It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Military Contractors Belie The Official Boston Marathon Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchoCapitalist
Have you EVER heard of police conducting a bomb drill at any public event - ever?

Only when they want to keep it a secret so that the public will never know that they were in fact the perpetrators of the crime that has gotten the entire worlds attention, and so that they can easily get away with it and never ever have people wonder about it.

That's the only time I've ever seen this happen.

It's a rilly gud plan.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Police, national guard i can understand.....

but mercs? that is pretty suss

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Have you EVER heard of police conducting a bomb drill at any public event - ever?

Only when they want to keep it a secret so that the public will never know that they were in fact the perpetrators of the crime that has gotten the entire worlds attention, and so that they can easily get away with it and never ever have people wonder about it.

That's the only time I've ever seen this happen.

It's a rilly gud plan.

Actually it is quite common to conduct training during big events, it saves money by keeping the resources busy with needed training while still being available if needed. It's just smart resource management.

I took place in a few national guard/local police drills after 9/11.

We had to get our communication worked out (different systems at the time) and learn how the LEO's did things and they learned how we do things.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

Do you happen to have a link regarding the woman telling runners they would die if they ran the race the day before? I have not heard about that and it's quite interesting.

These threads are so damn long on the marathon it's hard to pinpoint information.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It seems apparent that military contractors were at the scene of the bombing before it took place, and that the official story being told to us is a lie.

The fact that a bomb drill took place, along with all of the other crazy coincidences in the story, lead me to believe that this attack was staged in some way.

www.libertariannews.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

Seriously? Is this a joke? This taken directly from the article.

I have a hard time believing that a private commando team would just randomly happen to be at the site of a terrorist bombing, in their uniforms no less. Further, one of the team members can be seen using an electronic device that appears to be a radiation detector. I suppose he just randomly happened to have one of those on him as well. They also appear to have ear piece communication devices on them.

Yes, they were not randomly there, they were hired to provide extra security for the event. So they have a device that detects radiation. Ever hear of a dirty bomb? Of course they would have this equipment. They are prepared for any scenario. Ear piece communication, yes. What are they supposed to have walkie talkies?

This has to be the dumbest article of all time. So the article is insinuating that Craft is part of this conspiracy. This company is so stupid that they have their people at the finish line where the bomb is going off, where multiple pictures will obviously be shot, seeing it is the finish line, they are wearing their uniforms for everyone to see....

Yup, they definitely were behind this. I mean the evidence is overwhelming.

Bomb sniffing dogs. They are at every event, searching for bombs. You see them at airports, the Superbowl, College football games, almost any venue where a lot of people are present. Actually here is an article about Nitro the bomb sniffing dog that is used at the Boston Marathon

Nampa Bomb Squad Talks
About Keeping Major Events Safe

Also from that excellent researched article you have linked

The Boston EMS decided to debut a new mass casualty monitoring system the day of the attack. That’s quite the coincidence, no?

Now about that device from SafetyPad.

The application, from SafetyPAD, gives EMS personnel the ability to record patient information quickly. It can be carried into crowds and used to assess patients upon arrival, document in real-time, transmit data to transport units before they arrive, and other features.

(Editor's Note: The system deployed by SafetyPAD at the Boston Marathon was not a Mass Casualty device.)

SafteyPad First Response App To Be Deployed At The Boston Marathon

So it isn't a mass casualty device, like the article you cited claims, BUT AN APP!!!!!

From safetypad website describing the APP.

Minneapolis, Minn. – April 16, 2013 – The system deployed by SafetyPAD at the Boston Marathon was not a Mass Casualty device; it was part of Boston EMS's existing electronic patient care reporting system that has been in place since 2004. The new Android based platform was designed for a lightweight device intended for use by bike and gator teams to respond and document patients in need of aid by Boston EMS first responders along the marathon route.

So, that doesn't sound like any type of mass casualty device that I have ever heard of.

By the way, the bomb at the JFK library was a fire in the mechanical room, it wasn't a bomb, like your article states.

I find it hard to believe people will believe this crap. This thread is very disturbing IMO.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
so heres a good question, if you look back at pictures of the boston marathon for the last couple years can we identify the same kind of contractors ever being used and bob drills exercised? So in todays fiscal enviroment they hired PMC employees to do security instead of doubleing up on exisiting police officers.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Yes they were present in Waco. And I can tell you with 100% certainty that the story you were told about Waco is not how it went down. Just sayin'.

