It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I agree, she rambles on and you lose sight of what was asked to begin with.

I am not sure she knows or is following what she is saying.

Raist

link   
Why is it that scanner witnessed reports just die a death...for example, the 60-70 year old with the dead mans switch in his hand who was wired up...how can he be cleared if the statements were fact when heard on the scanner.

Also, this mornings report (Seems like days ago now !) of suspect 2 being wounded and police following a blood trail....what happened to that?

If these reports are being fed over the frequencies from law enforcement to their colleagues then nothing happens, to me it seems very unprofessional, amateurish even.

respects

link   
reply to post by Silk

What we saw in the 1980s in N. Ireland shows how little real training a cell member can be given when run by a trained operative.

Very true we see the same with Islamic terrorism but it’s done through the internet, as I have said before it is possible that these individuals were radicalised through the internet the 21st century equivalent of what you are talking about.

This however tends to be very decentralised usually the individuals are radicalised given instruction on how to attack a target but they have given lots of freedom in choice of target and can be self-funding. Also I am arguing that this is specifically not a Chechen terrorist group behind the attack.

My presumption right now is that they have been radicalised online or that they are just criminals.

link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Well, they did kill his bro in the exchange.

1 kid, 2 kids - that still should not be any match for over 15 fully trained police officers.

If you think you could do better in the situation I encourage you to sign up.

link   
Reply to post by buddha

He got ran over by his own brother (the one on the loose) during his escape, so yeah I could believr it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by buddha

He got ran over by his own brother (the one on the loose) during his escape, so yeah I could believe it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by errck

She's a real gem. Love how she gave a really dirty look and said "what else" The family seems to be loving the attention.

link   
Maybe it is me but I have absolutely no idea what this woman on CNN is saying or talking about. It's like she's telling 5 different stories at the same time.

link   
THey have the green honda?

link   
Can anyone give me a quick runthrough of events that have happened in the past 8-10 hours? I went to sleep last night after reporting on it for like 4 hours..

link   
What I want to know is the police have most likely searched their homes, and their familiies homes

Were bomb making materials found there?

If not have they searched MIT ?

Mit would a one stop bomb making shop.
edit on 19-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

How did this kid get away? I mean, they got his brother. They were right there! Does anyone know how he got away?

They tossed grenades, pipe bombs, and fired shots. 15 police officers were injured enough to be hospitalized. That's a LOT of confusion to make a getaway.

Also, isn't it evident the older brother was the brains behind the operation? Are they really shutting down the WHOLE city, every university, every business, etc... for a 19-year old kid who was known to be the kind of kid who brought in his neighbor's groceries, who went to college and was described as nice, etc?

This "kid" is one suspect accused of killing at least 4 now, and wounding hundreds of others! I'd question it if they DIDN'T do the lock down! What is the first thing said by any neighbor of a serial killer? "They were so quiet...."

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve severe punishment, but really, aren't we acting like we're in a Bruce Willis movie here chasing after a mouse?

Yippie kay yay.... This kid will end up dead today of course. He's a citizen, no way are they going to trial on this.

How dangerous is he now without his brother?

One of yours is dead, 15 others in the hospital...if you are a cop, are YOU taking a chance?

And how could every law enforcement officer in New England let this kid get away during the shoot out?

See above...mass confusion due to multiple explosive devices.

link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Okay. Can I ask a few questions here?

How did this kid get away? I mean, they got his brother. They were right there! Does anyone know how he got away?

Got away in the car they had hijacked. News in the UK suggest he took the opportunity as his brother was taken down by the cops.

Dailymail

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yep just confirmed the last 4 of the VIN code.

link   
long rifle getting sent out
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
Come to think of it every website associated with him should close his account .
And can't his cell phone company block him ?

Simples unless they are using his signal to triangulate his position

Cody

link   

Originally posted by buddha
The one they got "Dies in hospital !!!"
Ok who falls for that!

Well, he had been shot, injured from an exploded bomb and ran over by his brother....I find it amazing that he survived the trip to the hospital to begin with.

link   
The aunt should shut up before she gets her whole family sent to Gitmo.
She is saying things that has them defiantly looking at the whole family now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Apparently this Civic was found by Conn' police?

Are they still hunting it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sooo....
They still don't have a clue where he is.
It is reminding me a bit of an episode of 24, a bit like Smokey and the Bandit... and Keystone Kops all rolled into one.

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join