It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius
You cannot stop this train, only option is to conform or die.
I am not really in love with this world. It's been rough on me, and though I endure pretty well, I draw the line at having my daily activities dictated to me. I will not conform, except to Natural Law. Fictions of law have no power against me, and if men who believe in such delusions want to take my life away for my insistence on being free, let them. They can have this madhouse, and good riddance to them.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Here is one law that is being thrown could potentially be thrown out the window. This case could be the place where they are breaking ground for it's elimination.

Disturbing as this is, I believe their is no reason, ever, that a person doesn't get read their rights

Miranda Rights Won't Be Read For Boston Bombing Suspect: Justice Official

www.huffingtonpost.com... f=false#sb=2056409

A Justice Department official says the Boston Marathon bombing suspect will not be read his Miranda rights because the government is invoking a public safety exception.

Come on, I saw the picture of him cuffed and laying face down. They could have read him Miranda while they were waiting for the ambulance.

Who decided this?

I can foresee this public safety exception being invoked unilaterally in cases of mass civil unrest.

Somebody took this as an opportunity to set a precedent allowing the trashing Miranda rights.

Sorry if this has been previously mentioned.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

I don't think there is any particular correct precedent for dealing with terrorists. Which historical treatment of terrorists are you alluding to exactly? What makes you think the terrorists are doing what they are doing for political gain? Do you honestly think by ignoring the 'naughty child', they will stop committing acts of terrorism?

Yes they will.

This kind of terrorism feeds from response, especially from authorities and mainstream media. That is their "demand", as they have no demands, basically. If the mainstream media would stop caring, the terrorist would see their actions as nothing else than the useless, gratuitous murder that is. Neither the CIA or Al Qaida is interested in committing useless crimes.

They do it for POWER. The unaccounted and extrajudicial power that both the spectacle and the police apparatus is giving them.

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
I think what you define as a police state, and what I define as a police are completely different. Perhaps it would be wise for you to compare modern day China with Boston, or perhaps a more stark contrast between Boston and a city from the previous East Germany. When you've made that comparison, and you still feel like Boston is a Police State, please come back and explain.

Modern China? USA has a lot more PRISONS and detention camps, no matter the proportions, than China. Today's US is a prison State, holding up more than 25% of world's population of inmates. Because you now a corporate prison system that is profitable for the ultra-rich parasites. And China doesn't send a paramilitary force to take over the street with armored vehicles every time there's ALLEGATIONS by police that some 19-year old guy did a bombing. Where fits your Tian Nam Men square event in all this? Perhaps that young Chechen guy would be the one being crushed under that tank. Or maybe it was Rachel Corrie!

Furthermore, with guns already controlled, drones already flying in the air, NSA wiretapping everything, DHS watching over people's actions, tons of people going to prison or beaten in the street for whatever reason the cops will decide, I don't see where Boston is so distant than East Germany! Just more advanced, refined with politicians still pretending to be democratic.

Really, China has a despotic rule, but it's totally retarded to see the US government as any way better or more "democratic" than the Chinese government. The old Cold War propaganda doesn't work anymore... get that in your head, sheep.
edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Your damn right this was a test, lets see how far we can take things.

Lets shut down the town and surrounding area, lets enter homes with a warrant. Lets treat everyone as a criminal.

Isn't that a heartwarming picture.

You can be sure as the economy gets worse and worse this will be happening a lot more often. As to recall, that riot in New York a while back about the shooting of a youth, the police did the exact thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

What? They didn't allow the police "to walk all over" their rights, they chose to not exercise their rights, for the greater good, and to allow the police to perform their duties in a thorough manner, for their (the citizens) benefit. Just because people have rights, doesn't mean they have to exercise them, just because...

Huh....wonder what would have happened if one of those citizens decided not to let the police in.

You compare this situation with China and North Korea, well perhaps the reason that OP made this thread is because he sees America turning into the same.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The pure simple fact that the Mainstream Media is pushing this so hard, with all caps and bold letters, is giving the terrorists exactly what they want. Maybe the MSM is in cahoots with them ?

