It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bin Laden Tape Updated 11/5/04

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This has not been confirmed which is why I am not putting it in the ATSNN. However a website is claiming that Al Jazeera is in possession of 2 Bin Laden Tapes. One tape was if Kerry was elected, and one was if Bush was elected. There is reportedly a 24 hour embargo on the tape.

trackingterrorism.com
We have confirmed with both overseas sources and sources inside the United States that Al-Jazeera is indeed in possession of some form of new Osama Bin Laden Message. This message is more than likely a new video, threatening America for re-electing President Bush.

We have been informed by sources asking to remain anonymous that Al-Jazeera has agreed to embargo the new Osama Message for another 24 hours. More than likely this is due to the pressure of the US Government to not air this new tape.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The new video is reportedly threatening America for re-electing Bush. We will keep you up to date on any developments on this story.

Related ATS Links
Al Jazeera Release Full Transcript of Bin Laden Tape
Bin Laden's Warning To Red States
Al Jazeera Airs New Bin Laden Tape

UPDATE
There is alot of talk on jihad websites. They say that they are waiting for the edited video to be passed to other so that can share their upload site.

trackingterrorism.com
Talk is still just beginning to circulate Jihadi message boards regarding the new Osama Bin Laden video. As we have said earlier, the video does appear to be online somewhere for a few Jihadi's to view. They are just beginning to comment on the release of this video.

Salaam brothers and sisters;After veiwing the video all i can do is smile;;Very good!!! Allah Akbar Allah Akbar

When is the edited video going to be passed to others?I have the upload site ready to share with others.
Pigs will not close this uplink!!!

Sajid i pray you passed the word to those in Muslim lands not to visit the cyber cafes`!Most important that they use the SH to post for a while;the dragon blew fire,shakes the sand,nigh knew she cried and brother laughed.

Septar necturly passed she lips on a lawn of golden jewels;Tip of the EarthX passes And She bled'

UPDATE - 11/5/04 1:04pm EST

Tracking terrorism has updated information on this tape's release yet again for what they feel will be the final time before it's release.

The embargo on the video is still in effect. The US has so far convinced Al Jazeera not to air the tape. Militant websites are in possession of the video, and reportedly will make it public if Al Jazeera does not broadcast.

trackingterrorism.com
As we have been keeping you up to date on this story all week, we expect that this will be the last time we can update you on the status of this tape until it is released. We are limited to what we can say about Bin Laden's New Terror Tape; however we'll let you in as much as possible.

Al-Jazeera has been convinced to not air any portion of the new Osama Bin Laden video. As we have stated earlier in the week, the US Government was strongly advising Al-Jazeera to not air this video tape, however we all wondered as to whether or not Al-Jazeera TV would follow these advisories. We have got word today that Al-Jazeera will indeed continue to embargo this new Osama Bin Laden tape. Their executive editor has abided by US requests and decided against airing any portion of this tape.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's probably Osama's speech conceding .... he gives up, come and take him prisoner now..

J/K.... this is a lot of new video over the past few days / weeks, hmmm I hope we get him soon and he isn't able to pull anything off.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This just goes to show that Osama didn't do enough campaigning to get Kerry elected. Perhaps if he spent a bit more time hugging babies and giving speeches in Ohio and Florida, Kerry would have won. Shame on you Osama, for not giving it your all.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The thing with this, is that it went straight to Al-Jazeera, and not a US outlet first, Like the Last Two did. Im intrested in comparing these two of OBL....

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I bet that, right now,OBL is praising Allah for allowing George Bush to be re-elected! Why would he fear Bush?
-Its been 3 years since 9/11 and Bush still hasnt captured OBL or his top men.
-by occupying Iraq, and in the process, killing tens of thousands of civilians, Bush has created the biggest terrorist recruitment center of all time.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well I bet biny baby is just trilled that bush won, is I bet is just going to bring more martyrs to his cause.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Are we sure it's new?

I read that recently the last OBL tape was released on the internet because Al Jazeera didn't play all of it. Are they maybe just going to show more out takes?

My trust of Al Jazeera is nil. I wouldn't rule out them holding on to the tape because it is either a signal for an attack, or it is the "In yo face" following an attack.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i think obl's tape was meant to encourage people to vote for bush. hr reminded americans about the wtc attack. bush is seen as tuffer than kerry so they panickedand voted for w.. remember obl gets his power from leading the jihad. if we make nice and the war on terror lessens, obl's power wanes as well. as long as there is the american devil that must be vanquished obl will have a job. if we all live together in peace and tolerance obl is screwed. terrorism will never end, the islamo-fascists need it to justify their thuggeryand the world leaders need it so they can grab more power for themselves (did someone say 'patriot act?)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How many tapes has Al Jazeera been the middle man for so far? Why in the hell havent we been watching them, and putting every single person on their staff under a microscope? Obviously there is somebody devlivering the tapes to them, so thats part of a trail...a trail we dont seem to give a flying flip about. We turn a blind eye to the fact they are in fairly close contact with OBL when it would probably be quite beneficial to study Al Jazeera and find out how they are getting their tapes.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maybe he's doing live Sat feed from... Ummmm.....

The White House.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What u were allowed to see and the translation that was given, gave the illusion that he supports bush, reuben, but if u actually read the entire and correct translation Here U will see what and who he was talking to and about. Of course the spin doctors only show and translate it to fit there agenda at the present moment.

