It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The numbers of rounds fired and IED's is going to be WTF worthy. This is one of the craziest things I have ever witnessed. Stay safe western world.

link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
So Sunil Tripathi is inocent , [SNIP] the media and 4 chan kids who ruined another life
edit on 19-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

He went missing around the time the practice bombs were being detonated in Boston (the Police were looking for whoever was responsible remember).

Maybe Sunil has fallen foul of these 2, maybe he saw something he shouldn't have.

Let's hope not.

link   

So Sunil Tripathi is inocent , fack the media and 4 chan kids who ruined another life

Yeah, so the pics Czarnaev, not Sunil.

Still doesn't make light of why he's gone missing, and even listing as a suspect doesn't propell him to come out of hiding to even clear his name.

Hope hes not dead

edit on 19-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I've been up listening all night as well. Tired but can't bring myself to stop listening/watching. Made a pot of coffee.

Gonna be a long day...

link   

The City of Cambridge has announced the 2011 City Scholarship recipients for seniors at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School and others pursuing higher education. The city is awarding the $2,500 scholarships to 45 students using contributions from citizens and businesses. About 35 to 45 scholarships are awarded each year, according to the city. This year’s recipients will be honored at a ceremony and reception May 16 at 4 p.m. in the Sullivan Chamber of Cambridge City Hall, 795 Massachusetts Avenue.

The 2011 Recipients: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ....
www.boston.com...

link   
EMT's were requested missed where from (2-3 mins ago)
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm trying to figure out what would motivate the Chechnyans to blow up America?

Everything America has been doing for the past 2 decades has been more and more supportive for the Chechnyans and critical of Russia.

Can anyone think of anything?

This is all I could pull up, the leader of Checnya criticising a US report on religious freedom

rbth.ru...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is whole event is just at a whole other level. Absolutely epic! Dorner was nothing compared to this!

"@BreeSison

Line of 2 dozen National Guard Humvees just pulled into law enforcement staging area on Arsenal #wbz #watertown pic.twitter.com/nyWMPgbG4T"
edit on 2013.4.19 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by tropic

So Sunil Tripathi is inocent , fack the media and 4 chan kids who ruined another life

Still doesn't make light of why he's gone missing, and even listing as a suspect doesn't propell him to come out of hiding to even clear his name.

Hope hes not dead

edit on 19-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

Yes, it sounds suspicious due to timing of going missing and the practice bombs being detonated.

Hope he hasn't fallen foul of the 2 bombers.

link   
I hope they catch suspect 2 alive.

link   
Been listening all night, but I have to leave the police scan so I wish a safe arrest and believe it will come soon after I leave do to that is how it goes! LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by flowerpoweruk

Might be hired? maybe that's where un disappeared to

link   

Originally posted by Phantasm
I've been up listening all night as well. Tired but can't bring myself to stop listening/watching. Made a pot of coffee.

Gonna be a long day...

Same here. Long day.

At least I slept in yesterday.

link   

Originally posted by flowerpoweruk

Everything America has been doing for the past 2 decades has been more and more supportive for the Chechnyans and critical of Russia.

This is all I could pull up, the leader of Checnya criticising a US report on religious freedom

rbth.ru...

video games?

Or US bombing up practically every mideast country already? an awesome topic for ATS

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

where is the link for this info? It isn't coming up on livewire.

link   

rbth.ru...

So Russia tells the US that these guys are Chechs and the whole situation changes. That is convenient for Russia. International Politics, got to love them.

P

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Not only that, poor kids got a new nickname to top it off as if that was'nt enough... He is now that missing brown student.

There are a lot of wack jobs out there who probably will use it in a racist way. I cant imagine being tagged as such. Very brutal.

link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by Mysticalsea
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is a complete red herring. The police have stated that the missing Brown student had nothing to do with this. If you google mulugeta's twitter he is darker skinned, not at all Caucasian. These are two Caucasian guys. Per the police they are foreign terrorists with military experience but they don't know where from.

MSNBC just announced they are brothers. White hat who is still at large is 19 with a mass driver's license. Still won't speculate on the country though of course they know what country and just won't say. They know because they're saying he was here legally and has a license. First name sounds like Jokar not sure of spelling. Last name Tsarnae_ ..... It's either z or v at the end...this is white cap. The 20 year old brother is the one who is dead ( black cap).

What proof do you have that it's actually his twitter and not a person with the same name? There are multiple people on Facebook with the same name.

I don't have proof on that but neither do people have any proof to name him here which I'm seeing repeatedly. So my point is for people to stop naming him and the kid from Brown U. They are not the people the police are seeking. I only found the one but did not link it because the point is to leave this person alone if it's not warranted.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Mysticalsea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Hope hes not dead

Perhaps he was approached by the 2 brothers and asked to join into the attack group, and then when he said no, he was promptly executed. Considering how this one 19 year old guy avoided capture for this long, maybe they were able to do the killing without being noticed, and buried the body somewhere. Who knows really. He was probably suicidal and jumped into the sea, or something like that, really no reason to connect him to anything, he might have just gone walk-about.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

rbth.ru...

Well, there is this book... Chechen Jihad: Al Qaeda's Training Ground and the Next Wave of Terror

www.amazon.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join