100% certainty? You make that bold claim but conveniently stop short of enlightening us, oh all-knowing one?? I'm not saying we weren't being lied to, just don't throw out statements like that with no support whatsoever. All too common unfortunately. sigh.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

wow security at a large event , what a novel idea

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

In my opinion a squad of 12 men with AK's and grenades hitting a small town in middle of nowhere Kansas would do as much damage to the nations psyche as a bombing does, maybe even more so.

Let's just hope the terrorists never figure that out, because in my area the police could be neutralized by a group that size in minutes. There just isn't much backup for cops out in the rural areas. Some days there are only 2 deputies on duty in the whole county.

not to get to far
off topic..

But this would seem like a legit reason
to pull out your Sporting Carbine and give the local LEO's a hand...

back on topic
yes agreed the official story
of these type incidents
these days
Never seems to jive

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Security such as what you're talking about isn't surprising. I work football games for a medium size university and we do bomb sweeps beforehand and the National Guard team comes in with scanners and everything, with no specific threat that has ever been identified, and believe me we're far off the beaten path no where near the the size of the boston events...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It seems apparent that military contractors were at the scene of the bombing before it took place, and that the official story being told to us is a lie.

The fact that a bomb drill took place, along with all of the other crazy coincidences in the story, lead me to believe that this attack was staged in some way.

www.libertariannews.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

Hey...you know if they can plot and stage 9/11, kill Americans and take down 3 buildings in the middle of NYC, I understand there is nothing that cannot be engineered. Why design bombs to look like rudimentary devices common in Iraq when there are chemicals and devices that are more deadly? Is our own government against us or is it elements within, PRIVATE firms operating insidiously, like some kind of bad James Bond?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ascent13

Well you say that, but in the case of the Omagh bombing in Northern Ireland it was deemed that the failure of the authorities to take adequate precautions to warn the public was grounds for them seeking damages from the government.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
One question I do have for people arguing this one way or the other:

~Why the hell didn't they take the bins off the street? It's common practice in the UK for things like this.
It must be said we have a bit more experience in this sort of thing thanks to the IRA though.

edit on 19-4-2013 by MaxSteiner because: figured I'd use the double post for something afterall

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What if Its the Military Contractors that set the bombs in Boston as to gain favor for military contractors being more involved in the security of every public event. This is the only way to make it seem necessary, and have guaranteed work.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

Were dirty Americans in public, if there's no trash cans and we're in mass groups, we will probably just drop our trash to the ground, whose the wiser, and doesn't someone pay someone else to clean this up anyways, lol I know its sad but its the truth. Probably kept trash cans for the mere fact of help keeping it all clean.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
S&F to op! I've been on this site for a few years and never have post or logged on 'till NOW! Chechen's attacking the U.S.? Obvious Merc's on site of the Boston Marathon? No previous knowledge of an ongoing Chechen(al-ci da) OP by G.R.U. conveyed to U.S. intelligence (small print intentional) I'll say what we usually say - QUIT PLAYIN' !
By the way, while all this was being played out:
- CISPA was Passed by the House

-The President announced no matter what ""without Congress" gun Control Will be Passed"
:
-Bomb Drill Was Taking Place During Marathon Explosions
It's all too stupid!

edit on 19-4-2013 by cusiclj because: refining post...

edit on 19-4-2013 by cusiclj because: refining post...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

First off, you don't hire an organization like Craft to provide extra security for a marathon. You hire them to learn sniper tactics, along with covert and counter-insurgency tactics. They don't even advertise security details as a possible service. They are a training organization.

I want to know why Craft was on site, apparently running a bomb drill, when real bombs went off.

And the editors at Firehouse changed the article description after they realized half the planet was linking to that page asking questions. The original article used the words "mass casualty" in the description of the SafetyPAD - because that is what it is designed for. SafetyPAD advertises this capability on their own site.

www.safetypad.com...

Prince William County Fire & Rescue Uses SafetyPAD to help manage potential mass casualty incident

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

Just as dirty over in the UK (Although the police can issue an on the spot fine for littering if they catch you and you piss them off), I think they tend to work on the theory that you're going to have to hire someone to clean the streets afterwards anyway (having the bins there doesn't always make a difference to how much ends up on the floor
)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Yes, this is apparently yet another affront on common sense and freedom.

Will these fascists never stop?

I laugh because of course they won't stop.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'd be questioning Blackwater and Craft
before I'd even start with the pimpled faced
suspect.

I don't trust them one tiny bit.
I think those mercs protest too much...
edit on 19-4-2013 by sealing because: sp

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join