Remember, people that are this blatantly arrogant, usually lull themselves into a false sense of stupidity and get sloppy. So the more they screwup, the more ATS'ers have to show to the public just how jacked up this country seems to be. Unfortunately the sheeples are just that, sheep.

See signature as to why more peeps dont get it!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sounds like OBL might have heeded my advice. Let's hope the soon-to-be-released threats are empty.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
No better way than to get the citizenry and the other nations to back another invasion than an attack. My suspicion is that any country which failed to back the Iraq war will probably be rallying behind the stars and stripes as soon as an attack takes place on their soil.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Are we sure it's new?

I read that recently the last OBL tape was released on the internet because Al Jazeera didn't play all of it. Are they maybe just going to show more out takes?

My trust of Al Jazeera is nil. I wouldn't rule out them holding on to the tape because it is either a signal for an attack, or it is the "In yo face" following an attack.

Yeah its new. The one finally released was the one last Thursday/Friday. It does not seem to be the whole thing though because it cuts right into him in mid-sentence. Im curious to see if there are any descrepencies between the two. US Media has not picked this up, much unlike the last one.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think the tapes are the same, just that now Al-Jazeera is releasing the full tape, but I ain't sure, here's what I found on it.

Bin Laden Accuses Bush of Leading the United States Into a Quagmire in Iraq

Terror mastermind Osama bin Laden claimed in new video footage broadcast Wednesday that President Bush ignored warnings against invading Iraq because he was dazzled by the country's "black gold" and ended up leading the United States into a quagmire.
The full video, portions of which were broadcast Friday, was posted on a Web site used by Islamic groups Wednesday. The tape show the author of the Sept. 11 attacks accusing Bush of acting out of what he calls "private" interests - and allusion to his oil business past.

Bush ignored the warnings because "the darkness of the black gold blurred his vision and insight, and he gave priority to private interests over the public interests of America," bin Laden says in*the portions of(the tape that the Arab network Al-Jazeera did not broadcast Friday.

"The war went ahead. The death toll rose. The American economy bled, and Bush became embroiled in the swamps of Iraq that threaten his future," bin Laden said.

Accusing America of oppressing and killing Arabs, bin Laden asks: "Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor objectionable as terrorism? If it is, then it is unavoidable for us."

Al-Jazeera, which is based in Qatar, published a transcrkpt of the full tape on its Web site on Monday. The transcript matches the video posted on the Islamic Web site.

Analysts say bin Laden issued the tape in a bid to influence the U.S. presidential elections, which took place four days after Al-Jazeera broadcast it.

In another partial portion of the video released Monday, bin Laden vowed to bleed America to bankruptcy, boasting that for every $1 al-Qaida has spent on terrorist strikes, it has cost the United States $1 million in economic fallout and military spending, including emergency funding for Iraq and Afghanistan.

"As for the size of the economic deficit, it has reached record astronomical numbers," bin Laden said, estimating the deficit at more than $1 trillion.

Actually, the war against terror and other factors have resulted in an expected $377 billion shortfall for 2003 - the highest deficit since World War II accounting for inflation. The total U.S. national debt is near the $7.4 trillion statutory limit.

The terror mastermind credited the religiously inspired Arab volunteers that he fought with against the Soviets in Afghanistan with having "bled Russia for 10 years, until it went bankrupt and was forced to withdraw in defeat." He suggested the same strategy would work against the United States.

[edit on 11-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

trackingterrorism.com
We have confirmed with both overseas sources and sources inside the United States that Al-Jazeera is indeed in possession of some form of new Osama Bin Laden Message. This message is more than likely a new video, threatening America for re-electing President Bush.

We have been informed by sources asking to remain anonymous that Al-Jazeera has agreed to embargo the new Osama Message for another 24 hours. More than likely this is due to the pressure of the US Government to not air this new tape.

The new video is reportedly threatening America for re-electing Bush. We will keep you up to date on any developments on this story.

I'm confused....Since when does Al Jazeera do what the US wants?

WorldWatcher....so all these transcripts that were supposedly the full translation of the video weren't? That figures! But I still question whether we are talking about the same video. If so, why would they say there are two of them; one for if Kerry was elected and one for Bush???

[edit on 11/3/04 by HarmoniusOne]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't think that's Al Jazeera talking, I believe that is the webmaster of the site talking.

LL1

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I agree with worldwatch, "new excerpts" released.
the full 18 minutes.
Now we have it in it's entirety. "Another Manhattan" I don't want to see.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by LL1]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
I agree with worldwatch, "new excerpts" released.
the full 18 minutes.
Now we have it in it's entirety. "Another Mahattan" I don't want to see.

Then why the mention of two tapes...one if Bush was elected and one if Kerry was elected? Honestly...I hope you are right. No news is good news kinda thing.

Also....did you you guys check out the tracking terrorism site? They actually are translating what they call "chatter". They appear to be from a mechanical or online translator so they are hard to understand in places, but one of them mentions the Assam tape. The speaker appears to be defending or saying why the tape is real. Click here to read it.

LL1

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thank you much for the site!
Now this recent "chatter" must mean the "Red States" right???
Wonder what could reach "every house"???
not good...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join