It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 33
121
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is my first post...I have been on ATS for years.
This is what i learned as of Tuesday morning 4/16. My co-worker and I follow all "news events" and try to figure out what is really happening.
After work Monday he went home and found this....I dont know where he got it but he did screen caption it and i will have him forward it to me but it went like this:
I work for a national security agency. The Boston bombing is a setup. Late Thrusday and into Friday they will finger two young men, one possibly in his teens. It will be learned that the bombers used gun powder for the bombs. Next they will try to tie them with the NRA. Then it was stated that this is all about gun control.

I will see if my friend can send me the page he copied and it will post it.




posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


I agree with you Miuzzle it seems like it is leading to something, BTW cool avatar, my dad was in the navy



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc
 

I'm up to 20 posts now, expect a thread sometime tomorrow.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well of course it is.. Every time in history something like this happen.,Citizen rights were taken away



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Are there yet any reports of what happened to the people who didnt adhere to house arrest, who dared venture out and try to get things in their life accomplished??



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Interesting. I agree on this one. It has been blown (pun intended) out of proportion. Basically Boston was shut-down for 2 man with guns oh and potentially more bombs.....
I retract this whole statement so far. I can see the point about the police acting like the military, with the weapons and APC's but who better do deal with the situation. The suspects may have planted more bombs or even strapped themselves with explosives, there are too many unknown quantities involved in this equation for law enforcers to gamble on. You have to remember that the first officer to react to the 7/11 robbery was killed. RIP.
These men meant business, kill or be killed as has been proven. It's despicable to think that this may have been a set-up but at the end of the day a heavy handed approach in this situation has undoubtedly saved lives.
edit on 20-4-2013 by EA006 because: Grammar correction

edit on 20-4-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Are there yet any reports of what happened to the people who didnt adhere to house arrest, who dared venture out and try to get things in their life accomplished??


Nothing happened to them. Oh wait...We have to sensationalise everything on this forum right?

*EDIT* They were taken away, 'water boarded', and told never, ever, to mess with the Gov'munt again, or else.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by M4truth
www.infowars.com...

Governent SHOULD always be the first suspect in case of a terror attack. Here on ATS we should know better, remember 9/11? Anyone with an analictic mind disregards the official story.


You're wrong, anyone with an analytical mind looks for evidence and an explanation. Again, you don't just make up a story because you distrust your government, you have to have some basis for a belief or an opinion, and in a sensible world you would need actual evidence of it to believe it.

I don't immediately refuse any explanation, but I use actual facts and evidence to form my opinions. I don't instantly believe any BS that comes my way because I don't trust the official explanation.


Yeah, anyone with an analytical mind will find there's NO evidence that the Chechen guy was involved in the bombing, and that there was at least 4-5 undercovers from some shadowy agency involved in the bombing (those guys with the same clothing and the same "skull" insignia). One of them was seen running away form the exploding bag he left behind.

Pictures have been posted on them from day one, but for some reason you've shut your "analytical mind" over these.

edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ji129
 


It was an email sent to Infowars.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've decided to throw my two cents into the ring here for I believe I know who the real culprit is and who the real victims are.

The younger brother most likely looked up to his older sibling and was more than happy to follow in his footsteps. The older brother on the other hand, he was jealous of the younger brother. He was jealous of the younger brother because he was more socially acceptable, widely accepted by his peers, academically accepted and the family favorite. This caused the older brother to feel like less of a person in comparison to his brother, he questioned his value to society, but believed, rightfully so, that he did have something to offer the world however unable to prove it so.

He felt that he could prove his value to society by becoming a better muslim, but in the end he was unable to prove his value to his family and to his peers. He made a last ditch effort to prove his worth in the eyes of Allah by becoming what he thought would be a hero for his religion. His family and his friends drove him mad with their judgemental eyes. He took what they gave him and gave it right back to them.

I've read that his uncle claims they have shamed the family, but I believe it was the family that brought this shame upon themselves. The victims are the culprits.

P.S. Of course most muslims do not view such a thing as an act of heroism, but he saw no other way to prove his worth, to prove himself strong and capable. In truth he should never have felt the need to prove himself, but society does not acknowledge the value of a human being unless they prove their worth. It is in this most horrendous of practices that society brings such atrocities upon themselves.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
I've decided to throw my two cents into the ring here for I believe I know who the real culprit is and who the real victims are.

The younger brother most likely looked up to his older sibling and was more than happy to follow in his footsteps. The older brother on the other hand, he was jealous of the younger brother. He was jealous of the younger brother because he was more socially acceptable, widely accepted by his peers, academically accepted and the family favorite. This caused the older brother to feel like less of a person in comparison to his brother, he questioned his value to society, but believed, rightfully so, that he did have something to offer the world however unable to prove it so.

He felt that he could prove his value to society by becoming a better muslim, but in the end he was unable to prove his value to his family and to his peers. He made a last ditch effort to prove his worth in the eyes of Allah by becoming what he thought would be a hero for his religion. His family and his friends drove him mad with their judgemental eyes. He took what they gave him and gave it right back to them.