Mainstream media isn't pushing this hard. Everyone is. Just look at ATS, twitter, every indie news media out there etc. Everyone is doing it. Cause it's a big story.

How can mainstream media not be pushing it hard if everyone is?
Are they not part of everyone?

I get your point but please speak logically when trying to convey it.

His point was very logical. You simply choose to insult those who do not agree with you.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I agree with the OP's sentiments. How saddening to think that because a person is deemed a "suspected terrorist" by the government, they no longer have their Miranda rights.

Those were my thoughts when CNN and Fox proudly announced this.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Jess117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
All companies that sell pressure cookers need to have a back ground check and be licensed to sell pressure cookers by the government.

All pressure cookers need to have matching serial numbers on the lid and pot and be registered to the government.

Capacity should be no larger than 7 quarts of string beans. All garage sales, rummage sales, flea markets, moving sales, and estate sales need to have background checks performed on the prospective buyers before they are sold.

Ban all aftermarket pressure cooker rubber seals.

Have a buyback program for pressure cookers.

Once the pressure cooker is no longer usable it must be turned into the authorities.

No more than 1 pressure cooker per family (no matter the size of the family).

Pressure cookers cannot be handed down to family members.

Fines and jail time for having more than one pressure cooker, extra seals, or large capacity pressure cookers in a house.

Pressure cookers can only be used at a certain time of the year, like in the spring time when there is nothing available to pressure cook vs. the fall harvest time.

Nobody under the age of 21 should have a pressure cooker in their possession.

Have mandatory government training on the proper use and care of pressure cookers.

Mandate a government agency for the control, use and tracking of pressure cookers.

GPS tracking device will be imbedded into all pressure cookers.

Public schools will provide 4 years of pressure cooker classes along with the math classes.

You must be 21 or older and undergo a back ground check before buying a pressure cooker.

Have an extra tax on the purchase of pressure cookers that will go towards the victims of pressure cooker violence.

No permits will be issued for concealed pressure cookers.

When transporting pressure cookers the lid and pot have to be separated.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Funny how some want to use NDAA to detain the Boston Bomber.

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews 11h

Sen. Graham wants to use #NDAA to detain the Boston bomber, but we want justice. That means a trial. Learn more: www.stopndaa.org...

and funny how they are using this to promote CISPA....."You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah
What's your logic say now?

Are you joking?!

My logic tells me that everything you just posted are the opinions of someone who is LOOKING for support for their already irrational explanation.

There IS NO EVIDENCE in what you just posted, none at all.

Do we really need to go back to explain the definition of evidence for you? Is that really necessary? It shouldn't be, because all individuals with basic intellect, which I'm assuming you have, can tell the difference between OPINION and FACT.

Once again, please show me some facts, not the OPINIONS of others.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by M4truth
www.infowars.com...

Governent SHOULD always be the first suspect in case of a terror attack. Here on ATS we should know better, remember 9/11? Anyone with an analictic mind disregards the official story.

You're wrong, anyone with an analytical mind looks for evidence and an explanation. Again, you don't just make up a story because you distrust your government, you have to have some basis for a belief or an opinion, and in a sensible world you would need actual evidence of it to believe it.

I don't immediately refuse any explanation, but I use actual facts and evidence to form my opinions. I don't instantly believe any BS that comes my way because I don't trust the official explanation.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

facts? but your post is an opinion?

the resulting lock down is still a case of "never let a good crisis go to waste"
whats more goulish then that?
edit on 20-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I am sad by the lives lost and the people hurt in this tragedy as any human with a sense of compassion would be.

Having said that? I firmly believe that the "why's and hows" of it all (which boggle my mind in their complexities) WILL result in the general population having to "pay" and the degradation of more "rights":

"We are likely to see this as the future face of terrorist threats to the United States," he said, adding that the case of a small number of radicalized participants who have lived in the U.S. and execute a plot is "the counterterrorist community's worst nightmare, homegrown, self-radicalizing terrorism that learns its skill set off the Internet."

online.wsj.com...

Also, how "social media" created a problem with "misinformation":

www.theatlantic.com... ue

What I gather from what is being published this am is that "they" will use this to selectively pick and choose as always and being an all out barrage against what we should be allowed, can do, can read, access, etc.online.

