It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Something that I think is important to remember is that while yes it does seem like this is a terrorist related event it could be that these two men attacked for no cause and that they are just criminals.

link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
The brothers aunt is On here now saying she wants evidence and thinks they were set up

boston.cbslocal.com...

She's in Canada. Easy for her to say!
edit on 19-4-2013 by LooseLipsSinkShips because: (no reason given)

link   
Green Honda in a parking lot behind a building.

link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

I think the scratch that was in relation to that green honda

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
CNN Aunt in Canada interview ... the woman is a shrew. And she says something .. the reporters ask about it .. then she yells at the reporters saying they got it wrong and they dont' listen. But they were listening just fine ... ALSO she got family information wrong. She said there is a sister who lives in Boston .. but the sister lives in New Jersey (FOX has TV Cameras outside her home in West New York NJ .. and cops are outside her home as well).

They have TWO Sisters. Just been reported.

Could the other one be the girl that they lost on the railway tracks earlier today?

link   
IT is absolutely ridiculous to even think for a moment that one 19 year old kid (trained or not) could outsmart 9000 police, special ops, and military. I don't care if he's the offspring of Rambo and Lara Croft.

You can't just carry that many bombs, guns, and ammo while trying to outrun an entire city.

There is far more to this story than meets the eye.

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

actually this was directed at

reply to post by Germann

or start reading, i have been trying to read page by page but as soon as I am done one, 2 or 3 more are up...good luck with that, i can't even find my last post never seen this kind of activity...or this much info
edit on 19-4-2013 by whatnext21 because: Additional info

link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

I don't know too many security guards with more than pepper spray on them. But could be wrong.

link   
Switching between CNN and FOX ... back and forth ...

On FOX they just interviewed Marc Furman.
He said it is very possible that Bomber #2 is injured.
Bomber #1 was injured in the shootout and
Bomber #2 was the driver during the shootout.

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Gazrok

They are playing fast and loose with "grenades" they were home made.

Is that what they are saying now , that they were homemade ? In the first 25 minutes of the pursuit officers were screaming over the scanners that they were throwing sticks of dynamite, and actual grenades.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

That guy could be a hero. There is a nuclear reactor lab at MIT and he could have very well stopped them from entering. just a theory. I could be wrong, time will tell.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Scanner earlier said there was a blood trail.

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Well, they did kill his bro in the exchange.

1 kid, 2 kids - that still should not be any match for over 15 fully trained police officers.

If you think you could do better in the situation I encourage you to sign up.

Im not saying that, but all that money on training those officers. They are doing a good job now tho. They seem to be well organised now the FBI are there.

It's not that easy. You have people shooting at you and throwing bombs. These guys don't have a death wish. The car the suspects were in was supposedly riddled with holes. They returned fire which is basically all you can do at that point. The brother killed supposedly have more bullet holes in him than could be counted. So someone did their job.

The police need better equipment then.

link   
reply to post by jam321

i'm curious just how many explosives he could possibly have left on him.

Depends on the size and power considering hes on the run now not too many if any now.

link   
FBI notice Be on the look out for 1999 honda civic green colour belongs to relative of 2nd suspect

is a sedan
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Did the Aunt say the older one had a wife & kid?
Second time I've heard that, but I thought the brothers lived together.

Ignore the shew aunt. She's getting everything wrong.
She had one of the sisters living in Boston .. but the sister lives in West New York, NJ.
And she keeps yelling at the reporters for 'not listening'.
But they are just repeating back EXACTLY what she said to them.

The aunt is a waste of air time.

link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
There are a lot of brains at MIT, and a lot of potentially breakthrough technologies.

I can't help but think that they are related to the terrorist attacks on the Marathon. What if the Marathon incident was a diversion from the MIT incident?

It could be retaliation for those Iranian and North Korean nuclear scientists that were killed in an explosion in Iran, at Fordow several months ago. Rumors or not, what if it is?

Any foreign students involved at MIT?

Nobody has to answer but it's worth asking.

This thread is now an official "lets lynch those muslim fallafel heads" not a "I think we have a conspiracy here" thread. Nope. So get your rope like all here and start hunting down that damn kid that cannot eat pork like a good american (spits out a huge chunk of chewing tobacco). You get me boy?

link   
reply to post by cody599

Shouldn't twitter just close his account
Remember erad3....!

link   
Anybody post this BBC article criticising the analysis of the photos and videos on the internet?

Boston bombing: How internet detectives got it very wrong

For the past 48 hours, internet users have been working with each other to piece together clues about the culprits of the Boston bombings. The result? They got it wrong - and left innocent people fearing for their safety. Many are now asking: should "crowd-sourced investigations" be stopped?

Seems to follow the trend of all other evidence being viewed as not credible.

link   

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join