It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Military Contractors Belie The Official Boston Marathon Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Private Military Contractors Belie The Official Boston Marathon Story

www.libertariannews.org

The official story we are being told about the attacks is that the government had no foreknowledge that an attack was about to take place. However, a mountain of evidence has been unearthed that contradicts this official story.

Images of the scene prior to the bombs going off show a team of individuals that are dressed in a uniform typical of Craft International employees. Craft International is a private military contractor, similar to Blackwater. The men depicted below are all wearing black jackets, khaki pants, khaki shoes, and carrying black backpacks. The Craft International logo is c
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It seems apparent that military contractors were at the scene of the bombing before it took place, and that the official story being told to us is a lie.

The fact that a bomb drill took place, along with all of the other crazy coincidences in the story, lead me to believe that this attack was staged in some way.

www.libertariannews.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sorry. Wrong thread. I need to close some windows. Disregard.

Cirque
edit on 18-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
But wouldn't, after the wake of what happened in Boston, authorities step up security in areas that have been previously targeted by terrorist? Doesn't that sound logical?

Cirque

These guys were at the scene before the bombs went off.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchoCapitalist

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
But wouldn't, after the wake of what happened in Boston, authorities step up security in areas that have been previously targeted by terrorist? Doesn't that sound logical?

Cirque

These guys were at the scene before the bombs went off.

I know I'm sorry. My mind was on about authorities being present in Waco before the explosion took place. I apologize.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

You can glean mounds of evidence to support this theory from the main thread on the topic. I agree, there most Certainly was some degree of forehand knowledge that an incident either would occur or was likely to occur. As far as this being "staged" as you claim... I'm not so sure.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So a security company was present at a major public event, swanning around easily identifiable in public, and you and lots of others think that is suspicious??

Really????

edit on 18-4-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Yes they were present in Waco. And I can tell you with 100% certainty that the story you were told about Waco is not how it went down. Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

After watching the hearings shown in the documentary Waco: Rules of Engagement I have no doubt remaining what happened. Those people were murdered by our government.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wait they had security at major sporing event like the Boston Mararthon that is potential target for terrorism? That is crazy. Next thing you know they will have security at the Super Bowl or the Olympics.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
For the FBI to say that everyone should not look for any other potential suspects is a hallmark of the FBI's involvement in the incident.

Ben Swan talks about that theory in the above video.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Wait they had security at major sporing event like the Boston Mararthon that is potential target for terrorism? That is crazy. Next thing you know they will have security at the Super Bowl or the Olympics.

Not quite.

They had a private military contractor that specializes in military training at a marathon, all of them carrying black backpacks.

They had the bomb squad already on scene.

They conducted a bomb drill BEFORE the attacks took place.

They had contractors on the roof overlooking the explosions.

They debuted a new mass casualty monitoring system at the marathon, the day of the attack.

The official story is that there was no bomb drill and no warning was given about the attack.

Witnesses report a woman telling runners that they would die if they ran in the marathon the next day.

Police scanners say a third bomb was destroyed in a controlled demolition, while the latest reports say it was a fire that caused an explosion, at the same time as the bombs went off.

edit on 4/18/2013 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
www.libertariannews.org...

Sorry making connections where none exist PMC had nothing to do with the bombing.

The end.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

everything you say is true but it all points to they knew something was going to happen, sent people to stop, but failed. It happens. You can't always stop the bad guy.

So the question is, do you inform the public of an attack and no one shows up to the event? Well in this case the bombers move on to another target and don't show either AND the public panics. I don't think we knew what they looked like, we do now
Or do we let them show and attempt intercept?. Drill ems and public safety just in case the pro's fail to stop the event.

Im not saying that they used people at the marathon as bait, but I'm not saying they didnt either...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ascent13

everything you say is true but it all points to they knew something was going to happen, sent people to stop, but failed. It happens.

TRUE

However, if that is the case, then they are guilty of not warning the public.

They put the public in danger, and are now lying about it.

However, if we see them using this as a pretext to ban ammunition reloading, I would find that to be awfully convenient.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Noticed similar outfits in this photo, with CST on some of their backs (none of them have backpacks though)...

Seems these guys in the photo are:

Massachusetts National Guard Civil Support Team

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchoCapitalist

Originally posted by MrSpad

Not quite.

They had a private military contractor that specializes in military training at a marathon, all of them carrying black backpacks.

right - black backpacks - therefoer they weer all bombers....??!! How many otehr people weer carry black backpacks that day? I have one at my desk right now.....

They had the bomb squad already on scene.

They conducted a bomb drill BEFORE the attacks took place.

According to a couple of sources that may or may not be true - but if it is true, then isn't that how such agencies train - doing ddrilles before hand? and at the sites of large public gatherings os as to have practice with crowd handling?

Would you rather they only had drilles after attacks and in isolation so that they have no idea about how to work around crowds??

They had contractors on the roof overlooking the explosions.

And also overlooking a large public event.

by this reasoning everyon within 100 yards of the explosions was actually guilty of overseeing those explosions!

They debuted a new mass casualty monitoring system at the marathon, the day of the attack.

Again - what better time to do so? There is a higher-than-usual liklihood of multiple casualties from such an event even without bombs

The official story is that there was no bomb drill and no warning was given about the attack.

Witnesses report a woman telling runners that they would die if they ran in the marathon the next day.

Police scanners say a third bomb was destroyed in a controlled demolition, while the latest reports say it was a fire that caused an explosion, at the same time as the bombs went off.

There were, and still are, a lot of confused stories coming out about what did and didnt' happen.

To say that any of them are definitely true in hte first palce speaks to your gullibilty and willing to accept whatever suits your preconceptions, rather than any "problems" with "the official story"
edit on 18-4-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The article is fully sourced.

Your reply isn't.

If you want to believe this is all coincidence, I have a bridge to sell you.

Have you EVER heard of police conducting a bomb drill at any public event - ever?

This wasn't just security, this was a full on bomb drill with private military contractors.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

That makes sense.

Where were you? I hope you have an alibi, one that can be corroborated. I mean, you .. you, I don't know you.

So.. lets focus on you. You seem to be very intent on making it clear the FBI is involved. Sounds like something a guilty person would want to do.

Where were you? And what is your real name, if you have nothing to hide, you will submit this information to us, the public, to scrutinise.

Anything less than full disclosure of this information would suggest that you have something to hide.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It would seem that the guys in the tan pants were there to provide security.

But before we jump to conclusions we should look at pictures of other recent events that would also be obvious potential targets. I'm thinking this is not a rare thing to have high level security at an event like this. But it would be almost impossible to stop an attack like this. Those guys in the tan pants are shooters, not bomb sniffers. A few guys setting bags down in those crowds would be like finding a needle in a haystack. They would have to be watching that particular person at the moment they made the drop.

I feel a little better knowing those guys are there if a shooting scenario comes up, but in spite of what the gun grabbers want you to think there have been no terror attacks with firearms yet on U.S. soil.

In my opinion a squad of 12 men with AK's and grenades hitting a small town in middle of nowhere Kansas would do as much damage to the nations psyche as a bombing does, maybe even more so.

Let's just hope the terrorists never figure that out, because in my area the police could be neutralized by a group that size in minutes. There just isn't much backup for cops out in the rural areas. Some days there are only 2 deputies on duty in the whole county.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join