Add in that they passed CISPA during this mess? Not hard to figure out the end results...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
There IS NO EVIDENCE in what you just posted, none at all.

Please explain your thought process in refuting my observations. Use medical terminology to express yourself clearly, provide links to the images which you are analyzing.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

AmateurSkyWatcher is either a cop himself or some idiot laying in his basement, enjoying what's left of privacy before the paramilitaries come to his place with machine guns to rape him and send him to jail.

What an incredibly enlightened post. Now the truth is out for all to see, damn, there goes my dastardly plot to enslave everybody...

BTW, the picture of the red head girl being beckoned out of her house, you know the full circumstances of that particular scenario, don't you? Oh right, you are looking at the picture, without checking the background of the story. Take everything at face value, and investigate nothing.

Let me tell you what happened, as I was listening in to the scanner when this particular instance took place. The police received a call from this girls mother, saying her daughter had text her saying "I am being held by a man with a gun..."

The mother then rings back in saying she made a mistake, and in fact it was a campus police officer standing outside her house on the street, and her mother had got the facts wrong.

The police decided to double check just in case, and you could hear the radio chatter exactly as it played out. They made her (daughter) open the door, come outside whilst they had their weapons ready for any eventuality, and once she was outside, they did a thorough check of her property. They were NOT, I repeat were NOT, forcing her out of her house by gun point. If look at the officer holding the gun, you can clearly see him beckoning the girl to get close to him, whilst his gun is pointing at the open door, not the girl.

As for martial law, and the city being on lock down, I again point you to the post made by a Bostonian on the previous page where he/she clearly states the lockdown was not an enforced requirement, but a request by the authorities to help them in their objective. If the Bostonians wanted to walk out their front door, they were free to do so. In fact many did, as the radio was full all day of people walking about, making the police's job that much harder. Were they arrested? No they were not.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah
Hello ATS community.

I was just banned from the David Icke forums by a moderator named Sean who runs the site for sharing medical observations of the Boston incident which I know to be a false flag operation. Not only were my posts deleted, but the posts of several others who quoted me and agreed with my views were also deleted within minutes of being posted. I come here now with the hope of sharing my insights without censorship from corrupted parties. This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mykah because: formatting
you need to seriously post a thread of this. it's critical information we all should know, thanks!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You wanna know what I spent hours doing last night until the wee hours of the morning?
Posting the following ad on craigslist in the "general" section of every major city in this country.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have up for sale, some of my cherished personal freedom and liberty.

I am the original owner.

Originally given to me as a gift by my creator, I no longer need them or want them anymore.

My fear is making me get rid of them as they are just sitting around gathering dust and quite frankly, putting me in danger, as I am told by my government that there are a lot of people on the other side of the world who hate me because of them. I don't want any trouble, it's just not worth it so, they have to go. I just want to make sure they go to a good home....Someone who will really appreciate them the way I once did.

All offers will be entertained.

Willing to consider an even trade for a promise of safety and security.

Must be gone by this weekend.

Please, serious offers only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were promptly removed but, somehow, made me feel better, if only a little.
I can clearly see what is happening right before my eyes.
It isn't a joke, nor a "conspiracy theory".
It is a sad, sad, reality.

If you are human, you have within your brain, a "fight or flight" mechanism which once triggered, whether in "fight" or in "flight", is very difficult to un-trigger.It totally cuts off access to the rational, logical portion of our brains and is interested in ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY!!!!!

SURVIVAL!!!!

Thanks to our Federal Government and the corporate owned media,
Many in this country are probably stuck in "flight mode" and once in "flight" mode, the only thing you want is to alleviate the soul crushing fear which consumes you and no price is too high......AND THEY KNOW THIS!!!!!

This is precisely why we are BOMBARDED day in and day out with FEAR, FEAR, and MORE FEAR!!!!!!!
Turn on the news, IT IS ALL THEY PLAY!!!
They are ramping up the fear, and they are doing it for a reason.

It is an age old tactic, RULE BY FEAR!!!
When people are afraid, they are easier to control and bring to your bidding.
Now you know why, if you didn't already.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join