins until complete bleed out, does not quite add up here, no?

Does your training give you the authority to analyse photos? No it does not. You didn't even give a timeline or a time reference in any of your posts.

In the first post, the entire list of photos look to be taken within a 10 to 15 second window, yet you want us to believe that there was guy directing these 'actors' and a guy pouring fake blood around the area AND putting together a pretty convincing scene where it looks a poor guy has had his legs blown off. That's pretty impressive for a 10 to 15 second window, where makeup like that in the movie business would take hours upon hours.

In your second post, you claim a black woman looks fine in the first photo, just a little blood on her blouse, yet later on she is covered in blood. In your best medical terminology, can you explain to me what bleeding is, and why it was impossible for the woman to have only a little blood in the first photo, yet covered in blood in the last photo?

You also claim that the black woman was the first to be treated, whilst the double amputee was left on the floor, yet in the photo where the black woman is on a spinal board, the double amputee is nowhere to be seen in shot, yet the area of blood where he was sat, is clearly in shot. Can you explain that?

Are you basing the above on the fact that in the shot where the double amputee is receiving treatment, the black lady is not in shot? Do you think there were only a couple of first responders on the scene, so if it were real, they would have to attend the double amputee first? Well what if there were multiple first responders on the scene, and both the black lady and the double amputee were being treated at the same time? Well wouldn't that just put a spanner in the works?

Get outta here.
edit on 20-4-2013 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah

Law abiding citizen arrested at gun point and strip searched in the streets.

This is what marshal law does.

As I wrote earlier:

The driver of the car (was he even driving, I thought he was on foot?), fitted the description of one of the suspects. If you were a police officer, and you heard what I heard on the scanner, about colleagues being shot and explosives being thrown at them, would you just take the car drivers word for it, or would you be super thorough? If they had blown the guys head off, then realised he was innocent, then you would have a point, but I honestly don't know what you would expect given the current situation they were in? What would you have done?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
1. Their was no Martial Law..
2. Their was no enforced lockdown
3. Their has been no release of information nor reports of anyone being arrested for choosing to ignore the request to stay inside
4. Their were official Shelter In Place requests sent out including SAME alerts for Shelter In Place
5. Posse Comitatus was not broken. The Federal Military was not used to enforce State or Local laws.
6. To this point it appears their were no doors kicked in, windows broken, people arrested because they refused to open their doors.

You had two suspects that had engaged the Police with deadly force. The location of the one surviving suspect was unknown so the Police sent out a SiP\stay inside request allowing them to remove as many variables as possible from the search.

The one person I know living in Boston that I spoke to had nothing but high praise to say for how the cops communicated to him what they wanted to do in the search, why they were doing it and leaving him a number to contact if their was any damage done to his house.

Those of you convinced that the way the Police responded and the actions of the Govt were 100% unacceptable are so sure of what they think they can surmise from the events that no amount of fact, reason or logic will change you mind. Fair enough, you are just entitled to your opinion as everyone else is to theirs. I just don't have to agree with it or understand it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Are there yet any reports of what happened to the people who didnt adhere to house arrest, who dared venture out and try to get things in their life accomplished??

Nothing happened to them. Oh wait...We have to sensationalise everything on this forum right?

*EDIT* They were taken away, 'water boarded', and told never, ever, to mess with the Gov'munt again, or else.

Just WHO is sensationalizing??? You're that dumb, as to not being able to see an elephant right before your eyes because you just assume it can't be outside a zoo?

You obviously never went to jail. Of course... this HAS to be because you never did anything "wrong".

edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

So then, what exactly did happen to those who broke the law by ignoring 'martial law', as you put it? I mean, you must have evidence right? Please, enlighten me, it's an elephant after all.

I don't know what happened to them, and that's the point of a martial law!

But no matter if they are "lawful" or not, common people in Boston are currently being attacked and terrorized by armored pigs pointing their guns at them. This is all-out Nazi Germany-style State violence!

If you live in the US, you aren't at your place. You must migrate to North Korea, where you will be all happy with bottomless State tyranny.
edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join