It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backfourty

what was that? if someone leave a building they are authorized to what??
To leave the building ...in a sensitive area.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Ma rt 9 windowcam ustream

m.ustream.tv...
edit on 19-4-2013 by Jennyfrenzy because: Add address

link   
Makes total sense. If these suspects actually have Tactical vests that say FBI on it, it is the most logical way for them to escape police.

link   
reply to post by anon4m05

I heard that too...

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The last I've understood is

"the fbi have authorised you to stop the car"

"he has stepped out of the car in a tac vest and had a exchange with the other car"

link   
reply to post by SMR

Willing to bet SOMEONE will complain and try and file suit.

Never know...someone has a relatively harmless bag of weed, and now faces jail time because their home was illegally searched? Yeah, I think they'd have something to say about it....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"Suspects"

What does this mean? Are these his friends? Family members? Why is there more than one suspect now?

link   

Originally posted by sweetpeanc
What's the deal with the no-fly zone? To conceal police activity, or are they concerned about something else?

Just my speculation.

Clear the air for the choppers and drones.

link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Those helping him

link   
So they are not sure if these dudes with tac vest's are feds or perps. Bad communication to a degree. I can understand but still bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Do they have warrants to search all these homes? I mean, I'm sure most citizens are simply allowing it, but I'm just wondering here.

If they want to clear a house just to check it off the list, they will ask.

If they have probable cause that a armed and dangerous subject is in a building, or are in pursuit they don't need a warrant to enter ANY building.

link   

"Suspects" What does this mean? Are these his friends? Family members? Why is there more than one suspect now?

Originally they said friends

link   

Originally posted by misfit312
reply to post by GrandStrategy

Wrong she actually appreciated my honesty..And you have obviously never met her because she was more than just out there were are talking a woman who committed physical and emotional abuse against her children & grandchildren starting when she was a lot younger and everyone kept their mouth.I felt it was time for the truth.. I'm sorry but some people do not deserve respect especially those who commit crimes against children and she was one..

You may have saved a nurse from getting stabbed with a fork. Sometimes the truth isn't fun to say, but it's the best policy.

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I doubt the police care about that right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
According to Sgt. there was a domestic disturbance at the address in 2009 where the SWAT is getting ready to move to in Watertown.

link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
So they are not sure if these dudes with tac vest's are feds or perps. Bad communication to a degree. I can understand but still bad.

Today is not the day to go play airsoft or paintball.

link   
Yeah.....no way this guy is a lone wolf at this stage. With every law enforcement agency in the state, plus the feds, hunting this dude down, plus the whole city of Boston prepared to help send him to Allah, this guy has to be getting help, especially if explosives continue to be involved.

This is just insane. Normally, situations like this end within a few hours, involving the suspect cornered and holed up somewhere, either surrendering, or dead. When they are alone, that is....

Terror group/cell involvement seems almost a guarantee at this stage, this kid has training of some sort.

link   

There has imo been more than the two suspects for quite sometime.

Ie. the comment that was told to reporters by the cop saying "if you knew what we knew you wouldn't be standing here" Who knows if that was true anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

If they have probable cause that a armed and dangerous subject is in a building, or are in pursuit they don't need a warrant to enter ANY building.

Yeah, wonder what counts as probably cause.

Jeez, I've heard a damn siren outside every 10 minutes for the past two hours, and nothing is actually happening here...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Do they have warrants to search all these homes? I mean, I'm sure most citizens are simply allowing it, but I'm just wondering here.

I'd imagine it's pretty easy to get permission from homeowners and judges alike at this point... They might have already had judges sign blank search warrants at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join