I've read that his uncle claims they have shamed the family, but I believe it was the family that brought this shame upon themselves. The victims are the culprits.


So you're saying the culprits were the victims, and the victims the culprits. The 'victims' those who were maimed and killed brought it on their selves, in other words?

Oh I get you. Uh huh,


Pffft apologists make me sick.
edit on 20-4-2013 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The pure simple fact that the Mainstream Media is pushing this so hard, with all caps and bold letters, is giving the terrorists exactly what they want. Maybe the MSM is in cahoots with them ?


Mainstream media isn't pushing this hard. Everyone is. Just look at ATS, twitter, every indie news media out there etc. Everyone is doing it. Cause it's a big story.


They don't sensationalise ufos and aliens that much though. They don't sensationalise the monsato protection act though. They don't talk about libertarians, greens, constitutionalists, etc except once every four years during elections.

They don't talk about how bad capitalism is. They DO sensationalise negatively about muslims while attacking them in their own countries based on false flags. They DO sensationalise about how bad innanimate objects such as guns are.

THEY PICK AND CHOSE WHAT THE # THEY WANT TO SENSATIONALISE! THAT IS AGENDA DRIVEN AND EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bleh. If there was an event that would involve aliens or ufos and had even the tiniest bit of credibility and would have the rest of the world buzzing they would be on it 24/7. Same goes for the other offtopic nonsense.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Interesting. I agree on this one. It has been blown (pun intended) out of proportion. Basically Boston was shut-down for 2 man with guns oh and potentially more bombs.....
I retract this whole statement so far. I can see the point about the police acting like the military, with the weapons and APC's but who better do deal with the situation. The suspects may have planted more bombs or even strapped themselves with explosives, there are too many unknown quantities involved in this equation for law enforcers to gamble on. You have to remember that the first officer to react to the 7/11 robbery was killed. RIP.
These men meant business, kill or be killed as has been proven. It's despicable to think that this may have been a set-up but at the end of the day a heavy handed approach in this situation has undoubtedly saved lives.
edit on 20-4-2013 by EA006 because: Grammar correction

edit on 20-4-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)


It's good you're opening your mind instead of keeping it in the sands like the few sheep here, but I don't think there's any way the State can keep you safe, especially in a heavy-handed way.

Just who's going to keep paramilitaries from abusing you and your loved ones? If their officers What Court is gonna hold them accountable for their VIOLENCE and TERROR?
edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Are there yet any reports of what happened to the people who didnt adhere to house arrest, who dared venture out and try to get things in their life accomplished??


Nothing happened to them. Oh wait...We have to sensationalise everything on this forum right?

*EDIT* They were taken away, 'water boarded', and told never, ever, to mess with the Gov'munt again, or else.


Just WHO is sensationalizing??? You're that dumb, as to not being able to see an elephant right before your eyes because you just assume it can't be outside a zoo?

You obviously never went to jail. Of course... this HAS to be because you never did anything "wrong".

edit on 20/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)



So then, what exactly did happen to those who broke the law by ignoring 'martial law', as you put it? I mean, you must have evidence right? Please, enlighten me, it's an elephant after all.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   


Doesn't look like they would have waited for a warrant if you refused them entry.
edit on 20-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
So you're saying the culprits were the victims, and the victims the culprits. The 'victims' those who were maimed and killed brought on their selves, in other words? Oh I get you. Uh huh, pffft apologists.



Originally posted by Symbiot
P.S. Of course most muslims do not view such a thing as an act of heroism, but he saw no other way to prove his worth, to prove himself strong and capable. In truth he should never have felt the need to prove himself, but society does not acknowledge the value of a human being unless they prove their worth. It is in this most horrendous of practices that society brings such atrocities upon themselves


Society requires people to prove their worth to society through competition. They must compete with one another in school, compete with one another at work. They must compete for their place to be accepted as a valued member of society. Society's refusal to simply accept one another without the need to prove ones worth causes much pain and suffering in the hearts of the rejects. The rejects send this pain back to society through acts such as what was seen in Boston.

Society creates their own monsters. The only injustice here was perpetrated by those who would claim to be victims. With a callous heart they reject others and the others send it back marked "return to sender."

God does not create monsters, we do. God does not create injustice, we do.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
How did this post get so many stars and flags?
It doesn't even make sense.

To claim that Boston is a FARCE to take away your rights?
No, Boston was a terrorist attack.
Will politicians use it to take away your rights? Possibly.
Was it a FARCE? Absolutely not.

Does the MSM feed off violence and over hype and sensationalize stories? Of course. That's what they do.
But from what I see the OP is doing the exact same thing.
...



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   






You are looking for a male suspect, why do you need all their information? As if anyone was going to refuse entry to that many armed police. Some of you fools are willing to accept the police state with open arms.

edit on 20-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread but did anybody notice that DHS insider report from 2012

It talks about metals falling and then SHTF starting. Posted by CanadaFreePress



new topics

top topics



 
121
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join