It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Is Mike Chechnyan, too?

Originally posted by Destinyone
CNN TV covering the cab and bomb squad to deal with pack.

Talk about a bad fare, Cabby!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hakona

Hence the tinyurl

pipebomb detonated green........
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
They are going to retain any male in 20's with a pack, and blow it up, until they catch him. we'll be getting reports of each one...

link   
pipe bomb detonated

link   
Detonated pipe bomb in greens.

Package underneath roadway. Well it sounds like they are on a hot lead there.
edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

link   
police detonated a pipe bomb, Charles gate

link   
Pipe bomb gone off

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Detonated? So they have Zarnaev??

link   
So they said the cab people were of Chechnyan decent didn't they? Or am I misremembering

link   
package under bridge.

link   
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev signed an online petition about keeping ducks and chickens in Cambridge...

www.gopetition.com...

Weird...

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Seems to be the case.

Better that then them worrying about profiling and letting him go though.
Sure someone will start complaining about being profiled by cops after this incident is over.

link   

Originally posted by Mysticalsea
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is a complete red herring. The police have stated that the missing Brown student had nothing to do with this. If you google mulugeta's twitter he is darker skinned, not at all Caucasian. These are two Caucasian guys. Per the police they are foreign terrorists with military experience but they don't know where from.

MSNBC just announced they are brothers. White hat who is still at large is 19 with a mass driver's license. Still won't speculate on the country though of course they know what country and just won't say. They know because they're saying he was here legally and has a license. First name sounds like Jokar not sure of spelling. Last name Tsarnae_ ..... It's either z or v at the end...this is white cap. The 20 year old brother is the one who is dead ( black cap).

What proof do you have that it's actually his twitter and not a person with the same name? There are multiple people on Facebook with the same name.

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
They are going to retain any male in 20's with a pack, and blow it up, until they catch him. we'll be getting reports of each one...

Uni next week. "The Police blew up my homework and my books, my notes, my Ipad, everything!"

P

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So Sunil Tripathi is inocent , [SNIP] the media and 4 chan kids who ruined another life
edit on 19-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev signed an online petition about keeping ducks and chickens in Cambridge...
www.gopetition.com...
Weird...

Probably to blow them up

link   
When I started listening to this around midnight, I had NO idea how far this was going to go... REALLY.... HOLY BALLS
I have to sleep but I like most of the others dont want to now... insanity! I hate to imagine how spread out this is if this is actually the case. Cant we send back the package... I for one want nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysticalsea
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is a complete red herring. The police have stated that the missing Brown student had nothing to do with this. If you google mulugeta's twitter he is darker skinned, not at all Caucasian. These are two Caucasian guys. Per the police they are foreign terrorists with military experience but they don't know where from.

MSNBC just announced they are brothers. White hat who is still at large is 19 with a mass driver's license. Still won't speculate on the country though of course they know what country and just won't say. They know because they're saying he was here legally and has a license. First name sounds like Jokar not sure of spelling. Last name Tsarnae_ ..... It's either z or v at the end...this is white cap. The 20 year old brother is the one who is dead ( black cap).

Yea this is interesting because the world is watching...they are going to bring out a massive show of force a (shock and awe) as a deterrent to possible copycat wannabees....imho

link   

Originally posted by eyesdown

A lot of conflicting reports at the moments, supposedly the guy on the run is not Sunil Tripathi? Heres a link to his pictures released prior to the bombing I think from a facebook page set up for him.
411 on Sunil Tripathi

edit on 19-4-2013 by eyesdown because: (no reason given)

This is another one of those BS assumptions people have made, mostly because of his "foreign" sounding name. To begin with, Sunil is said to be over 6' tall, suspect two as seen in images IS NOT over 6' tall.

It is also being reported that both bombers arrived in the US a year ago from an area in Chechnya, while Sunil was born and raised IN AMERICA.

All of this is easy to find with a little Googling, but plenty of people are too lazy and would rather just repeat what others are telling them.

link   
Have they named the other guy yet?

If they're brothers, then the brother's name is Maret Tsarnaeva, aged 26 ans also lives in Cambridge.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join